PDA

View Full Version : SNOWFIGHT!!

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 03:18 AM
I just had my first snowfight in ten freaking years!! ^__^, thats what you get for living in the netherlands all your life :p

this part of living in the US rocks :).. i dont get why americans dont like snow :cool:

so have you had a snowfight lately?.. did you win?

Momiji
02-13-2008, 03:22 AM
We don't like snow because it often makes driving conditions dangerous (not for decent drivers like myself, but the idiots who think they can go 55mph down a 2-lane icy country road, making them a hazard to everyone else), not to mention shoveling it is a pain in the ass at times.

As for snowball fights, I haven't played in one for quite a while, due to my dislike of being cold. I never was any good at them, but when I hit someone, I always made sure I hit them in a vital spot, mainly the face, which led to me getting a ton of cheap shots because they couldn't see. I don't play fair when it comes to snowball fights. :D

Ki Ki
02-13-2008, 03:24 AM
I like snow! It's pretty until it gets all mushy and dirty. And also I don't like shoveling my car out just to shovel it out again the next day. :kaoangry:
I once had a snowball fight and accidentally threw a block of ice at someone's head. He never found out it was me though. Because I am SO GUD like dat. :aimsun:

Vermachtnis
02-13-2008, 03:26 AM
I love snow! It doesn't make Driving Conditions bad, unless you suck at it. I am the man at snowball fights. I wouldn't say I'm good, but I don't quit after I get hit. CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

Momiji
02-13-2008, 03:29 AM
I love snow! It doesn't make Driving Conditions bad, unless you suck at it.

Like I said, if you're good at driving, it's no problem. I learned how to drive on snow before I even learned to drive on a dry surface, so it comes naturally to me. But the real danger are the other idiots on the road who do not take the conditions of the road into account and drive normally.

Vermachtnis
02-13-2008, 03:33 AM
I love snow! It doesn't make Driving Conditions bad, unless you suck at it.

Like I said, if you're good at driving, it's no problem. I learned how to drive on snow before I even learned to drive on a dry surface, so it comes naturally to me. But the real danger are the other idiots on the road who do not take the conditions of the road into account and drive normally.

Oh I know. I was on the Interstate and it was snowing pretty heavily and people were wizzing by going at least 70. It sucked cause I saw one car later down the road, except not on the road.

Araciel
02-13-2008, 03:48 AM
I'm too large and unwieldy to fight in snow, I just always win :P

As you can see demonstrated here: If you can see it or not I don't know, but that's two regular-sized people trying to push me into the snow.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 03:55 AM
hmmm.. wait a minute!.. isnt that danny devito pushing?

Araciel
02-13-2008, 03:56 AM
Close enough, the girl who is clearly visible is only 5'7 and like 120 lbs

it is to laugh.

Namelessfengir
02-13-2008, 04:25 AM
we hate it cuz its goddamn cold!!!

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 04:34 AM
man.. everyone is going offtopic.. i dont care why you hate it!! xD.. just tell me about your last snowfight

Strawberry_Mew
02-13-2008, 05:30 AM
Lol I remember one time me and a Co-Worker had a Snowball fight in Hardees lol that wuz flippin fun XD

rubah
02-13-2008, 05:57 AM
I threw a couple of clumps of snow at stu week before last when it snowed

Mirage
02-13-2008, 06:51 AM
I hate snow because it's cold and i hate the winter because it's cold, icy, snowy slippery and you have to put on 3 tons of clothes just to get the mail.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 02:43 PM
I hate snow because it's cold and i hate the winter because it's cold, icy, snowy slippery and you have to put on 3 tons of clothes just to get the mail.

you dont have to, you know. :p

Lynx
02-13-2008, 02:51 PM
not in awhile but i will have one before the winter season is over.

Mirage
02-13-2008, 03:27 PM

you dont have to, you know. :p

I hate the cold. It should be 24 degrees Celsius everywhere, all the time.

BardTard
02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
No. I don't go outside in this kind of weather unless I HAVE to. Also, everybody around me has the same opinion of snow as I do. We all hate it. If I hit them with a snowball, they'd hit me back. So respect them out of fear. And because I just respect them enough to not hit them with a snowball. Here in my town, SNOW SUCKS!

Rye
02-13-2008, 05:32 PM
It was snowing yesterday, but the snow doesn't really stay like it does up in Lawlbany, so the rain has just melted it away.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 06:31 PM
It was snowing yesterday, but the snow doesn't really stay like it does up in Lawlbany, so the rain has just melted it away.

you live in albany 0_o.. me2

and the snow was ideed disappointing.. but i still had a snowfight ^^

Rantz
02-13-2008, 06:37 PM
I had a snowfight with my sisters when I was visiting the family about a month ago. The snow here has been pretty to and fro this year though, which is a shame!

