PDA

View Full Version : I Challenge You!!!!

Cloud88
02-20-2008, 11:17 AM
Ok, well I saw the FF7 Millionaire, and the riddles on all the forums, so it just sorta hit me, what if they're combined? So what I'm proposing is that we have a little competition. I'll ask you (a single person) a question about FFX. If you get it right, my opponent asks me. If I get it right, I ask him/her/ and so it continues. If either one of us gets a question wrong, that person must step out and somebody else steps in to try and beat the current champ. And so on. So if anybody wants to give it a shot, lemme know. Just one or two rules.

1. Only questions on FFX or FFX-2 are allowed, but they can be on any topic within that game.
2. Each player has 2 days to come up with an answer for the current question. If they don't answer within that time (or without a good excuse), they forfeit their place.
3. If you're interested in going against the next player, first come first served. Get your name in. You'll be up next as soon as one player loses.
4. Questions must be clear and make sense. If for example I asked, Whats Tidus' Celestial Weapon?, one could answer a sword, but the answer I'm looking for is Caladbolg. So make sure theres only one answer to your question.:D

So anyway if you're interested, give it a try. I'll start with something easy:
What's the name of Yuna's Celestial Weapon?
Currently awaiting challenger.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Nirvana

Where is the 26th Al bhed primer located?

i do have a couple of question:
1. do we have to wait for u to confirm we have a correct answer before we post our own question?
2. does questions about X encompass X-2 as well?

Tabris
02-21-2008, 09:57 AM
I'll sign up!

Cloud88
02-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Nirvana

Where is the 26th Al bhed primer located?

i do have a couple of question:
1. do we have to wait for u to confirm we have a correct answer before we post our own question?
2. does questions about X encompass X-2 as well?

Correct!

I presume you're talking about Al bhed Primer number 26, and not just the 26th one you find, because the 26th one you find could be a lot of choices.

Al bhed Primer number 26 is located in Omega Ruins, I think.

If I'm right, my question is:
How do you get the mars sigil for Aurons Masamune weapon?

About your questions d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x,
1. Post your answer as well as your question at the same time. If I get your question wrong, my newest question is disregarded and the next player (in this case Tabris) steps in. The new challenger asks the first question, just to make sure everybody gets a go.

2. Questions about X-2 can also be asked, as X-2 is essentially a continuation of X's story.
Hope that clears it up!:D

Currently Playing:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x VS Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. Tabris

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-21-2008, 07:15 PM
capture one of every monster in 10 different areas for the monster arena.

what is rikku's reason for not entering the farplane on the group's first visit to guadosalam?

f f freak
02-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Sign me up.

Cloud88
02-22-2008, 04:09 PM
what is rikku's reason for not entering the farplane on the group's first visit to guadosalam?

She says that you only see your memories of the people that are dead in the farplane, not their souls. She 'keeps her memories inside'. 'Memories are nice, but thats all they are.'

When fighting Braska's Final Aeon, 2 support units help him. What are they called?

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. f f freak[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Yu pagoda

how does the al bhed lady in bikanel dessert trick you into confronting dark ifrit?

NOTE: if you play the american version, lemme know and i'll change my question ;)

Cloud88
02-24-2008, 09:43 PM
No, its cool, I play the European Version. :)

A: She says that her child is lost in the ruins of Home, asks you to help, and then you both walk towards the cliff and *BOOM* Dark Ifrit pops up.

Q: After Tidus learns all of his key-techniques for blitzball, what is the one move that he can't learn?

If you don't understand what I mean, I'll rephrase it, but i think its clear enough.:D

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. f f freak

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-25-2008, 08:51 PM
yeh i know what u mean, i knew i should have taken blitzball to the very end! XD

A: i'll take an educated guess and say Aurochs spirit

Q: what is the least amount of money you can give O'aka to receive the maximum discount on mushroom rock road?

Enjolras
02-26-2008, 09:50 AM
Sign me up, please.

Cloud88
02-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Oooh, good guess.:)

A: :confused: I think its ten thousand and one Gil (10,001 Gil), but I'm not sure. Take that as my answer anyway.

Q: What is the item obtained in Macalania Temple's Cloister of Trials? (The item needed to obtain Anima.)

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. f f freak
3. Enjolras[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-01-2008, 08:11 PM
sry for late reply, inets been playing up

A: it's a luck sphere if memory serves

Q: how many mandatory battles are there between evrae and reaching yuna and seymour at there wedding?

Cloud88
03-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Ok, if your internet wasn't working, not much you can do about it.

Geez, you really know how to ask the questions.:mad: I can't really remember, its been so long since I've done that part of the game.

A: I'm gonna go with 3 battles..........I think.......But it could be 2........ Dammit, Final Answer: 3 battles.

Q: After the only mandatory blitzball match, when the fiends attack the stadium, how many Sahagin Chiefs must Tidus and Wakka defeat to escape the Sphere Pool?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-03-2008, 08:49 PM
sorry, the correct answer is 5 battles on your way to yuna and seymour. good job really cos i would have guessed ur question :D

Cloud88
03-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Ha, cool. Man, you really can get abstract questions. I would never have thought of half of yours!:D

I concede defeat. But I'm adding my name to the bottom of the list again. Hopefully we can have a rematch sometime.:)

Congratulations!!!

Current Champion:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
No. of wins in a row: 1

Currently Playing:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x VS Tabris

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. Enjolras
3. Cloud88[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Tabris
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Do I start with a question now then?

Cloud88
03-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Yeah, you post the next question. And I never said it in my previous post, Good Luck!

Tabris
03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks!

Ok, then...

1. Is Wakka's Sigil a league or a tournament prize?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-05-2008, 01:16 PM
A: jupiter sigil is obtained by winning a league

Q: in the valley of the cactuars mini game, where is the final cactuar located?

Tabris
03-05-2008, 04:35 PM
A: On top of the airship

Q: Where in the game can you hear Lulu's theme? It's heard only once.

hhr1dluv
03-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Lulu's Theme should have been heard more than once. :mad: It was such a good theme.

Anno Domini
03-06-2008, 12:45 AM
cant you hear it all the time in luca?

qwertysaur
03-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Add me to the list.:p

Cloud88
03-06-2008, 05:11 PM
@hhr1dluv + Anno Domini: It is a pretty good theme. As for hearing it all the time in Luca, I'm guessing that you're talking about buying the sphere and listening to it in that weird building. I'm sure Tabris means in the actual story, when is it heard. I thought you guys were giving away the answer there. :lol::lol::lol:

@qwertyxsora: you have been added to the waiting list.:) I'll put you ahead of me, seeing as I already got a go.

Current Champion:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x

Currently Playing:

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. Enjolras
3. qwertyxsora
4. Cloud88[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Tabris
03-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I am not talking about buying it in Luca. :)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-07-2008, 12:07 PM
sorry tabris, but the final cactuar appears behind you when you check the stone after finding the rest of the cactuars.

Tabris
03-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Ah, darn. Of course. :(

Cloud88
03-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Oooh, hard luck Tabris.

And congratulations d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x!!!!

Next up is f f freak. Good Luck! Post your question.

Current Champion:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
No. of wins in a row: 2

Currently <NOBR>Playing (javascript:void(0))</NOBR>:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x VS f f freak

Next Challenger:
1. Enjolras
2. qwertyxsora
3. Cloud88[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Tabris
03-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I wanna join up again, though!

f f freak
03-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Okay, I'll probably start with an easy question, though I'm sure DP could handle anything any of us could throw at him!

Q. What are the names of all the Sinspawn bosses you fight? Sinspawn so just the stuff that has Sinspawn in it's name.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
i think ur giving me more credit than i'm due! XD

that's a toughie! :S so we're not including sincales?

A: sinspawn gui, sinspawn ammes, sinspawn echuilles, and . . . the other one in kilika . . . genaux!

