PDA

View Full Version : Mafia VI, official game thread. MAFIA VICTORY!

Pages : 1 [2]

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-25-2008, 06:19 PM
Australia

lol good catch russia

##Vote: India

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 06:21 PM
India

Okay I'm going to say this don't read if you don't want to.
.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........v

GOD SMURFING DAMN IT!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Australia

Why hello survivor... not really helping us are you?

[M] Elize
02-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Spain

I am starting to think there is something in the water that is causing massive role claiming. When your water is glowing bright green, do not drink it! It is radioactive!

[M] Helo
02-25-2008, 06:26 PM
North Korea

Spain;2430485']I am starting to think there is something in the water that is causing massive role claiming. When your water is glowing bright green, do not drink it! It is radioactive!

*spits out water in mouth*

[M] Adama
02-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Japan

I believe this will be the quickest day yet. :monster:

Worst mafia attempt to trick town yet. :p

Though I still think we should hold off on voting India-san off too fast, I'm still concerned about the night actions. 2 deaths despite getting the Serial Killer last night. So we have one more killer out there, probably a vig. But with 3 killers shouldn't that mean night 1 would have 3 kills and not just 2?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Australia

Well vigs dont normally kill on night 1 because there is too much risk

[M] Apollo
02-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Russia

There's also the possibility that someone was roleblocked, that the doctor protected someone, or the mafia recruited on night one.

[M] Adama
02-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Japan

A vig can choose to not kill? That would make a lot of sense then. I'm not too familiar with the vig rules so I thought they had to do a night kill every night unless they were a one shot kind. Maybe I should reread the vig rules again. Thank you Australia-san.

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 06:53 PM
India

I'm an idiot I know, but I was just trying to protect myself. :(
I'm vanilla town okay? You won't believe me but I am.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Australia

So thats another role-claim eh. I dont believe this one either, you guys?

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 07:34 PM
India

I give up, vote me off if you want but I am just a townie.

[M] D'Anna
02-25-2008, 07:42 PM
South Africa

Why the hell would you claim Bomb if you were a regular towns person? How does that help anything? As far as I could tell you weren't on the chopping block for today.

Making role claims just so you could stay alive is a pretty selfish move for a vanilla town.

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
India

I knew some of the mafia but I thought you wouldn't believe me and just vote me off.

[M] Mom – Host
02-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Kofi Annan

Votecount

India(4) Russia, North Korea, Australia, Japan

Japan(1) India

Deadline is at 6 PM GMT, Tuesday 26th February. That's 22 hours from now!

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Not voting: Brazil, China, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, USA

[M] Felix
02-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Pakistan

New Zealand anyone? Nice catch Russia, I probably would have overlooked that. I also really hate the scrambler thing, I liked my old role.

Lets look at it, India's first post today. "I am Bomb! ZOMG Don't kill me!"

India's Second Post "Zee Gads! I've been had!"

India's third post... "Umm... Just kidding!"

I changed what was actually said for dramatic effect. Sure India 'could' be telling the truth, but why lie just to stay alive, like South Africa said, that would be a very selfish move. And also, why would they make the post "GOD smurfING DAMN IT!" and then in a different post say they were a normal townie instead of just saying they were a townie in the first place. My guess was mafia or survivor thinking they had been caught, then later deciding to try to make a last ditch effort to survive instead of just rolling over.

#Vote: India

[M] D'Anna
02-25-2008, 07:58 PM
South Africa

How do you know who some mafia are and who are they? If you want to help the town at this point the only way to do it would be to tell us what you know.

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 08:00 PM
India

Japan is mafia.

Anyway I realise what a fool I've been, sorry.

##unvote:Japan

[M] Aaron
02-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Israel

India;2430552']Japan is mafia.Explain.

[M] Elize
02-25-2008, 08:05 PM
Spain

India, we know that you keep stating the Japan is Mafia, but I want to know why you think so. At this point, you just stating it so is not convincing, especially after your earlier antics. So I'd like to hear why before I consider my vote.

EDIT: Israel beat me to it!

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 08:07 PM
India

Before the bloody role switch I was a cop.
Thats why I was so angry.

[M] Felix
02-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Pakistan

So you are saying Psy, A cop hater, put both an Insane Cop, and another Cop of some sort on the side of the town?

[M] Helo
02-25-2008, 08:17 PM
North Korea

These roleclaims are becoming ridiculous.

You have roleclaimed thrice in the last couple hours. Do you really think we'd believe you after you lied once already?

[M] Aaron
02-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Israel

If you're at the point where you're actually voting for yourself, you could at least tell the truth about your role and provide some benefit.

[M] Gaius
02-25-2008, 08:34 PM
India

I have lost I hold no lies.
Japan is MAFIA when I'm dead lynch him and see.
Now hurry up and kill me.

[M] Eizen
02-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Norway

If you're telling the truth (now), which seems pretty unlikely anyway, there's no definite way to tell that Japan is really Mafia. What if Japan is Cult? What if you were a Paranoid Cop? There are always possibilities but it looks like you are next to be nuked from the way this has played out. However unlikely it is, though, my gut is telling me that you are not lying now. There is little possibility that you are Cult, Mafia, Mason, or any other group-driven role because someone in your group should have definitely stopped you from posting a Bomb roleclaim. It is not impossible, just not probable in my opinion.

China. Where are you? You said you were going to bed and then coming back to post. The town needs to hear what is going on inside your head because saying nothing is not helping.

##Vote: China

[M] Apollo
02-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Russia

My vote for you will stay, India. Given that you have told everyone that you are Demon Dude and Demon Dude posted this before the scramble,

I want a start-over! my role was crap.
I'll have to say that you are lying.

I'm also concerned about China, because if they still haven't been replaced at this point, they haven't voted, and their only post was "I'm going to bed, I'll read the thread tomorrow" can we assume that they've been doing a night activity at least? I know that past mafia games shouldn't be a good basis for what goes on in current ones, but in the past players have gotten replaced much more quickly.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-25-2008, 10:41 PM
China

Sorry guys I've been a bit busy. I got myself a partner and thought they would fill in for me. Now I'm here, I'll read what I've missed.

Honest.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Australia

China if you dont make a post and a vote I will have to vote for you.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
02-25-2008, 11:00 PM
China

So I've read all the heat with India, and it looks like they wanna die anyway.

@Australia, whatever

[M] Aaron
02-25-2008, 11:01 PM
Israel

Eh, I'll bite.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-25-2008, 11:07 PM
South Korea

People stop making dumb roleclaims. Claim something useful at least. xD

##vote: India

[M] Mom – Host
02-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Kofi Annan

Votecount

India(9) Russia, North Korea, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, India, China, Israel, South Korea

China(1) Norway

Japan(0) India

Not voting: Brazil, Iran, Iraq, Mexico, South Africa, Spain, USA.

FLAVOUR INCOMING HOLD ON. Nobody post or I'll kick your ass. (By kick your ass I mean modkill >=()

[M] Mom – Host
02-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Kofi Annan

"Ahoy there, fellow nations!" Greeted India. "I'll explode if you vote for me! I'm the bomb!"

Several wiser nations pointed out that there were no bombs.

"Oops! Sorry! I'm really a townie! Actually no, I am a cop!"

So many lies from India. But was India telling the truth? Could India be the bomb? Kofi Annan sent South Korea into perform the final assault on India.

And India was...

India was a Vanilla Town played by Demon Dude. You silly silly boy. :lol:

Night actions, pals! Night acshuns!

Psychotic
02-26-2008, 03:55 AM
Kofi Annan

I'm not posting this as Kofi because I'm too lazy to unlock the thread and then lock it up again.

China is the third biggest country in the world. Its military is the largest in the world. Hell, they even survived Jojee paying them a visit. So the question is, how do you take down such a behemoth?

Simple.

China has a one child policy. This is because babies are China's kryptonite. And so some nasty country decided to invent a baby warhead. Imagine a nuclear warhead but instead of radioactive junk, it has babies. Imagine hundreds of these being fired at China. Anarchy, chaos and panic reign as the babies come crashing down into the Chinese heartland.

The country was completely ruined by the time the sun had risen.

China, Beloved Princess met death by Babality, Night Three. Thanks for playing, Sergeant Hartman & Faris.

wait what? Beloved Princess?

That's right! You all spent the day at her funeral! Back on to Night 4.

MORE NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE GUYS THANK YOU. :}

At the moment PMs aren't working so uh...just wait it out a bit I guess.

Psychotic
02-26-2008, 04:35 AM
eoffmafia@googlemail.com

email your night choices in if PMs are still down!

For security reasons, tell us your EoFF name, new country, old country, present role and your night choices.

[M] Mom – Host
02-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Kofi Annan

The air was thick with tension after the death of China. But one nation felt very safe, Russia. So huge, that nothing could destroy all of it, right? Wrong! Several giant Tetris blocks armed with nukes were sent all over Russia, from Moscow to Siberia. By dawn, there was nothing left.

Russia was a ... ... ... Prostitute! Thanks Jojee.

Day 5 now begins with 13 left. Only takes 7 to lynch, so go out and vote!

[M] D'Anna
02-26-2008, 07:14 PM
South Africa

I love the death scenes. Very clever!

Also: Yay town! but I'd rather we have gotten a cult member.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-26-2008, 07:30 PM
South Korea

Finally! Hopefully this is the start of the roll we've been waiting for.

[M] Felix
02-26-2008, 08:05 PM
Pakistan

Alright, cool!

Now that we finally survived a night and because a mafia we killed, we have probably have a protective role, and a vigilante of some kind, (maybe over eager).

So now, should we go after Japan? Demon Dude said that he was a cop before the scramble and apparently he wasn't lying about being town, (even though the bomb move was very very ill played) what do you all think?

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-26-2008, 08:17 PM
South Korea

I don't know. I kind of see it as once a liar, always a liar, you know what I mean? I think calling out Japan was probably a last ditch effort at getting the noose off his neck. Someone also said that it'd be odd for Psychotic & qwerty, one of whom is notoriously anti-cop, to put two cops in the game. I just don't know whether to trust the pleas of a dying man.

Is there any other evidence against Japan? He or she seems to be pretty highly involved in the game. At this point in time, I think we should be focusing on people who are just showing up to vote.

EDIT: For example, China has only made three posts, and all of those have been excuses on why he or she couldn't be here and then voting with the bandwagon. I've had two exams and two papers due since the start of this mafia game and I have more than that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Australia

Well I might as well say this...

I am a white mage. I say this because it is almost impossible for me to be night killed now with the prostitue out of the way. I can protect someone every night and my protection lasts for 2 nights. 3rd night I protected myself. Last night it was south africa. This night it will probably be me(so I dont die which is possible with my roleclaim) So someone might have tried to kill me or South Africa.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-26-2008, 08:27 PM
South Korea

Why would you give up your identity?! You could still be recruited by the cult! Also, why would your protect South Africa? Do you know something we don't know?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Australia

Wait... doesnt my protection protect me from cult recruiting. Well Kofi?

oh and my reason for south africa was he just didnt seem very suspicious to me.

[M] D'Anna
02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
South Africa

That's a pretty powerful role. Is your protection from mafia, cult, or both?

Also, since you're coming clean, what was your role prior to the scramble?

Question to the moderators: What would regular sane cop's result from a cult member be? Would it be the same result as that of a mafia goon or something different?

EDIT: I got protected because I'm awesome.

[M] Felix
02-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Pakistan

I believe you Australia! What reason would I have for believe a role claim of white mage :shifty: Well it would have nothing to do with my role before the scramble if thats what you are asking.

:shifty:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-26-2008, 08:37 PM
South Korea

And why should townies believe that? How do we know you guys aren't trying to set us up? With an uber-protective roleclaim and one who claims pre-scramble uber-protective role.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

EDIT: Well. On second thought maybe it would make sense if white mage was the only protective role in the game. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too quickly.

Who did you protect pre-scramble, Pakistan?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Australia

Come on if I were to claim a role It would be vig to get in good with you for the killing of the prostitute. I really am a white mage.

oh and before I was the bus driver... I cant remember who I switched with.

Psychotic
02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
South Africa

South Africa;2431425']Question to the moderators: What would regular sane cop's result from a cult member be? Would it be the same result as that of a mafia goon or something different?"Innocent". Believing in some crazy ass cult religion isn't a crime.

EDIT: I appreciate certain town roles (eg Vigilante) may break the law and would still come up innocent. Uh...just work with it guys, it's a game.

[M] Elize
02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Spain

I am somewhat scared to believe your roleclaim at the moment, considering the past but maybe you are telling the truth. For me, I think South Africa is the most suspicious player.

Let's look at the evidence. First voting.

Day one South Africa first votes for NZ then switches to Germany. Day two, votes for NZ once again. Day three, does not vote for India but obviously pushing for India's lynching.

This is not too conclusive of evidence but the fact remains everyone of those people were proven Townies. Now let's look at posts.

This is surprising since it was said on Day 5. There have been two killing fractions at night. The vigilante and the Mafia. Unless the Mafia are a bunch of idiots they did not kill their own teammate. Also, if you play into the fact that Australia just admited to being a WM, then we can deduce that there is another killer, possibly a viglante on the lose. The thing is, so far the other killer has only been killing Townies. Plus, the way South Africa worded it, makes it sound like they had inside information. Perhaps South Africa is a vig? Perhaps the fact that the other killing faction, is just having bad luck and killed mostly townies or maybe they are only eliminating other opponants. No cult members were killed yet.

Another quote:

I'm all for discussion but it could be done a lot quicker if people get their asses in gear.

So maybe I'll start. Here's what we have without analyzing the information from the night time:

UK - Called out by Germany before he died. Germany's posts will have the argument to lynch this country.

New Zealand - Top vote getter yesterday until Germany got in trouble. So I guess the reasons from yesterday would be the ones to go for this country since nothing has changed there.

China, France, Israel, Spain - did not vote but maybe they just didn't get on before the day ended early. However, they have not yet been on during this day.

I don't want to analyze the deaths from the night, or look too closely at the posts of those dead people, because they were most likely killed by SCUM, and perhaps SCUM want us to do exactly that. I'm seeing three SCUM groups this round: Mafia, Cult, and SK. That means a tall task for the town since we are already down 3 members.

Here South Africa seems hesitant to discuss anything and wants to go straight to the killing. Suspicious as that is, look at all those who they accuse! UK, NZ, China, France and Spain (myself) are all Townies. The only one we can be uncertain of is Israel. But the fact that South Africa is suspicious of the makes me want to believe they are a fellow Townie as well.

Well, additional voting gets the game moving which makes it more fun overall imo.

But if you guys want to wait out the final votes to get more discussion in then go for it.

China really hasn't done anything. Could be laying low. If the mafia have learned anything from the past games, it's that posting too much is just gonna get them in trouble. Usually there's at least one mafia member laying low, and I'm thinking that they may be utilizing the "lay low" tactic a bit more this time around.

Again, accusing China. :( Also it shows not a much willingness for discussion, more of a passing impatience. Plus the whole "Mafia should lie low, anyone who is not lying low is not Mafia" mentality that is hinted at here, could just be a red herring used in order to distract us from the fact that they could potentially be Mafia and that their often posting should not be suspicious.

Therefore, I cast my vote in hopes for th future of the Townies! The cult is already 5 people strong and the Mafia only lost one member. We must eliminate those who pose a threat to us!

##vote: South Africa

[M] Adama
02-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Japan

Protection is vs kills definitely. However I don't know if it is vs recruits or not. I doubt Kofi will tell us though since confirming or denying it will mean we can know if cult can or can't recruit you tonight. Regardless cult has a lot of members now, we should probably fear that they have gotten off their full recruits meaning they will be 5 strong today.

As for the last words of India, I dunno what to say really. For starters....it's DD....and he claimed to be a bomb as a townie thus lying to everyone town included to keep himself alive, especially as a vanilla. So with that in mind it's up to you guys. Knowing psy and qwerty if there WAS 2 cops, and one being insane, the second could very well be another off type like a second insane or a paranoid or some such.

Also Australia for now your role claim seems to make some sense. I've been wondering what protective role we've had in this game. Town hasn't been the best thus far. Taking on 3 factions and so far all they have is a scrambler, a vig, and an insane cop on their side (though insane is more detrimental till they learn their insane), plus a beloved princess to hurt them by losing a day for discussion. I think it makes sense town would get a strong protector in lack of a good investigator.

That's just my 2 cents thus far. It's kind of hard to think things through real well cause of the scrambling.

[M] Helo
02-26-2008, 08:52 PM
North Korea

A white mage would be awsome.

You could protect yourself one night and another the following night. You couldn't die, ever!

*sigh* I wish i was that one.

With 5 cult and some mafia members its all getting too confusing. who is who?

There are a dozen people left, right?

That means that the cult would only need one more to lynch anyone they want!

I'm going to have to think this vote over.

[M] D'Anna
02-26-2008, 08:59 PM
South Africa

Spain;2431437']I am somewhat scared to believe your roleclaim at the moment, considering the past but maybe you are telling the truth. For me, I think South Africa is the most suspicious player.

Let's look at the evidence. First voting.

Day one South Africa first votes for NZ then switches to Germany. Day two, votes for NZ once again. Day three, does not vote for India but obviously pushing for India's lynching.

This is not too conclusive of evidence but the fact remains everyone of those people were proven Townies. Now let's look at posts.

Spain, you are confused. NZ was not a "proven Townie" NZ was a Serial Killer.

Suspicious as that is, look at all those who they accuse! UK, NZ, China, France and Spain (myself) are all Townies.
Again, wrong. NZ was not a townie. And voicing suspicion for various people in the first few days of the game isn't in itself suspicious. I wasn't hounding after various people going, "THIS PERSON IS SCUM!" It was just observations and initial instincts, the same kind of suspicions that plenty of people in this thread have voiced. Do not equate voicing of suspicion to voting pattern. Voting pattern is very relevant. Throwing out names in the first few days to get the ball rolling... not so much

It's strange to me that you would make this long and detailed post about how you think I'm guilty and miss out on the glaring and obvious fact that I did not vote for a townie twice, but a Serial Killer twice. A big thing to get confused about in my opinion. If you're gonna go after someone in this manner, make sure all your facts are straight. Or else it just makes you seem even more suspicious. :greenie:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
02-26-2008, 09:03 PM
South Korea

I can see where Spain is going with his or her line of thought. Norway has behaved similarly to South Africa ... maybe they're in cahoots? Like I said, IF Australia is a White Mage, I'd be interested ot know why they protected South Africa.

I still say there's a pretty good point in investigating the people who are laying low so far into the game. What's the point in that? Especially since so many townies/pro-towns are dead.

EDIT: SA - I didn't even notice that! Good point.

[M] Elize
02-26-2008, 09:09 PM
Spain

Actually it was an honest mistake. I had forgotten he was the serial killer in the whole roleclaiming confusion. :/ -__-; My mind leaves me at the worst of times. Even so, you still have a higher accusation rate towards neutral/townies than towards cult or mafia.

The fact I overlooked one thing does not change the fact that most of the people you had suspicions towards were Townies. Maybe it is just bad luck on your part. The fact is you accused UK, China, France as well as me who are Townies. The first three are known to be pro-town or neutral (the point is not Mafia or Cult), and everyone only has my word on the fact that I am Townie, but I am.

I made one mistake in my logic, but that does not mean I am wrong or suspicious. Sure, it could lead to people thinking I am suspicious but wouldn't that just work better for you if I am right? :)

[M] D'Anna
02-26-2008, 09:42 PM
South Africa

I believe your whole basis of your suspicion was that I was suspicious of only Pro-town people. Here are a couple things wrong with that:

I was suspicious and voted for scum, Serial Killer
I was suspicious of you, and there is NO proof that you are not scum or cult. By trying to claim that I was suspicious of innocent people only and including yourself in that innocent group is not really correct, since there is no proof that you are innocent.
A confirmed townie, claimed that he was cop prior to the scramble, and he pointed his finger at Japan. Yet you find me more suspicious than Japan and you're deflecting attention away from a serious claim that we need to focus on. Japan is sitting over there gleeful right now.

Spain;2431437']

This is surprising since it was said on Day 5.

Therefore, I cast my vote in hopes for th future of the Townies! The cult is already 5 people strong and the Mafia only lost one member. We must eliminate those who pose a threat to us!

I would also like to go over these portions of your post. Right now, I think that the Cult is our biggest threat. If they have been successful in recruiting all the night rounds so far, then that means that if we don't get a Cult Member soon, we are lost. You seem to have the same opinion on this as I do. Yet you find it suspicious when I voice these concerns about cult, but it's not suspicious when YOU voice the same concern?

Or am I misreading the post?

[M] Helo
02-26-2008, 09:48 PM
North Korea

This is true, DD did say Japan was mafia. This makes me suspisous of him.

There are two problems i have with this, if someone can explain these for me then i'll vote for Japan.

1. DD also said he was a cop and a bomb, which both could be untrue. Why should we trust him on this. on the other side, he seemed very adamant and he was a townie.

As I said, confusing >.<

2. Even if he is mafia, the cult is the biggest threat now, shouldnt we try and lynch a cult and let the vigilante take care of Japan? We can poke and prod the vigilante into doing that, right? ^^

So i suggest we try and lynch a cult, because otherwise, we are screwed either way.

[M] Elize
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Spain

I am concern about the growing cult power too. I am applaud your reasoning, which have proven to be beyond my own. Yet, you are forgetting one thing about the cult. Out of the two SCUM factions that exist, we know for sure that the cult has the power to recruit. If the cult has any brains what-so-ever they would go for people who are trusted by the Townies or that the Townies are indifferent to. I'd say that you fall into this category. Furthermore, unless the Cult is even more stupid, they will go for the smart players, something you have shown yourself to be.

Surely my own reasoning can be used against me, as you have so intellegently stated. Yet, I am confident that I am not a Cult member, nor a Mafia. Thus I will not be suspicious of myself, but I can understand if others would be.

I still maintain that you are a likely candidate to be recruited by the Cult, thus I will not change my vote.

[M] Dee
02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Brazil

Spain, you keep making "mistakes" over and over again, saying your "mind leaves you" and other bologna. I don't trust you.

[M] D'Anna
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
South Africa

I want to leave Japan alone now for that very reason. The moderator says that cult will come up innocent, so if DD was telling the truth then Japan is Mafia (or possible Miller), and not cult. Which is why I think we should leave Japan alone this round.

This is where it gets complicated. IF we are unable to semi-decide on a cult member then we should go for Japan. HOWEVER, DD is a weirdo and he could have been lying about Japan too. That's kida why I want to skip Japan today. It's too confusing and the cult should be the main focus. Think carefully before you decide who you want to go after.

I'm sorry if this sort of contradicts my post above. I'm played by two people.

Spain, this half of me doesn't have enough time to go over your argument in detail right now. But I will say calling someone out for accusing innocents in the first few days is a pretty weak argument. There are plenty of others who have done the same. With the information available I think I gave good reasons for all my accusations and I stand by them.

[M] Elize
02-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Spain

It actually was a mistake. I actually did forget that NZ was SK. The reason why I did not address India's accussation of Japan is that the cult is just as big of threat to us at this moment. The cult has five members, almost a majority. I see that as quite problematic. There is also the fact that India, as others have pointed out, that India has lied about his roleclaim thus makes one weary of the fact that if he is telling the truth or not. Also, others have pointed out the fact that Psy is not a big fan of cops so even if India was telling the truth about being a cop, how do we know if he was not insane or paranoid? There are too many uncertainties around India.

What we do know is that the cult, if we do not get them soon, are going to overpower us. That is a fact. Another fact is that, unless they are stupid, they have obviously recruited smart people who have not fallen under much suspicion lately.

[M] Felix
02-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Pakistan

Ok, I go to class and there are alot of posts >.<

First things first I am going to address South Korea's question. First night I protected myself obviously, then after that I portected South Africa, I know it is strange that Australia also protected South Africa, I guess they just seem like a townie.

Now I am just a plane Jane townie. I will now read over the rest of the thread and get back to you.

[M] Adama
02-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Japan

I agree with a lot of South Africa's post that we NEED to get the cult today, and even maybe find a potential target for the vig tonight. If the cult doesn't lose their recruiter or some members today or tonight then the game very well could end in 2 days or so time.

[M] Caprica
02-26-2008, 11:37 PM
USA

Yes, we do need to get rid of the cult. But do we have any idea about who could be cult?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Iran

[M] Australia
[M] Brazil
[M] Iran
[M] Iraq
[M] Israel
[M] Japan
[M] Mexico
[M] North Korea
[M] Norway
[M] Pakistan
[M] South Africa
[M] South Korea
[M] Spain
[M] USA

This is who's left. There's probably six cult members, including the leader. I'm guessing 2-4 mafia, leaving a minimum of four town members left. I'd say we have a good chance of identifying an undesireable after today.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 12:02 AM
South Africa

There is at most 5 cult members. It's Day 5, so only 4 nights for recruits. I'm pretty sure they started off with only a leader. Otherwise they would be WAY too powerful.

It's probable that they missed a recruit one night, targetting a mafia/protected/other immune party. So my guess is there is 4 cult. But don't rule out 5.

The mafia is less of a threat at the moment. My guess is they started with 4. One down so now they have 3. If P&Q kept the recruiter role then they could possibly have another. So 3-4 mafia.

So we are looking at 7-9 scum at the moment. Out of 14. So there is 5-7 town. Town is still the biggest group, but they are no longer a majority.

As to who is Cult? We will have to look at the thread and at voting patterns to determine this. I'll have some time in a couple hours to go through what we have and post thoughts.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-27-2008, 12:30 AM
Iran

Norway and USA are a bit suspicious to me. USA has been lying low, posting just enough to be active, and not really saying anything.

Kofi Annan;2428996']
FINAL Votecount

Germany(12) Pakistan, United Kingdom, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, USA, India, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Iraq

New Zealand(4) Iran (DOUBLE VOTE), South Africa, <STRIKE>Italy</STRIKE>, Germany, North Korea

Australia(1) <S>New Zealand</S>, <S>United Kingdom</S>, <S>Germany</S>, Japan

Iran(1) South Korea

Mexico(1) Canada

USA(1) Russia

Non-voters: China, France, Israel, Spain.

See how Russia votes for USA. If USA is indeed mafia, and dies before Russia, this would make Russia a little more trustworthy.

Kofi Annan;2430182']Votecount

New Zealand(10) Israel, Iran, Australia, United Kingdom, South Korea, <S>Russia</S>, France, USA, South Africa, Pakistan, Mexico

Russia(2) Norway, Iraq

United Kingdom(1) India

Australia(1) Spain

Norway(0) <S>New Zealand</S>

Israel(0) <S>Iran</S>

China(0) <S>Iran</S>

Mexico(0) Spain

Not voting(6): Brazil, China, Japan, North Korea, Russia.

On day two, USA did not appear until NZ revealed himself as a serial killer. There's nothing suspicious about voting for the SK, right? Norway votes for Russia (see above).

Kofi Annan;2430705']Votecount

India(9) Russia, North Korea, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, India, China, Israel, South Korea

China(1) Norway

Japan(0) India

Day three, USA did not vote. I don't think that's suspicious at all, they may not have even had the chance to and if they had they probably would have voted India. I mean who besides Norway, who voted for the Princess instead, wouldn't have?

[M] Felix
02-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Pakistan

I think Iran may be onto something, people who rarely poke there heads out tend to be a bit suspicious. Lying low is a good way to make it far into the game as long as you contribute something, though I don't think we should just ignore what DD said about Japan. It is very likely that he was just trying to get the noose off of him, but I think there could be validity to what he said.

Edit: Also I wouldn't put it past our lovely moderators to put both an insane and a regular cop. If they both role claimed it could cause quite a bit of chaos. But I guess that would be easy to work around... I dont know.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 12:54 AM
South Africa

It would be pretty stupid if the only investigative role we had was insane cop. However, the other role(s) may have been recruited by a scum faction. Not really sure how that would work.

I'm inclined to believe DD (the system falls apart if we can't trust confirmed town), but the reason why I haven't voted for Japan yet is because we need to get the cult this round.

I agree about USA lying low.

[M] Caprica
02-27-2008, 12:58 AM
USA

@ Iran:

Day1-Russia voted for me to get me to post. I tell her I was thinking about who to vote for, out of Germany or New Zealand.

Day2-Didn't suspect New Zealand as much, until his SK role-claim.

Day3-Had to clean my room, and India dies before I get to vote.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Iran

:P

Well let's see what Norway has to say, then.

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Spain

It would be. Chances are there is another cop or was. Apparently if a cop is recruited by a cult he will lose his powers. Same goes for a cop recruited by Mafia.

Why I am so keen after the cult is the fact that there are 14 (I count 14, but Kofi says 13) people left including myself. That means 8 is a majority. Assuming we do not get a cult today, that means we will be down to 13 (7 majority). Over the night assuming both the Mafia and the other kill faction (most likely vig) do not kill cult and no one is roleblocked or protected, our number goes down to 11. That means qith 11 people, 6 is a majority. By Day 6 there will be 6 Cult members. Everyone in essence is smurfed since cult would win by default. :/ In other words between Day 5 and Night 5 either the Townies, the "vig" (assuming that is the other killing faction) or the Mafia have to kill a Cult member or else it is game over for all of us. :/

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-27-2008, 02:03 AM
Australia

They wont win by default, but thier chances are almost 100%. If a vig and mafia both kill cult leaders, then we have a very small chance. We are still screwed right now though no matter what.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-27-2008, 02:13 AM
Iran

I'll vote now before I log off, I can change my mind, though :p

##Vote: Norway

[M] Eizen
02-27-2008, 02:16 AM
Norway

Iran;2431726']Well let's see what Norway has to say, then.

As you wish.

Iran;2431683']Norway and USA are a bit suspicious to me. USA has been lying low, posting just enough to be active, and not really saying anything.

Lying low is not always a trait of a scum player. So we learned with China, unfortunately.

Iran;2431683']
Kofi Annan;2428996']
FINAL Votecount

Germany(12) Pakistan, United Kingdom, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, USA, India, Italy, Brazil, South Africa, Iraq

New Zealand(4) Iran (DOUBLE VOTE), South Africa, <STRIKE>Italy</STRIKE>, Germany, North Korea

Iran(1) South Korea

Mexico(1) Canada

USA(1) Russia

Non-voters: China, France, Israel, Spain.

See how Russia votes for USA. If USA is indeed mafia, and dies before Russia, this would make Russia a little more trustworthy.

True. The only way to know, unfortunately, is if USA dies. I am sure USA would have something to say about that.

Iran;2431683']
Kofi Annan;2430182']Votecount

New Zealand(10) Israel, Iran, Australia, United Kingdom, South Korea, <S>Russia</S>, France, USA, South Africa, Pakistan, Mexico

Russia(2) Norway, Iraq

United Kingdom(1) India

Australia(1) Spain

Israel(0) <S>Iran</S>

China(0) <S>Iran</S>

Mexico(0) Spain

Not voting(6): Brazil, China, Japan, North Korea, Russia.

On day two, USA did not appear until NZ revealed himself as a serial killer. There's nothing suspicious about voting for the SK, right? Norway votes for Russia (see above).

The only way to know, unfortunately, is if I die. I am sure I have something to say about that.

Iran;2431683']
Kofi Annan;2430705']Votecount

China(1) Norway

Japan(0) India

Day three, USA did not vote. I don't think that's suspicious at all, they may not have even had the chance to and if they had they probably would have voted India. I mean who besides Norway, who voted for the Princess instead, wouldn't have?

I made it quite clear why I voted for China; i.e. lack of activity. I also stated why I was not voting for India, exactly as I did before on Day 2 when New Zealand was in the hot seat.

North Korea;2431520']This is true, DD did say Japan was mafia. This makes me suspisous of him.

There are two problems i have with this, if someone can explain these for me then i'll vote for Japan.

1. DD also said he was a cop and a bomb, which both could be untrue. Why should we trust him on this. on the other side, he seemed very adamant and he was a townie.

As I said, confusing >.<

2. Even if he is mafia, the cult is the biggest threat now, shouldnt we try and lynch a cult and let the vigilante take care of Japan? We can poke and prod the vigilante into doing that, right? ^^

So i suggest we try and lynch a cult, because otherwise, we are screwed either way.

India was not very trustworthy to most, I will agree. I believed him, though, and I would like to think that I am much more trustworthy. I believe that you are scum, North Korea. I also believe that Japan is scum and that you are trying to lay bait for people to construct arguments against them so that you can agree. Tsk, tsk.

Shall we take a long hard look at this post from Russia?

Russia;2430665']My vote for you will stay, India. Given that you have told everyone that you are Demon Dude and Demon Dude posted this before the scramble,

I want a start-over! my role was crap.
I'll have to say that you are lying.

I'm also concerned about China, because if they still haven't been replaced at this point, they haven't voted, and their only post was "I'm going to bed, I'll read the thread tomorrow" can we assume that they've been doing a night activity at least? I know that past mafia games shouldn't be a good basis for what goes on in current ones, but in the past players have gotten replaced much more quickly.

This is my best assumption as to why China died. Russia's plot, if instinct serves me, was to shift attention to me. Very well done, Jojee. It is no secret that Jojee is a force to be reckoned with in Mafia. Except for my call against China, I would say my instinct has done exceptionally and I will continue to follow it.

##Vote: North Korea

I will be back later tonight.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Australia

If a cult recruit dies, is he revealed as cult recruit or as his previous role?

[M] Aaron
02-27-2008, 02:45 AM
Israel

I'm not content with Australia's roleclaim. It seems like if Australia and Pakistan were Scum together, they could've easily coordinated the whole "I'm a White Mage" and "I was a White Mage before the Scramble" thing. I suggest that if there IS a Cop remaining, which I'm guessing there is, that they investigate Australia tonight. Barring Australia being the Godfather, if he/she turns up Scum, that would also incriminate Pakistan. And with Japan being already suspicious, the Mafia would be in trouble.

That's my Two Cents. Unfortunately I have a busy day tomorrow and probably won't make it back for the rest of Day 5, so I'm going to have to cast a vote now. If Australia actually IS the White Mage, that would be a terrible loss, so I'm not ready to make that vote now. Besides ALL the others I just named, the most suspicious to me is USA. I've never been trusting of the low-lyers, at least not this late in the game.

##Vote: USA

[M] Helo
02-27-2008, 03:05 AM
North Korea

I dont follow you norway.

I say to kill japan.

To lynch a cult, because they cant be killed at night.

and you accuse me of being scum? Is my reasoning so smart that you feel threatened or something?

Because I'm not exactly following you here. Your reasons seems the most random one ive ever seen, including NZ's one. If you had voted for Japan i would've understood and left you to be, because you can believe India or not, thats your descision. But this seems like cult/mafia pressuring to me and i dont like it.

##vote: Norway

If you can in some way adequately explain why you voted for me, then i'll unvote and leave you to your suspisions, but this seems too much like pressuring to me.

[M] Felix
02-27-2008, 03:06 AM
Pakistan

Israel;2431807']I'm not content with Australia's roleclaim. It seems like if Australia and Pakistan were Scum together, they could've easily coordinated the whole "I'm a White Mage" and "I was a White Mage before the Scramble" thing. I suggest that if there IS a Cop remaining, which I'm guessing there is, that they investigate Australia tonight. Barring Australia being the Godfather, if he/she turns up Scum, that would also incriminate Pakistan. And with Japan being already suspicious, the Mafia would be in trouble.

That sounds fair, heres hoping that if there is another cop he isn't paranoid.

I really don't know who to vote for right now, there are suspicions, but nothing that solid...

[M] Caprica
02-27-2008, 03:18 AM
USA

@Israel:

The main reason I've being inactive is that I'm a bit busy. I will try to be more active, ok.

@Norway:

I can honestly say I'm a townie, so it would be a bad idea for you to lynch me.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 03:53 AM
South Africa

Votes right now are all over the place, which is not good. With only 3 days to look at, there isn't a lot to go on, but here is what I think.

Australia, Pakistan - for now, I believe them. Why? With all the killers in this game, an uber protective role like White Mage could work and not make too much of an inbalance for the town. If it's true then this is likely the only protective role for the town. However, unless someone else claims that they were the White Mage pre-scramble, these two are now linked and if one is scum, the other is (unless one of them was later recruited by the cult, dammit cult makes things complicated!)

USA - USA is on my list at the moment for the inactivity. Russia voting for USA on day 1 could be a clever trick to clear Russia in case USA was killed at some point. Or vice versa. However, this would make USA mafia and not cult, which is not the aim of today.

Japan - Insane Cop is not the only investigative role for the town in this game. It just isn't. People who are claiming it is would be suspicious in my eyes. That wasn't what Japan did I don't think, but I'm just pointing that out now. Since there is more than one investigative role, an actual Cop is viable. 2 Insane Cops? Maybe. For this game to work the town has to tell the truth. For some reason, India didn't do that. But in the end his final posts called out Japan. I have to believe in. BUT that makes Japan mafia and not Cult so I will not be voting for them today. If we get a cult today then maybe we can think about taking out Japan tomorrow, or tonight the (alleged) Vig can take out Japan.

Brazil, Iran, Iraq, Israel, South Korea - I'm not too suspicious of these people right now. That's not saying there isn't some cult or mafia in here. There likely is. Just not much to go on at the moment.

This leaves:

Mexico
North Korea
Norway
Spain

I'm going to take a break from typing for a few minutes. But I'll be back to talk about the last four.

Also, please be aware that I am a shared account. So later I might say things that disagree with these posts. Hopefully they won't be fundamentally different!

[M] Caprica
02-27-2008, 04:11 AM
USA

South Africa, I've already said that Russia only voted for me because of inactivity.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 04:33 AM
South Africa

Ok, I'll add you back to my list of possible cult members then.

[M] Felix
02-27-2008, 04:34 AM
Pakistan

How much time do we have?

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 04:35 AM
Spain

2h33m by my reckoning.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 04:37 AM
South Africa

+12 hours...

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 04:38 AM
Spain

Why is it that I read pm as am? I think I am going senile.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 04:45 AM
Kofi Annan

Votecount time!

Norway(2) - Iran, North Korea

South Africa(1) - Spain

USA(1) - Israel

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voting ends about 7:00 PM GMT Thats about 14 1/2 hours from now

Not Voting -Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Japan, Mexico, Pakastan, South Africa, South Korea, USA

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 04:48 AM
Japan

Alright since we're beginning to lay cards on the table, and to prevent the vig killing me tonight and thus killing another townie and helping cult and mafia. Here it is, I was the Morally Conscious Vigilante before the scramble. Afterwards I became a vanilla townie, which is why I still hate that scramble. :mad2:

Now that that is out of the way. IF DD was telling the truth about a second cop (again it's DD so who knows) that means your either paranoid or insane. I hate to think we got 2 bad cops in this game, but seeing as he claimed me to be scum and of being the cop, it stands to reason that if a cop is out there, then your paranoid or insane. So look carefully over your investigations since you became the cop and keep that in mind.

With that out of the way, I'm going to look back over the last few pages on posts and try and see who I think the cult is.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 04:54 AM
South Africa

What does the disctinction of 'Morally Conscious' mean?

[M] Caprica
02-27-2008, 04:57 AM
USA

South Africa;2431868']Ok, I'll add you back to my list of possible cult members then.

I'm a townie, not cult or mafia.

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 05:05 AM
Japan

More or less if I kill more townies then scum by a 66% (or 2/3 rather) majority by the third night I'll die. I got lucky in some ways since I was the one who killed the UK and got the scramble so I managed to survive despite killing UK and Italy on the first and second nights and having a huge majority of townies dead vs scum. That's the morally conscious part, it basically is a limiter to prevent me from pulling an Edge last game and killing more town then mafia ended up doing.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 05:19 AM
South Africa

My list of possible cult members.

Spain - Spain's arguments were badly formed. It was as if they were trying to make me scum rather than actually thinking I was scum. Yes, I did push for people to make the final votes and end the day early a couple times. But remember, Russia, a MAFIA did the exact opposite. She even unvoted to 'promote more discussion'. What better a way to get the town to believe you than try to promote discussion? I legitimately dislike when the days are slow. I'm used to playing this offline where it is fast paced. Also the multiple day 1s were bothering me, so I just wanted to get the start of the game over with. I won't press for quick voting at this point, since with the cult possibly growing we might be close to end game.

Then there's my voting patterns. Spain pointed out that I have accused multiple confirmed towns. First of all, one of the posts he quoted wasn't really accusations, just summing up information from the first day. But I will admit that I have voted for some confirmed towns. Spain made a crucial mistake in calling NZ a 'confirmed town' which goes to show the lack of due dilligence put into his accusations. However, when I pointed out that NZ was scum, he failed to realize that even if I was mafia or cult, I would want the SK dead. So it would go towards his argument. However, he failed to mention this. To me this further proves that Spain never really thought I was scum at all, and just was looking for excuses to turn the town against me.

Norway - Norway has been our lone wolf. They always seem to want to vote the non majority. Day 2 they voted for Russia, Day 3 for China. Look at this quote from Norway:

Norway;2430050']
I also suspect Russia, South Korea, and Japan for <b>lone voting</b>. Nothing against any of you guys, really, but members of mafia have been historically known in past games to stay out of the main voting.

So they were basically calling out someone for doing the exact same thing they did.

Also, when NZ looked cooked, Norway was a big proponent of 'keeping the discussion alive'. It is my opinion that this is a strategy that the scum are using this round. Try and promote discussion to look like good guys. One confirmed scum already used this tactic.

