PDA

View Full Version : So I Met The Perfect Girl...

Comet
02-22-2008, 09:24 PM
...in my dream. She was intelligent, funny, generous, beautiful, and was actually interested in sexual contact. We stayed up talking all night, and I found out that she was from Morrocan ancenstry, and was currently living in Beijing. She came to visit her aunt, whom my parents knew, so thats how we ended up meeting.

When I woke up, I almost cried. It felt so real, and all my stress just dissapeared in a flash. :cry:

What's the best dream you have ever had in your whole entire life?

~*~Celes~*~
02-22-2008, 09:26 PM
When I went to England and there he was...

He was a gentle lover, and it was absolutely perfect :)

escobert
02-22-2008, 09:26 PM
I hardly remember my dreams and the usually consist of rocket launchers, giant robot rabbits and explosions.

Quindiana Jones
02-22-2008, 09:29 PM
The dinosaur one. I can't be bothered to write it down, but if you ever meet me, you must insist that I tell you it. It is the greatest dream anyone will ever have.

It involves Sawyer from Lost, dinosaurs (some of which can talk and drink filtered water), and a US conspiracy.

Montoya
02-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I once had this dream that lasted so long. It started with me breaking out of a prison and a lot of my friends dying and it ended with Arnold Schwarzenegger being into some plot to take over my High School. :eep:

Caraliz
02-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Zombies.

Tallulah
02-22-2008, 10:28 PM
I had a dream like that once. I dreamt I actually met someone who totally understood me and wanted to meet me again. I was so disappointed when I woke up! :cry:

When I was at university, I used to have drams about two particular lads from my course (who I REALLY fancied at the time!) declaring their affections for me... Used to LOVE them dreams. :D

If I had those dreams now... not so much. :rolleyes2

Faded Tears
02-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I think I already mentioned this but I had a dream that I had magneto's and Pyro's powers.
The most fucking awesome dream I've ever had.

About significant other dreams...
I'd rather not get into that because this one dream made me realize something that's not nice.

Cookie
02-23-2008, 12:13 AM
I don't remember what my greatest dream of all time is, but I can relate to waking up and being like "Oh yeah, that actually didn't happen. Fuck."

NeoCracker
02-23-2008, 12:17 AM
I'm going to go ahead and say the one where I was sailor moon.

Captain Maxx Power
02-23-2008, 12:21 AM
Blah blah some ridiculously manly statement, blah blah further exaggeration blah blah reaffirmation of self-importance blah blah I'm awesome.

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 01:56 AM
I rarely remember my dreams, but I had one not so long ago about England being stricken by an outbreak of the t-virus. (Too much Resident Evil playing late at night, I guess...)

Anyway, in my dream...I was at work (Tesco) and me and the other employees barricaded the store, saved a bunch of customers and got a medal from the Queen.

It was a little random too. >_>

Ouch!
02-23-2008, 02:09 AM
I woke up in a cold sweat once because I'd dreamed about editing an essay which was written like a laundry-list of events.

Namelessfengir
02-23-2008, 03:45 AM
maybe it wasn't a dream keep in mind that this may have been a clairvoyant episode, you could meet her in as little as three days or a few months...

Ouch!
02-23-2008, 04:32 AM
Or, y'know, it could have been a dream.

Jessica_wohoo
02-23-2008, 04:38 AM
A year ago I dreamed about the same guy several times in a row.
It all felt so real and I was so happy during the dreams. But it hurt me so much, I couldn't think about anything else for weeks! It really pushed me to the ground and I became distant to my friends and family but thankfully all that's over now.

I know it sounds silly, but hey, I couldn't help it! I was in love with the guy in my dreams.

Namelessfengir
02-23-2008, 04:52 AM
Or, y'know, it could have been a dream.

or y'know it might be more.... i had "visions" since i was 10 usually come true at least three days later... some dont

dont kill a dream dude

Ouch!
02-23-2008, 05:00 AM
My belief in things such as divination's many forms extend only as far as is necessary to enjoy reading and writing fantasy.

Psychotic
02-23-2008, 05:03 AM
I've dreamed of the perfect girl before too. It just felt like everything was going to be alright, and that my life was going to be sorted. Waking up was very disappointing when I realised it was just a dream.

I often dream of zombies or ghosts actually. One time I even dreamt of zombie-ghosts (http://psychoticville.livejournal.com/83434.html). Those dreams are pretty cool.

