PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Text Offers...

Comet
02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
OMG there was some site which said text blabla to 88889 to get windows live messenger 9. So I texted it, and then suddenly I get a text back saying 'Thank you , we wil charge you £6 for this' and I was like OMG, and then I went on another site which just said download messenger 9 for free. OMG NOW I ONLY GOT LIKE £2 CREDIT...STUPID BITCHES!

WHAT THINGS DO YOU REGRET DOING AFTER LIKE 8 SECONDS?

Old Manus
02-12-2008, 07:01 PM
I...can't believe people actually do this...

My faith in humanity has gone

Zeldy
02-12-2008, 07:49 PM
I have a confession. I did once send for a ringtone and it didn't even work and then it took £3 off me every week. :( Get another sim card, that's what I did.

Heath
02-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Silly people.

When I got my new phone, I had a free O2 download for a game, so I downloaded the first half of Sonic the Hedgehog (Mega Drive). A few months down the line, I fancied downloading the second half of it and did so. Didn't work. Moaned to O2 and they gave me a free game download. Having paid £2.50 for the Sonic game, I then proceeded to download Tetris instead, which should've cost me £5. And thus got Tetris half price. Hooray.

Quindiana Jones
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
"I've always wanted to be in a movie with a horse!"

Momiji
02-13-2008, 03:49 AM
OMG there was some site which said text blabla to 88889 to get windows live messenger 9. So I texted it, and then suddenly I get a text back saying 'Thank you , we wil charge you £6 for this' and I was like OMG, and then I went on another site which just said download messenger 9 for free. OMG NOW I ONLY GOT LIKE £2 CREDIT...STUPID BITCHES!

WHAT THINGS DO YOU REGRET DOING AFTER LIKE 8 SECONDS?

Wow, that was a really dumb thing to do. Sorry, I can't find words less harsh than those.

Don't EVER do stuff like that.

As for me, I regret accidentally throwing a spike grenade in my teammate's shoulder on Halo 3.

Araciel
02-13-2008, 03:54 AM
Sex lol.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 04:09 AM
Sex lol.

sometimes.. yes..

when the one-nigh-stand starts to talk about our relationship 0_0

i dont have a lot of those.. but sometimes those girls really freak me out.

Araciel
02-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Meh, I never actually regret it, The only things I regret immediately after doing them are yelling at people or eating really bad foods...neither of which happen so often.

BardTard
02-13-2008, 04:20 AM
I regret nothing. Except talking to my mom. Cus she doesn't shut up and she's all BLAH BLAH BLAH and complains about EVERYTHING. She makes me want to shoot myself in the head.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 04:22 AM
you shouldnt though.. makes everything messy..

..plus..

youd be dead :whimper:

Avarice-ness
02-13-2008, 04:42 AM
Any person who texts back to -any- text offer deserves what they get.

When I get texts from anything that's not in my contact list, I don't even look at it, much less text it back. I delete it immediately.

I don't regret to much, if I do it then I was meant to do it, I'd rather deal with the consequences of the future than sulk about things in the past.