Ok, I'm running low on time here so I have to make these quick.

North Korea - North Korea just seems dodgy to me and they have more or less stayed under the radar.

Mexico - Also stayed under the radar. As I reread through the thread Mexico's behaviour struck me as odd but I got so into typing up my response for Spain and Norway I forgot what it was. :(

USA - USA seems to not want to be linked with mafia, and since I think they are scum I guess they must be cult.

Vote time. This CAN change later. Right now I am pretty sure that Spain was sent out by the cult to get the town to lynch me. Maybe I'm just paranoid. If this feeling goes away later I may change my vote.

<b>##Vote: Spain</b>

[M] Eizen
02-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Norway

North Korea;2431520']There are two problems i have with this, if someone can explain these for me then i'll vote for Japan.

This is the real problem I have with you, North Korea. I do not like when players expect others to make up their minds for them. Think for yourself and give us ideas on what you are considering. I have said before that only through discussion and revelation of thought patterns can we find the baddies.

@Israel:

The main reason I've being inactive is that I'm a bit busy. I will try to be more active, ok.

@Norway:

I never said anything about lynching you, USA. I said (in response to Iran's post) that the only way to know if you are Mafia is if you die. Death is the only sure proof in this game.

I agree that Spain has had some weakly meshed ideas and post slips. If they are scum, I think that they are doing a horrible job of it. If they are pro-town, they are still not doing so hot.

Now, onto all the roles that are being claimed.

- We have Australia and Pakistan confirming that White Mage is in play and that Australia is now the White Mage. These two are most likely aligned on the same side, be it town, mafia, or cult. There is, however, the possibility that one of them has now been recruited. I do not think that is the case since by publicly speaking out about the role, they have alerted all players to it. If they were scum, I think that they would have kept this information within their group only. There is one way to tell if they are telling the truth: Australia also claimed that they were a Bus Driver before the Scramble. If someone out there now has been assigned Bus Driver, we can assume that they are telling the truth and are town-aligned. If no one has the Bus Driver role, then we can assume that they are cult/mafia-aligned.

- We also have Japan claiming to have been a Morally Conscious Vigilante and now, after the Scramble, claiming Vanilla Town. Again, if someone now has this role, then Japan is telling the truth and is town-aligned. If not, then they are lying and are cult/mafia-aligned. I do not know if I believe this or not, honestly. It is definitely a custom role but it seems a little strange that a Vigilante would die if the players they killed were town-aligned 2/3 of the time. That is the point of Vigilante: to deduce who should die for the good of the town. It just seems a little off the wall.

Regarding my lone-vote record: yes, I vote based on who is most suspicious to me. I listed those people for lone-voting based on the historical trend of mafia groups sending at least one of their number off to vote apart from the crowd. Obviously, I would not include myself in the list since I know that I am not scum. I was correct in doing so; we now know that Russia was confirmed Mafia.

I know this is a lot to read but I had to get it all down before I go to bed.

And Kofi, I think you missed my vote earlier.

[M] Felix
02-27-2008, 07:01 AM
Pakistan

We have Australia and Pakistan confirming that White Mage is in play and that Australia is now the White Mage. These two are most likely aligned on the same side, be it town, mafia, or cult. There is, however, the possibility that one of them has now been recruited. I do not think that is the case since by publicly speaking out about the role, they have alerted all players to it. If they were scum, I think that they would have kept this information within their group only. There is one way to tell if they are telling the truth: Australia also claimed that they were a Bus Driver before the Scramble. If someone out there now has been assigned Bus Driver, we can assume that they are telling the truth and are town-aligned. If no one has the Bus Driver role, then we can assume that they are cult/mafia-aligned.

That also makes sence. I doubt that Australia is cult or mafia or else they wouldn't have role-claimed. I have nothing backing an Australia, the reason I threw my support to Australia is because that is the only role I "know" is currently in play, and to help them out would be the smartest move on the towns part I could make.

If a bus driver steps out it doesn't clear us, if we were cult or mafia another member of the cult or mafia could simply make a fake role claim to support us. Also if there was a Bus Driver, they could have been recruited into a cult by now, so they wont say anything and try to get us lynched. After tonight there is an even bigger possibility that one of us will be cult or mafia if we are recruited, but this could be held true with anyone.

This just came to me too as i was typing, there is a possibility that Australia was recruited last night and made the role claim, knowing that someone (me) knew that they white mage was in play in hopes of making themselves look innocent X_x.

Other than all that... U.S.A your support is just saying, "I am a townie, Don't suspect me!" "No, I am not a cult, I am a townie. Why do you have me on your suspect list?" I think you can see the holes in that logic... But I think you may just be an inexperienced player as I doubt that mafia/cult would dare use that as a strategy.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 07:09 AM
Kofi Annan

Sorry about that Norway

North Korea(1) - Norway

South Africa(1) - Spain

USA(1) - Israel

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voting ends about 7:00 PM GMT Thats about 12 hours from now

Not Voting -Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Japan, Mexico, Pakastan, South Africa, South Korea, USA

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-27-2008, 07:11 AM
Iraq

Aaaah! The only time I ever have to post is right before I go to bed, and by then I have to decide between posting and the sweet allure of sleep.

I've gotta thank South Africa for saying everything I could say about Spain, who's been on my suspect list since day 3, when I didn't get the chance to vote because of DD's poor roleclaiming skills getting the voting over quickly. I've got nothing new to say, and I think Spain just keeps digging themself deeper.

##Vote: Spain

EDIT: Kofi, you have the South Africa/Spain voting backwards.

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Japan

I'm still looking things over and trying to make up my mind on who's cult or not. So far though I'm really not trusting USA. His posts aren't the best, I agree he seems to be either an inexperienced player, or is using some kind of wild new tactic. Regardless he gets my vote for the moment as I'm getting ready to sleep and I want to make sure I get a vote in before sleeping in case I over sleep.

I'll do my best to be on extra early tomorrow to change my vote after I get another good read on this thread. So much chaos in my head to sort out cause of that scramble. :kaocry2:

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Kofi Annan

I really need to go to sleep.

USA(2) - Israel, Japan

Spain(2) - South Africa, Iraq

North Korea(1) - Norway

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voting ends about 7:00 PM GMT Thats about 12 hours from now

Not Voting -Australia, Brazil, Iraq, Mexico, Pakastan, Spain, South Korea, USA

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Spain

The more South Africa posts, the more I realize he is scum. The fact is, I have strong suspicious towards South Africa and another country at the moment. I admit, I have done a poor job of supporting my arguement, but the fact remains there is something key everyone is ignoring: the cult, if they have any intellegence, would recruit the least suspicious and most intelligent members of the town. South Africa for all its "concern" about getting the Cult continually does not mention the fact that the cult would most likely recruit those who have shown those traits. The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult. Heck, even you have convincing arguments. I jumped the gun in forming my arguments against you, yes I do that at times. I should have taken the time you have. Also you have admitted you are played by two people and from the info of your post, you have confirmed my suspicions as to your identity.

That is to say, South Africa are experience players. Intelligent in their post, and played a conservative enough game to have no or little suspicion until I have accused them. The other Townies trust you, unlike me. You'd be an ideal recruit for the Cult since no one has been suspicious of you. Moreover you are most likely a Cult member.

You are concerned about the Cult this Day? You will not find Cult under this stone. But I bet if people would think about how the Cult would want to recruit, you'd find that my suspicions make sense.

Also Kofi, you forgot I was the first to vote for South Africa. :P

EDIT: The fact that Australia (who I believe is telling the truth), trusts South Africa so much goes to prove my point that South Africa does not seem suspicious. The least suspicious, the better Cult recruit!

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2008, 07:43 AM
I know I am not playing but I don't recall seeing spain unvote for South Africa. You didn't count his vote.

Stop failing so hard Kofi D:

These are the totals I get.

In order of the votes cast and for who

Spain Votes for South Africa
Iran Votes for Norway
Norway votes for North Korea
Israel Votes USA
North Korea votes Norway
South Africa Votes Spain
Iraq Votes spain
Japan votes USA

Totals in alphabetical order

North Korea (1) - Norway
Norway (2) - Iran, North Korea
South Africa (1) - Spain
Spain (2) - Iraq, South Africa
USA (2) - Israel, Japan

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 08:11 AM
Spain

Before I go to bed, here is food for thought: the Cult is the most dangerous group at the moment. They can easily infiltrate us. As far, all we have done was kill off other Townies doing the job of both Mafia and Cult for them. Neither group had to do much for them to get this far. Now we are at the point where the Cult is within grasp of their win. Everyone has been in a half sleep. I ask you guys to wake up out of it. Think about what would you if you were Cult. Who would you pick to recruit.

My conclusion, as I have repeatedly stated, is that they would go after low-key, intelligent members who already have our trust or who can easily gain it. Stop bandwagonning and put more thought into it.

Some might write this off as a desparate plea not to be lynched. It is not. My message will be as valid whether or not I get lynched. Personally, I prefer not be lynched. I also prefer that the Cult is not handed their victory either. From my point of view they go hand in hand (yes, it is convinient for me, I realize that). Either way, my fellow Townies need to look closer to home to find the bigger threat that is the Cult.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 08:18 AM
South Africa

Spain;2431959']The more South Africa posts, the more I realize he is scum. The fact is, I have strong suspicious towards South Africa and another country at the moment. I admit, I have done a poor job of supporting my arguement, but the fact remains there is something key everyone is ignoring: the cult, if they have any intellegence, would recruit the least suspicious and most intelligent members of the town. South Africa for all its "concern" about getting the Cult continually does not mention the fact that the cult would most likely recruit those who have shown those traits. The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult. Heck, even you have convincing arguments. I jumped the gun in forming my arguments against you, yes I do that at times. I should have taken the time you have. Also you have admitted you are played by two people and from the info of your post, you have confirmed my suspicions as to your identity.

That is to say, South Africa are experience players. Intelligent in their post, and played a conservative enough game to have no or little suspicion until I have accused them. The other Townies trust you, unlike me. You'd be an ideal recruit for the Cult since no one has been suspicious of you. Moreover you are most likely a Cult member.

You are concerned about the Cult this Day? You will not find Cult under this stone. But I bet if people would think about how the Cult would want to recruit, you'd find that my suspicions make sense.

Also Kofi, you forgot I was the first to vote for South Africa. :P

Again, I disagree.

I think that the Mafia's main goal would be to kill off the intelligent townies who are in play. The Cult's main goal would be to recruit someone who A) Is not in any suspicious limelight and B) Is not likely to be killed off by Mafia. So I disagree with your theory that Cult would recruit the most vocal players. If anything, I think they would recruit people who are just lurking around and instruct them to lay low until they have the power in numbers - at which point they'll just stomp all over us.

This leads me to believe that you are not actually the Cult Leader. If the CL wants to play it smart, they would lay low in the shadows and pop up with posts now and then... like what USA has been doing.

I have to repeat this, OUT OF SIGHT - OUT OF MIND. It's dangerous for us to neglect putting heat on those who have been in the shadows so far in the game.

Oh and I'd like to highlight something else in your post:

Spain;2431959']The faith that the Townies are putting into you, without questioning you is something that would be wonderful to have for the Cult.
Um. No. Only ONE other person has followed me in my vote. The townies are blindly following me? Yeah right. That's another faulty argument you have right there. Point me to the posts where people are following me like sheep. The people who have agreed with certain points I've made, have only done so because they are irrefutable FACTS. Even you yourself agreed with the points I made that are impossible to disagree with. Me pointing out facts and other people saying, "yes, that's true" is not an indicator of people having a ton of faith or lack of suspicion in me. Like I said, only one person has followed my vote. That does not make me some sort of bandwagon leader.

The fact that you are so diligently going after me makes me think two things. Either you are desperately trying to save yourself because you are scum/cult, or your are in fact a townie who doesn't know any better. Or simply a bad player. Because if you are mafia or cult member, surely you would realize that if you succeeded in lynching me, I would be revealed as citizen. And this in turn would put you in a heap load of trouble with the town.

Are you just trying to buy some more time for the cult? Are you a mafia member who is trying to get me lynched HOPING I'm cult so that the town would trust you? Are you a townie who is just confused? So many possibilities.

I am leaning toward unvoting Spain and voting for USA because dammit, USA is acting strange. Or Mexico. Or one of the other super quiet countries.

But I will wait on changing my vote until more players have spoken up.

[M] Caprica
02-27-2008, 09:22 AM
USA

A few things:

South Africa;'] Are you just trying to buy some more time for the cult? Are you a mafia member who is trying to get me lynched HOPING I'm cult so that the town would trust you? Are you a townie who is just confused? So many possibilities.
I could say the same thing about you, South Africa, going after me like this, but I think your town.

I also think Spain is town.

I've been inactive, and acting odd, because I'm inexperienced, just as Japan and Pakistan have said.

There is one more reason (what my role is), but this while be revealed later.

Edit:In case I don't wake up before the end of the day:

##Vote:Norway(no, this was not done to save myself)
I'll change this if I make it before the end of the day.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Australia

My 2 main suspects are spain and Norway. They just dont seem to have good reasons. I think they are both different groups but both scum.

edczxcvbnm
02-27-2008, 02:24 PM
In order of the votes cast and for who

Spain Votes for South Africa
Iran Votes for Norway
Norway votes for North Korea
Israel Votes USA
North Korea votes Norway
South Africa Votes Spain
Iraq Votes spain
Japan Votes USA
USA Votes Norway
Australia Votes Spain

Totals in alphabetical order

North Korea (1) - Norway
Norway (3) - Iran, North Korea, USA
South Africa (1) - Spain
Spain (3) - Australia, Iraq, South Africa
USA (2) - Israel, Japan

[M] Al - Biker Dad
02-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Iran

Okay, I've read everything over and I think I'm going to

##Unvote: Norway

in case the day ends before I can get back again.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Kofi Annan

OK, this should be right.

