PDA

View Full Version : OH CRAP!

Arc_Master_14
02-19-2008, 05:53 AM
Ugh i fell like an idiot at the moement. I just dropped my DS which i bought the day it came out in the toilet and it looks like its not going to work anymore and I have to buy a new DS now! God I feel like an idiot an this isnt the first time Ive done this ether. URGH! Well Whats the most stupidest thing youve done that youve had to pay for.

XxSephirothxX
02-19-2008, 05:54 AM
Give it some time to dry out. Nintendo's products are incredibly resilient. I bet it'll work again.

Strawberry_Mew
02-19-2008, 06:05 AM
I droped my DS on a Wooden Floor and the top part kinda broke half off and it still works.

Rostum
02-19-2008, 06:31 AM
You dropped it in the toilet? The toilet? How long do you plan on sitting on the thing to warrant playing your DS?

Blue Harvest
02-19-2008, 07:37 AM
All of the places you could drop someting, that's the most amusing and the most unfortunate.

Can't say I've ever dropped anything in the toilet myself, but I did almost drop my phone in a bucket of water once. It hit the edge instead and broke all other the floor.

Garnie
02-19-2008, 11:06 AM
i have a ds BUT I CANT FRICKIN FIND IT!!!!
;___;

Mittopotahis
02-19-2008, 11:15 AM
I left my new iPod nano video on a plane. That was a touch aggravating. :)

Captain Maxx Power
02-19-2008, 12:20 PM
You dropped it in the toilet? The toilet? How long do you plan on sitting on the thing to warrant playing your DS?

I do the vast majority of my hand-held play on the toilet.

Jess
02-19-2008, 01:36 PM
I left my phone on a bus before. :(

Zeldy
02-19-2008, 04:45 PM
I left loads of DS games on a plane, most of them weren't mine either xD

smittenkitten
02-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I've dropped my phone in my tea, melted one with the hairdryer, smashed another one by dropping it and the rest just broke. I broke my playstation by accidently throwing it at the wall. Accidently... *cough *. I spilt tea all over my keyboard and it didn't work anymore, I think I did the same thing to my dad's tv but with water. I'm a very clumsy person so keep your stuff away from me!!! :D

Aerith's Knight
02-19-2008, 05:25 PM
I've dropped my phone in my tea, melted one with the hairdryer, smashed another one by dropping it and the rest just broke. I broke my playstation by accidently throwing it at the wall. Accidently... *cough *. I spilt tea all over my keyboard and it didn't work anymore, I think I did the same thing to my dad's tv but with water. I'm a very clumsy person so keep your stuff away from me!!! :D

*pushes stuff a bit back*

about ten years ago i left a case with 3 gameboy colors and about 20 games open on a table. The next morning there was a freaking leak right above the case and it was flooded :whimper:

all ruined, at least it seemed that way.. got our money back from the insurence.. and after it all dried up it still worked :D(thats nintendo for ya).. first and last time i frauded the insurence.

did get to keep the money though.. my parents took it.

Tasura
02-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Last year was a bad year for laptops around me, first I spill beer on it, and it dies for a day, then a couple weeks later I spill coke on it, and it dies completely, it came back to life the day after my new one was shipped to me, but it is basically still a zombie, yes my laptop is undead. well now it's just dead because my idiot parents insisted in leaving it out in the sun every time I move it to the shade.

Comet
02-19-2008, 09:55 PM
On boxing day 2007, I somehow lost £100 and my phone :(

I donno how it happened, I think someone pickpocketed me :S

Quindiana Jones
02-19-2008, 10:05 PM
I said to my friends "This watch is awesome. Seriously, it's been run over, like, a million times but it just doesn't break" then proceeded to belt it at a brick wall. It literally exploded into itty bitty shards of watch. :(

Cookie
02-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Only thing that comes to mind is the time I dropped my iPod into a bowl of cereals.

Quindiana Jones
02-19-2008, 10:10 PM
A bowl of mixed cereals?

Blue Harvest
Remind me never to lend anything to any of you guys.

Rostum

Is that due to laziness, or do you try to pass a few bricks every so often? O.o;

Old Manus
02-19-2008, 10:11 PM

I do the vast majority of my hand-held play on the toilet.Giant win. Thread was over 11 posts ago, guys.

Quindiana Jones
02-19-2008, 10:12 PM
I assumed Maxx was talking about his penis.

Roto13
02-19-2008, 11:17 PM

Is that due to laziness, or do you try to pass a few bricks every so often? O.o;

I'm pretty half of my Phoenix Wright playing happened on the toilet.

I accidentally bodyslamed my DS into a door. >_>

Jessweeee♪
02-20-2008, 12:47 AM
I almost dropped my mp3 player in a toilet once. I happened to be wearing a jacket with lame pockets that day, and when I leaned across to flush it fell out and I caught it.

This happened with my DS when I was getting out of a truck and I failed to catch it. Luckily it's still fine and dandy :jess:

Momiji
02-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Uh...how did you um...manage to drop it in the toilet? Were you like, holding it with one hand and holding um....something else in the other, and then you dropped it?

Eww.

Cookie
02-20-2008, 02:12 AM
You say that like having a penis is disgusting. Maybe s/he was doing a number two and dropped it between his/her legs.

Momiji
02-20-2008, 02:14 AM
You say that like having a penis is disgusting. Maybe s/he was doing a number two and dropped it between his/her legs.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as in 'eww, why would you want to do something like that?'.

Jessweeee♪
02-20-2008, 02:15 AM
It's easy.

You get off the toilet, lean over it to flush, and while your leaning things fall out of your pockets. You've never leaned over something and had something else fall out of your pocket?

Momiji
02-20-2008, 02:17 AM
It's easy.

You get off the toilet, lean over it to flush, and while your leaning things fall out of your pockets. You've never leaned over something and had something else fall out of your pocket?

It's kind of hard to have something fall out of your pocket and into a toilet when your pants are around your ankles. ;)

Quindiana Jones
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Do you not wear tops? :bigsmile:

Iceglow
02-20-2008, 03:16 PM
I've got to admit touch wood, I have never dropped anything down the toilet other than toilet tissues. I once was tossing my cell phone a little in to the air though and dropped it and it like exploded in to it's components but it worked when I put it back together. The worst thing I have had to pay for that broke partly through my own fault was when I was in a night club with my cell phone in my pocket (a few years back it was a nokia 3410 and I'd had it for about 7 months) and this girl I knew jumped on me physically and squeezed the hell outta me with her legs, this girl was over 6ft tall, she was also VERY athletic and even by my standards very attractive. Whilst I enjoyed being squeezed between her legs and getting kissed because I'd disappeared for a few months and she finally saw me again, she actually managed to burst the LCD screen on my phone with the pressure I was pretty miffed I had to go back to my old phone and then buy a new one but I was very impressed with her leg power and avoided getting kicked by her at all costs.

demondude
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM
I dropped my USB memory stick out of a window once when I was cocking about.

stalpho slayer
02-21-2008, 12:13 AM
joined eoff

Araciel
02-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Had kids...owait I don't have kids...

lolol

also, bought an Xbox 360 at launch.

Montoya
02-24-2008, 10:05 AM
I broke up with my girlfriend of three years because I had a crush on some other girl. Now she fucked up her life moving into some other guys house and I still have restless nights. Yeah, that's probably it. :mad: