PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooooooooo, Don't tickle~

Jess
02-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you ticklish?

I'm so so so ticklish. It drives me insane. I'm ticklish on my belly, my sides, under my arms, on my legs and on my feet. If somebody tickles my feet it actually makes me kick out and get aggressive, because it actually drives me up the wall. I can't even the bottom of my feet myself without it tickling. Everywhere else that I get tickled I just laugh uncontrollably. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

scrumpleberry
02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm very evil about exploiting ticklishness on other people. I don't understand why people don't use it more often.

I can hide my own ticklishness pretty well.

Captain Maxx Power
02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm too manly to do ticklish.

Dolentrean
02-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I am not ticklish, much to the disdane of many a girl!

Shauna
02-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I am very ticklish. Although, I can keep myself composed for a while, and not laugh, but my defences are eventually broken and I laugh uncontrollably. :(

Jess
02-06-2008, 11:00 PM
I can't keep myself composed for more than a second. :(

Aerith's Knight
02-06-2008, 11:03 PM
i can control my ticklishness.. but ill laugh if it makes girls happy :)

Parker
02-06-2008, 11:06 PM
I have a manly, miserable attitude I like to keep up when I'm with people but if someone tickles I giggle like a child.

I am so ticklish I giggle if someone innocently touches my sides. Makes using the elevator somewhat awkward

Avarice-ness
02-06-2008, 11:14 PM
I am!

I don't like being tickled AT ALL, last time my boyfriend tried to tickle me before we went to sleep I ended up kicking him off the bed into the sofa corner which is made of thick wood. We live in a studio so the bed is about 3 feet from the back of the sofa and the "living room" area.

He was in pain for about 10 minutes and I was "lol-ing" the whole time!

mooglebunni608
02-06-2008, 11:17 PM
No, I'm not that ticklish.
It bugs the hell out of my friends because I have very few sensitive spots.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Are you ticklish?

I'm so so so ticklish. It drives me insane. I'm ticklish on my belly, my sides, under my arms, on my legs and on my feet. If somebody tickles my feet it actually makes me kick out and get aggressive, because it actually drives me up the wall. I can't even the bottom of my feet myself without it tickling. Everywhere else that I get tickled I just laugh uncontrollably. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Me too. -__-; People like to take advantage of it too. Basically, there are few spots where I can be touched without giggling. It makes cuddling awkward at times since I twitch and/or giggle.

Rantz
02-06-2008, 11:20 PM
I'm hardly ticklish at all. It's kinda boring.

Namelessfengir
02-07-2008, 03:22 AM
depends on how you tickle. sometimes it actually tickles over times its like getting groped or poked real annoying

Ichimonji
02-07-2008, 03:25 AM
I'm hardly ticklish at all. It's kinda boring.

BardTard
02-07-2008, 04:29 AM
I'm very ticklish...

escobert
02-07-2008, 04:38 AM
Yes I can be quite ticklish

Denmark
02-07-2008, 06:46 AM

You and me both, Jess. And I flail around and just injure or break anything in range. And then people keep tickling me :(

fire_of_avalon
02-07-2008, 06:56 AM
... No. Never. :shifty:

Blue Harvest
02-07-2008, 07:21 AM
I hate to admit this but I'm very ticklish. Anyone who tries to tickle me does so at their own risk.

Necronopticous
02-07-2008, 07:30 AM
I like to tickle.

Blue Harvest
02-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Stay the hell away from me.

Jess
02-07-2008, 11:27 AM

You and me both, Jess. And I flail around and just injure or break anything in range. And then people keep tickling me :(
Yeah. They take advantage of our weakness. :(

Loony BoB
02-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Ahaha, they don't tickle you after you flail your fist into their face in a snap reflex to being tickled. :D Works every time, I assure you!

I'm very ticklish, but people don't tickle me as when they do, they get hurt. I also hyperventilate if they somehow manage to hold me down, but I think that's only happened twice because not many people have the ability to hold someone down and tickle them at the same time.

I don't laugh as much as I do struggle to breathe, though, so I imagine it's not extremely fun in the first place for the tickling party.

Marshall Banana
02-07-2008, 11:35 AM
I hate tickles.