EDIT: forgot to post a question :D

Q: what prize do you obtain by getting a time of zero seconds in the chocobo race?

Cloud88
03-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Ok Tabris, you're back on the list.

Current Champion:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x

Currently <NOBR>Playing (http://javascript:void(0))</NOBR>:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x VS f f freak

Next Challenger:
1. Enjolras
2. qwertyxsora
3. Cloud88
4. Tabris[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

f f freak
03-11-2008, 08:10 PM
You missed one. I think it's Sinspawn Genais when you fight Sin before going into Sin.

jammi567
03-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I want to sign up!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
kk thats probly for the best. my inets running so slow it's taking days to respond anyway.

i'll be back when it's fixed ;)

leader of mortals
03-12-2008, 06:07 PM
I'll sign up too(and glad to know I was the inspiration for this thread:D)

Cloud88
03-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Congratulations to f f freak!

And a big round of applause for d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x, who holds the record for most consecutive wins.

Enjolras, you're up. Ask your question.

(And yes, leader of mortals, without you, this thread would not exist.:D )

Current Champion:
f f freak

Currently <NOBR>Playing</NOBR>:
f f freak VS Enjolras

Next Challenger:
1. qwertyxsora
2. Cloud88
3. Tabris
4. jammi567
5. leader of mortals

Record Holders/ No. of Wins in a row:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
03-13-2008, 12:09 AM
(And yes, leader of mortals, without you, this thread would not exist.:D )

:D

Enjolras
03-13-2008, 06:37 AM
Hey guys.

Q: Where is the last specifc place you can talk to Oaka the XXIII?

f f freak
03-15-2008, 11:45 AM
A. I think it's in Bevelle. On the Bridge before the Seymour fight.

Q. Name all of the Celestial Weapons. (An easy one I know, but I can't think of a good one.)

Enjolras
03-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Sorry f f freak, it's at the Luca Sphere Theatre after you get the airship.

f f freak
03-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Ah, I misread specific as in storyline specific, though I think Bevelle is wrong for that anyway.

Cloud88
03-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Hard Luck f f freak.

And congratulations to Enjolras!!

Next up is qwertyxsora. Good luck. Post your question please.

Current Champion:
Enjolras

Enjolras VS qwertyxsora

Next Challenger:
1. Cloud88
2. Tabris
3. jammi567
4. leader of mortals

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

qwertysaur
03-18-2008, 09:57 PM
What is the max AP you can get in a random battle on Killika island?

Enjolras
03-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Well, if you fight two Ragoras with Triple AP you'll get 240, but if you throw Overdrive=AP into the mix it can get really complicated.
My maths aren't exact as I had to do some rounding, but if you have Ally Overdrive mode and a weapon with Triple AP, Triple Overdrive and Overdrive=AP equipped on the character getting the AP, as well as having had Rikku's Hot Spurs and Eccentrik mix effects both cast on the player getting the AP before they act, as well as guarding for 11 turns before taking out the Ragora's on the twelfth, you can get something in the region of 114468 AP.
I'm pretty sure I've taken most of the important factors into account, but as I had to do quite a bit of rounding it won't be 100% accurate, sorry.
Better than nothing though:)

Tabris
03-19-2008, 12:15 PM
Whoa, very good answer. I would never have thought of those factors myself.

f f freak
03-19-2008, 06:40 PM
Sign me up again please!

qwertysaur
03-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I won't be picky about things such as Overdrive to AP. here are my calculations. If your answer is within 10%, I'll take the answer. You take two Ragora's, and overkill them to get 240. With i formula I found, the API got was 1270080. Your score has an error of less than 10%, so Ii's good. Your turn.

Enjolras
03-20-2008, 06:29 AM
Yeah sorry qwertyxsora, I forgot to put a question up.

Q:I am fighting two Halmas, a Skoll and a behemoth. I overkill the Behemoth and one of the Halmas, and kill the other Halma and the Skoll without Overkill. What is the minimum amount of damage points I would have had to inflict on the enemies to achieve this?

qwertysaur
03-20-2008, 08:00 AM
With Zanmato, Bribe, Eject or Death - Halma overkill 13560 + Behemoth Overkill - 23000 = 36560

Without Zanmato, Bribe, Eject or Death - 13560 + 23000 + 13000(Halma no overkill) + 1000(skoll) = 50560

Not sure which answer you wanted.

Question: At level 1, name the blitzball player with the highest Ca what that Ca is, his salary and the team s/he starts on. List free agent if this player starts as a free agent.

Tabris
03-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Do you know all this by heart or are you using faqs and stuff?

Enjolras
03-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I was looking for the With Instant kill option answer; 36560. Good one qwerty.

Nimrook, 18 CA, Al Bhed Psyches, 100 Gil.
Considering the amount of times that jerk blocked my shots, I definitely knew that one off by heart.

This is an easy one, because I'm pretty tired and I can't think of a good one right now.

Q: What weapon can be gained en route to Kilika from Luca?

qwertysaur
03-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Correct!

Answer: The Ace Wizard from counting the gulls.

Question: Dryhcmyda dric brryca ihdu Ahgmecr, yht hysa aycr bnisar yui ryja

Enjolras
03-21-2008, 05:49 AM
'Translate this phrase into english, and name each primer you have'

I would have to have primers 5, 12, 14, 15 and 26.
It's also possible I could have primers 7, 11, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, and 24, but wouldn't be able to tell from that sentence.

Q: 17 down and on the right on Rikku's Overdrive screen equals what?

qwertysaur
03-21-2008, 07:03 AM
You got the translation correct, but not the primer numbers. You would need to have primer numbers 3, 7, 9, 18 and 25. Remember the pink letters are the translated ones while the blue are untranslated.

Enjolras
03-21-2008, 09:54 AM
Ah, I see what I've done. I got the Y=A thing around the wrong way when I tried to figure out what ones I'd need. Well, guess you win then.

Tabris
03-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Is it allowed to look up the answer?

Cloud88
03-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Hard luck Enjolras.

And Congratulations to qwertyxsora!! Those were the toughest questions I've seen so far.

f f freak, I've added you to the list again.

Tabris raises some really good points. Faqs or guides of any kind are not allowed in this competition. This is to see who knows the most, not who can read a guide or who can search for an answer on the internet quickest. If you know the answer, all well and good. If you don't, please don't look up the answer or use a guide. Its not exactly fair. I have absolutely no way to enforce this, so I'm just gonna have to ask you guys to please respect this rule.

Ok, I'm up.

Q: After the only mandatory blitzball match of the game, how many Sahagin Chiefs must Tidus and Wakka fight to escape the sphere pool?

Current Champion:
qwertyxsora

Cloud88 VS qwertyxsora

Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. jammi567
3. leader of mortals
4. f f freak
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

qwertysaur
03-24-2008, 11:59 PM
I think it's 25. Sorry, I forgot about this.

Question, What is the location of the 7 crests?

Cloud88
03-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Sorry qwerty, its actually 17 Sahagin Chiefs. Good try though!:)

Ok Tabris, you're up. I'm waiting for your question.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Tabris VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. jammi567
2. leader of mortals
3. f f freak
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

qwertysaur
03-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Sign me up again please, I won't forget again.

Tabris
03-25-2008, 08:45 AM
You can find a weapon of Wakka's inside Sin, located in a chest. What's it's abilities?

Cloud88
03-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Ok qwerty, you're back on the list.

A: Firestrike, Waterstrike, Lightningstrike, Icestrike.