Strawberry_Mew
02-13-2008, 06:40 PM
I remember a couple of weeks ago I built stuff out of the snow XD

demondude
02-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Here in England snow magically turns to rain before it even gets near.
But on a brighter note, even though its late winter the past week has been constant sun, its better then summer was!

Ki Ki
02-13-2008, 11:08 PM
ZOMG I live in Albany!! UALBZZZ!!!11 SOO GUUUD! :excited:
Mmm such horrible weather on campus today. My feet are now prunes thanks to all the puddles.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 11:12 PM
we should start an albany fan club :)

Ki Ki
02-13-2008, 11:14 PM
HOKAY! Sooo BOGIES, Friday night, 10pm! It's a date! :bounce:

Vikeve
02-13-2008, 11:23 PM
I hate this fucking New Jersey weather, all the beautiful snow turned to slush this morning and we merely had a delayed opening instead of a snow day.:(

I can't remember my last snow fight honestly, just getting tabled topped into the snow because my friends are mean people. Just because I push them into the snow does not give them any right to push me in the snow and I laugh only to cover up my tears.:cry:

I do remember when it got all icy and the hill at out school was covered in ice and my friends and I slid down it. It was pretty painful I could not feel my butt at the end of the day but it was total y worth it even when the vice principal came to yell at everyone sliding down.

I also remember throwing snowballz at cars and then of course they stop and call the cops and we run away...

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 11:45 PM
HOKAY! Sooo BOGIES, Friday night, 10pm! It's a date! :bounce:

omg!

i live down the street at bogies.. at yates street.. thats like 1 minute away :p

but i dunno if im gonna make that :p, i could be in boston by that time

Shlup
02-14-2008, 03:03 AM
The weekend before last we had an all-out snowfight!

I did not win. I had snow in my bra--it was unpleasant.

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 03:08 AM

*uses all willpower not to make a comment*

Shlup
02-14-2008, 03:12 AM
LOL BEWBS?

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 03:16 AM
and the fact that it might only be uncomfortable for you :p

Araciel
02-14-2008, 03:57 AM
We got about a foot of snow on the weekend.

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 04:01 AM
i wish i got a foot.. then i wouldnt have to go to work.. :p

we only got a couple inches

Araciel
02-14-2008, 04:15 AM
I hate snow almost as much as I hate rain

Dolentrean
02-14-2008, 05:33 AM
It looks like it is finally gonna start warming up here, Flagstaff is the only place in Arizona that Snows v.v

I did have a snowball fight, and being an epic snowball fighting veteran I did quite well. If my brother was there with me it would have been a slaughter.

Strawberry_Mew
02-14-2008, 06:12 AM

Dont feel bad a few years ago my father dared me and my mom 2 stick our butts in the snow....lets just say really freaking cold XD overall it wuz fun XD

Jess
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
It hasn't snowed here this year. I only like snow when I'm indoors, because it looks pretty. I don't like being freezing and wet, so I'm not a huge fan of snow when I have to be outside with it. :jess:

Zeldy
02-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Snow is so pretty, we never ever get snow here ;___; We're surrounded by too much high ground, they hog it all.

Aerith's Knight
02-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Snow is so pretty, we never ever get snow here ;___; We're surrounded by too much high ground, they hog it all.

I always have rain ;__;

we should start a support group

Montoya
02-17-2008, 09:33 AM
I live in South California, there is no such thing as "snow." Pure rubbish.

Avarice-ness
02-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I always win.

I'm from Texas so I hardly saw the snow, I then moved to Wisconsin in May.

When it first started snowing here in November I was stoked, it was like the best thing ever. But the snow never goes away, There's been a constant layer of snow on the ground since November, so you know it's not that I hate the snow, It's just something that's cool for maybe a month, and then it can go away and come back another month.

Not to mention, you can't say "Americans" don't like the snow since it doesn't snow everywhere in America.

Either way, the snow annoys me because I'm burnt out on it. Maybe I'll appreciate it when I move back to Texas, but Meh.

Marky Tee
02-17-2008, 11:26 AM
snow sucks man
too cold

demondude
02-17-2008, 11:29 AM
snow sucks man
too cold

It's better then rain. :p

Apollo
02-17-2008, 11:58 AM
winter in michigan sucks, and especially around detroit with all the expressways. Car accidents occur way too much for my taste. however i do like a good snowball fight here and there regardless.

i actually had a snowball fight yesterday, i got hit in the face and my glasses got knocked off. hahah i won in the end though.

Blue Harvest
02-17-2008, 12:05 PM
I can't remember the last time it snowed here. I think dinosaurs roamed earth at the time though.