PDA

View Full Version : OMFG BBZ FOR EOFF COUPLES!??!

Agrias
02-09-2008, 11:54 PM
the following took place on msn at 3:52pm pacific standard time.

Kari: :barf:
Alan: o.O
Kari: :greenie:
Alan:dont be no sickie on me yo
Kari: :greenie:
Alice: O_O
Kari: <b> &lt;msn emoticon></b>
Kari: <b>lolgaysex</b>
Alice: <b>wait wut</b>
Alice: <b>kari is preggo?</b>
Kari: yush
Kari: two behbehz
Alan: lolwutnowai!

LOL JK PEEPZ SHE'S NOT PREGGO! But my question to all you eoff couples issss, if you could have a bb, which features would it have and what would you name it?

KGO

escobert
02-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Liz and I are going to have tall pasty children :D

Psychotic
02-10-2008, 12:00 AM
I don't have a girl here, but even if I did, none of her DNA would be allowed to go into the baby. It must be an exact replica of me, and it shall be called Lord Psychotic II. The Psychotic Dynasty will endure at EoFF for many centuries to come, and as the glorious patriarch I'll be revered as a great EoFF hero and statesman.

so...

uh...

any ladies want to have some intercourse? :jokey:

~*~Celes~*~
02-10-2008, 12:04 AM
xD

His freckles :heart: most definitely. His eyes, boys would have his hair, girls would have my hair...Mix between my nose and his ^_^

OMG HE WAS SO CUTE AS A KID =D

Big D
02-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Legible formatting is your friend. It's wrong to neglect your friends:(

Am I the only one who finds copy/pasted IM conversations really hard to follow?

As for the thread topic... parenthood doesn't appeal to me, and isn't a realistic possibility at this stage anyway.

Blue Harvest
02-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Even if I had someone, I'm still a kid myself mentally. Somehow I can't see any little Blue Harvests running around anytime soon.

o_O
02-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Mine would be able to shoot powerful laser beams from its eyes and have a radio jammer in its skull.

Agrias
02-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Mine would be able to shoot powerful laser beams from its eyes and have a radio jammer in its skull.

And it would have my grecian looks. BBZ?

rubah
02-10-2008, 12:53 AM
I live to serve, D-man.

Big D
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM
I live to serve, D-man.So much :<3:

That makes a lot more sense now:)

Chemical
02-10-2008, 01:38 AM
My genes are mostly recessive so it depends on who I shack up with.

Iceglow
02-10-2008, 01:51 AM
I believe it is up to me to form the anti lord psychotic II since I am possibly the only man on earth with the actual power to defeat Psychotic. However the likelyhood of our corruption combining and making the ultimate in destructive corruptive non-reative partnerships in the history of EoFF and indeed the world, we would be able to physically destroy Scientology, end the existence of BT and finally seduce the entire worlds female population (providing they live up to my own tasking standards) in one go.

Avarice-ness
02-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I thought that said "OMFG BBQ FOR EOFF COUPLES" and I was about to ask for some brisket. :(
Please feed me. :)

The baby would look like me, 'cause I'm freaking adorable.

Madame Adequate
02-10-2008, 02:04 AM
It will be a robot, made of the least resistant circuitry, with the most efficient code :bigsmile:

It will weigh three tons, stand seven feet tall, and be capable of single-handedly killing a division of United States Marines. It will have sensors of various forms all over its body, as well as a cloud of nanosensors which can relay remote information.

NeoCracker
02-10-2008, 02:08 AM
My kid will have all the biogenetic enhancements necessary to become a Robot Destroyer.

And it will look like it's mother. Because the mother will be hot, and I have high standards and would not have my kids with anyone I deem un sexy.

Captain Maxx Power
02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
This thread makes me intensely angry, and I think I know why.

Avarice-ness
02-10-2008, 02:21 AM
This thread makes me intensely angry, and I think I know why.

Because Maxx is lonely or because there is no BBQ. :D

Blue Harvest
02-10-2008, 02:33 AM
end the existence of BT

I will love you forever if you do this :D

o_O
02-10-2008, 02:41 AM

Yes. It would have long, extraordinarily shiny and wavy hair and the skin tone of a bronzed adonis. :<b></b>D?

