PDA

View Full Version : Have any Gaming Goals set right now?

KentaRawr!
02-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I found myself being way too obsessed with info on Smash Bros. Brawl, and I had too many games I haven't beaten, so I decided I'd beat every game that's represented by a Character in Smash Bros. Brawl, with the exception of a few, such as Pokemon, since I'd lose my soul once more, and any Zelda title, because they defeat the purpose of the goal in the first place to beat games I have that I didn't play much or haven't beaten. Same applies to Metal Gear, but if I can find my second disc of MGS:TTS, then I'll just run through it with those nifty extras.

Anyway, do you have any current goals for Video Gaming, such as beating certain games by a date, achieving something within a video game, or some such? How far are you into your goal? Etc. :monster:

qwertysaur
02-12-2008, 06:22 PM
I have about 300 pokemon in my Diamond version now. I am trying to get all 493. :D

Markus. D
02-12-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm holding a guild event at the moment :]

Bassically just a random bunch of titles I'm trying to max on Guild Wars :]

Rianoa
02-12-2008, 06:50 PM
finish final fantasy 9

Tasura
02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
The last goal I set was to beat Persona 3 before the anime aired, I accomplished it.

I've no current goals, other then unlocking achievement on my 360 games.

ljkkjlcm9
02-12-2008, 08:17 PM
beating Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn before Smash Bros Brawl is released

THE JACKEL

DK
02-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Teabagging every single failure who plays online on Halo 3. It's a big quest, and it's going to take a while, but I'm going to stick with it!

Boney King
02-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Get every achievement for Gun on Xbox 360, which I will complete tonight, then the same for BioShock.

Roto13
02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Finish Skies of Arcadia: Legends before I can get my hands on a copy of No More Heroes. This may not happen, because the last 15 hours have basically been a lot of wandering around looking for stuff.

Aerith's Knight
02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
finishing FFXII, FFX, KH 1&2 in 4 months

Nifleheim7
02-12-2008, 11:04 PM
The Holy Grail of my gaming goals is to beat every FF title that i haven't finished with the exceptions of FFXI and the mobile games.I haven't put a time limit because i know that i'm not going to keep it.
I have a long way to go but if there is a will there is a way!:p

Vermachtnis
02-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Beat Justice For All before Apollo Justice. I may fail cause I got destracted by Luminous Arc.

ljkkjlcm9
02-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Finish Skies of Arcadia: Legends before I can get my hands on a copy of No More Heroes. This may not happen, because the last 15 hours have basically been a lot of wandering around looking for stuff.

Completely worth it. I loved finally beating that game. But yeah, there's a whole lot of side things to do.

THE JACKEL

Namelessfengir
02-13-2008, 02:22 AM
find a game worth playing

White Raven
02-13-2008, 03:38 AM
Beat over 75% of the games I have right now before I purchase any more new ones.

I find that when I get into the habit of buying new games, I drop all the ones I currently play to play that one. Sometimes I lose interest in the new game and try to start up from where I left off in the old ones and I end up restarting it cause I don't know what I need to do anymore. But by this time there's a new game out that I "need" to get, and the positive feedback cycle continues... :p

Momiji
02-13-2008, 03:46 AM
Teabagging every single failure who plays online on Halo 3. It's a big quest, and it's going to take a while, but I'm going to stick with it!

Good luck with that one.

My current goals:
Finish setting up my ultimate Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Battle Revolution team (although I'm really good already, I've beaten everyone in PBR online unless they have a full team of hacked Legendary Pokémon, which is a skill-less cheap trick anyway)

Finish Metroid Prime 3
Finish Disgaea
Buy Disgaea 2
Buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Have my life sucked away by Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Raise my rank in Halo 3
Raise my rank in Call of Duty 4.

I have a rather extensive list. :D