PDA

View Full Version : I Choo-Choo-Choose You~

Rye
02-13-2008, 06:02 PM
It's almost...

Valentine's Day~

What was your Valentine's Day wish a year ago? What's your wish now? Any big plans, like engagements? Are you asking out a pretty girl? A cute boy. Preferably, you're a boy asking a cute boy. Or are you sitting around in the Photo Thread, wishing for someone to acknowledge your existence? :bigsmile:

Spill the beans, mister! :kaoclove:

Faded Tears
02-13-2008, 06:08 PM
I'm waiting around :P

But nope, no plans.

Shauna
02-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Hmm... spend time online with the moronface I call my boyfriend. Yes, that sounds like a plan... I did the same LAST year too. Actually, no, I never - his internet was down. xD

LunarWeaver
02-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Last V-Day I wished for a falling star so I could make a better wish D: It never happened. This one I have no wishes! I should think of some.

My plan for this Valentine's is to tell my biffle I hate him 10 times more than I normally do. Which is a lot already, because I really hate that guy. And then we'll snuggle. :heart:

Jojee
02-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Spend the wee hours of the morning writing a 5-6 page essay that I still have no idea what it's supposed to be about and haven't done any research... :p Go to class. Go to more classes. Go to work. Go home. Clean my room :p Probably die from staying up all night the previous night writing my essay.

Yay.

Ace14
02-13-2008, 06:19 PM
I actually didn't have anyone for Valentine's Day til just this morning, I'm trading gifts with my close friend but that's pretty much it. No cute guys to ask out :(

Rantz
02-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Or are you sitting around in the Photo Thread, wishing for someone to acknowledge your existence? :bigsmile:
You have a problem with that? Huh? HUH?! :mad2:

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 06:30 PM
last year i took my now ex-gf to paris. kissed her on the tower d'eiffel that day ^^

now im in america.. so i dont actually now anyone here :p.. and i work 50 hours a week.. so ill prob be working tommorow :)

edit: me alone too :whimper:

Rianoa
02-13-2008, 06:33 PM
valentines day alone :whimper: :weep: :crying2:

Sergeant Hartman
02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
It's just Thursday tomorrow for me.

Araciel
02-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Wished I would make lots of tips at work.

This year I wish It's not too cold out.

Strawberry_Mew
02-13-2008, 06:39 PM
my last V-Day wuz horriable >< I wuz seeing this one guy and we made plans to hang out that day and the jerk never showed up ><

This Year I am going to be spending it with my Boyfriend <3 He isn't the jerk from last year. Im so happy Im over him. He got me something and I wonder what it is:choc2: We may also have Dinner somewhere 2 :D

Madame Adequate
02-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Or are you sitting around in the Photo Thread, wishing for someone to acknowledge your existence? :bigsmile:

This would be me.

mooglebunni608
02-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Last year I wished to see my girlfriend (but that didn't happen><)
This year, I wish I could see my sweetheart, but we both have school. But I'm seeing him on the 15th, so it's almost as good!!

edczxcvbnm
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Last year: Bitched about valintines day.

This year: Bitched about valintines day.

I really don't like this corporate holiday. I detest it...or something >.>

Ouch!
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Picking up Lost Odyssey.

And ed, according to this ad in Sports Illustrated right next to me:
"Valentine's day is a made up holiday. But it's her number one, all-time, don't screw it up, favorite made up holiday."

Madame Adequate
02-13-2008, 07:00 PM

Except V-day wasn't actually invented by Hallmark in the 50s.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-13-2008, 07:00 PM
A'yo, I'm just chillin' for valentine's day. Other than that I have all my hoes half price off for valentine's day! I expect business to be boomin' son!:cool:

Faded Tears
02-13-2008, 07:01 PM
I miss the elementary days when the class had to make a valentines box and you wake around putting the little cut out valentine cards in each other's boxes.:heart:

Tallulah
02-13-2008, 07:05 PM
I spent last Valentine's day at my then-boyfriend's mother's house. Smurfing pathetic. :mad2: No wonder we split up...

This year is going to be better, although I have a dentist appointment. :eek:

smittenkitten
02-13-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm got something very special in mind for the BoB, but that would spoil the surprize. ;)

KoShiatar
02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm not planning to do anything special. But I've bought a gift for my boyfriend, because I know it's a thing he's been wanting for a long time and I was just waiting for an excuse to give it to him. ^_^ Plus, it makes cappuccino for two, and cappuccino's always good! :D:D:D

Quindiana Jones
02-13-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm very poor. But spent all my money getting my girlfriend a lovely flower thingy.

