PDA

View Full Version : Pan vs. Sephiroth

Forsaken Lover
02-14-2008, 07:42 PM
This is my weirdest Vs. thread idea yet. So I know it's a winner.
Plus I just finished DBGT for the first time.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5602/gtpanbr3.png

YouTube - Pan- Headstrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBa0gwUn66g)

I say Pan pounds him into pulp.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Plus I just finished DBGT for the first time.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5602/gtpanbr3.png

YouTube - Pan- Headstrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBa0gwUn66g)

I say Pan pounds him into pulp.

...Are you serious?:rolleyes2

theundeadhero
02-14-2008, 07:48 PM
From the title I thought you were asking Peter Pan vs Sephiroth.

Forsaken Lover
02-14-2008, 07:54 PM
...Are you serious?:rolleyes2

Too easy for her?
I dunno. I thought I'd give Seph a chance.

That be a funny fight.
Ru-Fi-OOOOOOOOOO!
Well, I liked Hook, anyway. Cartoon was okay though.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-14-2008, 07:57 PM
The Dragon Ball characters in the early part of the Z series are strong enough to destroy a planet with a single attack. It took Sephy a complicated summoning of meteor. As with most other mediums, Dragon Ball characters are just too powerful. Sephy loses. Bad.

Roto13
02-14-2008, 08:02 PM

I thought it was referring to Pan from Pan's Labyrinth, but I don't think there's a character named Pan in that movie.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-14-2008, 08:05 PM
The Dragon Ball characters in the early part of the Z series are strong enough to destroy a planet with a single attack. It took Sephy a complicated summoning of meteor. As with most other mediums, Dragon Ball characters are just too powerful. Sephy loses. Bad.

I don't know. Maybe Sephy has a chance against Pan...but just Pan...:rolleyes2

Momiji
02-14-2008, 09:11 PM

A laughable statement, but whatever.

I don't like either option, as usual, but I'd have to agree with Behold the Void on this one.

Forsaken Lover
02-14-2008, 09:24 PM

I don't like either option, as usual, but I'd have to agree with Behold the Void on this one.

If you don't care, why post?
Pointless.

Momiji
02-15-2008, 01:21 AM

If you don't care, why post?
Pointless.

Where did I say I didn't care? I merely mentioned that you saying this was a winner was 'laughable', and to stay on topic, I threw in my opinion as well.

Forsaken Lover
02-15-2008, 01:26 AM
If you consider this laughable and don't like either option then you don't care about who wins. Least I don't see why you would.

Momiji
02-15-2008, 01:38 AM
Last I looked, this was an open forum. I believe I am open to my opinion, whether you like it or not? Not to mention *gasp!* I'm actually agreeing with your original opinion of who would win, as opposed to your usual opinions.

Ashley Schovitz
02-15-2008, 02:06 AM
I think only Super Saiyans have the power to destroy a planet with a single attack and Pan can't even become one which is weird to me since her uncle was one like at 8, but if Sephiroth is just as powerful as he is shown in Advent Children then Pan could whoop him.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-15-2008, 02:50 AM
I think only Super Saiyans have the power to destroy a planet with a single attack and Pan can't even become one which is weird to me since her uncle was one like at 8, but if Sephiroth is just as powerful as he is shown in Advent Children then Pan could whoop him.

I don't know about that. I mean, in the Saiyan Saga, even a low leveled Vegeta could destroy Earth with a full powered Galigun.

Boney King
02-15-2008, 03:08 AM
No way Pan, who is a 1/4 Saiyan by blood, is the same level as the Saiyan Prince Vegeta, regardless of whatever level he was at. She's feisty, but at no point does she give an indication that she has the kind of power a regular Saiyan would. Not feasible, unfortunately.

Forsaken Lover
02-15-2008, 04:46 AM
I don't think anyone is gonna argue Pan is weaker than Master Roshi and he can blow up the Moon.

I think that is enough to take out Sephiroth...just saying.

NeoCracker
02-15-2008, 05:07 AM
Okay, ONE more Vs. Thread involving Sephiroth, I'm going to make my own Vs. Thread again, and nobody wants that.

Edit: And of course the DBZ character is going to win.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-15-2008, 05:12 AM
Okay, I already said Sephy would probably win. But against anybody else on DBZ, it's game over for Sephy.

Montoya
02-19-2008, 06:21 AM
Pan would win, as would Peter Pan against Sephiroth.

JKTrix
02-19-2008, 12:48 PM
I have to say, while I hoped this was a Dragonball post, I did not expect it to be a Dragonball post.