PDA

View Full Version : Zzzzz

Zeldy
02-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Are you a light or heavy sleeper? my Mum gets woken up by doors being closed and my Dad going for his 3am pee.

I'm a heavy sleeper. Once I'm gone, I'm gone. I once had a friend sleep in my room and they said that they couldn't sleep because of the boiler, which is in my room, as it clanks and makes noises, she also got woken up at 5am by all the birds outside. Sometimes I'll get woken up by the birds, when they're really really loud.

Zzzzzz!

Aerith's Knight
02-17-2008, 10:46 PM
heavy, but i always get up from my alarmclock.. it is the best combination evah!

Sergeant Hartman
02-17-2008, 10:55 PM
I always wake up early, but then I just lay there for a while until I fall asleep again.

Namelessfengir
02-17-2008, 10:56 PM
depend on how long ive been asleep 1st 4 hours up at the drop of a hat
after that you damn near have to knock me out of bed to get me up (one time i woke up laying on a pile of legos)

Rye
02-17-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm a really light sleeper. I wake up as soon as someone comes into my room.

Jess
02-17-2008, 11:02 PM
It depends on how tired I am. Sometimes I'm a really light sleeper and I'll wake up easily, other times I'll sleep through pretty much anything. I sleep through anything if I'm drunk. :jess:

Captain Maxx Power
02-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Stupidly light. I often wake up several times in a night, and once I'm awake I'm pretty much fully copus mentus in less than a minute. In fact I generally don't get more than five hours of sleep since I see it as a waste of time.

Tasura
02-17-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm a heavy sleeper, I sleep through thunderstorms all the time, and if I'm drunk I even sleep through fire alarms, the only thing that can wake me up tens to be my alarm.

Quindiana Jones
02-17-2008, 11:32 PM
I'm heavyish. It takes me, on average, about 2/3 hours to get to sleep once I'm tucked up in bed, but once I'm out, I'm out.

However, if I hear an unfamiliar noise, or something strange, I'll wake up instantly. Dunno why, I just do.

Montoya
02-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Sort of a heavy sleeper. Just woke up from a nap and didn't really wake up because of any distractions.

Comet
02-18-2008, 12:33 AM
No sounds can wake me up...only something physical can wake me up, such as a slap on the bum or a blowjob.

Vermachtnis
02-18-2008, 12:38 AM
A very light sleeper. My cat sneezed in another room and it woke me up.

Strawberry_Mew
02-18-2008, 02:27 AM
I can be a Heavy Sleeper...been sleeping most of the day XP

Brennan
02-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Heavy, I sleep through Hurricanes

Shlup
02-18-2008, 04:13 AM
I think I'm a light sleeper, but sometimes BJ tells me I sleep through crazy things, so I dunno. I guess it depends on the REM cycles.

I have to sleep with a fan on to drown out small noises, or they'll keep me up.

Yamaneko
02-18-2008, 04:17 AM
I slept through the '94 Northridge earthquake.

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 07:03 AM
I slept through the '94 Northridge earthquake.Nice I slept through Katrina:cool:

Strawberry_Mew
02-18-2008, 07:47 AM
lol I slept through during a flood in the summer XD thank god my parents live on a giant hill XD

escobert
02-18-2008, 07:48 AM
Once I'm out, I'm out.

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Hay! that's not funny. I lost my Best Shoes in katrina,LOL.

Randgris
02-18-2008, 08:33 AM
I think I'm a heavy sleeper. I once slept during a blackout one night and I didn't even notice it. But if I was gonna do something in the morning, I'd wake up right away.

Cookie
02-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Sleeping through a blackout isn't much of an achievement unless you're used to sleeping in the light or something.

Avarice-ness
02-18-2008, 08:41 AM
It depends, I go in and out of deep sleep, so it really depends on if what ever happens happens at the right time.

I had gone to sleep at like 6am this morning and at about 9am my boyfriend came to lay down with me and scarred the living hell out of me, basically the sound of him shuffling clothing and just him walking to the bed woke me up, and the first thing I see is him like two feet from my face.

When I'm in a deep sleep nothing can wake me except for falling off the bed.

Young Mally
02-18-2008, 08:54 AM
I think I'm a heavy sleeper. I once slept during a blackout one night and I didn't even notice it. But if I was gonna do something in the morning, I'd wake up right away.I can't go to sleep in a Blackout cause I'll be scared.

Breine
02-18-2008, 05:57 PM
It varies. Sometimes I wake up at night, but I always fall asleep again right away. Other times I sleep through the night with no problems.

Randgris
02-19-2008, 05:37 AM
Sleeping through a blackout isn't much of an achievement unless you're used to sleeping in the light or something.

I can'y sleep without a fan on. Here in my place a fan/aircondition is a must when going to sleep. You wanna die of extreme heat?

OMG! I'm a really heavy sleeper. And I always sleep in my birthday suit. :eek: I hope no one enters my room and see me...

Freya
02-19-2008, 05:45 AM
I have 3 alarm clocks. One is next to my bed and has two on it and the other is across my room. I still tend to turn them off in my sleep even though I have to get up to turn one of them off. I'm a very hard sleeper. It takes me a bit to get to sleep but it's very hard to wake me up.

KH-Cloudy
02-19-2008, 05:52 AM
Pretty light sleeper.
Wish I was a heavy sleeper though.
xD

Blue Harvest
02-19-2008, 07:41 AM
Normally I'm a heavy sleeper and only my alarm can get me up, but if I have to be up really early and I'm worried I'll oversleep I wake up every 10 minutes >.<

Dolentrean
02-19-2008, 08:20 AM
Sleep is for lesser wimps and sissies.

Shauna
02-19-2008, 06:16 PM
I have 3 alarm clocks. One is next to my bed and has two on it and the other is across my room. I still tend to turn them off in my sleep even though I have to get up to turn one of them off. I'm a very hard sleeper. It takes me a bit to get to sleep but it's very hard to wake me up.

Yes. I can walk across my room, fumble around with an alarm clock and then go back to bed and sleep for another hour. :p

Aerith's Knight
02-19-2008, 06:54 PM

Yes. I can walk across my room, fumble around with an alarm clock and then go back to bed and sleep for another hour. :p

I can do this and sleep for another 5 minutes.. its always worth it dammit!!

Evastio
02-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I guess I'm probably a light sleeper.

Sleep is for lesser wimps and sissies.
Yeah. Just like oxygen and food right?

Aerith's Knight
02-19-2008, 07:27 PM
you shouldnt start on oxygen.. its very addictive

~*~Celes~*~
02-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I tend to be a heavy sleeper only when I know I don't have to wake up early...like on the weekends or a day off of school or whatever.

When I know I have to wake up early I tend to sleep lighter and get woken up by virtually any noise.

One night there was a really bad thunderstorm...I woke up, looked at my alarm clock (battery operated) and saw that it was exactly midnight...then just that second, the power went out and a lightning bolt bright enough to illuminate my room like a sunny, summer day went off and then the HUGE boom of thunder that always follows. It scared the crap out of me :(

Cloud88
02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
I can sleep through anything really. But when its important, I'm up like a shot. I sleep in the same room as my little brother and one night he threw up and I woke up, was out of my bed and out the door for my Mom before the **** hit the fan, or the puke hit the floor in this case.:D

Blue Harvest
02-19-2008, 09:52 PM

Oxygen abuse killed my uncle :joker:

Aerith's Knight
02-19-2008, 11:43 PM

Oxygen abuse killed my uncle :joker:

the minute there is a shortage, you choke up.. and die.

may that be a lesson for you younger kids out there