Spain (3) - South Africa, Iraq, Australia

USA (3) - Israel, Japan, Iran

Norway (2) - Iran, North Korea, USA

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voing ends at 7 PM, GMT, thats about 4 hours from now

Not voting - Brazil, Mexico, Pakastan, South Korea,

[M] Helo
02-27-2008, 03:11 PM
North Korea

Norway;2431940']
North Korea;2431520']There are two problems i have with this, if someone can explain these for me then i'll vote for Japan.

This is the real problem I have with you, North Korea. I do not like when players expect others to make up their minds for them. Think for yourself and give us ideas on what you are considering. I have said before that only through discussion and revelation of thought patterns can we find the baddies.

That seems a bit contradictive. The first time i actually give my two cents worth, you vote for me, without giving any real reason.

And with that you try to send the message that you should participate in discussion, while you yourself haven't been active at all the last few days.

Australia;2432037']My 2 main suspects are spain and Norway. They just dont seem to have good reasons. I think they are both different groups but both scum.

Agreed

[M] Elize
02-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Spain

The fact is South Africa is that yes you have been vocal, but not exceedingly so (until this day at least). You are saying "OUT OF SIGHT-OUT OF MIND" are most likely Cult. If I remember correctly, the last few people who were pretty quiet, France and China, were not SCUM. Though I would agree that the Cult would try to go for members who would most likely not get targetted by Mafia, the fact remains the Mafia has yet to kill any Cult players. The only scum who was killed was Russia and it is highly unlikely that the Mafia night killed her.

By blindly following you, I mean no one besides me (or lately the USA) are questioning you. The fact that so few are supporting you could easily be understood that if the rest of the Cult followed you or defended you, it would be glaring obvious what your role is. Though you will now counter with my blunders being suspicious behaviour, which it could be. I already agreed that I made mistakes.

What I find curious is that, yes most people will try to defend themselves when accussed of being SCUM. And my effort is very adamant thus naturally you would want to defend yourself. But if you did not feel threatened in the first place, why would you go to such lengths to defend yourself? So far I am the only one going against you, and I have proven not much of a threat. Your extensive self-defense could be stemmed from my constant attack on you, but it could possibly hint to the fact that I am saying things you do not like, maybe a bit off from the target, but too close for comfort? Just a thought.

There is a chance that I am wrong about your South Africa. If I am wrong about you it will then mean the other suspect I have is Cult. If neither of you are Cult then I am wondering just what kind of gae Psy and qwerty have planned for us.

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Japan

I had a chance to look at a few key players who are off my radar on suspicion now. It's day 5 and their post count is pitifully small and their addition to our discussions are less then impressive.

Firstly...

USA- He made 3 posts, one every day except for the third day. The second we go after cult he posts up a bit more. Namely his post count shoots up after he draws suspicion. His defense has been a bit....lacking of himself.

@Israel:

@Norway:

In active cause your busy? Understandable. TELLING us it's a bad idea to lynch you? Please pray tell WHY!!!

I'm a townie, not cult or mafia.

Ummm....ok again can you back this up in any shape or form?

There is one more reason (what my role is), but this while be revealed later.

What your role us? Then DIVULGE this information. Informing the town of things is GOOD for us, it's a terrible thing that your hoarding information that could help us all to yourself. Whether it's true information or not at least we can think about it and pick it apart and figure out and perhaps it can help validate other people's claims like people's role claims and night activities helped do last game. Now either your a very selfish townie (as we saw with DD) or your scum trying to entice us to let you live longer with false hopes of helpful information.

Israel- Now after rereading his posts I think there might be a chance he WAS a townie. His had an ok amount of decent posts early on. But has since then vanished with only one comment on todays activities. However I suspect USA of being more cult then Israel, and Israel is voting against USA. So it could either be a clever ploy, or one or the other isn't scum. In which case I'd go with USA because of his lack of content filled posts. Even so Israel has kept low today and that makes me suspicious that the cult could of gotten to him in the long nights we had since India was lynched.

Mexico- The dude has made 4 posts. He hasn't posted since he voted for New Zealand. And since we haven't heard of a replacement then I can assume that he is still alive and well and watching. That immediately flags suspicion from me. He was probably a townie from the start, but he probably got recruited on the second or third night and became cult. Or he's some kind of mafia trying to remain super low key and this far has worked to his advantage.

Spain and South Africa- While both of you seem suspicious to me, you both have made valid points and I get a feeling that this could just be 2 townies duking it out while the cult and mafia laugh about it. You both are fairly active so if one of you is scum it will become apparent soon enough so I'd much rather see one of the more inactive people die off today as I'm sure that a fair amount of scum is hiding amongst them pretending to just be too busy to play.

Right now my vote is staying on USA. They are giving me scum vibes. If their mafia....good for us. If it's a cult then we struck gold since that's who we need to die today. Currently my vote is staying on USA unless he can actually give a REAL reason to not lynch him.

I'll check out the others that scream scum to me later. It's snack time now. :kaohappy2

[M] Felix
02-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Pakistan

Right now my main suspicions are against Norway and USA, i am not entirely sure who I should vote for, my main reason against USA is the fact that they are the reasons I have posted earlier. (or just look at Japans reasoning). But as other people have pointed out, Norway has been acting kind of shady, I really need to run to class, but maybe I will be back in time for the end of the day, so for now.

Psychotic
02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Mexico's player has dropped out of the game and will be replaced shortly.

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 06:41 PM
South Africa

I'm scared that Spain is just a misguided town who isn't very good at arguing.

Spain, if you know who we are, then you know we wouldn't be making the rookie mistakes that you have been calling us out on.

I agree with both you and my partner (my partner has been the one posting since I voted for Spain). The cult wants to recruit members who have been lying low to gain the numbers, yes. This is why I have USA and Mexico on my list. But I also agree that they would want to recruit intelligent and trustworthy members. However, if you believe the White Mage claims then I would have protection since night 1. Now, I don't know for certain that White Mage protects against cult, but that could explain why I haven't yet been included. There is really no way to tell who is intelligent or not on Day 1, so my chance of being recruited then would be random chance just like most other people.

But, there HAS to be some kind of way to protect against cult recruitment, and I believe I have it, at least for nights 2-4. Not having that in the game would make the cult way too powerful. They already can avoid cop detection, and the leader was immune from night kills on nights 1-3.

Spain, your story has changed. At first it was about my voting patterns and trying to speed up the game, and now it is because I am 'trustworthy' which makes me a target for cult. That is why I believe you do not really think I am cult at all, and are just trying to get me out of the game.

However, the day is growing late and I still suspect USA for the reasons stated by me and others. USA ain't a-ok. I don't want this day to end in a tie because that would put the power in the hands of the enemy to vote out the one who they know isn't on their team. So I may or may not change in the final hour.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 06:43 PM
Kofi Annan

Votecount

USA (3) - Israel, Japan, Iran

Norway (3) - <S>Iran</S>, North Korea, USA, Pakastan

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

With 14 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Voing ends at 7 PM, GMT, thats 19 minutes from now

Not voting - Brazil, Mexico, South Korea

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Japan

Well geez there goes my Mexico theory for today.

However Norway is one that bothers me. He hasn't had many posts, but his early posts were well enough. His early posts were good and constructive. But today his posts seem.....lacking. Why a sudden change? We had a huge time different between when India got lynched and today. Norway is someone I think that definitely got the cult to recruit him because of this unexplained change in posting behavior.

As for Africa's comment, I do agree, we need to prevent a tie in the case of the cult lying low and jumping to grab that kill. Right now I believe we have a 3 way between Norway, USA, and Spain. If this doesn't change I might change my vote to Norway as I suspect him as well and would much rather the people being more quiet and suspicious to die then the ones being more out spoken and suspicious as we can always bring those people down as they tend to dig their own graves.

EDIT: Kofi beat me and we got 19 min. So I'll change to prevent a tie from existing and risk the cult jumping on someone who could be mafia or town and thus help the cult win. Norway and USA both are suspicious but I have a little more belief in Norway being cult opposed to USA. So Norway is my vote now.

##Unvote: USA

[M] Eizen
02-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Norway

Oh come now, Japan.

If I die, Australia, North Korea, and Japan should be your next targets.

My vote stays on North Korea. :choc2:

[M] D'Anna
02-27-2008, 06:59 PM
South Africa

This is probably the toughest vote in any of the mafia games I've played. Looking at the votes it seems that something really weird is going on.

If I was going to change my vote it would be to USA. With Norway in the lead right now that doesn't make much sense for me. The people who haven't voted need to show up.

[M] Adama
02-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Japan

If your cult like I suspect, then there's no loss. Funny you only respond now that you have majority votes on you.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Kofi Annan

FINAL Votecount

Norway (4) - <S>Iran</S>, North Korea, USA, Pakistan, Japan

USA (2) - Israel, <s>Japan</s>, Iran

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

Flavour incoming.

[M] Mom – Host
02-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Kofi Annan

Mexican standoff. (ironic, as Mexico hasn't been around for sometime) USA. Spain. Norway. Surely one of them had to be scum. Cult, mafia, it did not matter which.

Well it does matter which.

After Levian was rescued in a Helicopter, a plague was unleashed upon Norway. A plague of what? Long had people falsely assumed that polar bears lived in Scandinavia. Oh ho ho, well now it was time to see what happened when they were! Go go go UN! Teach those filthy Vikings a lesson!

And so everyone in Norway died and the country was destroyed. Oh, I forgot to mention, each polar bear was loaded with SEMTEX.

A ghostly voice boomed out from the ruins of Oslo. "By killing me, you have only made my followers more powerful than you could ever imagine! The way of peace shall prevail!"

Norway was a Cult Leader, controlled by oddler.

Oh ho. :skull::skull::skull::skull: just got interesting!

Night actions~

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Kofi Annan

There was so much chaos all over the world. New Zealand was a serial killer, Russia in the mafia, and now Norway as a cult leader. And poor Brazil was sitting far off in South America, trying to make sense of it all. But Brazil no longer had time to think, because there was a large balloon heading there way. It ruptured and spread the bubonic plague all over, destroying Brazil.

Brazil was a Mason, thanks for playing feel the illnoise!

Bang Bang Bang. There was a large stockpile of nuclear weapons in the middle east. They were there, hanging out and being nuclear weapons and such. But then an anime convention found a perfect spot, Iran. They drove the entire country insane, killing Iran.

Iran was the Morally Conscious Vigilante, played by Jesweeee and Death by Moogles!

Day 6 begins here.

With 11 alive it takes 6 people to lynch.

Deadline is at 12:30 AM GMT, Friday 29th February.

Jessweeee♪
02-28-2008, 12:27 AM
I'M SORRY

Psychotic
02-28-2008, 12:29 AM
DEAD PEOPLE CAN'T TALK. :twak:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Mexico

Alright, I'm a replacement for Mexico, so I'm going to try and read over all this crap and get back to you xD

[M] Aaron
02-28-2008, 02:20 AM
Israel

First Cult member lynched being the Cult Leader? Now there's a step in the right direction.

[M] Adama
02-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Japan

2 Townies dead though. This still bad as the cult has power yet, however not in gaining members anymore at the least.

Iran got my old role then I see. You lucky lucky pair. :cry:

And welcome Mexico. There's quite a bit to read at the moment as it's been chaotic this past game as you can undoubtedly see.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Mexico

My thoughts

Alright, let's see... Let's start with some numbers, and some past votes just so we can be aware of suspicious voting this round. We can easily assume that the Cult Recruited Night 1, 2, 3, and 4. During day 5 the cult leader died, so that would mean they are done recruiting, and couldn't that night. Now then. That means we have four Cult Members. We have 11 people left, that means 6 people determine the vote. That means its very possible that the Cult may try and lay low, then win the game next round with their impressive numbers. That means atm public enemy number one for us is the Cult.

With that said, I may as well throw up some numbers for how many mafians I think there are. Last game we had a serial killer role, and mafians, there where 4 mafians. I don't see there being that many again, because not only is there a serial killer, and a cult, but we lack the amount of mass roles, that we had the last game, so the mafia having 4 members would probably just be overkill for the town. My guess is the mafia started off with 3 members, then we took out one, so I think a good estimate would be that the mafia has 2 members.

Voting Habits:

Color tells what type of player died.

Day One

New Zealand(4) Iran (DOUBLE VOTE), <S>South Africa</S>, <STRIKE>Italy</STRIKE>, Germany, North Korea

Iran(1) South Korea

Mexico(1) Canada

USA(1) Russia

Day Two

Russia(2) Norway, Iraq

United Kingdom(1) India

Australia(1) Spain

Israel(0) <S>Iran</S>

China(0) <S>Iran</S>

Mexico(0) <S>Spain</S>

Day 3

Votecount

China(1) Norway

Japan(0) <S>India</S>

No votes day 4, Beloved Princess mourned.

Day 5

Norway (4) - <S>Iran</S>, North Korea, USA, Pakistan, Japan

USA (2) - Israel, <S>Japan</S>, Iran

North Korea (1) - Norway

South Africa (1) - Spain

My opinions:

Now, I tried pretty hard to get some thoughts out of this... I don't think that the Cult was going to be willing to vote for Norway, no way, not with it being so close, they would want him to survive, so they could recruit someone during the night and gain victory. I think they may have made one of the more subtle votes, trying to have them all pass under the radar. So I think we could eliminate NK, USA, Pakistan, and Japan from being Cult members.
So I turned my attention to one of the votes I think wouldn't be noticed in last round. Israel. As a several time past mafian member, I can confidently say his vote is almost textbook for someone trying to fly under the radar and go unnoticed.

My thoughts on Israel's vote:

I'm not content with Australia's roleclaim. It seems like if Australia and Pakistan were Scum together, they could've easily coordinated the whole "I'm a White Mage" and "I was a White Mage before the Scramble" thing. I suggest that if there IS a Cop remaining, which I'm guessing there is, that they investigate Australia tonight. Barring Australia being the Godfather, if he/she turns up Scum, that would also incriminate Pakistan. And with Japan being already suspicious, the Mafia would be in trouble.

