PDA

View Full Version : HuAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *Super Saiyan 3*

Jessweeee♪
02-16-2008, 12:57 AM
So what's the weirdest style you've ever had/seen?

We had a crazy hair day during spirit week once and I put thirty barrettes and ribbons and stuff in my hair. It really hurt when I took them all out 'cause my hair was so long in the fourth grade :kaocry2:

I thought it would be neat if I grew it out some more for several years then make part of it into a weird tail like what Yuna has in FFX-2, except mine would be real and attached to my head and not to my clothes...of course I'll have outgrown the idea by the time it's long enough...Oh, well...I'll do something else with it. Now that I think about it, it'd be really heavy, especially when it's wet...and not so easy to wash...

Rye
02-16-2008, 01:02 AM
My hair is very normal in style. It's straight, side parted, with side bangs. I load it with headbands and Hello Kitty clips though, so it looks cute.

Faded Tears
02-16-2008, 01:08 AM
My hair is normal. Parted a little to the side, it's black and long. And curly/wavy. I normally wear it down.

Craziest thing, was probably in 7th grade when I dyed it pink, it was washable dye...which is good coz it looked horrible. After that I never did anything bad to my hair again.

Caraliz
02-16-2008, 01:14 AM
I usually have a hat on my head. But my hair's parted down the middle and I have bangs.

Vyk
02-16-2008, 01:22 AM
I dyed my hair in rainbow colors a few years back. Looked like Crayola puked on my head :]

Vermachtnis
02-16-2008, 01:27 AM
My hair is normal. But I never started brushing it until like the tenth grade. It was all over the place. I didn't get a hair cut for about four months one time and stood straight up like six inches off of my head.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-16-2008, 03:08 AM
A BLACK SUPER SAIYAN 3 HAIR STYLE!!! ME!!!:cool:

KentaRawr!
02-16-2008, 03:48 AM
The weirdest hair style I've ever had was me waking up, and shaking my head. It's the biggest hair you've ever seen.

Vyk
02-16-2008, 04:19 AM
When I had super long hair, I'd bend over and blow dry it downward for some reason... Dunno why I got into that habit. Because I hated the result. A non-curly afro. Just sheer puffy volume. If you have long hair kids, either take care of it and make it look nice, or don't do a damn thing for it and let it grunge out all natural. Don't half ass it and get some nasty screw ball thing in between xD

Ki Ki
02-16-2008, 04:59 AM
I guess the bowl cut I used to get when I was little.

ReloadPsi
02-16-2008, 09:59 AM
Reading the title and first few lines I thought it was about martial arts styles, not hairstyles :p

Well the weird martial arts style I've seen is Mantis; it seemed to involve a slapping contest but a bloody fast one!

Weirdest hairstyle? No idea, but if I had a penny for every time I'd seen a punk mohawk and thought "Man, I hate those cheesy things" I'd be fairly rich. I guess I myself have some bad hair moments in the archive too, but that's why I keep it shaved ^^

Big D
02-16-2008, 10:35 AM
My usual hairstyle is pretty mundane - a slightly-wavy ponytail that reaches down below my shoulderblades.

At a party a couple of years ago, a girl plaited my hair. For fun, apparently.

I'll occasionally wear (not plaited) pigtails, but that's reserved for historical re-enactment events.

Other than that, the only hairstyle I ever have is loose and untied. I can't wear it that way for more than a couple of hours though, as it just gets too messy and unmanageable - especially if there's a breeze.

Caraliz
02-16-2008, 03:50 PM
My usual hairstyle is pretty mundane - a slightly-wavy ponytail that reaches down below my shoulderblades.

At a party a couple of years ago, a girl plaited my hair. For fun, apparently.

I'll occasionally wear (not plaited) pigtails, but that's reserved for historical re-enactment events.

Other than that, the only hairstyle I ever have is loose and untied. I can't wear it that way for more than a couple of hours though, as it just gets too messy and unmanageable - especially if there's a breeze.
big d is my new hero. :D

Strawberry_Mew
02-16-2008, 04:33 PM
I usually wear my beanie hat XD my hair use to be long but cut it last summer. Its growing back though XD

Aerith's Knight
02-16-2008, 05:53 PM
straight, normal length(for a guy), parted in the middle, with bangs. Had the same hair for 12 years.. so it falls into place every morning.

if it aint broke, dont fix it

Jessweeee♪
02-16-2008, 10:12 PM

I know D:

Whenever there's too much wind my hair flies all over the place and I have to hold it down or just let it go and wait until I get inside to fix it xD

It looks really funny.

Zeldy
02-16-2008, 10:44 PM
An hour ago I dyed it (well, my Mum did ;D) starry night, which is a blue/black dye, I've done it before but this time it's permanent.

My hair is really dark brown usually, it was pretty much black. People never believed me when I said I hadn't dyed it black, but you can tell in the sun that it's brown. It's quite normal, centre parting with a full fringe. Shoulder length; I hate it this length, it keeps curling at the ends as it keeps hitting my shoulders, I want it longer but it's getting so much harder to cope with ;__; it's so so thick.

Captain Maxx Power
02-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Mine is pretty long, about a quarter of the way down my back. It's brown and got a stupid amount of split ends. I'm on the verge of getting it chopped back a bit, but I refuse to have short hair again. Having long hair somewhat covers up the sheer vastness that is my noggin. I'm afraid of dying it in case it messes up and I'm forced to cut it off.

Caraliz
02-17-2008, 12:03 AM
An hour ago I dyed it (well, my Mum did ;D) starry night, which is a blue/black dye, I've done it before but this time it's permanent.

My hair is really dark brown usually, it was pretty much black. People never believed me when I said I hadn't dyed it black, but you can tell in the sun that it's brown. It's quite normal, centre parting with a full fringe. Shoulder length; I hate it this length, it keeps curling at the ends as it keeps hitting my shoulders, I want it longer but it's getting so much harder to cope with ;__; it's so so thick.
Oh wow, I thought you definitely dyed it black. It looked really dark in all your pictures. :jess: I can't wait to see the black/blue new hair~

Rianoa
02-17-2008, 12:14 AM
i have an obsesion with dyin my hair weird colours then attackin it with head bands and stuff

Montoya
02-18-2008, 08:51 AM
I don't really have weird styles, maybe when I was younger but that was my mom's fault

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 08:57 AM
I don't have hair!!!!

Jess
02-18-2008, 03:15 PM
My hair is a medium chocolate brown, with a hint of red (dyed) but it's naturally a little darker brown. I haven't had my hair my natural colour in years.

I've dyed my hair purple once. I usually have it blonde, though but I guess the weirdest it has ever been was when I tried to dye it back in January and although some of it went blonde there was a lot of... big orange streaks. I looked like Leeloo from the Fifth Element. xD I dyed it back brown the same night. :jess:

JKTrix
02-18-2008, 05:46 PM
This is not a dragonball thread -_- (http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/JKTrix/ssjedisig.gif)

I generally keep my hair really short. I don't like combing/brushing so I just cut it all off. Even if I wasn't in the military I'd probably be that way.

Breine
02-18-2008, 05:49 PM
I guess the "weirdest" hairstyle I've ever had was the long hippie hair I was sporting up until September last year. Now it's pretty normal, although I'm trying to grow it out again, which means it's medium long at the moment.

Peegee
02-18-2008, 06:21 PM
*points to my profile pic*

Brennan
02-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Colored half of my hair grey-white and told my dad, "It's you before and after your mid-age crisis"