PDA

View Full Version : Best teachers...EVER!!!

Clawsze
02-17-2008, 12:45 PM
What's the best teacher you'veever had, and why?

My old science teacher was a legend, he made a cowboy game using a Doom 3 engine, he let you do whatever you want, so long as you listen for like, 5 minutes, he had a mutual hate for 2 of my enemies, whom he embarressed often. But he never got fired because he was only like this because we were top set, apparently he was strict on lower sets.

Vivisteiner
02-17-2008, 02:16 PM
My Physics teacher rocks. We do a lot of cool stuff like exploding pencils with high voltage, making flamethrowers and burning lots of stuff and having gun fights with thos plastic, sticky bullets.

We also do loads of thought experiments and talk about random stuff.

qwertysaur
02-17-2008, 05:37 PM
My high school Chemistry teacher. We did everything from making Sodium Explode to writing things in Flamming Ethanol. He also used to work for Nabisco, so we also got some free snacks he gets because he invented Ritz Bits.

Jess
02-19-2008, 05:08 PM
My graphics teacher in Year 10. He was awesome, really laid back and dead funny. :jess:

Polaris
02-21-2008, 06:01 PM
My Classic culture teacher, oh God he turned "Ilyad" and other classic into soap operas and we just spent 2 hours laughing ^^" also my 18th english literature teacher, she's very relaxed and has the same opinions as I do! :) She thinks we should do things by pleasure and not many teachers think like that :(

demondude
02-25-2008, 07:18 PM
My English teacher is such a nerd, when two kids were walking out of school without permission he told them to come back before he vapourised them.

Necronopticous
02-25-2008, 08:48 PM
<A href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/102148-math-geek-gift-search.html">The recipient</A>.

Aerith's Knight
02-25-2008, 09:19 PM
probably my 30yo female english teacher that tried to hit on me on the last day be4 graduation.. i was her bestest student :)

was kinda creepy though.. but hot.