PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bob, the Caretaker! (X-Files Thread)

rubah
02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
stu got me the first season of x-files on dvd for christmas, and we've been watching them every now and then since then.

Last night we watched one called Fire.

And it was freaking CREEPY.

There's this dude who is a pyrokinetic and he keeps setting these artistocratic people on fire. And he was so creepy, every time he'd show up it freaked me out so bad.

What episodes of x-files do you guys think are really freaking creepy?

PeneloRatsbane
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
one that really made me think was Milagro, where this geeza who lived next door to Mulder was obsessed with Scully, and he was writing this story about her and all these people who got there love/hearts stolen. Any way the guy was in love with Scully, but he eventually realises she is already in love and he psyco analyses her. so he sets his story on fire and then kills himself so she won't get her heart stolen. any way she ends up lying on Mulders floor all covered in blood, really shaken up and clinging to Mulder like mad. it was just all quite moving and desterbing
That one was just sticks in my mind, i think that what happened a few aspects are shady but i remember the main bits
also those ones with the fetish killer who takes womens fingers and keeps them in the freezer.

I've seen tht fire one as well, when that guy tries to get those kids to smoke! what a jerk.

Brilliant show, so many memorable episodes!!