PDA

View Full Version : It's the Little Things

Chemical
02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Have you ever really really wanted something? Then it seemed like maybe God existed because your prayer was answered?

I had a bio test today on the Skeletal System, Nervous System and Muscular System... and not the peanuts kind you get in highschool either. Also I'm not lazy - I work hard and study but the material is so extremely intense.

So last night I still wasn't completely sure about the difference between Intramembranous ossification and Endochondral ossification and thus I began to pray to some hypothetical God - any God, why not - whoever was llistening at the time I really didn't care.

"Oh God please just give me a snow day - give me another week to better understand this glorious thing we call human anatomy and physiology"

And so God said - let there be snow!
Glorious day, how I am full of rapture and joy with every myofibril sacromere in my body.
Oh how the heavens have opened and shone upon me with the most feverish and delectable favour I have ever witnessed.

*que a single tear of joy

Yamaneko
02-07-2008, 03:29 PM
One time I prayed for an underwater earthquake to cause a tsunami in Southeast Asia and God answered my prayers! I know what you're all thinking, but damn it, I got my tsunami!

Araciel
02-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Simpsons did it.

Faded Tears
02-07-2008, 06:13 PM
lawl South Park.

And no, thats never happened to me.

Peegee
02-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh Ashley you deist <3

I don't pray to anybody. But I recognize that there are events beyond my awareness and control, and those events are thus subject to (for a lack of a better word) luck and chance. If they end up in my favor, I am happy. If not, I don't fret.

But I'm like mindlessly anti irrational, if those three words make sense to anybody.

Bahamut2000X
02-07-2008, 08:25 PM
When I was 5 I asked god to make the school close so I could play video games all day. We got a 2 hour delay, I got jiffed. :mad2:

BardTard
02-08-2008, 02:26 AM
No, now I'm an atheist. I think God hates me. Maybe I'm the devil. *is currently listening to Utada Hikaru - Devil Inside* lol

Caraliz
02-08-2008, 04:25 AM
March to come. D:

Vermachtnis
02-08-2008, 05:00 AM
Not until I hit the lottery or get my time stopping powers!

Blue Harvest
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
God hates me because I called him a jew, so he doesn't answer my prayers.

escobert
02-09-2008, 06:20 AM
March to come. D:

Yes please. although I'll take the end of February right about now :p

Absconditus_Oraculum
02-09-2008, 07:21 AM
No. I don't believe there is a god, or gods, or anything like that. Nothing that has ever happend has made me change my mind on that. I do realize I may be wrong, has of now there is know way for us to really know. I won't deny it if some good evidence is found just because I refuse to believe anything else, but has of now I see no reason to think that there is any god at all.

Necronopticous
02-09-2008, 07:53 AM
<CENTER>http://www.JEREMYTIME/upload/mondatime02.jpg</CENTER>

Shoeberto
02-09-2008, 08:27 AM
This week was pretty full of them.

I was set to have three tests plus a bunch of other stuff that basically just made it a very busy time. One of the tests was pushed off until next week, one was made into a take-home, and the other was a breeze after I studied for it. I was definitely on a roll this week.