PDA

View Full Version : Everythign comes down to poo.

Rostum
02-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Scrubs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc) is just the absolute best show ever, imo. Who likes Scrubs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E0YhczmwD4)? Who's your favourite character? What's your favourite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtxfJGmj-aE) episode?

My girlfriend and I just finished watching all 6 seasons, and are waiting for the 7th to come out on DVD so we can watch that. It's going to be sad when they stop making them, because I absolutely love the show.

Caraliz
02-17-2008, 08:11 AM
Scrubs is hands down one of my favorite shows ever. I've been on the fence for awhile about it, but lately I can't get enough.

The only person that kinda annoys me is Elliot. Turk is my favorite, though. Chocolate bear! :love:

Captain Maxx Power
02-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Dr. Cox is a personal hero of mine. He's the sort of guy I imagine myself becoming in my late 40's.

Quindiana Jones
02-17-2008, 03:51 PM
But Dr. Cox is funny, as well as grumpy, bitter and self-loathing.

I Took the Red Pill
02-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Scrubs is not funny.

Roto13
02-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Scrubs is awesome, though I haven't watched much of the seventh season yet. This is the last one. I remember hearing that it may be shortened due to the writers' strike, which means they wouldn't get to end it the way they want to. Boo.

Vermachtnis
02-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Scrubs is awesome. My Musical was a great episode. Janitor is my favorite character.

Fonzie
02-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Scrubs is not funny.

Great argument you have there.

Scrubs is one of my favorite comedies, evar.

Tallulah
02-17-2008, 07:30 PM
The only thing I can say in Scrubs' defense is: Hey, at least it's not Extras! :P

Breine
02-17-2008, 08:04 PM
I really like Scrubs a lot. I haven't really followed it on a weekly basis yet, but I always watch it if I see it's on TV.

I don't really have a favourite episode, but the musical episode was pretty good, though.

Dolentrean
02-17-2008, 08:17 PM
I love Scrubs, Dr. Cox is awesome, nothing better than a self hating narcissist.

Its not my favorite show, but it is close.

I Took the Red Pill
02-17-2008, 08:18 PM
Scrubs is not funny.

Great argument you have there.Except it would only be an argument were I trying to prove something to you, which I am not. I don't find it funny, end of story.

Fonzie
02-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Scrubs is not funny.

Great argument you have there.Except it would only be an argument were I trying to prove something to you, which I am not. I don't find it funny, end of story.

That's is better. :)

Raven Nox
02-17-2008, 11:57 PM
I don't watch it all the time, but I do love this show, and I watch it if it happens to be on when I'm actually watching TV, which isn't often. That's seriously the only reason I haven't been following this show. I want to get it on DVD or something and just sit down and watch it in order though.

I love Dr. Cox, Janitor and Turk, though I love most of the characters actually. I can't choose one!

Dreddz
02-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Scrubs is not funny.

Rostum
02-18-2008, 02:06 AM
Scrubs is not funny.

Get an original answer. :p

By the way, who ever says Scrubs is not funny are wrong. :D

Shlup
02-18-2008, 02:19 AM
I think it's funny, but I don't think it really has enough substance to draw me in.

escobert
02-18-2008, 02:33 AM
I loved scrubs. It was much more amusing however when I worked in a hospital :p

XxSephirothxX
02-18-2008, 03:30 AM
Scrubs has the amazing ability to combine completely goofy humor with a poignant story or message in nearly every episode. It's a fantastic show.

Rostum
02-18-2008, 03:39 AM
I think for me, the saddest episode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Screw_Up) is when Ben dies. I really felt for Dr. Cox during that episode and the few to come, which is not much I can say for other TV shows.

I think it has a nice blend and mixture of every feeling throughout the seasons. It can be funny, make you happy, to making you sad and feel for the characters.

Anyway, that's just me. I find it hard to watch anything on TV these days, with this being the exception.

Disco Potato
02-18-2008, 03:46 AM
Scrubs is not funny.

I agree. I'm not sure why people are getting all weird when someone says they don't like this show, when a lot of people say the same about other tv shows/books/singers/whatever and no one bats a figurative eye in those topics :p

I used to think Scrubs was really funny, but like most shows do over the years I think it's lost that "something." :(

Rostum
02-18-2008, 03:48 AM
I agree. I'm not sure why people are getting all weird when someone says they don't like this show, when a lot of people say the same about other tv shows/books/singers/whatever and no one bats a figurative eye in those topics :p

Just incase you were referring to me. I was being sarcastic when I said it was wrong to not like the show. ;) Each to their own, I say.

Roto13
02-18-2008, 04:19 AM
I think for me, the saddest episode (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Screw_Up) is when Ben dies. I really felt for Dr. Cox during that episode and the few to come, which is not much I can say for other TV shows.

That was a great episode. I didn't see it coming. :P But I think the saddest episode is from Season 6 when Laverne dies. She was around a lot more so you had six years to become attached to her before she died.

I think the first episode with a sad ending was the one where that woman died and it was like the finale of a musical. I remember my mom watching that episode. She was like, "What? I thought this was supposed to be a comedy! I can't watch this show any more. ;-;" She watched the four seasons after that, though. xP

Burtsplurt
02-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I really don't like it. My housemate watches it and I can go several episodes without laughing. At best, it's very mildly amusing (at least for the first half; the second half is always complete mush with a moral message that's revealed to the viewer with all the subtlety of opening an egg with a hammer).

Shauna
02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
I like it. I don't really watch it all that often, but I have watched the whole first season and I see a few episodes from throughout other seasons too. It's great, I think. :D

Jings
02-18-2008, 09:38 PM
I love Scrubs. It's the only TV show that I've bothered to buy the DVD's.

J.D is easily the best character. Carla gets really annoying at times though, she just doesn't seem to fit in with the other characters.

Aerith's Knight
02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
i know all the episodes by heart

"maybe he'll love me like that someday"

"knive-wrench!! for kids"

Spiffing Cheese
02-22-2008, 01:40 AM
I love the first four or five seasons but it's lamed itself out so much lately it's depressing. Cox giving JD happy cheesy pep talks about being a father? Er, no. NO.

And Elliot has become one of the worst characters ever.

Værn
02-22-2008, 02:45 AM
Janitor is my hero. Janitor is made of pure win.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2008, 03:15 PM

It drives me crazy when shows have characters with a mystery name x.x

WHAT IS HIS NAME I HAVE TO KNOOOOOOOWWW!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Ouch!
02-22-2008, 08:18 PM

If his name is not revealed in the series finale, I shall be upset.

Vermachtnis
02-22-2008, 08:24 PM

If his name is not revealed in the series finale, I shall be upset.

Janitor is Janitor!

Flying Mullet
02-22-2008, 08:30 PM
I love scrubs. The Todd has to be one of my favorite characters. The random way they tie him into what's going on and his pure idiocy/ignorance is great.