PDA

View Full Version : Soul of Rebirth

sdm42393
02-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Is it me or did SoR seem like is was thrown together at the last month of production.

Crossblades
02-18-2008, 06:37 PM
What makes you say that? When it was announced, they said that SoR was going to be added

Bahamut2000X
02-18-2008, 06:43 PM
What did you expect? A whole game? It was nothing more then just a small project slapped together to let you play with some of the cooler FF II characters and add a little bit of a wrap up to them after they died. It was alright for what it was.

Creeping Shadow
02-18-2008, 09:12 PM
What did you expect? A whole game? It was nothing more then just a small project slapped together to let you play with some of the cooler FF II characters and add a little bit of a wrap up to them after they died. It was alright for what it was.

Yeah except it required waaaaaaaaaaaay to much grinding.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-18-2008, 09:29 PM
All the new content made for the GBA Final Fantasy ports was hastily thrown together and is generally of poor quality compared to the games proper. It's to be expected, sadly.

Bahamut2000X
02-19-2008, 03:12 AM

Yeah I wished I leveled up my characters a LOT more when I started that up. I died so much at the start of that it wasn't even funny. :(

KoShiatar
02-19-2008, 09:40 AM
All the new content made for the GBA Final Fantasy ports was hastily thrown together and is generally of poor quality compared to the games proper. It's to be expected, sadly.

Can you tell us about the PSP version? I'd like to play that after we're done with the FF1 challenges, but I have had no assurance about the quality of it.

Crossblades
02-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Yeah, that's the only thing that annoyed me with SoR. It annoyed me so much that in the end I ended up using Action Replay to beat it >.>

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-20-2008, 07:31 AM

Can you tell us about the PSP version? I'd like to play that after we're done with the FF1 challenges, but I have had no assurance about the quality of it.I haven't played the PSP ports of either game, mainly because the quality of their visuals is such that it hurts to look at them.

They both include the extra content from the GBA ports, though, so I assume their new exclusive content is of about the same quality (that is: poor).