Misfit
02-10-2008, 03:00 AM

OMG I WANT TO KEEP YOU AND FACE'S BABIES. 8-)

Caraliz
02-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Liz and I are going to have tall pasty children :D

Hold on, hold on, hold on, I've got it all planned.

First we'll have twins because our parents are both gay and twin-like. So then they'll have BLUE eyes and brown hair. And then we'll name them Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart, despite gender and raise accordingly.

Second we'll argue about children for a very long time until we finally decide to adopt a little chinese baby we'll call him/her Terwilliger and teach him/her to play piano.

BardTard
02-10-2008, 05:12 AM
We're not having babies. EVER.
But if we did, that would be one cute baby!

But just for the sake of typing about "ifs" ...
He/she would have dark hair and eyes. If it was a girl she would be 5'3" (it's genetic - me, my mom, and my grandma are all the same height)

The kid's personality would be AMAZING.

And I would name it Tsubaki regardless of gender. :D
But we are never having babies.

Araciel
02-10-2008, 06:13 AM
If I ever had a child it would no doubt be the antibuddha, and so it is not meant to be.

Rantz
02-10-2008, 11:18 AM
I'd probably travel back in time and make my mother give birth to myself or some fucked up :skull::skull::skull::skull: like that.

Quindiana Jones
02-10-2008, 12:59 PM
So what, are only EoFF couples allowed children now? :(

Old Manus
02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

I Am Stoner
02-10-2008, 01:19 PM
As allie said, no babies for us thank you sunny jim.

But if i had a baby with Allie i'd blatently fit it with robotic implants, then call it 'fuckin' evil badass beast' or 'febb' or 'febbers' for short, then train it to be a mega assasin and then use him/her/both(??) to reak havock across the world. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

But seriously? If it would be a boy i'd name it Matt after my mate who died quite a while ago, or i'd name it Katie if it was a girl.

Blue Harvest
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM

It's an elaborate plot to breed a race of highly intelligent superhumans.

LunarWeaver
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Serph's and my baby would be adopted from China and not have either of our features. But we'll give him plastic surgery to make him conform to us, creating a mess of caucasian, hispanic, and angsty signatures of children with cruel world everywhere.

Captain Maxx Power
02-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Because Maxx is lonely or because there is no BBQ. :D

Correction, lonely and bitter.

ReloadPsi
02-10-2008, 06:01 PM
I don't have a girl here, but even if I did, none of her DNA would be allowed to go into the baby. It must be an exact replica of me, and it shall be called Lord Psychotic II. The Psychotic Dynasty will endure at EoFF for many centuries to come, and as the glorious patriarch I'll be revered as a great EoFF hero and statesman.

so...

uh...

any ladies want to have some intercourse? :jokey:

Oh, like putting it in the conditional tense is gonna hide the secret.

Jess
02-10-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm not an EoFF couple. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
02-10-2008, 09:07 PM

It's an elaborate plot to breed a race of highly intelligent superhumans.

It's failing miserably.

smittenkitten
02-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Well hopefully they will have my nose, Daniel's eyes and my hair. I'd hope to have two kids a boy first, which I would call Mathew. My second would hopefull be a daughter which we would call her Angela so Daniel can call her his little angel. :)

Rye
02-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Old Manus' face palming abilities.

Madame Adequate
02-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Old Manus' face palming abilities.

Agreed.

Manus, you must bang my broad. For the good of the future!

Old Manus
02-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Way ahead of you

Dolentrean
02-10-2008, 11:42 PM
I should not be allowed to reproduce, if I did my baby would have the sarcasm of a Jaded sales consultant by the time he was in kindergarten, also he would be able to fly... and probably be born riding a motorcycle, most likely to the great disdain of the mother, who would be ridiculously hot, probably someone like Selma Hyack. He would be able to play Eruption on a guitar by the time he was six months old.

He would write a great book and Morgan Freeman would probably be his God Father. He would be a better action hero than Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson mixed together with a dash of Clint Eastwood. He would probably cure AIDS and his graduation speech would stop racism. He would probably take a year off after graduation and become the new prince of Bel-Air. Also he would have a natural taste for smooth Jazz.

There is more… so in other words he would be almost as awesome as me.

Rianoa
02-10-2008, 11:47 PM
I should not be allowed to reproduce, if I did my baby would have the sarcasm of a Jaded sales consultant by the time he was in kindergarten, also he would be able to fly... and probably be born riding a motorcycle, most likely to the great disdain of the mother, who would be ridiculously hot, probably someone like Selma Hyack. He would be able to play Eruption on a guitar by the time he was six months old.

