PDA

View Full Version : Shoo! Go away.

Vermachtnis
02-17-2008, 04:45 PM
So there I was laying on my bed reading, when my mom decides it's a good time to wake up and start talking to me. I grunt until she takes a hint to go away. But it's everytime I read that people think it's a good time to bug me. Like last night or technically early this morning my dad came in to talk about lottery tickets or earlier than that when my mom had me deliver something to her at work. It's like they know I don't want to be bothered, so they do it anyway.

Is there anything you like to do that people insist on bothering while you do it?

Quindiana Jones
02-17-2008, 04:54 PM
Being on the computer. Damnit Dad, it's your bloody garden, not mine. I don't care.

Shauna
02-17-2008, 04:57 PM
My sister always stands around in here, not doing anything. She just... stands there. It's really unnerving. xD I usually ask what she wants, but she just says "Nothing" and continues to just STAND. She eventually leaves, but still... just... standing. xD

Jess
02-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Napping. If I have a headache or I'm knackered I usually decide to have a power nap for like an hour or so. Usually, as soon as I fall asleep somebody decides to wake me up. :mad2:

Rye
02-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Oh my god, this thread is asking for a Rye Rant. :kaoclove:

My Mom bothers me pretty much at all times. The second I get home from school, my Mom is yelling at me to do something. "JESS OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO DO THIS IN 3 WEEKS OH MY GOD HURRY DON'T WAIT!111"

When I'm on the computer, reading, listening to music, doing homework, on the phone, texting... "Jess!!! MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS THING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOU CAN'T FORGET DO IT NOW!!!1."

And while I can understand that attitude towards someone who always forgets to do things, who never gets around to doing them, who doesn't do their homework, etc. But I never forget to do any of my things. Even write them down on my big dry erase board if I think I'll forget. I'm so organized. I get excellent grades. I did ALL of my college applications myself, on time, perfectly. Yet she still nags me about college things, constantly. Step off.

It's no wonder that I lose my temper so much. Please, let me have at least 5 minutes rest before you pile a ton of things to do on top of me, if you must nag me.

I try to tell her nicely that I appreciate her concern, but that really gets on my nerves and stresses me out, and if she has to do that, please just wait a little while until I'm settled and relaxed coming back from work/school, so politely. But she gets furious and offended and tells me I'll never be able to manage on my own without her.

LOL MY LIFE! :kaoangry:

Aerith's Knight
02-17-2008, 05:05 PM
its like my mom could smell when i was doing stuff with a girl.. im glad im out of that house >_<

Quindiana Jones
02-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Oh my god, this thread is asking for a Rye Rant. :kaoclove:

My Mom bothers me pretty much at all times. The second I get home from school, my Mom is yelling at me to do something. "JESS OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO DO THIS IN 3 WEEKS OH MY GOD HURRY DON'T WAIT!111"

When I'm on the computer, reading, listening to music, doing homework, on the phone, texting... "Jess!!! MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS THING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DO IT YOU CAN'T FORGET DO IT NOW!!!1."

And while I can understand that attitude towards someone who always forgets to do things, who never gets around to doing them, who doesn't do their homework, etc. But I never forget to do any of my things. Even write them down on my big dry erase board if I think I'll forget. I'm so organized. I get excellent grades. I did ALL of my college applications myself, on time, perfectly. Yet she still nags me about college things, constantly. Step off.

It's no wonder that I lose my temper so much. Please, let me have at least 5 minutes rest before you pile a ton of things to do on top of me, if you must nag me.

I try to tell her nicely that I appreciate her concern, but that really gets on my nerves and stresses me out, and if she has to do that, please just wait a little while until I'm settled and relaxed coming back from work/school, so politely. But she gets furious and offended and tells me I'll never be able to manage on my own without her.

LOL MY LIFE! :kaoangry:

Your mum needs a kick in the groin.

Marky Tee
02-17-2008, 05:25 PM
when me and the missus re tryin to get down
everyone jus decides they want to come see me
bloomin annoyin

Jessweeee♪
02-17-2008, 06:17 PM
People only need my attention when I'm in the bathroom. I'll be sitting around playing video games or watching TV in the living room all day, doing nothing at all really, but when I really really have to pee my grandmother's on the phone, a rude friend of mine is unexpectedly at the doorbell, my mom wants me to take out the trash, my dad wants me to scoop the kitty poo box, my cats suddenly decide that they're hungry, and my brother needs help with his homework.

Roto13
02-17-2008, 06:21 PM
My husband likes to ask me English questions when I'm playing games, which is fine, but I need to shush him during story moments and stuff. :P

Zeldy
02-17-2008, 08:48 PM
I get nagged all the time. I get told to tidy my room about 20 times a day. I do ask for it though, I always say "yeah, in a minute" and then never do it.

rubah
02-17-2008, 09:24 PM
people like to bother me while I'm being mad, and it makes me MADDER GARH :mad2:

Aerith's Knight
02-17-2008, 09:36 PM
people like to bother me while I'm being mad, and it makes me MADDER GARH :mad2:

*puts up do not cross tape*

Rianoa
02-17-2008, 09:41 PM
people usually tell me somat or ask me somat wen im watchin tv and doing nothing and happily doin nothin i think they think im doin nothin and they must give me somat to do.

