PDA

View Full Version : Siblings

Jess
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? Are they younger, or older? Do you have a good relationship with your siblings, if you have any? If you don't, do you wish you had any brothers or sisters?

I have one brother, called Kyle. He is 22, so he is four years older than me. We have a good relationship, we get along and rarely argue. He is very protective of me, though. :jess:

Yamaneko
02-06-2008, 03:29 PM
I have two older brothers. One is twenty-seven and the other is thirty. We get along better now than we did growing up, at least in closeness. Probably because we're all adults now or something.

Rantz
02-06-2008, 03:30 PM
I have one older brother, Samuel. He's about 5 years older than me (turns 25 tomorrow). My two younger sisters, Anna and Lisa, are 13 and 15, respectively. They're a sweet bunch and I seldom, if ever, argue with any of them.

Breine
02-06-2008, 03:30 PM
I have an older brother called Henrik who's turning 28 in two weeks. So, he's 9 years older than me. I guess we have a good relationship considering the age difference - we get along well, and are basically more alike than any of us would confess to :)

Also, I have a littler sister called Tippe who's just turned 12. She's not my real sister, though, but a foster sister. She's lived with us for four years now, but she's like a real sister to me.. with all the pros and cons (she's a bit of a handful, since she's entering puberty..:eep:).

Aerith's Knight
02-06-2008, 03:37 PM
i have two brothers, one older, one younger, and two sisters, one younger, one older.

ages are:

Jonathan 11 yo
Alisa 15 yo
me 19yo
Sebastian 22 yo
Suzanne 24 yo

all ages.. and im in the middle of course.. my brother screwed up high school a bit.. so now everyone is expecting me to follow in my dads footsteps of course *sigh*.. which i am.

relationship with my youngest brother is kinda strained.. because hes so spoiled. I love my Imouto-chan(little sister) to pieces and ill protect her when i need to. relationship with my older brother is good, we still shoot pool every now and then. The relationship with my older sister is the same as with my younger sister.. but now the other way around :p.

fire_of_avalon
02-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I have a younger sister. She's 19, will be 20 in May. It's scary to think about how old we're getting, even scarier to think that my dad's 50. Sarah and I get along better now that we're older, but we still bicker and argue from time to time. Especially because I'm bossy.

I have an older half brother. I didn't know he was my half brother until I was nine when my grandma told me. We're not close. He's married with three kids. I don't really know how to open up a channel of discussion with him, or many people on my mom's side of the family.

Shauna
02-06-2008, 04:40 PM
I have an older sister. She's 19 - 20 in October. :) We get on alright, but she can be a bit snappish at times which causes me to argue back. Oh well, sisterly love?

Araciel
02-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Two sisters, one older and one younger (31 and 24 respectively) We get along just fine.

BardTard
02-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I have a younger half-sister Jessica. She's 15. I also have a younger half-brother Joey. He's 14. They don't live with me because they are the offspring of the guy that never paid child support or took any responsibility for knocking up my mom.

My relationship with both of them are alright. My sister and I are pretty close, considering we hardly ever see each other. I like, NEVER see my brother though. :( I wish I could see them both more often. As soon as I learn to drive I can.

Miriel
02-06-2008, 06:29 PM
One older brother, 23.

I really really wish I had more siblings, I think big families are fun.

My brother and I used to fight sooooo much when we were younger. Physically and verbally. We fight a ton less now, and while part of that is just the process of growing up, a BIG part of it is that I don't live in the same house as him anymore.

Sergeant Hartman
02-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I have a sister, she's twenty something.

Cookie
02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
I have an older sister, aged 20, and that's it. Her son is like a little brother to me, though. Me and my sister either get along really well or really hate each other, there's no in-between. Both my sister and nephew are moving out sometime in the next three weeks, which should be pretty weird being the only child in the house for the first time in my life.

escobert
02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Joel 30?
Kris 31
Jason 32
Jimmy 34
Michele 36

and I'm 22 :p

Zeldy
02-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I have an old brother who is 19. We argue and get on each other's nerves loads, we get on every now and then, though and can have a laugh. I also take advantage of all of his game consoles and games xD

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I have an older sister. Jocelyn but I call her Jo or Josie. She will be 25 this fall, making her only 4 years my senior. Like most siblings we got along horribly when we were younger. She was a bitch to live with, seriously she admits to being one. Now we are pretty close, and I can talk to her about a lot of things. Especially about our parents. -__-;

Heath
02-06-2008, 07:40 PM
I have a younger sister named Helen who is sixteen. Our personalities are rather drastically different, so we don't get on terribly well. Though she's very immature for her age as a result of her learning difficulties, so mentally and emotionally she's closer to, perhaps, an eleven year old.

Shiny
02-06-2008, 07:48 PM
I have a half brother who is 22. We use to play Barbies together...now he's become a weed-smoking, wannabe thug. I also have a younger sister who is 7. She drives me insane. I beat her ass at Wii sports though she wouldn't admit it and said I cheated.

Deborah
02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I have one older brother named Billy, He turns 25 next week, so yeah were two years apart. I get along with him better now than we ever have but we still have disagreements.

Blue Harvest
02-06-2008, 09:14 PM
I only have an older brother. He's 24, so 3 years older than me. We fight all the time but he lets me use his internets so I can't complain.

Comet
02-06-2008, 09:19 PM
I HAVE ONE SISTER WHO IS 2 LOLZ. BIG AGE GAP AS I AM 15 HEHEHE

Caraliz
02-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I have a brother that's 26 and a sister that's 30.

My brother always used to be my role model when I was younger and he'd fight with me physically usually because I'd always try to follow him around. :p

My sister pretty much stayed out of my life until I got older, like 18-ish. I'm 19 now, so it's easier to get on with them than before, since I know to give them their space.