He would write a great book and Morgan Freeman would probably be his God Father. He would be a better action hero than Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson mixed together with a dash of Clint Eastwood. He would probably cure AIDS and his graduation speech would stop racism. He would probably take a year off after graduation and become the new prince of Bel-Air. Also he would have a natural taste for smooth Jazz.

There is more… so in other words he would be almost as awesome as me.

nothing like being modest

SammieBabe
02-11-2008, 12:18 AM
My kids are sweet, adorable, and smart. And total pains in the ass...

Agrias
02-11-2008, 05:39 AM
okokokok, SO EVERYONE CAN STATE THEIR BBZ! Not just eoff couples. OK? Also, neocracker, you always say you have high standards for women, LOL. As for face and i....Our baby will live long...and prosper....in Misfits cage ;D

rubah
02-11-2008, 05:42 AM
In biology class I had to pretend my genes and the genes of this girl who was pretty much my nemesis for like six years were compiled into one child and then I had to draw the portrait (we weren't allowed heterosexual relationships :().

I'm curious if my black baby hair would counteract stu's blond baby hair. It would be interesting. Perhaps it would be red.

Ki Ki
02-11-2008, 05:52 AM
My bbz will be edible.

Araciel
02-11-2008, 05:53 AM
My bbz will be edible.

Hunams?

good with catsup.

Agrias
02-11-2008, 06:07 AM
I'd totally get a sex change to have bbz with KiKi. ;D

Ki Ki
02-11-2008, 06:21 AM
YOU SWORE IT! YOU DID! NO ESCAPE NOW!!1 :chef:

Agrias
02-13-2008, 03:01 AM
YOU SWORE IT! YOU DID! NO ESCAPE NOW!!1 :chef:

OHSHI-!!!!
I didnt think you'd actually read that .___.

Araciel
02-13-2008, 03:03 AM

You're out of MY family then.

Agrias
02-13-2008, 03:08 AM

Oh come on! EVEN YOU WOULD GET A SEX CHANGE TO TAP THAT! And dont you DARE lie and say its not true, cause we all know it is! >:o

o_O
02-13-2008, 03:22 AM
Our baby will live long...and prosper....in Misfits cage ;D

You know she's going to eat it.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 03:29 AM
i must remind you ppl that you cant have babies after a sex change.. :rolleyes2

Araciel
02-13-2008, 04:16 AM
Yet.

Also, Sis I wouldn't have a sex change for all the tea in China.

Chemical
02-13-2008, 04:58 AM

Oh come on! EVEN YOU WOULD GET A SEX CHANGE TO TAP THAT! And dont you DARE lie and say its not true, cause we all know it is! >:o

I'm the only tapping he does;
so back off or I'll fight you

Agrias
02-14-2008, 02:42 PM

I'm the only tapping he does;
so back off or I'll fight you

With violencia? :D?

Also face i know she'll eat it :( She's a baracuda like that!

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Yet.

Also, Sis I wouldn't have a sex change for all the tea in China.

yeah.. in ten years, im sure you'll be able to grow a Y-chromosone after a simple surgery :rolleyes2

Peegee
02-14-2008, 02:57 PM
This thread makes me want to get a vasectomy.

Baloki
02-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Psy is easy to defeat, just hold someone from his precious blue party hostage and he rolls over like a dog for a belly rub.

Agrias
02-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Psy is easy to defeat, just hold someone from his precious blue party hostage and he rolls over like a dog for a belly rub.

wait...so you mean...there was no feeling there? No sense of love? Passion? Unrequitted attraction??....:(

Caraliz
02-16-2008, 08:49 PM
I think Face would have the most proper children ever. They would eat, breathe, and walk in unison.

Blue Harvest
02-16-2008, 08:58 PM
This thread makes me want to get a vasectomy.

Don't say that word! *Covers groin*

Montoya
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
My child would be born with two rocket launcher cannons fused with his shoulder's and I'd name him Monotoyamon.

Christmas
08-10-2022, 12:57 PM
I used to have a lover here. We had so much fun and laughter together. We wanted to get married online with the blessings of everyone in EoFF. :bigsmile:

Until I realized my lover is my alt account and I am posting all this from Arkham Asylum. :(