PDA

View Full Version : They say even an idiot can't catch a cold

Vermachtnis
02-10-2008, 11:12 PM
I've heard that expression so much recently. But anyway, how ofter do you get sick?

I woke up with a sore throat this morning but it seems to be gone now. I usually get sick really, really badly at least once a year, in the middle of July. Otherwise, it's just a sore throat here and there or head ache. Although I think I've had the same head ache since the 8th grade it just retreats every now and then :mad:

Tavrobel
02-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Once a year. Most of the time, it's not that bad, and I continue on my day as though nothing happened.

Namelessfengir
02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
ive been sick with a nasty cough for about two weeks now this usually doesn't happen because as soon as i feel anything coming i drink about 2 gallons of orange juice (it like a nuclear first strike)

Aurey
02-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Not often, I think it's because of how much garlic goes into the food I eat. I did have the flu really bad early last year though, it was probably the worst virus I've ever caught.

~*~Celes~*~
02-11-2008, 12:30 AM
I usually just have the small stuff...sinus problems, stomach ache here and there...But to get full blown sick like i just got done being (Sore throat, larengitus, tonsels slightly swollen), it doesn't happen too often.

Jowy
02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
I've been running a fever and sucking back over the counter meds all weekend.

BardTard
02-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Whiffles gets the sniffles about twice a month :(
It's true, I get sick alot, but I don't get the flu or strep throat anymore. I'm moderately healthy. :D

Rye
02-11-2008, 01:49 AM
I get sick very easily. It's been about a month or two since though, knock on wood. xD

Yuffie514
02-11-2008, 03:26 AM
I really do not know. But I seem to have made it fine through last year with very few of them.

Aerith's Knight
02-11-2008, 03:32 AM
the only illness i get are colds.. and as the name might suggest.. they are quite common.

I dont even notice them anymore, until my nose starts dripping once a month or so for a day.

for the rest.. ive been sick twice in 14 years

Dolentrean
02-11-2008, 03:53 AM
I very very rarely get sick, and when I do get sick I normally get better very fast.

Levian
02-11-2008, 04:04 AM
Nope, I don't get sick nearly enough.

Psychotic
02-11-2008, 04:06 AM
Usually right before an EoFF Meetup. It's as if my immune system knows of the horrors that will be facing me and desperately tries to get me to stay away. I predict that the next meetup will be held at my bedside as I lie in a coma.

Araciel
02-11-2008, 04:31 AM
Once a year on average. I'm a very healthy individual. It's all the grotesque growth hormone I think.

Levian
02-11-2008, 04:32 AM
You're a freak.

well excuuuuuse me for trying to come up with something less boring than "Yes, sometimes I actually do get sick"

Faded Tears
02-11-2008, 08:06 AM
wow...uhm I get a cold about once every other month.
I wish once a year. Normally when it turns winter here I get sick pretty bad, lasting two weeks.
My immune system is seriously dysfunctional.

Shauna
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Rarely - and I don't really count colds as being sick. Unless it's REALLY bad.

smittenkitten
02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
I'm ill today! :( I'm off college because of my throat infection, Daniel wouldn't even kiss me. ;__; Also the fact a stood on a metal thing last night which went through my foot. Now I can't walk. :D

Chemical
02-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Usually often, but in the last couple of months not at all.
I've felt briefly ill - but nothing to consider sick :)

Rianoa
02-11-2008, 04:32 PM
i get colds all the time its anoying

Psychotic
02-11-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm ill today! :( I'm off college because of my throat infection, Daniel wouldn't even kiss me. ;__; Really? He still kissed me when I had one. Oh :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I mean...uh...BoB is stupid and dumb. Yeah. :shifty:

Also, I sneezed as I opened up this thread. What a pleasant coincidence.

smittenkitten
02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
I'm ill today! :( I'm off college because of my throat infection, Daniel wouldn't even kiss me. ;__; Really? He still kissed me when I had one. Oh :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I mean...uh...BoB is stupid and dumb. Yeah. :shifty:

What! :mad2:

Also I think this thread is contagious quick run away! :eek:

DK
02-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't get sick very often, perhaps like once a year. But when I AM sick, I get it brutal.

Aerith's Knight
02-11-2008, 05:02 PM

What! :mad2:

Also I think this thread is contagious quick run away! :eek:

Man: "Can you show on the doll where the bad man BoB touched you?"
AK: *points at doll* "Here and here! :whimper:"
Man: "Let the record show that he pointed at the doll's private parts."
AK: :shifty:

Seraphic
02-11-2008, 05:07 PM
I seem to get sick right when I have any sort of time off or vacation and get better as soon as its ending.
Luckily however, I've been staying pretty healthy recently,no sickness during winter vacation,lol <3

Strawberry_Mew
02-11-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't get sick that often but when I do it sux XP So what I do is take Vit C chewables lol build up my immune system :D

Jess
02-11-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't get really sick very often, once or twice a year. I often have colds or headaches, though. :jess:

Peegee
02-11-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm surprised I don't get sick as often. I have memories of me going the entire winter with some sort of sinus related sickness (runny nose typically).

I think that once I started wearing gloves I stopped being sick. Whodathunkit?

stalpho slayer
02-11-2008, 08:20 PM
when i get sick it lasts forever but i have been keeping pretty healthy

Rantz
02-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Not often, I think it's because of how much garlic goes into the food I eat.
Seriously. The amount of illnesses man catches is inversely proportional to the amount of garlic he eats. Let's start a garlic fan club, Aurey!

Quindiana Jones
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Whenever I haven't done my homework.

Zeldy
02-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Really really sick? not that often. I was really ill just after Christmas up to New Years, I caught a horrid stomach bug and couldn't even hold food down, it wasn't a pleasant way to start 08! The odd sniffle every now and then, but not really sick.