Q: After escaping from Macalania Temple during the course of the story, after defeating Wendigo and falling through the ice, a weapon can be found while your party is under the ice. What is the weapons name and who is it for?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Tabris VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. jammi567
2. leader of mortals
3. f f freak
4. qwertyxsora
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/misc/progress.gif

Tabris
03-25-2008, 01:59 PM
I don't remember this one, so I'll have to guess. It's for Lulu, and is one of those status affecting Caith Sith-dolls?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-26-2008, 12:54 PM
ok computer's fixed, sign me up again plz ;)

Cloud88
03-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Sorry Tabris, its for Tidus and its called Avenger. Good try though.

Next up is jammi567. Whenever you're ready jammi.

And welcome back d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x.:)

Current Champion:
Cloud88

jammi567 VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. f f freak
3. qwertyxsora
4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

jammi567
03-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Yay! At long last!

When fighting Sin after defeating Yunalesca, what is the total amount of HP of all the parts combined?

Enjolras
03-27-2008, 12:07 PM
Add me to the bottom of the list again, please.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
can i just some of these questions are just plain unanswerable w/o the use of a guide! :D so are guides allowed? or are we giving a certain degree of flexibility with the answers. e.g. jammi's current question, maybe you could go like 20k either way? just a thought

jammi567
03-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Okay, fair enough. 10K either way, as i think 20K is a bit much.

Cloud88
03-28-2008, 12:33 AM
Enjolras, you're back on the list.

A: Both fins have 65000 HP, head has 140000 HP, the core on the second arm has 36000 HP, the sinspawn has 20000 HP. So:
1: 2x Fins, Head, Core and Sinspawn = 326000 HP
2: 2x Fins, Head, Core, no Sinspawn = 306000 HP
3: 2x Fins, Head, no Core, no Sinspawn = 270000 HP
Take your pick.

Q: Name the three areas of Spira where Yuna can have a Duel of the Aeons against Belgemine before you can fight her in Remiem Temple.

@d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x: Some of the questions are really hard and may need a guide. But, e.g. the above question, I play that battle regularly cos I love it so much. I have a save slot especially devoted to that battle. I don't want people using guides, but you can play the game and look it up yourselves. Is that alright with everybody? If not, I'll change it. :) And the person asking the questions can give a range for answers on HP and such, like jammi did.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

jammi567 VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. f f freak
3. qwertyxsora
4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
5. Enjolras
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

jammi567
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
The answer i was thinking of was the first one, so well done. I'll admit, i hadn't even thought of the other two possibilities, so, there you go.

In order: Mi-hein(?), Moonflow, and the Calm Lands

Which Celesteral weapons can be fully powered before gaining the airship pernemently, and who owns them?

jammi567
03-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Anyone here?

Tabris
03-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Gah, just when I am out the answers that I can answer comes. ;) Oh, well, I'll give this one last chance. Sign me up again, please?

Cloud88
03-29-2008, 09:20 PM
:D Ok Tabris, I've added you again.

You can't get Tidus', cos you can only get the Sigil after beating Yunalesca, then you leave and get the airship. So not Tidus.

Not Yunas cos you can't get Anima till you go back to Zanarkand Ruins again, and then you have to beat Belgemine to get the Sigil. You can only do this after getting the airship though. So not Yuna.

You can't get Rikkus, cos you have to finish the valley of the Cactuars minigame to get her Sigil, and you can only finish the minigame when you have the airship. So not Rikku.

You can finish the butterfly hunt in Macalania woods before getting the airship, but you can only receive the Sigil as a price after getting the airship fully. So not Kimahri then.

Definitely not Wakka, cos you can only get World Champion after you fly back to Luca on the airship. So not Wakka.

Not Lulu, cos you can only get Onion Knight after finding Baaj Temple on the map when you have the airship. So not Lulu.

Now, Auron. You can't travel back to Mushroom Rock Road until you have the airship, where Aurons Celestial Weapon is. So not Auron.

So, finally, my answer is...... none. You can't get anybodys Celestial Weapon fully powered before gaining the airship permanently. God, I hope this right.

Q: Name all of the passwords which can be found and used on the airship to find hidden destinations.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

jammi567 VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. f f freak
3. qwertyxsora
4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
5. Enjolras
6. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

jammi567
03-29-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure how to answer this, because i didn't know that you couldn't go back to Mushroom Rock until you got the Airship, because i thought that you could walk through Djoseand reach it that way.

I think that we need a third person to try and conferm it somehow.

In answer to the question you set, one of them is Godhand, another is Murmasume (as Masamune is Auron's Celesteral weapon), and i can't think of the other password.

qwertysaur
03-29-2008, 11:36 PM
It is in fact possible to fully power one celestial weapon before getting the airship. Tidus's Caladbolg. You can get the sun crest right after fighting Yunalesca.

f f freak
03-29-2008, 11:39 PM
It is in fact possible to fully power one celestial weapon before getting the airship. Tidus's Caladbolg. You can get the sun crest right after fighting Yunalesca.

No it's not. The moment you leave the Dome the airship arrives and picks you up. Cloud88 already said that in his post.

Anno Domini
03-30-2008, 02:38 AM
As far bck as my memory goes, you can go back into the area you fought yunalesca in, but the chest isnt there until you leave zanarkand. i could be wrong though.

jammi567
03-30-2008, 10:24 AM
I don't think that you have to leave the place before you can get it.

Tabris
03-30-2008, 10:57 AM
I believe you can get Auron's before the airship. You can get his as soon as you are able to capture monsters. Or maybe you can't get passed Guadosalam at that point?

Cloud88
03-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't think that you have to leave the place before you can get it.

You don't. You can get it as soon as Yunalesca is defeated, but as the airship arrives as soon as you leave the dome, you have no chance to power up Caladbolg fully before getting the airship.
With regards to aurons weapon, you can get the Crest early in the game, you can only get the Sigil by creating 10 monsters in the arena, which isn't possible without getting the airship first, and as the Rusty Sword key-item is needed for aurons weapon, which is gotten in the Calm Lands, the weapon itself cannot be gotten until after you get the airship. You can't go back through Guadosalam until you get the airship, because the Guado are kinda pissed at your party, for obvious reasons.

So we need an answer here people. Vote, am I right or wrong???:)

And with regards to jammi's answer, i kinda need the 3 passwords, but I'll leave it up to the others to decide if I'll let it slide or not.

Ok people, what do you think????? We need some answers here!!!!

Tabris
03-31-2008, 05:39 PM
As you can't get passed Guadosalam before the airship, you can't upgrade Auron's weapon either. So I agree - no CWs can be upgraded before the Airship. (Unless you can get the World Champion by backtracking before the events at Macalania Temple?)

jammi567
03-31-2008, 05:48 PM
I kinda forgot that you couldn't go back through Guado-land until after the Airship, so you can't get any of the CW before getting the airship! I'll give it to you, because i forgot that detail, so it would be unfair if i didn't.

Having had a chance to think about it, i think the other password is Victory/Victorious. Something along those lines.

Cloud88
04-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Cool. Yeah, the answers are fairly close to what you said. Godhand, Victorious and Murasame.

Jammi, you didn't post a question for me to answer.:p

Current Champion:
Cloud88

jammi567 VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. f f freak
3. qwertyxsora
4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
5. Enjolras
6. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

jammi567
04-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Do'h!

In total, how many area, species and original creatures are there in the monster arena?

jammi567
04-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Hello, anyone home.

Cloud88
04-03-2008, 04:30 PM
In total, how many area, species and original creatures are there in the monster arena?

Ok, all regular monsters:
Besaid: 3
Kilika: 4
Mi'ihen Highroad: 8
Mushroom Rock Road: 7
Djose Highroad: 7
Thunder Plains: 8
Macalania: 10
Bikanel: 6
Calm Lands: 9
Sunken Cave: 9
Mt. Gagazet: 12
Inside Sin: 9
Omega Ruins: 10.
Total: 102

Area Generated: 13

Species Generated: 14

Original: 8

Area+Species+Original=35

Area+Species+Original+Regular= 137

Or

If the Arena is completely full, 1020+35=1055 monsters.