Breine
02-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Very much so. I'm so ticklish that I laugh if people just poke me, which my dad likes to do - sometimes he'll just come into my room, lie on top of me (and he's a big man) and just tickle me.. there's no escape and it's not exactly easy to breathe when being tickled and there's this big guy lying on top of you..!

Anyway, tickling otherticklish people is very funny :)

Chemical
02-07-2008, 12:39 PM
No

41-Inches-Wide
02-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Those who try to tickle me gets stabbed. :heart:

Zeldy
02-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm so ticklish, I hate it. If someone tickles me I end up laughing so much it starts to actually hurt, and so you're trying to ask them to stop and you're just LAUGHING TOO MUCH. I'm insanely ticklish on my legs, my tummy, under my arms, my feet, my neck, top of my arms.. everywhere, really xD

Sergeant Hartman
02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Everywhere apart from my toes.

Faded Tears
02-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Yep, I'm really ticklish.
Even stroking the palm of my hand tickles =(
Then if it continues for too long I go into shock and sound like I have asthma. =P

Araciel
02-07-2008, 06:18 PM
Hell fuck yeah I'm ticklish. Don't touch me.

Chemical
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Hell smurf yeah I'm ticklish. Don't touch me.

XD I love it!

Araciel
02-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Hell smurf yeah I'm ticklish. Don't touch me.

XD I love it!

:mad2:

I will destroy you

Shauna
02-07-2008, 07:35 PM

I do that once I can no longer keep myself composed. :(

Momiji
02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm really ticklish--all over. Even though I laugh hysterically, I think it's agony. It hurts!

Quindiana Jones
02-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I used to be quite ticklish. Now I'm not ticklish anywhere. Unless I'm already in a laughing fit/mood, in which case I think I'm laughing more at the EEEEEEEEEEEE FUN!-ness of it, rather than the actual tickling.

LunarWeaver
02-09-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm also super ticklish, so much it does hurt. I hate when people do it XD People find out I'm ticklish, and what do they do? They tickle me right away, with this goofy face (kinda like ":bigsmile:"), as if nobody but them has ever done this to me. It's like a midget telling you their height and the first thing you do is pat them on the head like they're a cute doll. It's not funny.

I look like grumpy cheese because I scream at them to stop, so of course they always do it even more. I get quite kick-and-punch about it, leaving them very astonished and saying things like, "God, learn how to take a joke." But a myriad of people before them have already thought tickling me would be funny and it wasn't the first time let alone the 5,000th time.

I told you I was grumpy cheese on the matter :aimmad:

~*~Celes~*~
02-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I'm the most ticklish person I know...I'm ticklish EVERYWHERE. Even just wiggling your fingers like you're going to tickle me has the same effect...I end up gasping for air from laughing, I'm rolling around, trying to get away, kicking and hitting, etc.

Alan knows this, and so when I go to visit him in May, it's all over :(

NeoCracker
02-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Hells yeah I'm ticklish.

I'm more ticklish the Maxx is manly.

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 07:28 PM
i hate been tickleish

Peegee
02-12-2008, 07:49 PM
No

Meany. /secretly envious

I'm ticklish but I learned how to stop laughing. I will however start jerking around like a simpleton when tickled.

NO TOUCHY

Rantz
02-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm also super ticklish, so much it does hurt. I hate when people do it XD People find out I'm ticklish, and what do they do? They tickle me right away, with this goofy face (kinda like ":bigsmile:"), as if nobody but them has ever done this to me. It's like a midget telling you their height and the first thing you do is pat them on the head like they're a cute doll. It's not funny.

I look like grumpy cheese because I scream at them to stop, so of course they always do it even more. I get quite kick-and-punch about it, leaving them very astonished and saying things like, "God, learn how to take a joke." But a myriad of people before them have already thought tickling me would be funny and it wasn't the first time let alone the 5,000th time.

I told you I was grumpy cheese on the matter :aimmad:

Tickle tickle! :bigsmile:

Montoya
02-13-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm very ticklish, even worse when I let it get to me. And then there is the fact that my girlfriend is not ticklish at all and takes advantage of this. Oh well.