PDA

View Full Version : Drakengard I has some bizarre music o.o; you must listen!

Markus. D
02-18-2008, 06:13 AM
All of it is snippets from real orchestra and other things xD... it makes me wonder what it would sound like in full orchestra...

Owning the full OST (and the game...) I can definetly say volume 2 (Of which you will not find on Blue Laguna) is my favorite (One or two tracks completely creep me out though... Ugh! I hate being reminded of the Grotesqueries).

*watches thread die*

Brennan
02-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Yes, the Grotesqueries song really did freak me out.

Must... play... Drakengard... 2

Necronopticous
02-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Everything about Drakengard was bizarre, which is why I liked them, despite all of their shortcomings.

The music is great.

This thread makes me miss Kristina.

Markus. D
02-19-2008, 05:00 AM
They should totally remake Drakengard with the storytelling of Drakengard II >_>;

I'll pay them millions one day just to do it! RAWR!

I think my favorite of all the songs is the Road B Staff Roll ^^! among many others...

dragontamer
02-22-2008, 03:34 PM

A very good game, D2! difficult gameplay, even on easy! Lovely graphics and compelling storyline, all round goods!!:D (but im stuck...:mad: the mission where the knights have taken Manah and Urick is fighting Caim:choc2: ... I'm just severely underleveled:moomba: :choc: ... as i have been throughout the game. and the fact that i reley on Legna too much (dragon, i like air-ground fights)

Must... play... Drakengard... 1
:mad: :mad: :cry: :mad: :mad:

Markus. D
02-27-2008, 07:38 AM

A very good game, D2! difficult gameplay, even on easy! Lovely graphics and compelling storyline, all round goods!!:D (but im stuck...:mad: the mission where the knights have taken Manah and Urick is fighting Caim:choc2: ... I'm just severely underleveled:moomba: :choc: ... as i have been throughout the game. and the fact that i reley on Legna too much (dragon, i like air-ground fights)

Must... play... Drakengard... 1
:mad: :mad: :cry: :mad: :mad:

Drakengard 1 is almost the complete opposite of Drakengard 2.

In a way...

but zomg! Don't rely on Legna! you can get plenty more amounts of damage by training celestial weapons :D (or whatever those were called...)!

And you'll need that for the optional mission >_____>... as you may not call Legna.

dragontamer
02-27-2008, 01:57 PM
what, so d1's gameplay is s:skull: :skull: :skull: , graphics are s:skull: :skull: :skull: , storyline is s:skull: :skull: :skull: ... and basicaly, not worth bidding on ebay for? Is that your justification for, me personally, never seeing this game in ANY charity shops/second hand game shops (me being too young to have known about the game when it was released)

and do you mean thoes REALLY hard-to-get-weapons-when-youre-underleveled weapons you can get for Nowe and Manah? in the district of shining life? THAT ONLY HAVE 8 ATTACK AT LEVEL 1?! im not having a go, but another lv 1 sword for nowe has 13 attack, or maybe more.

and could you tell me about the secret mission? I dont mind spoilers, seeing as im going nowhere fast anyway. by the way ive seen a video on youtube, showing a fight where nowe has to kill the holy dragon, legna, is this part of the storyline, do you have to kill him, or is there a way around it? i like legna, i dont want to kill him!!! also, could you name a good place for me to train and with which weapons would be best, considering that nowe is lv 11-13, and urick 13-15? thanks!!

EDIT, ah well! i bought DG1 off of Ebay, it was a steal!!! £1.04 plus £2.40P.P! Not a single scuff or scratch on the disk, and it still has the instruction guide!!

Markus. D
03-30-2008, 08:24 PM
what, so d1's gameplay is s:skull: :skull: :skull: , graphics are s:skull: :skull: :skull: , storyline is s:skull: :skull: :skull: ... and basicaly, not worth bidding on ebay for? Is that your justification for, me personally, never seeing this game in ANY charity shops/second hand game shops (me being too young to have known about the game when it was released)

and do you mean thoes REALLY hard-to-get-weapons-when-youre-underleveled weapons you can get for Nowe and Manah? in the district of shining life? THAT ONLY HAVE 8 ATTACK AT LEVEL 1?! im not having a go, but another lv 1 sword for nowe has 13 attack, or maybe more.

and could you tell me about the secret mission? I dont mind spoilers, seeing as im going nowhere fast anyway. by the way ive seen a video on youtube, showing a fight where nowe has to kill the holy dragon, legna, is this part of the storyline, do you have to kill him, or is there a way around it? i like legna, i dont want to kill him!!! also, could you name a good place for me to train and with which weapons would be best, considering that nowe is lv 11-13, and urick 13-15? thanks!!

EDIT, ah well! i bought DG1 off of Ebay, it was a steal!!! £1.04 plus £2.40P.P! Not a single scuff or scratch on the disk, and it still has the instruction guide!!

all true apart from the story being :skull::skull::skull::skull: xD...

The story instead of being full of triumph/revolution/love is full of sorrow, mishap and death, lots of death .__.!

The secret mission is the Sanctuary (Access from the place you begin the game) (Not so secret... but it's a challenge to be sure)... you're pitted against endless mobs (feels like it...) of soldiers.

As for the Celestial Weapons... as soon as they reach the final level, the damage goes right up... and so does the sheer POWER of the Special Attacks X_x...

To level... I'm not quite sure... the second last level? Soldiers seem to be standing around in a nice circle. (To quickly powerlevel Manah, you should Continuously fight/die on Yaha's Boss fight xD! ... She'll be overleveled in no time~)

dragontamer
04-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the advice. i'm so underleveled though, that i find it almost impossible to play on most free experditions! I'm stuck on chapter 7-8 (lamentation) verse ??, but i don't have Manah or Eris, just Nowe and Urick. I've decided to restart DGD2 and i'm now on the fight with the Kelpie.

DGD 1 was great, loved storyline and gameplay, i got 4 of the five endings recently, now i'm trying to find all of the weapons so i can play the final ending. Any tips?

Also, if you have time, could you visit the thread i made for DGD1? (http://http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-square-enix/116014-drakengard-spoilers-likely-thoes-who-havent-played.html)There are some things i don't quite understand! thankx!