Aerith's Knight
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm got something very special in mind for the BoB, but that would spoil the surprize. ;)

is it whips?

roleplay?

ropes?

cosplay outfits?

hamsters?

or really weird stuff?

Vermachtnis
02-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Last year I was busy doing college stuff to bother with VD.

This year I'm gonna give candy hearts to random cute strangers.

edczxcvbnm
02-13-2008, 08:29 PM

I never said Hallmark or anyone created it. I just said it is a corporate holiday and that is exactly what it is now.

Picking up Lost Odyssey.

"Valentine's day is a made up holiday. But it's her number one, all-time, don't screw it up, favorite made up holiday."

All I heard was "balh blah blah Her number one blah blah blah screw blah blah blah holiday" XD

Psychotic
02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
What was your Valentine's Day wish a year ago? Boobies.
What's your wish now?
Tits.
Any big plans, like engagements? No.
Are you asking out a pretty girl? No.
A cute boy. No.
Preferably, you're a boy asking a cute boy. No.
Or are you sitting around in the Photo Thread, wishing for someone to acknowledge your existence? :bigsmile: That's a last resort. Hopefully a girl will sit in front of me in tomorrow's lectures, and I can steal a hair from her head and spend the rest of the day alternating between sniffing it and cuddling it so I don't feel so lonely.

Rye
02-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Maybe you can rent some hair from BoB's collection? :bigsmile:

Psychotic
02-13-2008, 08:42 PM
It's a well established fact that people only send their pubes and ass hair to BoB. No thank you.

Quindiana Jones
02-13-2008, 08:49 PM
I offered BarD my back hair once. He said no, no, no. :(

stalpho slayer
02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm waiting around :P

But nope, no plans.

same here

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-13-2008, 09:45 PM
I was not thinking of much last year at this time, besides calling my grandma, her birthday is then. As for this year, my and my boyfriend have yet to make any plans. From the conversations we had, he does not think much of the day, in the sense that we can do those sorts of things any other day as well. :/ In spite of this, I am trying to figure out something small to do for him, even though we won't be seeing each other tomorrow.

Blue Harvest
02-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Last year my wish was to spend time with my then gf. Didn't happen.

This year I'm wishing for a long and agonizing death. And that I'll get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow afternoon.

Edit: Let's bee friends (someone had to do it)

Zeldy
02-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Last year? I went to my friends house and we had a singles night and watched movies. This year will probably be the same. WOE.

Ouch!
02-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Picking up Lost Odyssey.

All I heard was "balh blah blah Her number one blah blah blah screw blah blah blah holiday" XD[/QUOTE]
That's good enough. =3

Misfit
02-13-2008, 10:32 PM

I lol'd.

Markus. D
02-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Taking my girlfriend to a very pricey dinner.

x_x;

*burns meteor aftermath in wallet*

Ki Ki
02-13-2008, 11:10 PM
I hope someone will give me a pet monkey. That someone will be very grateful he/she/it did. :jokey:

Aurey
02-13-2008, 11:11 PM
My friends and I are going thrift store shopping. ;o One of the girls I'm going with had to cancel plans with her boyfriend because of it, too. Hah!

Valentines never really had any importance with me. Although, heart shaped chocolate is very pretty and fun to eat! So it's alright, I guess.

Caraliz
02-14-2008, 12:13 AM
School. And hoping I get my package from the boy. :love:

Madame Adequate
02-14-2008, 12:28 AM

I never said Hallmark or anyone created it. I just said it is a corporate holiday and that is exactly what it is now.

It is what you say it is. I say it's a day for being doubly sweet to my ladyfriend, so it's a day to be doubly sweet to my ladyfriend. If you think there's something wrong with investing personal resources into showing someone your affections for them, that's fine.

EoFF Cupid
02-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I hope everyone enjoys all the lovely Valentines I'm sending them. :heart:

Garnie
02-14-2008, 12:48 AM
happy valentines people!
:heart:

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 12:56 AM
happy valentines to all..

im confused.. isnt it still feb the 13th?

Captain Maxx Power
02-14-2008, 01:08 AM
It's almost...What was your Valentine's Day wish a year ago? What's your wish now?

That this bloody day would be over with already.

Any big plans, like engagements?

Physics lessons.

Are you asking out a pretty girl?

No, they're all taken/don't give a crap about me.

A cute boy. Preferably, you're a boy asking a cute boy.

Knowing my luck some guy will come out to me and announce his love just to piss me the smurf off.

No, but I am wasting my time feeling sorry for myself on an Final Fantasy forum which is pretty much the lowest of the low.

Madame Adequate
02-14-2008, 01:18 AM
I hope everyone enjoys all the lovely Valentines I'm sending them. :heart:

I think you forgot several thousand for me.

escobert
02-14-2008, 02:52 AM
Work, wishing I was somewhere else imo.

