PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Shell Forging

GenjiSlash
02-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Ya I was just wonderin, ok, I got like 10 rainbow shells and I wanna know what I need to do to forge em. When I go to a blacksmith I dont see anything I can do wit the rainbow shells. Do I need to get something 1st? I know that zappa speaks of a hammer he needs to forge the rainbow hammer or whatever but I dont know where that is either. If someone could help out with this I would really appreciate it...thanx...

LunarWeaver
02-18-2008, 08:36 PM
After you defeat the Black Dragon, go to Home Marbule. There is a man in the cave where the Black Dragon was who will give you the Master Hammer. Put the Zappa that joins you in your party and have him meet the other Zappa. Together they find a way to forge them.

I believe you need some Shiny Materials too. You can disassemble the Charms or use Summons in battle to get them.

It's been forever. I hope that was all correct.

Shotgunnova
02-19-2008, 05:34 PM
You can only get the Master Hammer if you defeat the Black Dragon in battle, and finish the Marbule sidequest to repopulate it. Zappa's needed too, but there's no closed window of opportunity on recruiting him. Longer answer:

1) After defeating the Sage of Marbule on the Zelbess, Nikki says he wants Serge and company to visit him on the ship. Agree to help him rid Marbule of its ghosts when y'meet with him. Invite Irenes at this time also (although she's not imperative). Do this before finishing Dead Sea events.

2) Finish Dead Sea events, play until Fargo joins the party. Have him talk to his wussy counterpart onboard the Zelbess to start the show, making the dream spirits in Home Marbule real. Go forth and slay 'em all, which awakens the Black Dragon in the other world. Go forth again and slay it, getting the Black Relic. If the first part of the sidequest wasn't done, then the Black Relic is received from the sleeping dragon and it screws the whole thing up.

3) Later on, after defeating "DS" in Home Fort Dragonia, Marbule should be repopulated and the Hammer can be bought for 10000G.

toad626
02-20-2008, 02:58 AM
You also need shiny materials. Only summons that take out enemies make shiny material. Each type of material comes from a different element color. So basically you need to summon with all colors to get all the materials. This is after you are able to process the shells as has already been discussed.