That's my Two Cents. Unfortunately I have a busy day tomorrow and probably won't make it back for the rest of Day 5, so I'm going to have to cast a vote now. If Australia actually IS the White Mage, that would be a terrible loss, so I'm not ready to make that vote now. Besides ALL the others I just named, the most suspicious to me is USA. I've never been trusting of the low-lyers, at least not this late in the game.

Israel's vote seems weird from the beginning, you seem to have a lot of suspicion on Australia, A LOT, of suspicion. But you so easily vote for USA for lying low. My gut tells me not to buy it. This made me go back, and review the rest of your votes. You voted for New Zealand on Day 2, and India on day 3. Both obvious votes, and easily explainable by a mere, "They just seemed SOOOOOOOOO obvious." Again, I don't buy it reviewing back thats what I LOT of members trying to not be noticed did.

I'm not going to vote yet, because if I'm wrong, and someone agrees then the cult can bandwagon and end this day. But I think I've brought up some points that should be discussed.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 03:48 AM
South Africa

Well that was certainly a good shot! Cult leader gone! I suspected Norway but I got so caught up with Spain's gunning for me and USA's odd behavior that I glossed over that one. Good job guys!

I think it's safe to say that none of the cult voted for the cult leader. That doesn't mean that some mafia voted for him. We have to keep in mind that at all times. Just because someone is clearly not part of one scum group it doesn't mean they aren't part of another.

Now onto Japan. Had we found a Cult yesterday, I was really planning on going after Japan today. But the role claim of morally conscious vig seems to check out. That is would be a tough one to guess. So India must have been smoking something, or perhaps been a paranoid cop. Japan is safe from me for the time being.

Cult has potentially 4 members, but I think they missed a recruitment or two, so it's more like 2-3 members. Mafia probably has 3ish members. Since the mafia has the ability to kill I think they are the bigger threat right now. But getting a scum at all would be imparitive.

That's all I have for now.

[M] Felix
02-28-2008, 03:53 AM
Pakistan

Short post, sorry:

It looks now like Japan was telling the truth about the Morally Conscious Vigilante. So there is a chance that Iran killed Brazil, then because of 2/3rd thing killed himself, and the mafias kill was blocked. Possible...

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 04:10 AM
North Korea

I think that there are at least 3 cult and probably 4. The first few nights there was little to no chance of it being blocked.

And doesnt the cult get to offer 3 possible recruits in the case that one of them is non-recruitable?

It was like that in other mafia games i played anyway.

If that is true(please confirm moderators) then there are 4 cult. This kind of scares me because they only need two townies to vote for someone and then they can make it happen.

The vigilante's death is unfortunate, but she wasnt really a good vigilante, killing off mostly townies.

I think there are 2-3 mafia members left now, with prostitute and serial killer dead. However, since there are so little of us townies left, we need a cult lynched or we wont be able to win the votes in the next day.

And hopefully, the mafia and cult will then kill each other, and a townie that has been hiding will emerge victorious.

In my eyes, a victory in an other way doesnt seem likely.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 04:17 AM
South Africa

North Korea, I'm pretty sure you're mafia.

The 3 recruit thing is pretty ludicrous, and I think it is a mafia ploy to take the focus away from them.

The mafia likely spread out their votes last time around. Japan gets cleared for the role claim, and Pakistan gets cleared for the WM affiliation. That leaves USA and North Korea. USA is weird but they have mentioned some 'special role' and I'd like to hear them out before I vote for them.

For the record, here is my short list of who I think is scum (of either group):

North Korea
USA
Spain

I think Spain is cult. They tried to recruit me, failed, and decided to send one of their own after me. This had the added effect of deflecting suspicion off of the leader, Norway. Has Spain ever mentioned Norway in his posts?

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 04:27 AM
North Korea

I am merely asking South Afrika. The moderators can confirm or deny.

I can shout that im not mafia here, but when you post no reason, im guessing this is the same Cult pressuring that Norway started. He suddenly came out with a claim as well and he turned out to be the cult leader.

And I didnt see you voting for Norway, or ever suspecting the strange way he votes. Actually, my short lists of who is scum and cult is this.

cult:

Israel
Iraq
Australia
South Afrika

- I just dont believe the whole white mage thing. It seems a way too powerful role. And this is actually the first time i heard you claim anything about the cult. And in your shortlist i dont see any cult, although they are a great threat. Israel has been too quiet, i dont trust it, same as Iraq.

scum:

USA
Spain

USA has been suspisious in the entire game, but i admit that some of this is simply reading the reason all you guys gave for him being scum. Spain has been questionable at best. I chalked Japan up as scum as well, but his claim seems to check out, so i crossed him out again.

Anyway, these are my suspisions. Pakistan and the rest are up for grabs, I can't get a clear reading there.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 04:40 AM
South Africa

North Korea;2432744']And I didnt see you voting for Norway, or ever suspecting the strange way he votes.

South Africa;2431912']
Norway - Norway has been our lone wolf. They always seem to want to vote the non majority. Day 2 they voted for Russia, Day 3 for China. Look at this quote from Norway:

Norway;2430050']
I also suspect Russia, South Korea, and Japan for <b>lone voting</b>. Nothing against any of you guys, really, but members of mafia have been historically known in past games to stay out of the main voting.

So they were basically calling out someone for doing the exact same thing they did.

Also, when NZ looked cooked, Norway was a big proponent of 'keeping the discussion alive'. It is my opinion that this is a strategy that the scum are using this round. Try and promote discussion to look like good guys. One confirmed scum already used this tactic.

What do you call that?

North Korea;2432744']
Anyway, these are my suspisions. Pakistan and the rest are up for grabs, I can't get a clear reading there.
Pakistan and Australia are linked. Australia claimed WM and Pakistan claimed WM pre-scramble. Either they are telling the truth or they are both part of the same scum group. There is no denying this.

The fact that you missed these two critical points seems to indicate to me that you are scum, or just a really bad player. Are most of you guys just bad at this?

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 04:56 AM
North Korea

Well done, you found out that i dont actually read all of your internal scuffles and arguments. Maybe because i actually have a job and have to work 8-10 hours a day.

I've only been coming here more often lately, because i have to run 40 min simulations and that frees up a lot of time :p

I'll give you the fact that i didnt see the Pakistan thing.

But I still didnt see you voting for Norway and saying he's a lone wolf doesnt really say much.

And i still havent heard a single reason why i would be scum. It's exactly the same as it went with Norway.

I'm off to sleep soon. So i might as well vote, as they only need 6 votes this round.

you vote exactly the same way as Norway did and i dont like it. Therefore i will vote for you now, but if you manage to come up with a decent argument before i retire for the night(+/-30 min), i will go for someone else.

##vote: South Afrika

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 05:12 AM
South Africa

The reason I suspect you is because spread contradictory and misinformation. I posted some examples above. You missed my post about Norway, and the link between Australia and Pakistan.

However, here is another example:

North Korea;2431818']
To lynch a cult, because they cant be killed at night.

There is no where that has been stated. Sounds like something a mafia would say to get people to stop looking for mafia.

I don't have time to go through the thread and find all the examples. I can only hope that others do, or have, and see what I have seen.

The reason I suspected you before was because while I read over the thread I got an odd vibe from you. Your posts since are only confirming this vibe. I wish I had more specifics from before, but I've read this thread so many times that I don't want to go back to it again. I've already spent too much time on this game. :(

Are you only voting for me because I am going after you, pointing out things that you agreed were holes in your game? Before you voted me I was only a possible suspect. How have my posts since then caused you to feel differently?

Yesterday I would have cared if I was on the chopping block. But today I don't think it matters as much. Losing another town would be a huge blow, but I think it would point fingers at the right people and the remaining town can pick it up. Of course, I don't want to die, because if I did the town would be closer to losing.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 05:26 AM
North Korea

Actually, it was something you said.

I think cult was a little too overpowered in this game. It's a strong role on it's own, but with the whole night kill immune thing. That just kills it for the town.

And this misinformation is merely based upon what i read. If no one corrects me like you just did in that quote, then how would i know?

And to find that quote, you'd have to dig anyway, so I'm guessing you couldn't find anything else.

This still seems like Cult pressuring to me and therefore will not change my vote. That quote actually was my first suspision about you, because i didnt even know that.

Again, If by tomorrow the day isnt over yet and you actually gave me some real idea why you voted for me, i'll change my vote based on the rest of the discussions. I do afree that we can't make more mistakes anymore and will take an open mind towards all this.

And I think i will take your suggestion. I have a strong feeling about this. If they lynch you and you turn out to be townie, Then feel free to lynch me next time. Would only seem fair.

But i dont think it works that way.

Anyway, im off to bed.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 05:42 AM
South Africa

Ok, when I wrote that I assumed that everyone read the FIRST POST OF THE THREAD that stated that the CULT LEADER was immune from night kills for the first three nights. I was casually referring to that fact. I did not bother explaining it further since to me it was obvious what I was referring to.

I had no clue that people would actually not read that bit. You really didn't read that? That's a stretch, BUT the rest of your posts seem to imply that you don't read everything.

The quote from you I got above is basically me trying to go through your posts to figure out why I suspected you. I clicked on a random page and there it was. That's really all there is to it. To me it was a good enough example without having to go through the whole thing again.

Also, I have never voted for you. AGAIN with the not reading. Are you just choosing what you care to pay attention to?

If I get lynched I'd rather the town go after Spain and not you. You seem more genuinely lost and he seemed more like he was out to get me.

But I don't trust either of you!

I've been spending too much time on this. Town I leave it in your hands to decide our fates. I'll vote in the morning if I'm still alive.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-28-2008, 05:48 AM
Iraq

This seems like a decent time to reveal this info. No time like the present, right? Sorry in advance, North Korea; here's a reason why you would be scum.

I am a Brother Cop. North Korea is my brother, and yes, he is Mafia.

Conditions of the sibling factor are typical: if NK dies, I commit suicide the following night. The converse is also true.

Night 1, I investigated North Korea, which was probably a wasted investigation. It was a sanity test. Of course, the result was guilty.

Night 2, I investigated Russia. She turned up guilty.

Night 3, South Korea. Result: innocent.

Night 4, investigated Japan. Result: Australia is innocent.

Night 5, investigated USA. Result: innocent.

So what does this mean?

I know I'm definitely not the best at this game in terms of reading people and scheming and all that, but here are my best guesses.

1) I'm pretty sure Australia is telling the truth about being a White Mage, and about being a Bus Driver before the scramble.

2) I think Spain is cult.

3) I'm really bad at this. But I'm sure other people will be able to draw conclusions from this info, right?

[M] Elize
02-28-2008, 06:00 AM
Spain

I am not Cult! I am a Townie.

Also, for those of you who do not know, upon investigation a Cult member will appear innocent. I remember asking Psy/Qwerty about that. They can confirm it if they want to.

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 06:02 AM
Kofi Annan

Cult will appear innocent upon cop investigation.

[M] Felix
02-28-2008, 06:20 AM
Pakistan

Well now... I think South Africa is Pro-Town, he has given us a lot of help and his advice has helped. I am not sure if North Korea is scum or not, there arguments have been befuddled and convoluted, but you could just be a confused townie.

Though we didn't end up lynching Spain like South Africa pushed us to, if it had been Norway South Africa had been voting for then they would look even more solid in my eyes, but I am not quite ready to throw my support behind them yet.

Now if this has already been told to us then I missed it, but I don't know if someone converted by the cult keeps there abilities. if they do then I am almost certain that they would have gone after Australia, as I am almost certain that they were/are the white mage. Also I don't know if protection protects you from the cult. Now if it dosen't then they probobly would have gone after Australia for

A) They would now have a white mage in the cult, or

B) They gained a member and took away the towns Protector therefore lowering our chances of victory.

Thats something to think about. They also voted for Spain instead of Norway, so they could have been protecting a member of the cult.

Also South Africa seems to be a person the Cult would want in the fact that they are reminding me of Del Rinoa last game (That is Del Murder playing Rinoa for those of you who aren't savvy like that). We have been putting a lot of stalk in what you say, so if they took you they might be able to pull our strings. Just something to think about.

Also I still find USA to be suspicious, I mean their arguments had nothing behind them, and they haven't said anything in awhile. though that is small...

there is some food for thought!

[M] Caprica
02-28-2008, 08:16 AM
USA

South Africa;2432739']USA is weird but they have mentioned some 'special role' and I'd like to hear them out before I vote for them.

My role is Bus Driver. On night 4 I switched Japan and Australia. On night 3 I was blocked, and on night 5 I switched South Africa and Spain.

Edit: Sorry for the late post, but I've being busy.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 04:08 PM
North Korea

That is probably the most ridiculous roleclaim ever Iraq. I dont even understand why to make it at all.

If you would out me as scum, and they would lynch me, then you would die as well. Seems to go against all sense of self preservation in my eyes. Unless of course you were pressured into that roleclaim, by either cult or mafia.

And also not true. I am a Faith healer. Which gives me a 50% chance of healing someone, because the person either believes or doesnt in faith healing. I was a Vanilla townie before the scramble.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 04:36 PM
South Africa

Ok Iraq, I had no reason to suspect you before, so I believe your claim.

So that leaves us with a dilema. Do we go after North Korea, a 'confirmed' mafia, losing a cop in the process? The cop part really isn't all that important any more, but one less cop means one less town to help with the voting. The vig really hurt us, basically taking away two town, so losing one more town could put us away.

Or, we can put that information in our pocket (knowing eventually that we have to lynch NK) and try for someone else. If we were to do that, I would say Spain is the one to go after, for the reasons I stated yesterday.

At least I hope that my spat with NK shows that I am not mafia. So why am I not cult? There is a reason for that too. I might have to reveal all the information I have later, but for now all I can say is that I have a role that is immune from cult recruitment.

It feels like there is only 2-3 people posting, when there are 11 left. Some of you people need to post!

