PDA

View Full Version : the angel statue (or watever it is)

LynetteCloudburst
02-18-2008, 09:33 PM
i was just wondering...u know the the statue that they show in the beginnig and when cloud is lookin out the window waiting for tifa to wake up? well does anyone remember anything about it from the game ? ( cuz i don't ) or is it just there because they wanted to put it there?

Big D
03-13-2008, 02:41 AM
I know the statue you mean... I think it's just a random bit of symbolism. Maybe it's a statue to symbolise the rebuilding of hope for the citizens of Midgar, or maybe it's a monument to everyone who died during Meteorfall... The FFVII world certainly has angels in its mythology, so the symbol means something to its people.

Namelessfengir
03-13-2008, 03:14 AM
its not in the game because the city of edge was built from midgar scraps after the end of ff7

Big D
03-13-2008, 03:40 AM
Indeed... though there's quite a bit of angelic imagery in the game, like Jenova's containment device in the Nibel Reactor.

The Crystal
03-15-2008, 05:26 PM
The statue of AC remembers the statue where Goddess Minerva came from, in CC.

LynetteCloudburst
03-17-2008, 03:32 AM
I know the statue you mean... I think it's just a random bit of symbolism. Maybe it's a statue to symbolise the rebuilding of hope for the citizens of Midgar, or maybe it's a monument to everyone who died during Meteorfall... The FFVII world certainly has angels in its mythology, so the symbol means something to its people.

Thx!