Breine
02-17-2008, 09:46 PM
My sister always stands around in here, not doing anything. She just... stands there. It's really unnerving. xD I usually ask what she wants, but she just says "Nothing" and continues to just STAND. She eventually leaves, but still... just... standing. xD

Yeah, it's occasionally the same with my little sister. Also, sometimes when I'm reading or am in the middle of watching a movie my parents tend to walk in and bother me with dumb questions and stuff, which makes me snarl at them even when I'm not really angry.

Old Manus
02-17-2008, 09:49 PM
My telephone only works when I'm in the bathroom.

Caraliz
02-17-2008, 10:20 PM
People love to bother me when I'm playing video games at the FMVs. Or the story moments. My mum loves to come in and start a dialogue with me and I'm like mom, no, I'm about to find out whodunnit. ;_;

Quindiana Jones
02-17-2008, 10:22 PM
^ God that always happens to me. And it's only ever on games that can't be paused over FMVs. Damn you woman!

Jessweeee♪
02-17-2008, 10:30 PM
My parents think I'm a whiny brat who is too attached to her games because the only time they interrupt me during game time is when it CAN'T BE PAUSED ; ;

BardTard
02-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Talking to James. :( If I'm on the computer my mom's most likely gonna yell at me to clean my room which doesn't even need to be cleaned. She's always telling me to get rid of crap. Well I DON'T WANNA! I wanna keep my stuff!

Sleeping. My mom will usually call me on the phone for absolutely nothing important. Or something stupid.

Relaxing. My mom just doesn't know how to relax so she bothers me to unrelax with her.

Shlup
02-18-2008, 04:04 AM
I choose to suppress this rant that's bubbling at my fingertips.

Roto13
02-18-2008, 04:21 AM
I say let it out. :P I wanna read it.

rubah
02-18-2008, 05:07 AM
TELL US SHLUPQUACKERS

NeoTifa
02-18-2008, 05:37 AM
its like my mom could smell when i was doing stuff with a girl.. im glad im out of that house >_<

ahahahahahaah lol i was hoping someone would put masterbating, but this is good enough ahahahahhahaha XD

when im getting ready for work or school, my mom waits until im almost late to tell me i need to run to speedway to get her a cappiccino (sp?)

~*~Celes~*~
02-18-2008, 05:48 AM
ahahahahahaah lol i was hoping someone would put masterbating:erm: :laughing:

Faris
02-18-2008, 05:58 AM
Whenever I'm sick or when I just want to get some extra sleep, I tell my mom not to bother me and that I'm resting. Later, not even an hour later, she'll knock on my door or intercom me saying "Do you want to eat?" (She did that while I was recovering from my wisdom teeth removal and I nearly smacked her :jess:) or my parents will make a lot of noise while playing with the dog in the hall. See, whenever one of them is sick, it's always "Be quiet Elizabeth Ashley! Your father/mom is trying to sleep." but me? It's: MAKE LOTS OF NOISE!

There are a few other things they do to interrupt me, but that just confuses and annoys me the most.

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 06:09 AM
My telephone only works when I'm in the bathroom.Ewwwwwwww! No body won't to heir that. FUCK THAT'S NASTY!!!!:eep:

dodhungry
02-18-2008, 06:25 AM
I sleep in the same bedroom as my 5 yr old Brother and its ONLY on the Weekends when i have a chance to sleep in that he decides to play with the loudist smurfing toy in the room. :(

Also whenever im on the phone with my she likes to just hang up in the middle of a conversation. o.O No warning.

The most annoying award however should go to my friends mom. She likes to barg in on his room at random doing the most random thing. For ex: One night she came in and asked what we were doing for dinner and it was obvious we were eating pizza.... 5 mins later she came in and picked up our pizza boxes...... After that she came in and picked up all the empty coke cans!!! whoooo that drives anyone nuts.

Shlup
02-18-2008, 06:30 AM

TELL US SHLUPQUACKERS

I SWEAR TO GOD IF BJ GREETS ME ONE MORE TIME BY MENTIONING A CHORE HE THINKS I SHOULD BE DOING I WILL BURN HIS FAVORITE HAT.

I'm the one working full time at a very stressful job while he stays home all day. Who gives a :skull::skull::skull::skull: if all the dishes in the sink are my doing? All the money in the bank is my doing too! And even if I should be doing the dishes, telling me so is not a proper greeting! Say hello first, asshole!

Ah, that feels kinda better. Lucky for him he's so damn cute.

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 06:37 AM

TELL US SHLUPQUACKERS

I SWEAR TO GOD IF BJ GREETS ME ONE MORE TIME BY MENTIONING A CHORE HE THINKS I SHOULD BE DOING I WILL BURN HIS FAVORITE HAT.

I'm the one working full time at a very stressful job while he stays home all day. Who gives a :skull::skull::skull::skull: if all the dishes in the sink are my doing? All the money in the bank is my doing too! And even if I should be doing the dishes, telling me so is not a proper greeting! Say hello first, asshole!