Q: What are the names of the 2 ships that Tidus travels on on his way from Besaid to Kilika, and from Kilika to Luca?

Current Champion:
Cloud88
No. of <NOBR>wins (javascript:void(0))</NOBR> in a row: 2

Currently <NOBR><NOBR>Playing (javascript:void(0))</NOBR></NOBR>:
jammi567 VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. f f freak
3. qwertyxsora
4. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
5. Enjolras
6. Tabris
Record Holders/ No. of <NOBR>Wins (javascript:void(0))</NOBR> in a row:
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

jammi567
04-03-2008, 05:18 PM
35 was the answer i was looking for.

i think one of them's the S.S Wikki, and i haven't got a clue about the other one.

Anno Domini
04-03-2008, 06:43 PM
How can someone know that much data about the moster ranch without a guide! Shenanigains!

leader of mortals
04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
How can someone know that much data about the moster ranch without a guide! Shenanigains!

we're allowed to use the game for help too...

Anno Domini
04-04-2008, 03:34 AM
oh. *tapes mouth shut*

Cloud88
04-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Sorry jammi, you were actually really close, you just combined the 2 names into one. The answer was the S.S. Liki, and the S.S. Winno. Good game though.:)

leader of mortals, you're up!

Current Champion:
Cloud88
No. of <NOBR>wins (http://javascript:void(0))</NOBR> in a row: 3

Currently Playing</NOBR>:
leader of mortals VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-05-2008, 06:02 PM
cool. I'll start off easy...

What is Tidus's first weapon called?

Haha I almost put multiple choices:D

oh and btw...

oh. *tapes mouth shut*
*rips tape off very violently*

jammi567
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Damn!

leader of mortals
04-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Damn!

DONT FUCKING SWEAR!!!:mad2: :p

Cloud88
04-06-2008, 11:56 AM
What is Tidus's first weapon called?

Haha I almost put multiple choices:D

A: I think its just Longsword.

Q: What abilities does Anima have when you first get her? You don't have to include the 'Attack' command.

And if you wanna give multiple choices, I won't mind.:D

Current Champion:
Cloud88
No. of <NOBR>wins (http://javascript:void(0))</NOBR> in a row: 3

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-06-2008, 03:29 PM
A: Err.... This is a hard one! I give you an easy one like that and you give me this! I'll have to check the game then...

OK then. I think the only skill I gave anima was curaga, so I say...

Skills: Sleep attack, silence attack, blind attack, sleep buster, silence buster, blind buster, zombie attack.

Magic: Fire, Thunder, blizzard, Water, fira, blizzara, thundara, watera, Firaga, Thundaga, blizzaga, waterga, Bio, death.

Special: Pain

Overdrive: Oblivion

Q During the fight with sinspawn ammes(the first one), Can you die?

Cloud88
04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Err.... This is a hard one! I give you an easy one like that and you give me this!

Q During the fight with sinspawn ammes(the first one), Can you die?

Sorry!!! I won't do it again. Promise.:p

A: Only if you're feeling suicidal.:)
Auron has to activate his Overdrive, which wipes out all the Sinscales leaving Ammes. He can only use Demi, which at worst case scenario will bring you down to 3HP. After that, Demi has no effect. But, if you get Tidus or Auron to attack themselves repeatedly, then, you can die. So, the Boss can't kill you, but you can certainly kill yourself.:p

Q: Name all of Kimahri's Overdrives.

Current Champion:
Cloud88
No. of Wins in a row: 3

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Darn you! Figuring out my trick question....

A. Jump, Seed cannon, Aqua breath, fire breath, Self-destruct, Mighty guard, Nova, Stone breath, Thrust kick, White wind, Doom, Bad breath. I think that's all of them...

Q. How much damage does sunburst do?

Cloud88
04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Darn you! Figuring out my trick question....

Q. How much damage does sunburst do?

:D

A: Sunburst does a measly 19,998HP of damage. Had to check the game for that one.

Q: Name the location of everyone's Celestial Weapon. Easy, I know, but I can't think of a harder one.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-07-2008, 08:08 PM
A: Yuna: Monster arena
Tidus: After winning the chocobo race, the guard will leave in the northern calm lands
Lulu: Baaj(sp) temple
Wakka: Cafe, after winning some games
Kimahri: Thunder plains
Rikku: Ravine in mushroom rock road
Auron: Mushroom rock road, in a path you couldn't go to until after operation mihen

Q: Name all overdrives in the game, including aeons and such.

Finally thought of a harder one:D

Cloud88
04-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Q: Name all overdrives in the game, including aeons and such.

Finally thought of a harder one:D

Ok Overdrives, here we go.

Tidus: Spiral Cut, Slice and Dice, Energy Rain, Blitz Ace.
Yuna: Grand Summon
Auron: Dragon Fang, Shooting Star, Banishing Blade, Tornado.
Lulu: Fury
Rikku: Mix (there is NO WAY I am typing all 64 Mix Variants)
Kimahri: Jump, Seed Cannon, Self-Destruct, Thrust Kick, Nova, Mighty Guard, White Wind, Doom, Stone/Aqua/Bad/Fire Breath
Wakka: Element/Attack/Status/Aurochs Reels
Valefor: Energy Ray/Blast
Ifrit: Hellfire
Ixion: Thor's Hammer
Shiva: Diamond Dust
Bahamut: Megaflare
Anima: Oblivion
Yojimbo: Zanmato
Magus Sisters: Delta Attack
Seymour: Requiem
Braska's Final Aeon: Ultimate Jecht Shot, Jecht Shot
Sin: Some Overdrive. I don't think it has a name. And I think that's all of them unless you count Penance's 'Judgement Day', but I don't think thats an Overdrive. Hopefully thats them all. :D

Q: If you advise Clasko to become a Chocobo Breeder and you meet him on the S.S. Liki, what item does he give you?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]
[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-09-2008, 09:40 PM
A: I wanna say friend sphere...

Q: How many level 3 key spheres do you need to use to get ultima?

Tabris
04-10-2008, 09:13 PM
(Sin's overdrive is Giga-Gravitation).

Cloud88
04-11-2008, 09:42 PM
A: I think its the same for both Sphere Grids, and it depends on where you're coming from on the Sphere Grid, but I think that Ultima is surrounded by 3 level 4 keyspheres. So my answer is... none!

(Sin's overdrive is Giga-Gravitation).

Oh, crap. Well l.o.m, if you wanna kick me out for not getting that, go ahead. I totally understand. But just in case...

Q: How many cactuars do you have to find in the 'Valley of the Cactuars' minigame?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-11-2008, 09:48 PM
nah I wont kick you off, I didn't really want enemy overdrives anyway. I thought you would just forget seymours:D

A. umm... I think its 10

Q. name all aeons special attacks(ex said before...pain)

Cloud88
04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
A: Valefor: Sonic Wings
Ifrit: Meteor Strike
Ixion: Aerospark
Shiva: Heavenly Strike
Bahamut: Impulse
Anima: Pain
Sandy: Razzia
Cindy: Camisade
Mindy: Passado
Yojimbo: Wakazashi, Daigoro, Kozuka, Zanmato. (I know its his Overdrive, but under the Aeons section in the menu, its a special skill.)

Q: What are the requirements to make Dark Anima appear?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win

leader of mortals
04-13-2008, 10:19 PM
A: I cant answer that because I play the american version. Do I lose or do I get a new question?

Cloud88
04-14-2008, 09:43 PM
No, you don't lose. You just get a brand new question. And here it is!!!! Ta-da!!! (Yeah, I don't know what got into me there.:D)

Q: How many types of Flan can be found in FFX?

leader of mortals
04-14-2008, 10:52 PM
A. I think it's 7.

