PDA

View Full Version : Cupid's Arrows Can Kill You know...

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Alright guys, today is my mother's birthday and you would think it would be a great day for her. But, I personally think it can backfire. My mother has been in and out of relationship more than any of the guest on Jerry Springer...maybe not that many, but you get the picture. Let's just hope that when she come over to my grandmother's house, she has on that fake smile she wore for every other Valentine's Day...:rolleyes2...So, can you guys tell me some of your greatest Valentine's Day backfires?

Araciel
02-14-2008, 07:24 PM
A couple of years ago I was seeing this girl who was on the rebound (James you stud...) ANYWAY she told me not to call her on V-day, so I didn't...she showed up at my door anyway and we spent the whole day together, till I had to go to work.

Women are nutz.

Aerith's Knight
02-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Women are nutz.

amen brother!

I asked a girl once to spend the night with me too on valentines day.. turned out she had her period that night.. I ran around town looking for a freaking chocolate bar!!

do you know how stupid it looks when you ask for chocolate in a bar full of drunk people at 3 am!?!

theundeadhero
02-14-2008, 07:39 PM
There was this pretty girl I had a crush on and wanted to ask out but she didn't want to go out with me :(

Garnie
02-14-2008, 07:46 PM
*Garnie Gives heart to person*
*person breaks heart by throwing heart away*
*Garnie cryed then ate some cake*
....priceless!
*huggles the reaper*

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
*Garnie Gives heart to person*
*person breaks heart by throwing heart away*
*Garnie cryed then ate some cake*
....priceless!
*huggles the reaper*

I don't think it's wise to "Huggle The Reaper" (http://dark-wraith.com/images/RepubReaper1.png) sweetheart...:rolleyes2...your not a republican are you?

Garnie
02-14-2008, 07:58 PM
nope im just naturly stoopid!
^-^:heart:

Strawberry_Mew
02-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I remember last year I wuz seeing this guy and we made plans to spend V-Day 2-gether Jerk never showed up or called ><

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2008, 08:18 PM
I remember last year I wuz seeing this guy and we made plans to spend V-Day 2-gether Jerk never showed up or called ><

Damn! That's weak! It's not cool to leave a girl turned on like that...:mad2:

Garnie
02-14-2008, 08:21 PM
*Garnie settles the mood by offering luff cake!"
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/garnet123/Picture003-1.jpg
"......ill stop posting this picture when valentines day is over dang it!!!!"

stalpho slayer
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
my mom got attacked by her mother in law's cat

Montoya
02-17-2008, 08:49 AM
I don't have any bad ones, but my ex-girlfriends mom got a tape of her then husband banging some other chick for Valentine's. Sad story.