PDA

View Full Version : What do you hate most?

Siegfried
02-12-2008, 02:03 AM
What activity that is necessary for normal advancement and progression in the game is the most annoying or least fun to do?
(i.e. farming, getting quest items...)
Be specific as general answers usually cover about half the game

Del Murder
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Doing the limit break quests was pretty annoying when I was going through the first time. Also just running to a destination. Characters run too slow.

dodhungry
02-12-2008, 02:27 AM
I don't like the fact that you can't do hardly anything solo. Specially when it comes to lvling.

I also find it odd that only half the emotes have movements and the others don't.

Markus. D
02-13-2008, 02:02 AM
I'd have to say waiting for a group.

And moving around through some places (Some reallllllllllly bland locations out there).

I've enjoyed everything else I've encountered thus far.

Lionx
02-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Mostly the solo thing, sometimes i dont have that much time and i wish i can get a lil better exp return especially at the higher lvls when i solo stuff on 75 PLD, you think i can get at least somewhat an equivalent exp compared to your tnl as we progress...but we get the same damn 75exp or whatever...awesome low lvls, retarded after 50 -_-

EDIT: Actually you think that for how hard certain mobs are even, not just soloing but pt play too.

Rostum
02-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Needs more...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Solo_drink_Australia.jpg/150px-Solo_drink_Australia.jpg

And I hate how time zones heavily affect everything end-game.

Ouch!
02-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Needs more...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Solo_drink_Australia.jpg/150px-Solo_drink_Australia.jpg

And I hate how time zones heavily affect everything end-game.
That stuff is awesome!

Garland
02-27-2008, 09:25 AM
I've gotten used to solo as a blm. Still haven't used any other job past 37. I never used to like partying anyway - not pickups. I liked my static when I had it. It's a good thing I picked a job that can work without others. I guess I'm in the same boat as most others, in that I don't like relying on others to get things done. If I had to pick an event or milestone I didn't like, it wouldn't be genkais, I liked those. I liked getting AF. I'd have to say it was prommies. Not my own prommies, mind you. They were fun the first time, I thought. I don't like them now. Not after doing them a hundred times.

Roogle
02-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I did not like having to hunt monsters for several hours at a time to obtain a trifling amount of money.

I had no method of making Gil until well after Level 75. Because of this, I was forced to be a minimalist when it came to equipment, but, fortunately, the game was young and I controlled my character well enough to cause little problems to any experience party.