Q. How much damage is possible in a NSG game, in 1 single attack(not including multiple hits)

Come on cloud88, I dont want to have to kick you off your own game:mad:

Cloud88
04-17-2008, 10:32 PM
A. I think it's 7.

Q. How much damage is possible in a NSG game, in 1 single attack(not including multiple hits)

Come on cloud88, I dont want to have to kick you off your own game:mad:

Sorry!!! My PC crashed a few days ago and I only got it up and running again now.

A: Ok, I'm guessing that an NSG game is a No Sphere Grid game? Well, you can cause 99,999HP damage with an aeon. You could continuously power up an Aeon using the Aeons/Summoners Soul item, until the aeon has 255 strength. I think. I'm not sure.

Q: After finding all of the Al Bhed Primers, what does Rin give you?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-17-2008, 11:00 PM
A: Underdog's secrets... err 30 I think? WAIT! 99 if I am correct. 30 is for a customization.

Q: How many battle must you face in Sin?

Cloud88
04-19-2008, 11:23 PM
A:
Seymour, Braska's Final Aeon, Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, Bahamut, Anima, Yojimbo, Magus Sisters, Yu Yevon. A grand total of 11. That's assuming you count BFA as one battle, and assuming you got all aeons.

Q: In Home, while you are looking for Yuna, Isaaru and Dona each summon an aeon. Which aeons are these?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
04-20-2008, 08:52 PM
A: I know one is ifrit(or whatever he likes to call him) and I think the other is valefor.

Q: What are the names Issaru uses for the aeons he uses to fight you?

Cloud88
04-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Q: What are the names Issaru uses for the aeons he uses to fight you?

Dammit! That was gonna be my next question. Anyway, pretty sure its Grothia (Ifrit), Pterya (Valefor) and Spathi (Bahamut).

Q: What colour T-shirt am I wearing???? Ah no, I just can't think of a question. Gimme a sec........ Ok! Name the Al Bhed that you see die when you enter Home for the first time, where you first meet Cid.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Next Challenger:
1. f f freak
2. qwertyxsora
3. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
4. Enjolras
5. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win

leader of mortals
04-21-2008, 09:27 PM
A: OH MAH GOD! It was a really complicated name if I remember, and I dont have a file anywhere near bikanel. Let me think really hard though. I know it is a bit like Rikku... Keyakku I hope...

Q: When you first get the sword "brotherhood", how many empty, customizable spaces does it have?

demondude
04-22-2008, 07:28 PM
A: 3? I'm probably wrong though so I won't ask a new question. :choc2:

leader of mortals
04-22-2008, 09:10 PM
*smacks DD* NO! It's not your turn! ERASER POZT!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-23-2008, 11:13 AM
you could at least explain it to him :D demon dude, 2 people go head to head and when one person gets a question wrong, he backs down and the next person in line quizes the winner. to take part, you need to join the back of the queue and wait ur turn

i was going to suggest that bacause the queue is getting quite long and this match is going on forever (:D), why don't we have 2 matches going on at once?

leader of mortals
04-23-2008, 12:28 PM
I think that is a good idea...

Cloud88
04-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Demon dude, don't worry about it. If you wanna join the list, just let me know and I'll add you in. After all, the more the merrier.:D

I was actually gonna add a second game, but just wanted to get the hang of running this thing first. But now....(drum roll please)..... enter a second game!!! Ta-da!!!

Ok, so game no. 2 is f f freak and qwertyxsora. The fairest thing to do is to let the first person to post ask the first question. K?

A: l.o.m., you must love your trick questions.:lol: Brotherhood has 3 empty slots, but none of them are customisable. Brotherhood gets the powers automatically, so you can't customise it. So my answer is none!:D

Q: In Djose Temple, what is the item obtained in the Cloister of Trials by using the Destruction Sphere?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

f f freak VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
2. Enjolras
3. Tabris
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win

[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

qwertysaur
04-23-2008, 09:59 PM
I'll post a question.

Question: You have fought and defeated Belgamine's version of Ifrit 4 times. Name everything you have obtained from these battles.

leader of mortals
04-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I'll answer cloud88s question

A: Magic sphere I think.... I say magic sphere, but it might be MP...

Q: Jyscal(seymour's father) did what when he broke out of the farplane?

I had a different question, but I realized I wasnt completely sure of the answer:D

f f freak
04-26-2008, 03:26 PM
A. If I remember correctly, she first gives you the Echo Ring in Mi'ihen Highroad. Then in Remiem, for the first time you get 30 X-Potions. Every time after that you get 5 Mana Spheres, I think. So that would equal Echo Ring, 30 X-Potions and 10 Mana Spheres. I also seem to recall that if you didn't beat Shiva in the Calm Lands then you got one of the Souls from Belgemine after beating Ifrit in Remiem Temple for the first time, though that's probably wrong so I'll leave it at my first answer.

Q. You Dodge 50 Lightning Bolts and claim your prize. Then You dodge 100 and claim the prize. You dodge 50, 20, 150 and 200, claiming the prize after each of those numbers. What Items have you gained?

Cloud88
04-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Q: Jyscal(seymour's father) did what when he broke out of the farplane?

A: Went on a rampage and killed all of the Al Bhed.:tongue:
No. Not really. He was trying to warn someone about Seymour. Then, he dropped the sphere that had contained his last message, as Yuna sent him. I think that's all he did. Unless he really did go on a killing spree......

Q: To get the hidden Item in Zanarkands Cloister of Trials, you must step on a number of lights which then light up to make white squares. How many lights/white squares to you have to light up?

qwertysaur
04-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Sorry I forgot to mention that you already obtained both the summoners soul and the aeons soul.

Answer: 3 strength spheres, 3 HP Spheres, 3 more strength spheres, 2 MP Spheres, 4 Megaelixers, and the Venus Sigil

Question: Name every unsent encountered in the game that is given a name.

leader of mortals
04-26-2008, 10:31 PM
A: I think it's 3...

Time for my questions to get more serious...
Q: What item and how many do you need to customize no encounters into your weapon?

jeo2388
04-27-2008, 07:01 PM
A: I think it's 3...

Time for my questions to get more serious...
Q: What item and how many do you need to customize no encounters into your weapon?

A : 30 PURIFYING SALTS..
and by the way, no encounter customizations are for armors only, although no encounter weapons can be dropped..

Q : how many steps does Don Tonberry take before he stops using Karma.
[by steps i'm refering to his turns]

jeo2399, please read the rules for this challenge. If you wish to join in, please let Cloud88 know. ~ Leeza

Cloud88
04-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Sorry lom, its actually 7. Sorry about that. Really good game though. I think its the longest one we've had so far.:)

So up next is d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x then. Back to my first opponent.:D Whenever you're ready dp.

jeo2399, please read the rules for this challenge. If you wish to join in, please let Cloud88 know. ~ Leeza

I presume that means you want to join up then? I'll add you to the list. And if you have any questions about rules and such, just ask me and I'l help you with it. :)

Current Champion:
Cloud88
No. of Wins in a row: 4

f f freak VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. Enjolras
2. Tabris
3. jeo2388
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win

leader of mortals
04-28-2008, 01:03 AM
I bet there are only 3 in that first room... darn. Add me back on though. :D

jeo2388
04-28-2008, 03:10 PM
wTF its jeo2388 not jeo2399 :mad:
and yeah i wana join

Cloud88
04-28-2008, 06:48 PM

That's what I typed.:confused:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-28-2008, 08:29 PM
it's not what leeza typed though ;)

Q: in the first half of the mandatory blitzball game, how many times can you use tidus' jecht shot ability? (for the purpose of this question, the mini game on the boat was completed successfully ;))

Cloud88
04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Q: in the first half of the mandatory blitzball game, how many times can you use tidus' jecht shot ability? (for the purpose of this question, the mini game on the boat was completed successfully ;))

A: You can't use it in the first half because Tidus is only level 2 and he needs to be level 3 to be able to use a technique. So none.

