PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Croyles
02-12-2008, 02:45 AM
Not many people on this forum have PS3s but I was wondering if anyone else has played uncharted?
It is like one of my favourite games of all time. The gameplay is amazing, pretty cool story and the best graphics I have seen on any game to date. I thought i looked good on the trailers and screenshots but when i actually played it I realised how amazing it looks.
Whos also played it?

Germ Hamee
02-12-2008, 04:21 AM
That game was awesome. It was so... cinematic. The character animations and random little one-liners made me feel like I was playing a movie.

The endless swarm of pirates was kind of annoying, though. Jeesh. It was a feat to enjoy the scenery for a few minutes without getting shot at.

JKTrix
02-12-2008, 05:07 PM
The tone of the game (or at least the type of movie it was emulating) is not really my style, but beyond that I enjoyed it quite a bit while I played it. Great fun while you're playing it, but forgettable not long after.

Kind of like the type of movie it was emulating.

Croyles
02-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Well i love indiana jones movies so i guess it spoke for me ^^

Gilghamut
02-12-2008, 05:54 PM
I love the game. It was just so much fun playing it, and the story I enjoyed a lot which reminded me of the Indiana Jones movies. The humor found in the game is well done as well.

Renmiri
02-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Just got it. Pretty excited about it

Croyles
02-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I liked it so much i played through 3 times, once in normal, hard and then crushing (which is insanely hard).
Naughty Dog are one of my favourite developers.

Roogle
02-13-2008, 07:43 PM
I watched a friend of a friend play through various parts of this game. My first inclination was to dismiss it as another game in its genre, but I like it when another character joins the player characters and tries to help out.