PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts DS

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Does this new Kingdom Hearts handheld game have a title yet? Because last time I checked it had this stupid numbers crap. I think they should call this game Kingdom Hearts: The Roxas Chronicles...if you're gonna spend most of your time playing as Roxas in this game.

Aerith's Knight
02-16-2008, 05:26 PM
when is it coming out?

qwertysaur
02-16-2008, 05:44 PM
It's called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. No confirmed release yet though

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-16-2008, 06:09 PM

I know and I don't like that title very much.

Dreddz
02-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Does this new Kingdom Hearts handheld game have a title yet?

What was the point in asking if you knew the title already?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Does this new Kingdom Hearts handheld game have a title yet?

What was the point in asking if you knew the title already?

I mean when is this Kingdom Hearts game gonna have a real title? Bioware's new handheld DS RPG was called "Sonic RPG" for a long time before Bioware revealed the actual title.

XxSephirothxX
02-16-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes, that is its real title. And this goes in the KH forum.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-16-2008, 09:12 PM

That title sucks.

Fynn
02-16-2008, 10:07 PM

That title sucks.

Don't say that until you have played the game. It surely has some meaning in the game.

Tavrobel
02-16-2008, 10:59 PM
I think I figured out the meaning of the game title.

358/2 = 179
However, 6*8 = 48. Divide 5 into 48, and you get 6.6...7.
Then, multiply 3*8 to get 24. 5*2 = 10. 24/10 = 2.4.
8*2 = 16, and 3*5 = 15, 16-15=1. This is an identity, which Nobodies lack.
Then divide 2 into all of the numbers, to get 1.5, 2.5, and 4. You'll get 11.5, 8.5, and .9275. Notice how a decimal point is in all of these. 11-5 is 8, 8-5=3, and 9*2 and 7*5 is 19-35. That's right (16+8)/3 is 8. And the (number of proofs)*8 is 24. Coincidence? Not so.

If you combine all of these numbers and do some freaky-deaky math, you'll eventually get 24. You know what that means? Yeah, that's right. Roxas is Jack Bauer.

Then take the derivative of those numbers, and you'll wind up with 0! Divide by using the principle of dy/dx, where dx is equal to 0, and you get an undefined slope. In essence, Roxas will achieve the undefined, and fall into an endless fall. It's too simple, people. C'mon now, you should have realized this earlier.

But seriously, this title intrigues me. 179 is almost 6 months. We don't precisely know how long Roxas was with the OXIII. What they can pull off with this number-ness will interest me beyond explanation. Plus, Jack Bauer being in this game more than makes me want to buy this game. Twice.

Clawsze
02-16-2008, 11:42 PM

That title sucks.

It obviously has some importance that the writers/producers want to reflect in the game.
Just because you don't like the title doesn't mean they'll change it. You are making a big deal out of something, that quite honestly, no one cares about. I personally think SO:TtEoT has a stupid name, but meh, I don't care.

On a more on-topic note, Tavrobel's....simple calculations made me realize something. So calculator in hand I discovered that 179(358/2) shared by 13(Org XIII)=13.769(69!!!!!)
This rounds to 14...a reference to the "14th member" featured in the trailer?

Tavrobel
02-17-2008, 01:20 AM
(69!!!!!)

Now you're just talking dirty talk. This forum will have none of that!

qwertysaur
02-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Also, think about this. 358 days may be the span of time. Then add six and you get 364 days, which is about a year. Now the meaning of the /2 I read as half days, which could be reffering to that Roxas is half of Sora.

Albel
02-17-2008, 04:17 AM
I thought or heard (I'm not really sure anymore) that it was Roxas's life, which is a year long (365 days). Minus the seven days that was in KH2 (358 days). But I dont really know what the '/2' has to do with it...maybe it has something to do with the 14th member.

Clawsze
02-17-2008, 11:58 AM
(69!!!!!)

Now you're just talking dirty talk. This forum will have none of that!

lol, couldn't resist.

And I believe Roxas was in the fake Twilight Town for more than a week...unless he had fake memories, which makes it likely that it took a day since Roxas left Org XIII for Riku to find him, lose, then the next day, meet him again, win and take him to DiZ

Tavrobel
02-17-2008, 05:00 PM
And I believe Roxas was in the fake Twilight Town for more than a week...unless he had fake memories, which makes it likely that it took a day since Roxas left Org XIII for Riku to find him, lose, then the next day, meet him again, win and take him to DiZ

That time can be measured. What about the time he spent away from the Organization, wandering? He may have fought Riku in WtNW, but we don't know if it happened right away. The way the characters acted seemed to imply that this is was not just a "phase," but an actual problem.

Do we know how long CoM's stuff took place? It might at least help us with a starting location.

dragontamer
02-21-2008, 12:03 PM

358/2 = 179
Then divide 2 into all of the numbers, to get 1.5, 2.5, and 4. You'll get 11.5, 8.5, and .9275. Notice how a decimal point is in all of these. 11-5 is 8, 8-5=3, and 9*2 and 7*5 is 19-35. That's right (16+8)/3 is 8. And the (number of proofs)*8 is 24. Coincidence? Not so.

If you combine all of these numbers and do some freaky-deaky math, you'll eventually get 24. You know what that means? Yeah, that's right. Roxas is Jack Bauer.