I can't think of a question from X, so here's one from X-2. (And for anybody whos not sure, its in the rules. Check it out.)

Q: How do you get the Alchemist dresssphere? (Nothing too specific needed. Just where you get it, who from/where found, you don't need to tell me what chapter or anything.)

And you're back on the list l.o.m. :D

Current Champion:
Cloud88

f f freak VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. Enjolras
2. Tabris
3. jeo2388
4. leader of mortals
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-30-2008, 01:48 PM
A. help clasko to open his chocobo ranch in the calm lands.

Q. how many times can Cid fir the missiles in your fight against evrae?

Cloud88
05-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Q. how many times can Cid fire the missiles in your fight against evrae?

A:I think the Airship has 3 salvos, but it could be 4. I'll say 3.

Q: If you don't get the Lady Luck dresssphere in Chapter 3, when/where else can you get it and how?

I don't know what the story with f f freak is. We'll give him a little more time....

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-03-2008, 07:15 PM
A: by beating shinra at sphere break in chapter 5

Q: powering up Onion knight allows which aeon to break the damage limit?

f f freak
05-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Sorry, My dog died on Thursday, so I've been upset about that, I've had loads of school work to do and Lots of other stuff has come up. I won't be able to keep up with this as I'd like to, so you can just skip to the next person to face qwertyxsora

I don't know what the story with f f freak is. We'll give him a little more time....

:mad2:

Tabris
05-05-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, f f freak. Those things are never fun. :(

Cloud88
05-06-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm really sorry f f freak. Hope life gets back to normal soon.

:mad2:

:laughing:

A: Powering up Onion Knight lets Shiva break the Damage Limit.

Q: In X-2, the first time you visit Mt. Gagazet in chapter 1, you have to race the Leblanc Syndicate to the top of the mountain. When you get to the top, the boss is a Spider/Crab thing. What's its name?

So I guess its Enjolras up against qwertyxsora. Ask whenever you get the chance.

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Enjolras VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. jeo2388
3. leader of mortals
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-07-2008, 09:21 AM
A: Boris . . . thats a scary name isn't it :D

Q: When is the first time you are able to confront a dark aeon?

Cloud88
05-08-2008, 10:29 PM
A: After you escape from Bevelle, you can head down to the Thunder Plains and battle Dark Ixion. Not that you'll do much damage.:p

Q: Where do you get the Samurai Dresssphere?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-09-2008, 01:40 PM
A: it's found on the floor in kilika temple cloister of trials during chapter 3

Q: How pointless is the self-destruct ability?

Enjolras
05-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Hi guys, I'll have another go, but I might not be able to access the internet all the time, so if i'm away for an extended period, just skip to the next person.

Q:I have purchased all the avaliable spheres at the sphere theatre, and now I listen to track 50. At what point in the story did I first hear this piece?

Cloud88
05-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Q: How pointless is the self-destruct ability?

A: Is this a trick question?:confused: Well, its pretty pointless after a while seeing as Kimahri can deal 99,999HP damage. But towards the start it can be useful cos it inflicts major damage. But Kimahris gone for the rest of the battle and you can't get another member to take his place. So, pretty useless?:confused:

Q: How many AP points are needed to learn the 'Charon' ability for the Dark Knight dresssphere?

Current Champion:
Cloud88

Enjolras VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
2. jeo2388
3. leader of mortals
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-11-2008, 12:45 PM
A: wtf!? XD i'll take a wild guess at 120

Q: that won't be correct so i'll post my uber question: how many times in the FMVs does tidus blink? XD

qwertysaur
05-13-2008, 06:24 AM
I'm sorry for your loss f f freak.

A:I think you first hear that piece in the luca cafe during the search for Auron. It [plays during the encounter with Biran and Yenke.

Q: Name all of the unsent that you encounter. (X and X-2)

Cloud88
05-13-2008, 10:05 PM
@DP: What the hell?:lol: How am I meant to know that? I'll hazard a guess of 3, but if I'm wrong, don't tell me. Save your uber question cos I'm afraid I have to back down from this for a while. My end of year college exams are starting soon, and I can't really find the time to challenge people and such.

So, I'm gonna retire for the next two weeks guys. But I will keep up the thread, posting whos next, scores and stuff. So, enjoy yourselves. Tabris, you're up against DP.

Enjolras VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. jeo2388
2. leader of mortals
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-14-2008, 10:52 AM
holy what!? was i right? random guesses ftw! :D ok tabris, hit me! . . .not literraly ofc cos i bruise like a peach

Tabris
05-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Lol!

Ok, I'll ask the same question I did the last time, as no one got to answer it.

Where in the game (not Luca Sphere) is the only time you can hear Lulu's Theme?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
A: rly don't know, is it in lulu's introduction FMV in besaid? my second guess would have been when u kill lady ginnem.

Q: who's lifeless body does seymour drag up to the party before the 2nd confrontation?

Tabris
05-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Ah, so two guesses is allowed? Yeah, it's when you kill Lady Ginnem.

A: Maester Kinoc

Q: Probably an easy one. You meet Maechen in different places all over Spira - where is the last place you meet him?

Cloud88
05-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Any sign of Enjolras? *looks off into the distance*

Enjolras VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. jeo2388
2. leader of mortals
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-18-2008, 07:22 PM
A: i honestly can't remember? i'm gonna go with Mt. Gagazet.

Q: how many of which item is required to customize the no encouters ability?

Tabris
05-19-2008, 05:48 PM
A: 30 Purifying Salts

Q: Which magic-based fiend can be seen healing itself with magic?

(Not just one particular type of fiend, but one particular fiend in one particular area/circumstance of the game)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-20-2008, 08:39 PM
A: the dark flan in Mt. gagazet casts white wind on itself

Q: How many times must you knock the chocobo eater back in order to make him fall of the cliff?

Cloud88
05-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Ok, well I guess Enjolras is gone then. If you wanna join the list again, let me know Enjolras!:D

So I guess that makes it jeo2388 against qwertyxsora. Good luck guys. jeo, you post the first question.

And I'll add myself back to the list.

jeo2388 VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. leader of mortals
2. Cloud88
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

leader of mortals
05-21-2008, 12:41 AM
and yeah i wana join

he hasnt been on since he made this post...

Tabris
05-21-2008, 11:36 AM
That wasn't what I was looking for, although I admit my question might have been a bit vague.

My question regards to one particular circumstance, once in the game, where one particular magic fiend (not a boss) will heal itself with it's own element. This does not occur, as far as I know, anywhere or any other time in the game. When is this, and what kind of magic fiend is it?

Tabris
05-24-2008, 06:50 AM
Is anyone here?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-24-2008, 06:26 PM
sry for late reply

A: the larvae in thunder plains cast thunder on themselves which heals them, and also boosts their magic power

Q: overall, what is the least amount of blitzball games you need to win to obtain Jupiter sigil?

Tabris
05-24-2008, 10:47 PM
I must be phrasing my question horribly, because that is still not what I am after. I am talking about one particular circumstance, but as it seems that other fiends can do that in the game in general, I guess I should just let it go. Should I ask another question instead, or...?

Cloud88
05-25-2008, 12:38 PM
and yeah i wana join

he hasnt been on since he made this post...

What!?! Ok then l.o.m., you're up. And jeo2388, I'll accomodate for you when you're next on. Maybe qwerty's just really intimidating?:p

I must be phrasing my question horribly, because that is still not what I am after. I am talking about one particular circumstance, but as it seems that other fiends can do that in the game in general, I guess I should just let it go. Should I ask another question instead, or...?

