PDA

View Full Version : bloodsword

knight-raze
02-15-2008, 07:49 PM
im in the fight vs gafgarion when he has set the trap thing etc
hes wearing the blood sword but i was wondering if i cud steal it from him cause i tried it alot with 50% but it misses the whole time is there any other way to get it ?

.:kerrod:.
02-16-2008, 05:24 AM
the sword is also available in the deep dungeon (now Midlight's Deep) with treasure hunter/move-find item, consult a walkthrough for exact location

i didnt steal the blood sword first time around (PSX) but i used it for my dark night in the psp version, however, i dont think it was really that good by the time i had my dark knight, and i just dont really like using regular knights, so do what you will, but for me, it wasnt really needed...it is a good weapon to have though

Zechs
02-16-2008, 11:30 AM
Yes, it is possible to steal the Bloodsword. It just takes some time. And try stealing from alternative angles.

BG-57
02-16-2008, 09:29 PM
In the PSX version you could also get one by poaching a Hyudra.

knight-raze
02-21-2008, 12:39 PM
thnx got it :D

Giga Guess
02-22-2008, 03:48 AM
Should someone else come upon this, a note. Steal rates decrease dramatically if you try head on. Try from the side or behind.

VorpalCyberWolf
02-29-2008, 06:44 AM
Should someone else come upon this, a note. Steal rates decrease dramatically if you try head on. Try from the side or behind.

And an addition to Giga's note, improved speed and the concentrate support skill can also improve steal rates by a considerable amount.

Cleric
06-05-2008, 02:26 AM
im in the fight vs gafgarion when he has set the trap thing etc
hes wearing the blood sword but i was wondering if i cud steal it from him cause i tried it alot with 50% but it misses the whole time is there any other way to get it ?

I see that you were successful, but I figured I would add that my thieving skills are mroe successful with my ninjas than my plain thieves

Dark Messenger
11-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Gafgarion is a Virgo, so using a female Pisces would greatly boost the success rate.

Shiny
11-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Dark Messenger, knight-raze has been long gone and so has this thread.