PDA

View Full Version : Need Urgent Help!!!



Cloud88
02-06-2008, 03:46 PM
Ok, Nintendo DS's have jusi returned to the shops and the question is........ Do I buy one now and get FF3? Or not? Bear in mind that this'll cost me about €250. (That's quite a lot of money.) They're selling out really fast, so any ideas?:confused:

Captain Maxx Power
02-06-2008, 04:25 PM
DS'es are awesome regardless if you choose to get FF3. I'd say get the console and wait for a bit before buying the game. Or better yet go see if you can't get some on the cheap on eBay.

KoShiatar
02-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Why not get your DS online? Chances are that you'll spare some money, be it new or used.

Cloud88
02-19-2008, 02:50 PM
I got one about a week ago and FF3 with it. Thanks guys!:D