Well, its up to yourself, but I get it. But I can't think for the life of me when it would be. DP, basically there are a lot of monsters that are able to heal themselves with their own element. But they can heal themselves again and again. But at one point in the game, there's a specific magic fiend that can heal itself once, and only once with its own element. Once you've seen it, you can never see it heal itself again. What's the monster and spell? (Did I get that right Tabris?)

So if you understand the question DP, try and answer it. If you still don't get it, Tabris, you'll just have to ask another question. I admit, it is kind of a difficult question to grasp.:p

Currently Playing:
leader of mortals VS qwertyxsora
Next Challenger:
1. Cloud88
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-25-2008, 06:12 PM
i get it now, but i have no idea what the answer is! XD

A: for the hell of it i'll say the ice elementals in macalania

Q: see last post

Tabris
05-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Nope, wrong answer. The one I'm talking about is the tutorial Water Flan in Besaid.

qwertysaur
05-26-2008, 07:21 AM
I am going to withdraw from this.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-26-2008, 12:21 PM
fair enough good game tabris. ;) put me back on the list plz

Tabris
05-26-2008, 01:44 PM
Good game indeed - and my first win! :D

*waits for a question from the next person on the list*

leader of mortals
05-26-2008, 04:46 PM
Aww... damnit qwerty whats wrong with you!:p

So who do I face now?

Cloud88
05-26-2008, 09:03 PM
:eek: OMG, I don't post for a few hours and the game falls apart!:lol: Ok, seeing as I was next on the list, and Tabris was the first without a challenger, I'm against Tabris. And DP, seeing as you're on the list now, you're against l.o.m. Is that alright with everybody?

Sorry to see you go qwertyxsora. If you ever wanna sign up again, just lemme know.:)

So, question for Tabris: What are the locations of all the Dark Aeons? (If you don't play the european version, I'll set a different question.:))

Current Champion:
Tabris
No. of Wins in a row: 1
Currently Playing:
Tabris VS Cloud88
leader of mortals VS d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
Next Challenger:
:eek:No new challengers!?!:eek:
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win

Ok guys, we're looking for new competitors! If anyone's interested, let me know![!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Suvious
05-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Put me down as a challenger :]

leader of mortals
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM
you wanna post a question or should I?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-27-2008, 12:10 PM
i'm the challenger so i'm first ;)

Q: what is the minimum number of blitzball games you need to participate in to obtain the jupiter sigil?

Tabris
05-27-2008, 06:27 PM
A:

Dark Valefor - The entrance of Besaid village
Dark Ifrit - Sanubi desert
Dark Ixion - Thunder Plains (twice)
Dark Shiva - Outside Macalania Temple
Dark Bahamut - Zanarkand Dome, where you fought Yunalesca
Dark Yojimbo - Cave of the Stolen Fayth (five times)
Dark Anima - Mt. Gagazet Cave
Dark Magus Sisters - Just before reaching the road to Mushroom Rock Road

Q: Which Monster Arena Creation will give you Amulet as a reward when you beat him?

Cloud88
05-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Put me down as a challenger :]
Yay! A new player. Ok Suvious, as soon as there's a space, you're in.

A: Stratoavis, I think that's how you spell the name. The big giant bird thing.:p

Q: The first time you reach Kilika Island, if you beat the Lord Ochu, what prize does Gatta/Luzzu give you?

Current Champion:
Tabris
Currently Playing:
Tabris VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1.Suvious
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win

Tabris
05-29-2008, 07:41 PM
A: Hm, difficult one. I know you will get HP or MP Spheres, but that is from beating Lord Ochu himself. I can't remember, so I will have to guess Hi-Potion.

Q: What is the reward in the chest in Besaid temple if you use the Destruction Sphere?

(Oh, and if I am wrong, please put me back on the list)

leader of mortals
05-29-2008, 10:24 PM
A. Attack is a tournament, status is a league, aurochs is a tourny I think, and Sigil is a league. That is 2 + 10 + 2 + 10 + the first match against luca goers= 25.

The 10 comes from 10 needed for every league and the 2 is if you are somehow seeded twice.

Q. What items would you need to customize a weapon equal to the brotherhood as it is when you first get it? Use the fewest amount of items please. Empty slots do not count.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
05-31-2008, 07:24 PM
A: that was a toughie, i had to start a new file to remember what abilities it has to start with XD anyway, 1 Variable steel, and 2 stamina springs for strength+5%.

Q: how do you obtain the "Rook" overdrive mode?

Cloud88
06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Sorry Tabris, the answers an Elixir. Good game though. And you're back on the list. :)

Ok then Suvious, you're up. I'm waiting for your question.

Current Champions:
Cloud88
Currently Playing:
Suvious VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1.Tabris
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Suvious
06-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Ok - How much health does dark valefor have?

Cloud88
06-04-2008, 12:59 PM
A: You are joking, right?:p No, I think its about the 2 million mark, but it's been ages since I fought him.

Q: Rikku has how much HP when you get her first?

Current Champions:
Cloud88
Currently Playing:
Suvious VS Cloud88
Next Challenger:
1.Tabris
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Suvious
06-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Cloud88 has been defeated! Dark Valefor HP: 800,000
AP: 10,000 (normal) 15,000 (overkill)
Items: Dark Matter x2
Equip: Double Header / Genji Shield
Steal: X-Potion x4
Attacks: · Energy Ray » Deals 10,000+ damage on all characters
· Energy Blast » Deals 52,000+ damage on all characters
· Physical Attack » Deals 3,500+ damage on 1 character
Elemental Immunities: none, but half damage all elements
Recommended Armor Abilities: Break HP Limit, Auto Pheonix
Recommended Weapon Abilities: Break Damage Limit, One MP Cost

Just for the record - Rikku starts with 360 health.

leader of mortals
06-04-2008, 06:15 PM
grr... ummm.....

A.
Edit: wait, I remember now! You need to use nultide and the like! YAY!

Q. Name tidus's starting blitzball stats

Cloud88
06-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Ah well. Good game Suvious.:) Tabris, you're up!

Current Champions:
Suvious
Currently Playing:
Suvious VS Tabris
Next Challenger:
1.Cloud88
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win
Suvious/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Suvious
06-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Who asks first? :3

Cloud88
06-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Tabris does. The new challenger asks first.

Suvious
06-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Oky I'm waiting Tabris ^^ Btw was I right Cloud?

Cloud88
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
:lol: Yeah, you were.:)

Tabris
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
I'm sorry, guys! Exams got the better of me.

Ok, new question.

Name all the different Flan-enemies in the game.

Suvious
06-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Aqua
Thunder
Blizzard
Fire
Freakishly big ones
(I'm not going through all the different looktypes and strengths those are the base types :P)

Tabris
06-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Well, I would need the name of the "freakishly big ones" too. ;)

Suvious
06-08-2008, 07:16 PM
I can't remember the exact names I just know they were giant >.>

Tabris
06-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to say wrong answer. ;)

Name of the flans are:

Water Flan
Thunder Flan
Snow Flan
Aqua Flan
Ice Flan
Flame Flan
Dark Flan
Jumbo Flan

Suvious
06-09-2008, 06:05 AM
At least I remembered there was a big one ;) considering it was like 2 years ago I last played FFX I think I did alright.

Enjolras
06-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Hey guys, finally got steady internet back again. Chuck me down on the list thanks, Cloud88.

Tabris
06-14-2008, 05:26 PM
So how's this game going? Anyone available to ask me a question?

Suvious
06-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Ok I'm joining again

Tabris: What is the name of Seymours weapon?

Tabris
06-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Are you the one next in the queue, though, Suvious?

Cloud88
06-14-2008, 11:39 PM
Sorry! I just had no time to get on this for the past few days. Ok, I should be up next, but for the next couple of days, I won't be able to get on. So Enjolras is up now against Tabris; Suvious, I'll add you to the list and I'll get in the bottom of the list. Ok?