Ah, that feels kinda better. Lucky for him he's so damn cute.Wow anger management class:eek:(Bat Man likes)

Roto13
02-18-2008, 06:37 AM
I work all day and my husband takes care of just about everything else. Cooking, cleaning, shopping, you name it. He's so awesome. <3

I can tolerate a little questioning while I'm gaming for that. :P

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 06:50 AM
I work all day and my husband takes care of just about everything else. Cooking, cleaning, shopping, you name it. He's so awesome. <3

I can tolerate a little questioning while I'm gaming for that. :PI can not do that :B

Strawberry_Mew
02-18-2008, 07:55 AM
I really don't like it when people tell me how to do something acting like Im retarded. It kinda bugs me...

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 07:59 AM
I really don't like it when people tell me how to do something acting like Im retarded. It kinda bugs me...Me too they tell me that all the time every day

Randgris
02-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Bother me while I'm angry, eating or watching my favorite television show, I'll make your life hell. And let me remind again, its hell, hell, hell I mean it. :hot:

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Bother me while I'm angry, eating or watching my favorite television show, I'll make your life hell. And let me remind again, its hell, hell, hell I mean it. :hot: My life already in hell :D

stalpho slayer
02-21-2008, 12:02 AM
My parents think I'm a whiny brat who is too attached to her games because the only time they interrupt me during game time is when it CAN'T BE PAUSED ; ;

your parents and mine are one in the same

Montoya
02-22-2008, 06:33 AM
Every single time I'm in the house my mom thinks it's a good time to bother me. The worse time though is when I feel like going somewhere with her, oh she bothers me alright.

Araciel
02-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Masturbating.

Montoya
02-22-2008, 06:42 AM
Masturbating.

lol I bet she does it on purpose.

Araciel
02-22-2008, 06:43 AM
She? I think I saw a movie like that once..

Kathryn
02-22-2008, 11:06 AM
Everyone rings me when I'm sleeping and I have work in the morning

Quindiana Jones
02-22-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't.

Loony BoB
02-22-2008, 12:41 PM
When I'm focused on something to do with the computer, I don't like to be disturbed. Danielle, of course, will find a way. :(

The other thing is when I'm watching TV. Ever find yourself watching a comedy, someone starts talking over it, and then you hear this massive amount of laughter from the TV and you're like "No, I missed the joke! ;_;" ...yeah, that's what happens to me all the time. :(

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Usually, my parents and sis don't bother me much; especially if I'm just trying to relax or playing a game/chatting with friends. I do get annoyed when people bother me when I'm watching something though.

I was watching Lost the other day, my favourite show...and seriously, someone knocked on the door...then someone rang me on my mobile, and basically I had to ignore everyone for 40 minutes so I could watch it. >_<

Garnie
02-23-2008, 02:51 AM
my mother and father visit me all the time and my dad has a real knack for pissing me off everytime he comes here...but he is a soft jolly man so i dont mind......lil git >B|

mooglebunni608
02-23-2008, 03:51 AM
When I'm reading or on the computer or even playing video games, people seem to take it as a cue to bug me no end.
I usually have a fit if they bother me for too long. I barely get time to enjoy those things these days, so it's not hard for me to yell at people when they bother me during them.

Jessica_wohoo
02-23-2008, 04:31 AM
My mother used to bug me a lot when I was reading or sitting at the computer! Thank god all that is over now as I have my own place now.

Miss_Lulu
02-23-2008, 06:18 AM
my mom is really bad about bugging me. she stays gone ALL DAY. mostly at my aunts house doing absolutely nothing. and i stay home.
but its like as soon as she walks through the door its, rachael i need you to do this, or that, now rachael, not tomorrow.
she doesnt seem to understand that i spend the first four hours after i get home doing HOMEWORK cos my teachers are gay.
or if she is home all day, when i walk in the door from school i'll want to take a nap cos school wears me out, she will come out of her room and just sit in my room talking to me while i'm trying to sleep.
and she constantly goes places with my aunt. and whenever i ask to go its, no rachael, i need some time by myself, im with you kids all day. xD liar.

/end rant.
oh! and i really hate when i'm talking and what i'm saying takes a while to say because people are constantly interrupting me. i hate when people interrupt me. its so rude.

smittenkitten
02-23-2008, 07:14 AM
When I'm on the pc i usually hear daniel daily. "Clean my flat woman!" I would slap him but I would be too busy posting. ^__^

Absconditus_Oraculum
02-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Doesn't happen to oftet. If shes around, though, my grandmother will try to have long conversations with me has soon has I wake up and then is upset when I do not respond how she thinks I should. After all these years you'd think she'd get the point that I am not a morning person and that its not a good time to talk to me.

KoShiatar
02-23-2008, 08:56 AM
I live 800 kilometers away from my family, so nobody bugs me much. However, when I used to be at home, my mom would bug me all along while I was at the computer. Living in a small town I had very little else to do. I'm so glad I have a job now.