Then take the derivative of those numbers, and you'll wind up with 0! Divide by using the principle of dy/dx, where dx is equal to 0, and you get an undefined slope. In essence, Roxas will achieve the undefined, and fall into an endless fall. It's too simple, people. C'mon now, you should have realized this earlier.

But seriously, this title intrigues me. 179 is almost 6 months. We don't precisely know how long Roxas was with the OXIII. What they can pull off with this number-ness will interest me beyond explanation. Plus, Jack Bauer being in this game more than makes me want to buy this game. Twice.

Come again in code?

358/2, i believe that it stands for the amount of time that Roxas was 'alive', seperate from Sora, which we know, was roughly a year.
i dont think that we need to look too closely at the /2 part of the name - it may simply mean that he didnt last 359 days!! Hence the half.

there are two other KH projects - Birth By Sleep for PSP, said to be released last of the three, and a mobile game called Kingdom Hearts Coded. BBS focuses on Aqua, Ven and Terra, Coded... well, read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_coded). And 358/2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days) while your at it.

I also heard that the 14th member was female. (the rest is now guesswork) Namine. The Org found her, a nobody, and added her to their ranks, but when her powers of memory manipulation were discovered, Xemnas (and flower guy, forgot his name..) chose to use her for his own ends. So even though she was a nobody, she was never alowed out of castle oblivion, for she was too valuble. The Orgs name didnt change because Namine wasn't created as other nobodys were - Kairi gave he heart to Sora, it wasnt taken, and because she was a princess of heart, she created no heartless when her body was sepperated from her heart.

Clawsze
02-21-2008, 03:56 PM

358/2 = 179

Come again in code?

358/2, i believe that it stands for the amount of time that Roxas was 'alive', seperate from Sora, which we know, was roughly a year.
i dont think that we need to look too closely at the /2 part of the name - it may simply mean that he didnt last 359 days!! Hence the half.

there are two other KH projects - Birth By Sleep for PSP, said to be released last of the three, and a mobile game called Kingdom Hearts Coded. BBS focuses on Aqua, Ven and Terra, Coded... well, read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_coded). And 358/2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days) while your at it.

I also heard that the 14th member was female. (the rest is now guesswork) Namine. The Org found her, a nobody, and added her to their ranks, but when her powers of memory manipulation were discovered, Xemnas (and flower guy, forgot his name..) chose to use her for his own ends. So even though she was a nobody, she was never alowed out of castle oblivion, for she was too valuble. The Orgs name didnt change because Namine wasn't created as other nobodys were - Kairi gave he heart to Sora, it wasnt taken, and because she was a princess of heart, she created no heartless when her body was sepperated from her heart.

Her skin is too dark for Namine and wouldn't Namine be in the Org before Roxas, as Kairi technically lost her heart at the beginning of KH1, about when Org XIII was born, or not too far past, if we study the Ansem Reports from KH1.

Roogle
02-22-2008, 04:36 PM
I think that the title sounds more sensational in Japan than it does in North America. I have the feeling that when they pronounce the game's title at promotional events, they attempt to pronounce it in English.

dragontamer
03-13-2008, 04:23 PM
has anyone got an image/video of this dark girl? i'll stake a figurigitive wager on the fact that her eyes will not be shown, or even her whole face hidden in darkness

Kawaii Ryűkishi
03-13-2008, 04:31 PM
I think that the title sounds more sensational in Japan than it does in North America. I have the feeling that when they pronounce the game's title at promotional events, they attempt to pronounce it in English.You're right. In Japan, the subtitle's official pronunciation is "Three Five Eight Days over Two."

Clawsze
03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
has anyone got an image/video of this dark girl? i'll stake a figurigitive wager on the fact that her eyes will not be shown, or even her whole face hidden in darkness

http://www.houseofnintendo.com/50226711/images/kh-358-days-fam-103.jpg
As you can see, plainly not namine, yet her eyes and hair are not shown.

Momiji
03-14-2008, 01:22 AM

That title sucks.

Uh, so? I find the title to be intriguing. It makes me want to get the game and play it so I can figure out what it means. "Kingdom Hearts: The Roxas Chronicles" as you stated sounds ordinary and dull, and I wouldn't care to play it as I found Roxas to be a boring character.

Mercen-X
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
In Japan, the subtitle's official pronunciation is "Three Five Eight Days over Two."

Whatever, I still think that pronunciation is lame. I prefer "Three Fifty-Eight Half Days." Maybe I'm just lazy.

358/2 = 179
Then divide 2 into all of the numbers, to get 1.5, 2.5, and 4. You'll get 11.5, 8.5, and .9275. Notice how a decimal point is in all of these. 11-5 is 8, 8-5=3, and 9*2 and 7*5 is 19-35. That's right (16+8)/3 is 8. And the (number of proofs)*8 is 24. Coincidence? Not so.How the hell did you start this equation? No, wait. How did you put this weirdo thing together?

179 is almost 6 months? 358 is the total amount of time both Roxas and Sora existed then.

Necronopticous
03-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Kingdom Hearts DS: Chicken Stereo modulus 67; "Q."

Marluxiaswife
03-17-2008, 04:49 PM

http://www.houseofnintendo.com/50226711/images/kh-358-days-fam-103.jpg
As you can see, plainly not namine, yet her eyes and hair are not shown.

yeah i knew it wasn't namine, its either a made up new character or Aqua what i think and probably everyone else >x>