And where are L.o.m. and DP?:confused:

Current Champions:
Tabris
Currently Playing:
Enjolras VS Tabris
Next Challenger:
1.Suvious
2. Cloud88
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win
Suvious/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Enjolras
06-15-2008, 06:05 AM
Q: I am fighting a strong fiend in X-2, and, feeling like a little magic, I make Yuna cast Holy, Rikku throw a Flare at it, and let Paine finish it off with an Ultima.
What Garment Grids could each girl be wearing?

Suvious
06-15-2008, 06:52 AM
Edit: Jus read first post

Enjolras
06-15-2008, 10:48 AM
I believe X-2 questions are allowed; if I'm wrong I'm sure Cloud88 will tell me.

Tabris
06-16-2008, 05:30 PM
A: Yuna could be wearing Sacred Beast, Rikku Conflagration or Megiddo and Paine Megiddo.

Q: What is the name of the accessory in X-2 that will stop random encounters while equipped?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-16-2008, 09:47 PM
hey back again ;) sry ive been at my mates cos he's still at uni. i'm going somewhere else next week as well so i'll rejoin when i get back from that

Enjolras
06-18-2008, 10:08 AM
I'm afraid Yuna could also be using the Supreme Light Garment Grid.

Suvious
06-18-2008, 03:45 PM
So Tabris got it wrong, right, or?

Tabris
06-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Ah, I had to name them all. I thought you only wanted at least one from each spell.

Next one up, then. :)

Cloud88
06-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Ok Suvious, you're up. And seeing as DP isn't here and l.o.m. hasn't posted in ages, their game is now disbanded. If either of you guys want to join again, you know how. :)

And Tabris, do you want me to add you to the list again?

Current Champion:
Enjolras
Currently Playing:
Enjolras VS Suvious
Next Challenger:
1. Cloud88
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win
Suvious/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Tabris
06-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Yeah, you can sign me up again. :)

Suvious
06-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Oky cokey Enj~ What level spells can Seymour use when you fight with him on your team?

leader of mortals
06-20-2008, 05:34 AM
hey back again ;) sry ive been at my mates cos he's still at uni. i'm going somewhere else next week as well so i'll rejoin when i get back from that

damnit cloud he posted here

And he didnt answer my question...

I say auto loser :D

Suvious
06-21-2008, 06:31 PM
2 Days have passed Tabris you gotta reply soon

Cloud88
06-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Ok, l.o.m. you're back so your game is back on, but you're up against me now. Em... question....ok,
Q: What are the names of the 2 Ronso cubs looking for Kimahri's horn? (X-2)
(And we can make it an auto-loss:p)

Suvious, you're against Enjolras, not Tabris.:confused: I usually give them a while before I kick them out, regardless of what the rule says. Just wait a little longer, k?:)

And Tabris, you're back on the list.

Current Champions:
Enjolras
leader of mortals
Currently Playing:
Enjolras VS Suvious
Next Challenger:
1. Tabris
Cloud88/ 4 wins
d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x/ 2 wins
f f freak/ 1 win
Enjolras/ 1 win
qwertyxsora/ 1 win
Tabris/ 1 win
Suvious/ 1 win
leader of mortals/ 1 win[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

[!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!][!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

Suvious
06-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Sorry you know what I mean lol

Enjolras
06-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Hey, sorry for the delay.

A: Seymour can use the Level 2 elemental spells i.e. Fira, Thundara, Watera, Blizzara.

Q: What is Kyou's wage per game?

Suvious
06-23-2008, 04:00 PM
A) He's on my team - good thing huh? 300 per game

Q) In Blitzball, who has the highest shoot in the game? (FFX)

leader of mortals
06-24-2008, 02:45 AM
A. Lian and Ayde I believe...

Q. How much gil per game does wakka cost if you recruit him for blitzball?

Cloud88
06-25-2008, 01:54 PM
A: 1 gil per game, I think.

Q: Name Isaaru's brothers.

leader of mortals
06-25-2008, 09:06 PM
A. Pacce and Maroda

Q. In a no sphere grid game, what is the maximum possible health for Ifrit.

Cloud88
06-27-2008, 10:01 PM
A: 99,999HP. You can power it up to the max using the Summoner/Aeons soul Key Item.

Q: How do you get Kimahri's Celestial Weapon?

leader of mortals
06-27-2008, 10:31 PM
A. Pray at 3 cactaur stones

Q. Name every destruction sphere item you get in the temples of Valefore, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, and Bahamut

Suvious
06-28-2008, 05:47 AM
Enjoloras reply please it's been ages.

Enjolras
06-29-2008, 06:37 AM
Chill man, I'm coming, I can't be on the net everyday unfortunately.

A: Keepa, he is the only person who's SH levels to 99 at level 99.

Q: What percentage chance does Nap Shot have of putting the opposing goalie to sleep?

Cloud88
06-30-2008, 08:40 PM
A. Pray at 3 cactaur stones

Dude, you're gonna need to elaborate a bit more.:p

leader of mortals
06-30-2008, 08:55 PM
grr... Pray at 3 cactaur stones and this weird ass ghost comes up and you follow it to the north to that shelter type thing I think and a chest appears.

Cloud88
07-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Ok, this is gonna be wrong, but A: Rod of Wisdom, I think its a Red Armlet (it has 3 -wards), a luck sphere, a magic sphere, and in Bevelle, there's 2, a knights lance and I think its a HP sphere.

Q: Name all of the status effects in the game. (yeah, easy, I know, but its all I got.)

leader of mortals
07-02-2008, 09:36 PM
good and bad?

Cloud88
07-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Ooooh, well, I was only thinking of bad, so just bad then.

And Suvious, whenever you're ready.

Suvious
07-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Oh sorry, it's either 15 or 30%.

Enjolras
07-05-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm afraid it's neither, it has a 40% chance of putting them to sleep.

(And I'm fairly sure you're only allowed one answer, not 2.)

Suvious
07-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Fine then I'll go cry! Lol :p Gratz Enjolras, wish my nap shot put their goaly to sleep once in a while >.>

Tabris
07-05-2008, 11:40 AM
So I'm asking a question to Enjolras now?

leader of mortals
07-07-2008, 04:38 AM
Ok then...

A. Darkness, Silence, Doom, KO, Sleep, Zombie, Slow, Poison, Petrify, Confusion, Curse, Berserk... I think thats it...

Q. How much gil does tidus take to have him on the team after his contract runs out?

leader of mortals
07-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Did I win?

leader of mortals
07-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Im just gonna assume I won then ok?

Tabris
07-23-2008, 09:09 AM
It looks like this thread has died out. :(

Enjolras
07-27-2008, 04:03 AM
Yeah, Cloud88 seems to have disappeared...

Cloud88
07-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Hey, sorry! I was on holidays for the past few weeks and was nowhere near a computer, so this is really the first time I could get on. Its gonna take me a few minutes just to re-read posts and stuff and see who's playing, but just nows not a great time. I should have this back up and running by dinner time tomorrow if that's alright. Again, really sorry about not being here, but everything should be going smoothly by tomorrow. Thanks! Oh, and

It looks like this thread has died out. :(

*throws Phoenix Down*

Sorry, couldn't resist.:p

Tabris
07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Yay for Phoenix Downs. :D

Karifean
07-24-2009, 09:33 AM
I'd sign up, but...

I have the german version of the game. That can lead to some problems with names...
Example:
Tidus' celestial weapon is named "Ultima-Sword".
Mindy is named Rug and her Passado is named "Needle Spree".
May I still sign up, though?

Rantz
07-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Revived right before the anniversary of its death! Karifean, this thread has been dead for quite a while and I'm sure the challenge isn't on anymore.