PDA

View Full Version : Most Epic Attacks

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-11-2008, 12:39 AM
I've been replaying Final Fantasy VI recently. Nevermind that I love this game to pieces and it's one of my favorite numbered Final Fantasies. This time I have a goal - a purpose!

Several of my friends run DDR club on campus, and my roomate, through use of Stepmania's editor, makes a wide assortment of steps for various video game and anime music.

Recently, they just fixed up the FFIV Zeromus battle. The program allows for a background, which was of someone actually fighting Zeromus.

My immediate thought: We need Dancing Mad

My secondary thought: I will most definitely be fighting Kefka for a background for Dancing Mad.

Thus, I'm currently running through the game again (using the Advance version). I've played it any number of times, so I know how to beat it and get everything. The question is: what are the most epic and awesome looking attacks (in your opinion of course) that I can bust out on Kefka to make the battle look cool?

A few I'm considering are Ultima, of course, Alexander, probably some of the upper-tier elemental spells, stuff like that. So, opinions?

NeoCracker
02-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Go for some of the Desperation attacks, notably Sabin's Tiger Break. Always thought that one looked rad

Also, some Grand Train from Strago could rock hard.

Creeping Shadow
02-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Some of Cyans special attacks although you might want to apeed up the waiting part or something.

Roto13
02-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Bum's Rush, Meteor, X-Zone even though it wouldn't do anything.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-11-2008, 06:21 AM
You should honestly be playing the SNES version. The GBA port's washed-out graphics aren't really the best for showing off.

blackmage_nuke
02-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Desperation attacks was the first thing that came into my head.

Pearl looks pretty nice too. And even though it wouldnt do much maybe shiva, ifrit and bahamaut. Or just bahamaut

Have Setzer equiped with fixed dice.
And Sabin's fire dance

And meteo

KoShiatar
02-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Ramuh's summoning with the circling lights and stuff is in my opinion a pretty epic attack.

Big D
02-11-2008, 11:30 PM
If you want a big finish, then there's the FMV from the PSX version of the game - with Kefka getting smote by Alexander in glorious 3D.

Siegfried
02-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Shadow throwing the Ultima Weapon...
And Odin against Keffka only to be ineffective

blackmage_nuke
02-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Lagomorph is the most epic move of all time

Roogle
02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
For the purpose of a background, you may want to use an editor to have the characters utilize special skills and spells inaccessible through a normal playthrough. This would allow the background to be enticing and interesting to the players and spectators; furthermore, it would serve the purpose of possibly distracting the player in a positive manner that would add to the challenge of the dance.

My recommendation is to use an editor to have each character on the battlefield perform their Desperation Attack. They can summon some of the Espers and use some of their upper-tier skills from their unique skillset, too.

Crossblades
02-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Bum rush, Ultima, Flare, Holy(Pearl), Chain Saw, someone equipped with a Genji Glove and that relic that makes you attack four times(I forgot the name ><)to name a few

Markus. D
02-19-2008, 04:57 AM
I've been replaying Final Fantasy VI recently. Nevermind that I love this game to pieces and it's one of my favorite numbered Final Fantasies. This time I have a goal - a purpose!

Several of my friends run DDR club on campus, and my roomate, through use of Stepmania's editor, makes a wide assortment of steps for various video game and anime music.

Recently, they just fixed up the FFIV Zeromus battle. The program allows for a background, which was of someone actually fighting Zeromus.

My immediate thought: We need Dancing Mad

My secondary thought: I will most definitely be fighting Kefka for a background for Dancing Mad.

Thus, I'm currently running through the game again (using the Advance version). I've played it any number of times, so I know how to beat it and get everything. The question is: what are the most epic and awesome looking attacks (in your opinion of course) that I can bust out on Kefka to make the battle look cool?

A few I'm considering are Ultima, of course, Alexander, probably some of the upper-tier elemental spells, stuff like that. So, opinions?

Careful. It will take some scripting to get it in timing with Stepmania's Audio ^^

PuPu
02-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Try Quasar. That was my favorite animation in FFVI.