Vikeve
02-06-2008, 10:18 PM
I gots a brother named Will and he is 18 and a brother who is 22 and named Nat and I'm in a good relationship with them both actually but I used to fight with them all the time.:)

Lynx
02-06-2008, 11:39 PM
and older brother and an older step brother.

i havent seen my step brother in a long time. hes like 30. the last time i saw him final fantasy VII had just come out and i had just beaten jenova for the first time. no one in the fmaily has heard from him since. we do here about friends of the family seeing and talking with him here and there though.

my other brother is 22. we've been in some heated fights but we still like to hang out.

Tavrobel
02-07-2008, 01:58 AM
An older sister of seven years.

We are of relatively normal standing.

Shlup
02-07-2008, 02:45 AM
My sisters are twelve and eight, and my brother is five. I get pretty parental with them, but we have a great relationship. They're cute.

Avarice-ness
02-07-2008, 03:15 AM
I have one sister, she's 9 and a half years older than me~

We're super close, basically we're the stereotypical best friend sisters. She had moved out when I was 8, and when she had graduated high school, so I basically lived as an only child for the most part since most the parenting was directed at me.

But after a while we got really close, she's always there to give me advice and such about... well everything since she's done nearly everything. Married 10 years ago, has two children 9 and 3, all that fun stuff.

Arc_Master_14
02-07-2008, 03:29 AM
I have an older sister Im 15 shes 17 almost 18 shes a senior im a freshman it doesnt work... lol we get along sometimes but not really

rubah
02-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Cory (30) is my big big big brother
Nichole (27) is my big big sister

I have two other half sisters, but I haven't really been around them enough for either of them to really be considered a sibling.

Faded Tears
02-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I have a younger brother, he is 16. We get along alright. Somedays are bad.
And then I have a 3 year old half sister....she is the badest kid ever.
Thus making me the oldest at a rip old age of 20 =(

Dr. Acula
02-09-2008, 03:06 AM
I have four older brothers, aged 24, 23, 21 and 18. I turn 16 in April, effectively making me the youngest sibling AND the only girl. My oldest brother disowned my whole family and the 2nd oldest lives overseas. I get along well with the second youngest, and the youngest and I fight a lot ("a lot" being an understatement) but we're probably the closest.

That post didn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever, I'm tired.:D

Yuffie514
02-09-2008, 03:47 AM
I have an older brother two years older than I am. In my culture, friends of my family are also considered family. So I have more than I can count.

CimminyCricket
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I have a younger brother and he annoys the bijesus out of me. I despise siblings.

Strawberry_Mew
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
I have a younger sister named Kiera she just turned 16 this last Oct. She can be a handfull but we are more closer then what we were growing up :D

smittenkitten
02-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Lee-Anne/F/23
Michelle/F/21
Jordon/M/19
Benjamin/M/12

That's all folks. :mog:

Polaris
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
My sis is the reason why sometimes I don't want to have kids.... then again... she isn't so bad at all ^^ *drool*

Loony BoB
02-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Nikki (sister, 26) - The only non-half/step/in-law sibling I have was born two years before myself and has tormented me since I came into this world. I'm fairly certain that I'm one of the only (if not the only) people capable of standing up to her without the need to yell. We have our moments, both good and bad, but overall she's my sister and that's that. You may know her as Tweety_ch1ck around the forums - she used to post here.

Danielle (step-sister, 18) - Oddly with the same name (and often the same age) as my girlfriend, this will get tricky when I return to my homeland with smittenkitten in tow. I get along with Danielle great, though, and we've always both been fairly down-to-earth which is probably what allows us to get on so well. We can talk about either serious or silly things without holding back. At least, I think so!

Josh (step-brother, 16) - I introduced him to Final Fantasy and he still enjoys it, so I'm proud to say that he is registered as Loony JosH. :D Sadly he doesn't post much these days, but yeah, we get along really well. He's certainly grown up a massive amount since I last saw him, both physically and mentally, and although it will probably be a slight shock to see this totally new look to him when I eventually go back to NZ, it'll be great talking about more guy-type things with him.

Stephanie (half-sister, 13) - A right cheeky little squirt when I left New Zealand, it's always hurt me the most that I never got to see her grow up. I think she was just seven years old when I left for overseas, and I know that when I go back I'll have to learn to get to know someone who will likely be a completely different person. I still love her to bits regardless and I'm naturally very protective of both of my younger sisters, and to a lesser extent my younger brother as well. I did get along with Stephanie and I'm sure I will again. She sends me emails about once a year and it always makes me happy. :)

Marty (brother-in-law, 28-30) - I never can remember his age. His love for Liverpool is partly what started me watching football - back when I wasn't a fan of any particular team, I supported Liverpool to some extent (after watching more games, I would later fall in love with United's style of play, if you're wondering). We get along well. I have a strange mixture of respect and pity for any man who can put up with my sister to such an extent, but if that's his choice in life then that's his choice in life.

Rianoa
02-11-2008, 03:32 PM
nope im a only child (lonly child)
i always wished i had brothers and sisters as a kid
but i guess as a only child you get more attention
overbearing parents

Aerith's Knight
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
Danielle (step-sister, 18) - Oddly with the same name (and often the same age) as my girlfriend, this will get tricky when I return to my homeland with smittenkitten in tow. I get along with Danielle great, though, and we've always both been fairly down-to-earth which is probably what allows us to get on so well. We can talk about either serious or silly things without holding back. At least, I think so!

omg can i be there? :D

just kidding.. id love to see their faces though :p

ps. you dog! ;]