PDA

View Full Version : Night night

NeoCracker
02-12-2008, 10:46 AM
What is it you generally thing about as you are about to go to sleep?

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do at the end of this weak, after my last week at the hotel.

I basically think I've gone Bat :skull::skull::skull::skull: crazy with some of my thoughts, but thats a story for another day.

What do you think about?

(Also, goodnight. :))

Sergeant Hartman
02-12-2008, 10:56 AM
I dunno, things I'm gonna do the next day or something.

Loony BoB
02-12-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't remember. I suppose my mind just wanders. Or maybe I think about nothing at all!

smittenkitten
02-12-2008, 04:19 PM
I wish I had more time and I didn't need to go to bed at 23:30pm because I have to get up early the next day. That probably what I think before bed. :tongue:

Aerith's Knight
02-12-2008, 04:27 PM
hmm.. usually my mind wonders to some great adventures in my mind. I may have mentioned i have a pretty lively imagination.. so ive prob played several lifetimes in my head while i was waiting for sleep to take me :p

Roto13
02-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Last night I fell asleep thinking about what I'm going to do to the people who are holding my laptop for ransom because I won't pay for their mistakes.

It was violent.

Roogle
02-12-2008, 04:47 PM
I think about why certain people seem unable to accomplish certain tasks. This can be about family, friends, or work. In this case, one of my last thoughts was why you find it so difficult to spell certain words correctly, really. This happened because I went to sleep shortly after rebuking you on your spelling on IRC.

Loony BoB
02-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I wish I had more time and I didn't need to go to bed at 23:30pm because I have to get up early the next day. That probably what I think before bed. :tongue:

You could have more time in the day if you didn't go to bed at 8pm all the time for a 1-2 hour nap!

Araciel
02-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Naked....Marge.

rubah
02-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I think about how hot and sweaty my bed will be when I wake up sometimes, or wonder what my roommate is thinking or if she's asleep yet, or I worry about my day or the upcoming one, or I make myself not worry about it.

Rarely I don't think of anything and just conk out.

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 05:13 PM
i usually think about what i should of done in that day and genrally forgot about or things i wished could have happened in that day to make it more exiting ;)

Namelessfengir
02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
"sometimes when im alone at night i think about my parent having sex and i get really really mad for some reason"

~~ Michael J Caboose

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 05:39 PM
"sometimes when im alone at night i think about my parent having sex and i get really really mad for some reason"

~~ Michael J Caboose

if u think about ne 1 having sex its usually urself (genraly)thinking bout my parent havin sex wud creap me out lol

BB_blitz
02-12-2008, 05:46 PM
many many dirty thoughts then i realize how so very lonely i really am:cry:

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 05:49 PM
many many dirty thoughts then i realize how so very lonely i really am:cry:

aww big hug for BB_blitz :love:

Namelessfengir
02-12-2008, 05:49 PM

~~ Michael J Caboose

if u think about ne 1 having sex its usually urself (genraly)thinking bout my parent havin sex wud creap me out lol

thats what i was going for

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 05:51 PM

~~ Michael J Caboose

well u suceded

LunarWeaver
02-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Last night I wondered what it would be like to wake up in a hospital with some kind of total, permanent amnesia. Yeah, I think of odd things.

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Last night I wondered what it would be like to wake up in a hospital with some kind of total, permanent amnesia. Yeah, I think of odd things.

the weirdest thought i have had is if i was a character in a game and what it wud be like after that i came out with the conclusion it wud be awsome

Marshall Banana
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
I think of dress up. :onnanoko:

Dolentrean
02-12-2008, 07:38 PM
i tend to think of random thoughts going through my head, normally school, then whatever story i am working on, then I wonder if I am going to get up for class in the morning, then I wonder how much longer it is going to take me to go to sleep, then I think about war and death and sometimes the Lovely Picture Thread of Sex... the normal.

Blue Harvest
02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm not usually awake long enough to think about anything, but usually I go over the events of the day, boring or not. Sometimes I think about something I'm looking forward to, or maybe a certain female who has caught my eye.

Quindiana Jones
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................

Yuffie514
02-13-2008, 05:06 AM
I think about anything that comes to mind...

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 05:20 AM
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................

its a code.. we must crack it!

Strawberry_Mew
02-13-2008, 05:26 AM
I think about what I will be doing 2-morrow lol XD

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 02:40 PM

im a guy.. so it would be more along the lines of who.. xD

Namelessfengir
02-13-2008, 04:45 PM

~~ Michael J Caboose

if u think about any 1 having sex its usually yourself (generally)thinking bout my parent having sex would creep me out lol

well u succeeded

thank you *poses* now i'm off to ruin someone else's thread *flys off*

Shlup
02-14-2008, 03:06 AM
I usually think about sex. I think it's the endorphins it releases... helps me sleep better.

No, I am not joking. This is my regular routine as I close my eyes to sleep.

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 03:13 AM
I usually think about sex. I think it's the endorphins it releases... helps me sleep better.

No, I am not joking. This is my regular routine as I close my eyes to sleep.

she seems nice :)

Lynx
02-14-2008, 03:58 AM
the weirdest thought i have had is if i was a character in a game and what it wud be like after that i came out with the conclusion it wud be awsome

i sometimes think if life was more like a video game. in other words if i were to kill things and have them drop money. life would be so easy :D

usually i think about if iw ere to make a video game what the story would be like and i progress the story everynight.

Strawberry_Mew
02-14-2008, 06:22 AM

im a guy.. so it would be more along the lines of who.. xD

Lol thats 2 funny XD I also think about what people reply to my messages on the forum XD

Araciel
02-14-2008, 07:58 AM
I don't so much think of who will respond, but if they'll find what I say interesting, funny, or useful...it keeps me up at night :p

Araciel
02-14-2008, 08:10 AM
This is why I became accustomed to sleeping on my back when I was about 13.

Jess
02-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Everything and anything. What I think of before I go to sleep generally changes from night to night. :jess:

Zeldy
02-15-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't really think of anything. I'm not a worrier, so even if I have something bad the next day I won't think about it until it comes up. I just sleep I geuss.

Montoya
02-17-2008, 09:15 AM
The pursuit of happiness.

Avarice-ness
02-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Everything, bills, food, future stuff, moving.

It's wrecking my sleeping habbits. :(