NK: There was a faith healer in the last game, and I don't think they would put it in again. Nice try though.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 04:46 PM
North Korea

worth a shot.

its true, i am a brother goon.

But therefore i also know that there is one other mafia. The killing wont stop if you lynch me, you'll lose a cop too and two votes that can be used against cult.

I still wanted to bring down the cult, because there is no way the mafia/town would win if the cult kill off another townie.

I still think you are cult SA, unless you give some evidence. I'll either be lynched by this information or not, but a cult has to be killed today, or there is no way a town or mafia victory is even possible.

I still dont get why you outed yourself Iraq? I'm guessing you are either Cult or just very stupid. I hope the latter.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 05:10 PM
South Africa

This might be the first time that someone claims mafia to avoid being lynched.

I'd like to hear from someone other than Spain/Brothers on what to do. We have plenty of time, at least.

[M] Elize
02-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Spain

And I am the bloody, Pope. [/sarcasm] Seriously, what is with all this role claiming this game? I go back to my earlier comment, is there something in the water?

Let's look at the numbers. There is 11 of us. In the worst case, the Cult was 5 members but with the death of the leader it is now 4. The Mafia is believed to have 2-3 members left, we cannot be sure. Means 6-7 players are likely scum. 4-5 Townies. Now for the roleclaiming.

Until told otherwise, I am assuming upon becoming Cult, Townies with special powers lose their powers, otherwise it'd make them too powerful.

Iraq-Brother Cop.

Results: North Korea and Russia Mafia. South Korean, Australia and USA innocent. Innocent does not mean Townie, it could mean cult. Also, the question remains as to why Iraq was not invovle in the scramble. Maybe Kofi has a reason, but for now I would say that is suspicious. Also we should note that Japan was skipped over on Night 4 and Australia was instead investigated.

USA - Bus Driver

While the role of Bus Driver could be likely, the claim is pretty easy if we are to trust Iraq's information. The Night 4 deal could be easily ascribed to basing it off of what Iraq said. As for Night 3? We would have to ask Russia but the dead cannot speak (unless the Townies had a roleblocker as well). As for the Night 5 deal? There was two kills and it could be understood either way: Brazil was targetted by Iran (vig) and was killed and then Iran's morals were not so good (I'd have to look back on the killings) so Kofi took action. This would mean the Mafia did not do a night kill which would seem highly odd since they already were unable to do one the night Russia was killed (unless Russia was bus driven with someone, but the USA has not claimed that). The second, more plausable one (to me) is that Iran killed Brazil and the Mafia got Iran. The first scenario implies that the Mafia either did not night kill or their night kill was prevented somehow (Faith Healer/White Mage?). The second scenario would mean that the Mafia was not blocked. What this means the USA is that there is little to no evidence to support his Night 5 claim. Making his roleclaim slightly suspicious.

North Korea - Faith Healer

While it would explain some inconsistencies nicely, it also makes you wonder why Kofi would give the Townies two healers. Especially if we are to trust your brother. :/ Okay, North Korea just confirmed hiself to be Mafia.

South Africa - Mysterious Unrecruitable Role

I am still suspicious of you, and that roleclaim seems, until you come out with the rest, pretty convinient.

As for any of the roles mentioned, I will state that I believe they become ineffective (Kofi, some response?) upon becoming Cult. Also I am wondering how much of these roleclaims (Let's not forget Australia's WM roleclaim) are true. I mean they could be true that they were those roles but they could now be Cult and using their old roles (since no one can claim they were not, unless the role did not eist before the scramble). That is why I am wondering how much of Iraq's clais are true, if there was at some point him converting to the cult. It would be pretty easy to fake the last few investigations (I assume the Brother part is true) since Cult appear Innocent anyways, so he could have known what to put to clear the names of those who were cult.

I also agree with Mexico (?) who said that the Cult members most likely did not vote for Norway. This means USA, North Korea, Pakistan and Japan are not Cult but Townies and/or Mafia.

Assuming USA is a Townie, then I would say that those who voted for him are potential Scum or Townies who are misguided. This means Israel is potential Cult/Mafia.

And Pakistan, I share the same view as you towards South Africa. My suspicions are that they are Del and Miriel, making them a powerful combination and a tempting force for either the Cult or Mafia. Their claim to immunity seems, until they explain it more, rather weak. Also, South Africa, I never said you were trying to speed up the game. I moved away from the votes argument since it was not my strongest one. My story as far as thinking you are Scum hasn't changed, just how I presented it.

As for why I have never mentioned Norway in my accusations? This may seem like convinient, something you will point out, I am sure. By other suspect that I hinted at was Norway. I did not want to come out with it since I had thought that either both of you are Cult or one was vig/cop. South Africa, you were doing plenty to put the heat on me, if I claimed Norway as my other suspect and you both were Cult? It'd be suicide. I may have been playing weak when I accused you but I am not completely foolish. The reason I targeted you was when I thought and looked through the thread, there was simply, to me, more evidence against you. As I said before, there was a small voice in the back of my mind saying that you might have been the vig (possibly a cop if there was one). With Iran dead and Iraq revealed, my suspicions of you are only confirmed. That being said, I am not jumping the gun this time. I am going to wait to see how the wind blows before I vote. :)

EDIT: Out of the lot of you, besides myself, USA, Iran and Japan seem the ost likely to be innocent. Japan's role claim pans out and the reason they were not investigated one night would work well with USA's claim.

EDIT: and Pakistan! I forgot that one. Damnit! Need to reread post more before posting!

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Kofi Annan

I will state that I believe they become ineffective (Kofi, some response?) upon becoming Cult.Some town roles would lose their powers, and some town roles are unrecruitable. Can't say further than that!

Also, not confirming the existance of brothers with this post. But I would hope that you would all realise that there are obvious reasons as to why they would not be included in the scramble if such roles exist.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 05:33 PM
North Korea

Duuh..

Because then two people would know that i was a goon.

Which brings me to the question: Why wasnt i informed that Iraq was a cop? He knew fromt he beginning i was a goon, didnt he?

seems very unfair imo

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 05:37 PM
Kofi Annan

If a brother goon existed, he would definitely have been told in his role PM that his brother was a cop and it isn't Kofi Annan's fault if the brother goon didn't read it properly!

[M] Adama
02-28-2008, 06:06 PM
Japan

Well it seems a lot of bomb shells dropped in the night while I was asleep.

I'll need to reread over a lot of it before coming to any final conclusions. But there's a few things that bug me. Mostly South Africa's claim of a power role, yet not divulging details at this moment. Seems too much like buying time to build up a story to me. Right now we're at the end here we're over half dead and with 3 factions each with a membership ranging from 2-5 people is the estimates. There's not much to hide at this point if your a real townie, your either the lost mason, or cult.

As for the brothers, it seems like it could be legit. If Iraq is in fact the cop, then that means India's claim of being a cop were wrong, because well, 3 cops? Let's face it that just ain't happening ESPECIALLY with cop haters like Psy in charge. :p If their claim is right I would think we should keep them until the other mafia is killed since losing a townie and killing one mafia still means there's at least one more mafia out there killing us, one-two mafia who we don't know.

Right now my suspect list is beginning to look like this...

Cult/Mafia
Spain
Mexico
Israel

Cult
South Africa

Mafia
North Korea

The others I think have a bit better basing for being townies then scum, but I'm still not 100% trusting them as of yet, but much more so then the above ones on my list.

However with all the role claims I'm a bit confused because of the darn scramble, with it it makes everything so upside down to figure out.

Anyways that was a bit longer then what I was going to post, I just kind of had a lot of ideas running through my head, I'll reread over everything and give some more thoughts and post them when I have a chance.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 06:12 PM
North Korea

Kofi Annan;2433037']If a brother goon existed, he would definitely have been told in his role PM that his brother was a cop and it isn't Kofi Annan's fault if the brother goon didn't read it properly!

Thats bull.

The first time i was Brother goon with the other mafia. Then ed ruined the game, we switched countries and all i got in the pm was that my role was the same but now with Iraq.

That reminds me there, you changed my brother role to a townie or you changed his status.

Its getting confusing and doesnt add up :confused:

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 06:24 PM
South Africa

Ok, the truth is, I was buying time to come up with a good role. I was going to claim Psychologist, someone who can investigate and tell your sanity, where cult members would come up insane. I find it ludicrious that something like this isn't actually in play, but then again maybe it is.

I was going to use this claim to say that I found Spain insane and say that he was cult. Because I am pretty sure that he is. If I was wrong then it would lead to my lynch the next day most likely, but hey, it would have been entertaining to those watching! And honestly it's just a game and most of y'all aren't posting, so I thought this would spice things up.

However, with the scramble I couldn't make it work. Well, I probably could, but I didn't really feel like it. So here is the truth.

I am a Mason Recruiter. Brazil was my mason buddy and the stupid Vig killed her. Pre scramble I was a regular mason and Brazil was the recruiter, and then we switched. Masons are immune from recruitment (even if Kofi doesn't confirm this I hope you can see why this is). This can be more or less confirmed by looking at the other role claims. Has anyone else claimed Mason? If there is one there must be another.

We did recruit someone. Unfortunately, we were told that there was the possibility of recruiting scum. We found this weird, but that's the way it is. I will not reveal who I recruited because I still think that information has some merit to be kept secret. If they want to step forward that is their own choice.

There you have it. I am NOT cult or mafia. I hope Spain is right and that cult would want to recruit me, because that would give them one less member.

NK is mafia. I think Spain is cult. Spain came after me out of no where and changed their story constantly. My thought was, the cult tried to recruit me, failed, and so sent Spain to lynch me. That is why I voted for Spain yesterday, and why I want to vote for him today.

We need to decide if we want to go after the brothers or in another direction. Part of me doesn't want to get the brothers yet because they have a common enemy still out there: cult. It is quite silly that mafia and town have to work together but that is the way the game is set up.

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 06:28 PM
Kofi Annan

We made it clear that the roles from the game which ed messed up still applied, and that you could request a copy of the role PM from that game if you liked. You still may request a copy of your role PM from that game. In fact, I shall send you one anyway.

If you didn't understand, you should've asked us.

[M] Caprica
02-28-2008, 08:19 PM
USA

Australia, South Korea, Israel-please post want you think.

[M] Felix
02-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Pakistan

For now South Africa, I trust you. Your role claim makes sence, and all that jazz, though it could be useful if we knew who you tried to recruit. As of right now I am kinda lost for who to vote for. USA is still suspicious to me, even though there Bus Driver role claim checks out, I think they may be Cult as I don't think the are Mafia.

Psychotic
02-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Three and a half hours till deadline and not one of you has voted!

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 09:07 PM
North Korea

I did, and here you are telling me to read better xD

although that was probably true.

but to make it easy for you ill post again.

##vote: South Afrika

Pakistan saying that SA's roleclaim seems legit doesnt comfort me as Pakistan himself is on the shortlist for cult.

And people, The cult has 3-4 votes. They can literally choose who to lynch now!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Mexico

I'm back from school :D

Although I still feel susipicous toward Israel, I think that SA is a bit more susipicios to me.

He really seems to be downplaying how close the Cult is to winning this game. A lot of his focus has been on mafia, and I feel that that should be the town's later worry.

I don't know if I'll be paying a lot of attention right now and the day is pretty close to over, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote for him.

## Vote: South Africa

With this said, this is still subject to change if, A. Israel never shows up, or B. Israel shows up, and doesn't give me a good explaination.

[M] Caprica
02-28-2008, 09:18 PM
USA

This is what we know(if people aren't lying):

Mafia:
North Korea

Townie:
Iraq
Japan
Spain
Pakistan
South Africa
USA

No idea who cult could be.

Mexico;2432632']My thoughts

My thoughts on Israel's vote:

##Vote: USAIsrael's vote seems weird from the beginning, you seem to have a lot of suspicion on Australia, A LOT, of suspicion. But you so easily vote for USA for lying low. My gut tells me not to buy it. This made me go back, and review the rest of your votes. You voted for New Zealand on Day 2, and India on day 3. Both obvious votes, and easily explainable by a mere, "They just seemed SOOOOOOOOO obvious." Again, I don't buy it reviewing back thats what I LOT of members trying to not be noticed did.

I'm not going to vote yet, because if I'm wrong, and someone agrees then the cult can bandwagon and end this day. But I think I've brought up some points that should be discussed.

Because of this I'm going to vote:
##Vote:Israel

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 09:23 PM
South Africa

If I was cult why would I be going after Spain and not you? Killing you would kill two non cult members, as I highly doubt brother cop can be recruited. With you two out of the way the cult would be in good shape. But I don't want to kill brother cop because that would mean less town.

I really wish more people would post. But I guess they are busy with other things, like I should be. :p

This was my vote yesterday and it is my vote today. Read my posts and decide for yourself who looks more like a bad guy. If I feel like it I'll do more analysis later but I'm kind of getting sick of this.

<b>##Vote: Spain</b>

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Iraq

And that's why I'm voting for Spain. Again.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Mexico

Alright, I'm retracting my vote for South Africa,

If I was cult why would I be going after Spain and not you? Killing you would kill two non cult members, as I highly doubt brother cop can be recruited. With you two out of the way the cult would be in good shape. But I don't want to kill brother cop because that would mean less town.

Because that is an incredibly good point.

## Unvote: South Africa

But I don't see the argument against Spain, it seems too random. I think my Israel theory is more on target. Especially because I'd atribute Spain's "trying to go after you" as a Mafia move, and right now I think we should worry about the Cult, who has the possiblity of winning much sooner.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 09:40 PM
North Korea

I just know you are Cult SA, but seeing as Israel probably is too and that is a good point i'll unvote.

but i just know it.. in my bones. You know too much, too subtle.. too much trying to steer us away from cult.

For now I'll vote for israel. But if by the end of this game it comes out that SA is cult(which i know it will), there will be a big 'I TOLD YOU' from me, just that you know.

edit: Actually no, i wont change my vote. I suspect Iraq from being cult. Because i see no other reason for him to actually post that he's tied to a mafia.

