PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man (PSX)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey did anybody play the PSX Spider-Man games? I only played one of them and that's first one I never played Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro...but to be honest I didn't play PSX version of Spider-Man I played the N64 version.

KentaRawr!
02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I tried it once. It was decent.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-08-2008, 04:56 PM
I tried it once. It was decent.

Which one the original Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro?

Bolivar
02-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah I remember this game, played through it many times, got all the different costumes, etc. I really thought it was a great game, and I personally preferred it a hell of a lot more than the movie one they made for ps2/whatever. I think having an original story makes for a much better experience than one which you already know how it ends.

KentaRawr!
02-08-2008, 06:21 PM
First one.

Roto13
02-08-2008, 06:27 PM
The second movie game was the best Spider-Man game. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to web swing around Manhattan.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-08-2008, 09:25 PM
The second movie game was the best Spider-Man game. There's nothing more satisfying than being able to web swing around Manhattan.

Personally I think it's more fun web swinging around Manhattan in Ultimate Spider-Man because you don't have to worry about retrieving some snot-nosed brat's balloon.

Anyway the reason why I never played SM2: Enter Electro is because it was a PSX exclusive and I didn't have a PSX at the time.

I Don't Need A Name
02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Spiderman and Enter Electro were really fun games
i still have them :D

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Spiderman and Enter Electro were really fun games
i still have them :D

Yeah Spider-Man (N64) was really fun, I wish Batman Vengeance (GCN) was at least half as fun as Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spiderman
02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I played Both of the PSX titles, they were pretty decent games to play. One of the better things it had was the variety of costumes to select, and many classic covers, if I remember.

But, yeah, Spiderman 2 was the best game you can get of Spiderman. I you haven't played it, you should.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-09-2008, 12:51 AM
But, yeah, Spiderman 2 was the best game you can get of Spiderman. If you haven't played it, you should.

I did play Spider-Man 2 but I didn't like it because of those race against time missions and those retrieve a child's balloon missions...I prefer Ultimate Spider-Man.

The Amazing Spiderman
02-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Oh yeah, Ultimate Spiderman was pretty good, too! But I gotta love climbing pretty big buildings, and delivering pizzas. =D

You know what's better of Ultimate Spiderman? The Boss Battles.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Oh yeah, Ultimate Spiderman was pretty good, too! But I gotta love climbing pretty big buildings, and delivering pizzas. =D

You know what's better of Ultimate Spiderman? The Boss Battles.

Racing against Johnny Storm was kind of fun too...I was gonna pick up Ultimate Spider-Man's sequel Spider-Man: Friend or Foe but every video game critic says that game sucks so I think I'll pass.

Anyway I really hate Jameson in this Spider-Man game because after I saved his life he sicced the cops on me.

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
woo spiderman

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-13-2008, 06:28 PM
woo spiderman

What's that supposed to mean?

Raebus
02-13-2008, 07:21 PM
I think that means "Oh my, I think spider man is rather good, I shall put woo as a shortened version of that sentence/feeling".

The Amazing Spiderman
02-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Hey, did you have a favorite costume on the PSX game, and the sequel?

My favorite was the Black Costume, and Alex Ross's Spiderman movie design.

I was gonna pick up Ultimate Spider-Man's sequel Spider-Man: Friend or Foe but every video game critic says that game sucks so I think I'll pass.

As far as I know, the game's more focused at the younger audience. That's why it is supposely sucks.

Why don't you try Marvel Ultimate Alliance? The game's pretty good, and both gameplays are somewhat the same.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey, did you have a favorite costume on the PSX game, and the sequel? Why don't you try Marvel Ultimate Alliance? The game's pretty good, and both gameplays are somewhat the same.

I liked the black spidersuit but like I said before I never played SM2: Enter Electro because it was PSOne exclusive and I just had a Nintendo 64 at the time.

But soon I'm going to buy that new PS2 model and Marvel Ultimate Alliance...Also I plan on buying Spider-Man 1 & 2 (PSOne) as well as many other PSOne titles that I never picked up and played before.

Vermachtnis
02-14-2008, 06:21 PM
I loved the first game. Couldn't find Enter Electro though. Did anyone do the What if... game? Some weird stuff in that one.

Boney King
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
But, yeah, Spiderman 2 was the best game you can get of Spiderman. If you haven't played it, you should.

I did play Spider-Man 2 but I didn't like it because of those race against time missions and those retrieve a child's balloon missions...I prefer Ultimate Spider-Man.
You didn't have to do the child's balloon missions. Maybe once or twice, mandatory like, but you could always just pick another civilian to help, and there are hundreds. Although I agree with you on the race missions, especially the ones with Black Cat.