Avarice-ness
02-23-2008, 05:13 AM
You're like Sleeping Beauty.. Only male! :D

Momiji
02-23-2008, 05:29 AM
I once dreamt of the perfect girl as well, who had every single quality I looked for in a girl--then I woke up and almost started crying. It was so real though! D:

smittenkitten
02-23-2008, 05:32 AM
I don't remember what my best dream was I'm afraid... but I do have a dream man. His name is Joey. He's about 6ft black hair and blue eyes. A knight in shining armer if there ever was one these days. So shhh don't tell Daniel. ;)

My worst dream was being eaten alive by a great white shark, I woke up screaming. :(

theundeadhero
02-23-2008, 09:29 AM
There was this clown always running around chasing me and doing all sorts of crazy things to have a good time, laughing. While he was chasing me there was this cop sometimes chasing him around to try to arrest him. Then one day the clown went away and I was really sad. Even though he was chasing me around and stuff I was having a great time too. As I was walking around sad I ran into the cop and he seemed pretty sad too. Turns out the cop was having a lot of fun chasing him around to arrest him. Then when I woke up I felt very very sad.

Necronopticous
02-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I practice self-induced lucid dreaming, so the greatest dreams I've ever experienced have been among these lucid dreams, since I was able to consciously create them myself. I won't go into details.

Excluding lucid dreaming, I can't easily say what the "best" dream I've ever had was. I once had a dream that I watched an atom bomb touch down no more than a few miles of where I was standing; I have always considered that to be one of the most important and poignant dreams I've ever had.

Comet
02-23-2008, 08:49 PM
I practice self-induced lucid dreaming, so the greatest dreams I've ever experienced have been among these lucid dreams, since I was able to consciously create them myself. I won't go into details.

Excluding lucid dreaming, I can't easily say what the "best" dream I've ever had was. I once had a dream that I watched a atom bomb touch down no more than a few miles of where I was standing; I have always considered that to be one of the most important and poignant dreams I've ever had.

When I experience lucid dreaming, I usually sexually abuse females in my current presence.

Old Manus
02-23-2008, 09:17 PM

Excluding lucid dreaming, I can't easily say what the "best" dream I've ever had was. I once had a dream that I watched a atom bomb touch down no more than a few miles of where I was standing; I have always considered that to be one of the most important and poignant dreams I've ever had.

When I experience lucid dreaming, I usually sexually abuse females in my current presence.Most honest post about lucid dreaming ever to grace EoFF

My best dream ever involved dying and turning into a ghost, then travelling the world and doing awesome ghost stuff, because I was a ghost. The dream seemed to last weeks.

mooglebunni608
02-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Last night I had a similar dream about a guy... I almost cried when I woke up because the dream ended in us getting seperated at a party and I couldn't find him at all ><
It doesn't help that my current loverboy hasn't called me in about a week D<

Balzac
02-27-2008, 08:35 AM
I dreamt I was just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, I took the midnight train going anywhere.

Loony BoB
02-27-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't remember what my best dream was I'm afraid... but I do have a dream man. His name is Joey. He's about 6ft black hair and blue eyes. A knight in shining armer if there ever was one these days. So shhh don't tell Daniel. ;)

My worst dream was being eaten alive by a great white shark, I woke up screaming. :(

YEAH WELL MY DREAM GIRL IS TOTALLY HOT SHE IS PERFECT EVERYTHING I WANT SHE HAS RED HAIR AND DARK GREEN EYES >=( MEANWHILE IN THE DREAM MY EX IS BEING EATEN BY A SHARK SEE IF I CARE I HAVE MY DREAM WOMAN. SO NER.

:(

Captain Maxx Power
02-27-2008, 11:09 AM
I dreamt I was just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, I took the midnight train going anywhere.

Was she a small town girl, living in her lonely world? Did she also take the midnight train going anywhere?

Balzac
02-27-2008, 12:20 PM

Was she a small town girl, living in her lonely world? Did she also take the midnight train going anywhere?

Yeah, how did you know?

Vyk
02-27-2008, 03:05 PM
I met someone amazing myself. Which was like a dream of a different kind. One where you're awake. And even still I probably have to wake up soon..

Ashi
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM

YEAH WELL MY DREAM GIRL IS TOTALLY HOT SHE IS PERFECT EVERYTHING I WANT SHE HAS RED HAIR AND DARK GREEN EYES >=( MEANWHILE IN THE DREAM MY EX IS BEING EATEN BY A SHARK SEE IF I CARE I HAVE MY DREAM WOMAN. SO NER.

:(

Am I allowed to laugh?
No?

*gets shot*

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
i met the perfect girl too ^__^

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/2/27/f_1F60DE45E07m_a4dd739.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/2/27/f_1F60DE45E07m_a4dd739.jpg&srv=img34)

too bad she wasnt real though :p

or is she? :shifty:

edit: omg smitten, Bob, so very disturbing ^__^''