PDA

View Full Version : New Phone Issues

Momiji
02-10-2008, 01:33 AM
So I just got a new phone for my birthday, the new version of the LG Chocolate. I also bought a 4GB microSD card to save music files onto so I can play music on the phone. So I uploaded the music files onto my phone, and it says 'Files cannot be supported or read'. What's wrong?

Also: Are there head/earphones that fit in the cell phone outlet?

EDIT: I saw what I did wrong-- I had the files in a folder. It couldn't read through the folder.

Either way, I'd like to know about the earphones, please!

EDIT YET AGAIN: Even better, can a Bluetooth headset play music?

Akaria
03-04-2008, 10:39 PM
There are both earphones that go in the cellie outlet, and ones that double as Bluetooth. The Bluetooth ones are usually like the headphones that wrap around the back of your head and go straight into your ears, or at least the ones I've sold are. They can be pretty pricey though...

o_O
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Bluetooth audio devices are expensive. :p

If you buy bluetooth ones, make sure you're getting a set of headphones, and not just a headset. Bluetooth devices have set functions of which they are capable of, and a fair number of the headsets will only play phonecalls through their speakers.

I'd go for regular headphones personally, since using bluetooth all the time will kill your phone battery. :p

Momiji
03-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Wow, late replies! :sweat:

Well, I think I'll just get Bluetooth Headphones eventually. I think it's weird to use the wireless headsets anyway, it looks like you're talking to yourself! :P

Akaria
03-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Yeah, and then people call you names because it seems like a lot of people who want Bluetooth want it just to say they have it. That how it was when it first came out, anyway...Only people who had them were business people and people who wanted to look like they're important. There are still the poser people around in abundance, but people are beginning to realize that using Bluetooth in the car rather than the traditional cell phone way is safer and such. I just wish stupid people would go away:D

/rant

Momiji
03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah, and then people call you names because it seems like a lot of people who want Bluetooth want it just to say they have it. That how it was when it first came out, anyway...Only people who had them were business people and people who wanted to look like they're important. There are still the poser people around in abundance, but people are beginning to realize that using Bluetooth in the car rather than the traditional cell phone way is safer and such. I just wish stupid people would go away:D

/rant

Speakerphone and voice commands are just as useful as Bluetooth while driving, IMO. I just want headphones that don't have a cord, and I don't wanna buy a new pair of headphones (I have a pair of regular headphones that I love (I'm tired of those stupid earphones), but it doesn't plug into my phone, the outlet is too small.