Shlup
02-14-2008, 02:57 AM
I'm not a "Valentine's Day" kind of person. BJ and I don't really do anything we wouldn't normally do.

BardTard
02-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Last year? That was so long ago. I have no clue. Right now I just wish James could be here a couple weeks sooner but I'll have to wait :(

Valentine's Day sucks. Things better be better next year!

edczxcvbnm
02-14-2008, 05:04 AM

It is what you say it is. I say it's a day for being doubly sweet to my ladyfriend, so it's a day to be doubly sweet to my ladyfriend. If you think there's something wrong with investing personal resources into showing someone your affections for them, that's fine.

I think there is something wrong if you need a holiday to do that instead of doing it on a regular basis.

Ace14
02-14-2008, 06:22 PM
Today is just really awesome, I got a lot more candy than I expected and I'm just really really happy.

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Lynx
02-14-2008, 06:55 PM
ive never made a valentiens wish. dont knwo whatd i wish for this year. but i do enjoy the title of this thread being from the simpsons.

theundeadhero
02-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Last year: Nothing.

This year: Everything I can to get ki ki a monkey.

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 07:05 PM
i could just buy a monkey and leave it near Bogies.. shed be sure to find it :p

Madame Adequate
02-14-2008, 07:24 PM

I think there is something wrong if you need a holiday to do that instead of doing it on a regular basis.

So do I, but refusing to do it on Valentine's simply because it's Valentine's seems just as dysfunctional.

Araciel
02-14-2008, 07:28 PM
jeez it's like christmas with my family when someone gets a cheap present :rolleyes2

edczxcvbnm
02-14-2008, 08:55 PM

So do I, but refusing to do it on Valentine's simply because it's Valentine's seems just as dysfunctional.

Nah. I think the set in stone obligation and expectation of if it all ruins the true intent.

jeez it's like christmas with my family when someone gets a cheap present :rolleyes2

You stay out of this XD

Shiny
02-14-2008, 09:31 PM
I offered BarD my back hair once. He said no, no, no. :(

xD

This year was sort of interesting. I got a rose and then broke it in half by accident, so I just gave it to my dad. The only plans I have on Valentine's Dayaaa is to go to some movie theater where you can sit at tables and eat dinner while watching a flick.

Araciel
02-14-2008, 09:38 PM

You stay out of this XD

Daddy don't hit me

Caraliz
02-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I got my package! :love: My baby got me the best hat ever & some yummy chocolates. I'm probably going to do something extra special to surprise him. :greenie:

Vyk
02-15-2008, 07:41 AM
A Valentine's day wish? Do I stick a piece of my heart under my pillow at night and wait for the Valentine Fairy? :] If so I'm pretty sure she took my heart and left me nothing. I was robbed

Gawd this chick at work got this HUGE boquet of flowers with a seperate package for balloons. It took up most of the breakroom table. big-ass card too. It wasn't like "I'm too much! That makes me cute and adorable!" It was more like "I'm insecure about my penis size so here's a huge peacock display of my obsessive affection and manliness that I spent on you". Like disgustingly over the top. She's at work dude. Come on. You love her so you make her ungodly uncomfortable making a spectacle out of her. Save the peacock show for home. Just send her a flower or something at work. Don't embarrass the hell out of the poor girl. And I pray to God she's not the kinda girl that enjoys that kind of attention. WHORE lol :[ I've been waiting to rant on that all day. Thanks!

theundeadhero
02-15-2008, 08:02 AM
I didn't find a monkey but I did stay up pretty late playing Super Smash Bros and Goldeneye on my 64, then Super Mario Kart and Ninja Turtles on my SNES with a friend.

Jess
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
I spent Valentines day in Paris with my ex-boyfriend/best friend. xD

Ki Ki
02-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Last year: Nothing.

This year: Everything I can to get ki ki a monkey.

:kaolove2:

I didn't find a monkey but I did stay up pretty late playing Super Smash Bros and Goldeneye on my 64, then Super Mario Kart and Ninja Turtles on my SNES with a friend.

): still, :kaolove2:. Only for you Tonsilton, only for you.

theundeadhero
02-15-2008, 06:18 PM
:lovers:

Strawberry_Mew
02-15-2008, 06:20 PM
I got a Big Stuffed Animal Dog and some Candy and we went out to Dinner <3

Montoya
02-17-2008, 09:32 AM
I got cookies. They were good with milk. Other than that it was just a normal day, with kisses.

stalpho slayer
02-19-2008, 12:38 AM
School. And hoping I get my package from the boy. :love:

getting the package from the boy or getting the boys package?