PDA

View Full Version : The Heat List

Mercen-X
02-15-2008, 07:54 PM
I actually created this because I thought I already saw it. I mistook a thread called the "To Beat List" for this.
To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what this means but it just sounds so cool.

Well, how about it? What's got you hot under the collar?
A new car coming out on the market? A new game? A movie you want to see? The latest season of an awesome show you got yourself hooked on two years ago?

Personally, I'm not a guy with terribly high standards. Sure, I want to play Crisis Core as much as the next rabid VII fan, but I'm also interested in Jeanne D'arc as well as a long list of PSP titles.

I want to go see Jumper as well. Anywhere is possible. There's no way anybody can tell me they didn't recognize Sammy, but I felt really stupid when I found out the main character was being played by Hayden Christianson. Being a rabid fan of Star Wars, you'd think I'd have recognized Anakin Skywalker right away, even if he has changed a little, but whatever. Of course, two actors from Star Wars makes me want to see Jumper even more.

I also saw a hot car on the cover of a magazine over at Winco. I'm not car sophistocated enough to recognize what kind of car it was or its body style so all I can tell you is that it looked like something out of A.I. Artificial Intelligence or Minority Report. I can't remember which. Besides, there was a distractingly attractive half-naked lady straddling the hood of the sleek silver speedster, so I barely noticed anyway.

I read recently in Anime Insider that a show called Code Geass is a hopeful for American release. I really want to see that and not simply because one of the main characters has black hair and magenta eyes like one of the characters I created for my own animated stories. I'm not entirely won over by the idea of a Devil May Cry anime though. Then again, I'm not a big fan of Devil May Cry in the first place. *gasp* Blasphemy!

Ooh wow *ow*, I just found out The Heat List is related to Heat Stress. That kind of sucks.

LunarWeaver
02-15-2008, 09:21 PM
All that has me so hot I tug on my collar endlessly is The Dark Knight. It's all I've talked about in this life and all three previous incarnations. The day Cz writes me a poem is also worth anticipation.

Lynx
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
i badly want to see jumper and the dark knight.

as far as video games im dying for new info on FF Versus XIII and KHIII. i dont exspect to be playing either one anytime soon just a new trailer would keep me from explodeing at the very least. also once i get a new PS2 monday im going to start playing valyrie profile.

also im desperatly waiting for summer so me and my friends can take our road trip to florida.

Faded Tears
02-15-2008, 10:36 PM
Well its not new...but I have always wanted a 69' Camaro. Black preferably.

Uhm as for games. I'm waiting for Resident Evil 5, but I have a feeling I'll be disappointed like 4 so I'm not exactly excited.
But I am excited for KH, the game for PSP thats gonna come out. <3

Agrias
02-16-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty heated up about KH3, The Dark Knight, Jumper, and the new Star Trek movie that are coming out. ^_^

Also i'm very excited about the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still, especially cause i was in it! :D:DD:D:D:::D:D:D:D:D:D:D-spams-

Caraliz
02-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm excited for charlie bartlett. It looks interesting. And also alice's movie. :love:

Araciel
02-17-2008, 07:43 AM
[quote=Agrias;2423747] and the new Star Trek movie that are coming out. ^_^[quote]

YOU EFFIN' NERD

(me too.)

Strawberry_Mew
02-17-2008, 07:46 AM
I'm really wanting to get my car fixed and get a Wii XD 2 play SSB and RE UC XD

Agrias
02-17-2008, 08:01 AM
[quote=Agrias;2423747] and the new Star Trek movie that are coming out. ^_^[quote]

YOU EFFIN' NERD

(me too.)

LMAO we're one in the same! ;D

Montoya
02-18-2008, 09:20 AM
I really want to try Absinthe.

o_O
02-18-2008, 11:06 AM
I really want to try Absinthe.

It tastes like licorice would if you set it on fire first. :p

Also, S15 Silvia Ks. :D