PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Are Giving Me a Headache...

TyphoonThaReapa
02-20-2008, 02:07 AM
Ok, these commercials nowadays are really making my head hurt with their stupidity. For example, I just finished watching this stupid burger king commercial with the guys dressed in burger customs kicking and screaming at a subway restaurant. Even when their trying to be serious they suck. I seen this commercial trying to pass the message about the downfalls of smoking weed and this girl was getting food out of the refrigerator when her dog started talking to her telling her not to smoking weed...ok, last I recall, when a dog or any other animal starts talking to you your already very high off that indo! So, what commercial on T.V's been having you thinking "What the hell"?

Cookie
02-20-2008, 02:08 AM
You don't have to watch commercials you know.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-20-2008, 02:09 AM
You don't have to watch commercials you know.

I didn't have to make this thread. But I did it anyway...:rolleyes2

Namelessfengir
02-20-2008, 02:17 AM
those burger king commercials do suck

Momiji
02-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Head-On! Apply directly to the forehead.
etc.

Evastio
02-20-2008, 02:29 AM
You shouldn't think that for all commercials. Even if environment awareness, drug/alcohol abuse, and poverty awareness commercials do suck you should at least respect the ideas they're trying to imply.

Vermachtnis
02-20-2008, 02:30 AM
"I WANT A WHOPPPEEEEEEERRR!" Seriously, people shouldn't flip out that much over a sammich. And I've already said my gripes about the Subway commercials with those idiots ordering emotional destruction or something stupid. And eSurance commercials are entertaining, but I don't want car insurance from them.

TyphoonThaReapa
02-20-2008, 02:40 AM
You shouldn't think that for all commercials. Even if environment awareness, drug/alcohol abuse, and poverty awareness commercials do suck you should at least respect the ideas they're trying to imply.

I do respect their idles. Even if I can get the same off the back of some milk carton. The fact of the matter is, if they want people to listen, they should stop making them so damn stupid and annoying...:rolleyes2

Værn
02-20-2008, 04:39 AM
Is it bad that they've had to turn smoking advisory commercials into a big fart joke to get people to listen? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec6SI6hGkY)

TyphoonThaReapa
02-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Is it bad that they've had to turn smoking advisory commercials into a big fart joke to get people to listen? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vec6SI6hGkY)

A perfect example of a good point gon' wrong...:rolleyes2

Strawberry_Mew
02-20-2008, 06:13 AM
I don't like those popcorn ones like with the married couple of the husband that didn't like his wifes choice in food...very very stupid....

Aerith's Knight
02-20-2008, 06:15 AM
it irks me that all the commercials sound like a tellsell show.. with 'real life people' that share their experience -_-

Rye
02-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Well, I'll be positive. I love the commercial with the Sobe lizards doing Thriller, I thought it was so unusual, it made me and my boyfriend LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.