PDA

View Full Version : [A] Photography. Yeah. <3

Miss_Lulu
02-10-2008, 01:34 AM
I take pictures. Alot. I'm sure a few of you might know that.
Mainly, I like taking photographs of other people, and the scenery of random places.
I round the borders on my photo's because i think it loos cooler.
I also put my first and middle name on there, because if you arent careful someone will take your pictures and say that they took them.
While I dont think anyone on here would do that, the kids on myspace, or myyearbook, or photobucket probably would, so i take precautions.

Faded Tears
02-11-2008, 03:25 PM
The first two are my favorites.
I love the angle and sorrow the second picture gives.

Rianoa
02-11-2008, 03:29 PM
The first two are my favorites.
I love the angle and sorrow the second picture gives.

agreed

Aerith's Knight
02-11-2008, 05:17 PM
i like the ones with the girl in it xD

although the first one is nice too

Miss_Lulu
02-23-2008, 05:51 AM
the girl is my cousin bethany. i think she is beautiful and she is often times forced to come over and pose for me. =D
as for the scenery pictures, those are actually on my street. i live out in the country and its really beautiful out here.

smittenkitten
03-02-2008, 12:02 AM
I like all the first three in your first post. In your second I love the second picture very different and pretty. :)

sussimathew
03-09-2008, 07:04 AM
[FONT=&quot]I hear about modern art, this is really stupid. Everyone think they are artist just because they know to put some color on a canvas or paper, etc. What ever happened with trying to reach perfection trough art? I mean to level myself to one style is to limit my capacity of intelligence. Modern art doesn't need to have a subject. You just look at it and figure out whatever you want. Do you think that the high glory of realistic classical art will just disappear?

Vyk
03-09-2008, 09:53 AM
I hear about modern art, this is really stupid. Everyone think they are artist just because they know to put some color on a canvas or paper, etc. What ever happened with trying to reach perfection trough art? I mean to level myself to one style is to limit my capacity of intelligence. Modern art doesn't need to have a subject. You just look at it and figure out whatever you want. Do you think that the high glory of realistic classical art will just disappear?<o:p></o:p>

Uh.. what?

This isn't a thread for interpretive intellectual debate on artforms xD She's just showing off her photography

Which I really like the third pic in the first post and the swampy pics. And your cuz is indeed cute. But then, so is her cousin *shrug*

Miss_Lulu
04-27-2008, 10:01 PM
whoever said anything about modern art? homie, i take pictures, and i mess around with them. to me thats art. i never said it was 'modern'. pshh.
anywaysss. i have some new pictures. that i happen to think are just fantastic. :love:

the first one is at an abandoned house on my road. there was a bunch of ashes around, and then you see these two flowers just blooming in the middle of them. i thought it was extremely cool. the second one is of my cousin bethany, and the third one has her in the photo, shes toward the right, underneath the darkest cloud. the only thing i did to this photo, was brighten it up, because you couldn't really see her, where my camera didn't flash because the sun was so bright. the fourth one is of the sky, obviously, and i took it because there was just this one puffy cloud, in this extremely blue sky. the fifth photo is of my little cousin kaitlyn's red wagon. i like the angle, and the colors.

scrumpleberry
04-27-2008, 10:04 PM
First one is nice but feels too busy, the third one has a lovely effect, and the final one is beautiful.

Nominus Experse
05-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Much of these are too busy and seem to scream "poppycock to all effects of harmony or rule of thirds or focus". However, that being said, a few of these are alright.

Remember where your light source is in relation to your subject, and play more with your aperture settings.

This is a good start. Continue with this.