But Israel is high in my list too. And since Australia keeps protecting you, i see no other way.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 09:47 PM
South Africa

You suspect your own brother? Anyone you don't suspect, North <b>C</b>orea?

Ok buddy, how about this. If, at the end of the game, I end up being Cult, you can scream 'I TOLD YOU SO' as much as you want. However, if it turns up that I'm not, you must make a post, under your real account, that says 'I am not smarter than a 5th grader'.

Also your avatar (whatever it is) has to wear a dunce cap for a whole week. Deal?

[M] Adama
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
Japan

Right now Israel is top of my list. I don't full trust you yet South Africa as you said you were thinking of making up a false role claim to get someone lynched, and well that disturbs me a lot. India tried to do the same thing, and as we have seen has lied about everything except being vanilla townie. Your claim of being a mason however I can get as I was thinking along the same lines that mason can't be recruited into cult. However I'm not 100% believing you yet as your claim as a recruiter of all things, since if there was a mason recruiter, shouldn't there be more masons and hence the cult be less of a threat?

Regardless I still have a lot of belief that Israel is cult or mafia now. He's remained low, and his posts have been lacking of any real depth to try and work out what he's thinking from. So then my vote is currently going towards Israel.

##Vote: Israel

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 09:58 PM
South Africa

Our recruitment was a one shot deal. So at most there could have been 3 masons. And it turns out there were. But the caveat that we don't know if the recruited mason is town alligned means there was really only two.

[M] Mom – Host
02-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Kofi Annan

Votecount!!!!

Spain(2) South Africa, Iraq

Israel(2) USA, Japan

South Africa(1) North Korea, Mexico

With 11 people remaning, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Voting ends about 12:30 AM GMT thats about 3 hours from now

Not Voting - Australia, Israel, Mexico, Pakistan, Spain, South Korea

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Australia

As of now I think Spain is the most suspicious. He just doesn't seem right to me.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 10:26 PM
North Korea

Very well, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt here, but i will still say i told you so.

and why wouldnt i suspect my own brother. He is a townie, you know.

But for now, I shall try to make a difference, as it seems nobody is voting for you anyway.

I will go for Israel though, Spain doesnt seem like cult to me, but Israel does.

##unvote: South Afrika
##vote: Israel

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 10:32 PM
South Africa

Remember, all the people who are cult started off as town. So for those of you who are voting Israel, which night do you think he was recruited? Choices are 1-4.

I guess I could do this for Spain too. I think Spain was recruited night 3 or 4 (which ran together because of the BP).

[M] Adama
02-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Japan

By the North Korea....it's Africa. Crazy communists.

[M] Helo
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
North Korea

Anyone could be recruited at any night. I dont see a point in discussing such an irrelevant thing as they'd still come up innocent in my brothers investigations. Thats why if what he says is true and spain came up as scum(before the scramble anyway), he can't be cult now.

This is exactly why I suspect you SA. You seem to try and protect Israel. For a Vanilla townie actions that seems mighty suspisious.

I guess I could do this for Spain too

Why would it be different for Israel?

Anyway, I'm positively tired from this day. will people just vote and get this day over with.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Mexico

Tbh I think Israel was recruited night 1, because all of his votes where for obvious ones, until Norway where he made a vote which I think is a good one for not getting susipicion.

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
South Africa

North Korea;2433289']
This is exactly why I suspect you SA. You seem to try and protect Israel. For a Vanilla townie actions that seems mighty suspisious.

I'm not a vanilla town. I'm a recruiting mason. READ

Who is your Eoff account? You are so banned when this is over.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
02-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Australia

South Africa;2433293']
North Korea;2433289']

good job keeping who you are a secret del:p... or maybe miriel...

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 11:06 PM
South Africa

You never know, I could be foa. I did say y'all at some point.

Psychotic
02-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Maybe a mystery staffer signed up!

[M] Adama
02-28-2008, 11:16 PM
Japan

Australia;2433300']
South Africa;2433293']
North Korea;2433289']

good job keeping who you are a secret del:p... or maybe miriel...

That would have to be Miriel. Del doesn't threaten to ban you.....he breaks your legs. :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
02-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Mexico

Not to be a spoil sport, but I think we have more important things to talk about. I may have to go soon, so I'm gonna go ahead and vote

## Vote: Israel

[M] D'Anna
02-28-2008, 11:35 PM
South Africa

Ok. I will play my last card.

Israel was the person we recruited. We did this on Night 3. So if Israel was cult, it would have to have happened nights 1 or 2. That is not to say they have been mafia the whole time.

Israel seemed innocent enough, and that's why we brought him in. However, he hasn't really been active since, so I don't know what to make of it.

One last thing. As soon as Israel showed up in the Mason forum, Spain went after me. Spain also left hints that he knew our true identity, and even though lately it has been more obvious, at that point it would have been hard to tell. So my theory was Spain and Israel were working together, and that Issy spilled the beans as soon as he got access to our forum. Since Spain was the main driver of this, I wanted him out first. Also, even without the Israel connection Spain screamed guilty to me and could very well be independently evil.

That's my story. Spain still gets my vote, but if Israel dies, it will be interesting to see what he comes up as.

[M] Felix
02-29-2008, 12:00 AM
Pakistan

I have to go, so I am tossing in my vote because there is no way I would get back in before the days end.

[M] Mom – Host
02-29-2008, 12:28 AM
Kofi Annan

Spain(4) South Africa, Iraq, Australia, Pakistan

Israel(4) USA, Japan, North Korea, Mexico

South Africa(0) North Korea, Mexico

Not voting: Israel, South Korea, Spain.

SUDDEN DEATH. Nobody can be voted for other than Spain and Israel. Remember, townsfolk: A wrong choice here would be disastrous...

It takes courage to admit when one is wrong and take the plunge. And my friends, I bestow courage upon you.

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 12:34 AM
South Africa

Funny how the two people in question haven't even voted.

Anyway, I'm not changing, mainly because I don't want to admit we were wrong to recruit Israel.

Here's something interesting: Mexico and North Korea both voted to me, and both switched to Israel once they saw I wasn't going to get more votes. NK is an admitted mafia.

Mafia = Spain + NK + Mexico? Have I been wrong about Spain? Either way he is scum and needs to die.

For the record: Israel did say in the mason forum that he was Vanilla Town before and after the scramble.

[M] Elize
02-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Spain

I want to save my own ass, sorry Israel. And no, I am not in anyway associated with them!

##vote: Israel

[M] Mom – Host
02-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Kofi Annan

Israel is one of the most disputed nations on earth. Surely if there was trouble, it would originate from there. Suicide bombers, Israeli armed forces charging into the West Bank...yes, they would be behind it.

So, you think you're the holy land, do you? Oh baby. Oh baby yes. I think you know what that means. It's time for a MOTHAsmurfIN' CRUSADE! YEEEEEEHAW! WOOP WOOP WOOP!

The Crusaders marched into Israel...and found it to be filled with religious fanatics. Uh-oh.

Israel was a Cultist Mason. I Took The Red Pill had an impossible task, poor man.

THE CULT FACTION HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Wrong move, town. Wrong move.

If the mafia gets off their night kill onto a townie, it is game over.

Standing on the brink. It's so calm, so quiet. The end of the world approaches.

[M] Mom – Host
02-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Kofi Annan

As the nations of the world slept, there was anxiety in the air. The mafia, they can kill us all! One nation, Mexico was just atarting to talk amoung the other nations. Mabey their small revolution helped, but it got them talking. they didn't get to talk for long, as a meteor hit them and they died.

Mexico was a Vanilla Town, first played by Raven Nox, then by Goldenboko.

Only 8 countries remain, and Iraq was torn between the people of the world, and his brother. It is up to Iraq now, he can choose to go with his brother or the town.

Day 7 now begins. It takes 4 to lynch, or Iraqs decision.

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 07:30 PM
South Africa

Ok, assuming Iraq stays with the town (do what you want man, I don't much care at this point), I think everyone should role claim. State your role before the scramble, and your role after the scramble. Anyone who doesn't role claim is mafia, anyone who lies is mafia.

Kofi, there are 9 countries.

[M] Australia
[M] Iraq
[M] Japan
[M] North Korea
[M] Pakistan
[M] South Africa
[M] South Korea
[M] Spain
[M] USA

So it takes 5 to lynch. Since the game ends if Iraq sides with mafia then I assume there are 4 mafia left.

My role claim:
Pre scramble - Mason
Post scramble - Mason Recruiter (I switched with Brazil)

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 07:32 PM
North Korea

cmon Iraq, lets end this.

Ill make you a nice spagetti and meatballs if you do. ^^

Then you can say you won too.

Think about it. The mafia will win otherwise anyways. They control 4 votes.

Townies only need to vote once against another townie and BAM!.. game over.. and then you lost.

Come over to the darkside xD

Oh and if your thinking of lynching me, that wouldnt change the situation for once. And mafia get another kill. So youd be dead anyway. Your only hope would be to vote for a mafia other then me, and get full support.

Which means youll have to guess.. and you'd have to have full support. And all votes.

not to mention you'd have to be lucky not to get a townie, because then the entire mafia would vote with you and we would win xD

so Iraq.. you see that resistance is futile XD

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 07:36 PM
South Africa

I'm pretty sure if Iraq sides with town we can get all four of you.

Also, with White Mage and Bus Driver (presumably) still in play, it is quite probable that one of your night kills will fail, giving us numbers.

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 07:40 PM
North Korea

That protection didnt seem to help you last night :p

and Bus driver would have to guess the right mafia to block. The only confirmed mafia you know about is me :D. So im guessing that busdriver role is useless.

Also the fact that white mage can only protect two people, then taking it into account that he'll protect himself, it slinks down to one person. So lets say 50% chance on a kill.

And 4 votes at our disposel. Youd have to be really lucky to win.

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 07:45 PM
South Africa

The bus driver can switch two people. So they can switch you and the person not being protected by the white mage. Or they can switch the person being protected and the one targeted for kill. There's some luck involved but there is a bit of strategy if both people know what they are doing.

We're saving you for last. So I can narrow down your Eoff account and start working on that dunce cap avatar.

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
North Korea

*shakes head*

my my, you dont get strategy at all do you :p.

I got everyone convinced there were lotsa cult didnt I?

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 07:51 PM
South Africa

Sorry pal, faith healer didn't work and this isn't going to work. I know you truly believed I was cult. :p

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM
North Korea

whatever, you do what you must. Seems like admin abuse though, since i never actually agreed to that

[M] Felix
02-29-2008, 08:12 PM
Pakistan

Well... That sucks a little bit.

Pre-Scramble - White Mage

Post - Scramble - Vanilla Townie

Its between Mafia Loyalty and Brotherly Love... The plot thickens... what ever is going to happen! I cant take the pressure! :eek:

[M] Adama
02-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Japan

Wow I'm surprised we made through the night, the mods lied they said one more kill and we would lose. They got me all scared for nothing. :(

At least we can still get a town win yet!

Also I was the Morally Counscious Vigilante before the scramble, afterwards I became just a vanilla townie.

[M] Caprica
02-29-2008, 08:45 PM
USA

Pre-scramble:Vanilla Townie

Post-scramble:Bus Driver

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 09:03 PM
North Korea

Id like to point out the following thing here.

4 mafia,
5 townies.

roleclaim

SA - recruiter mason
US - Bus driver
Japan - Vanilla
Pakistan - townie
Australia - white mage
Iraq - cop

only confirmed one is Iraq ^^

i count 6 townies roleclaim and 5 townies.. let the discussion begin :p

of course we havent even heard the townie roleclaim of the last 3 :D

edit: its fun knowing all the roles already.. makes me feel like a moderator xD

[M] D'Anna
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
South Africa

But you're not a moderator, you're just scum. So no one listens to you!

I have my own ideas on who is what but I want to wait for Iraq to actually decide to keep the game going before I spend more time on this.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
02-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Iraq

What's up guys.

My brother is my life.

I can't leave his side. Not for a second.

Sorry, town. Not today.

[M] Helo
02-29-2008, 11:55 PM
North Korea

You and me will make it far in the mafia, brother.

I knew i could count on you ^__^

*brotherly hug*

now lets gut these townies before we take over the world :)

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:11 AM
Kofi Annan

YouTube. Site of a million videos. One for every occasion. I believe I have found one for this occasion.

YouTube - Star Wars: Cockatiels sing "Empire Strikes Back" theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg1BqGReqqU)

"Stand with us, Iraq!" pleaded South Africa. "Have you have no honour? No dignity? Help protect us from tryanny?"

"Come with us, brother. You shall be held in high esteem under the new mafia regime" counselled North Korea.

Brotherly loyalty won. The Rogue Union of Hatred had won.

And it began. The end of the world began. Nuclear warheads fell onto South Africa. Pakistan was blitzed by tornados, powerful lightning storms and hurricanes as the RUH's weather control device took full effect. Gravity was turned off in Australia, and the nation, being on the bottom of the planet, floated off into space. The USA was blasted by a giant orbiting space station (which was not a moon).

They had won. The world was theirs.

THE MAFIA ARE THE WINNERS!
Spain, The Summoner of Leviathan, Mafia Godfather
Japan, Bahamut2000X, Recruiting Mafia Goon
North Korea, Aerith's Knight, Brother Goon
South Korea, fire_of_avalon Mafia Goon (and the real former Morally Conscious Vigilante)
Iraq, Denmark, Brother Cop

LOSERS
South Africa, Del Murder & Miriel, Mason
Pakistan, Dolentrean, Vanilla Town
Australia, leader of mortals, White Mage
USA, Sir Lancealot, Bus Driver

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
03-01-2008, 12:15 AM
South Korea

Yay! I lived! And I won! AND I'M EVIL.

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Kofi Annan

NIGHT ONE.

TOWN
Iraq: North Korea (guilty)
Canada: South Africa (guilty)
South Korea: Italy
Pakistan: Pakistan
Australia: Australia <-> SA
Masons: Roleblocked.

SCUM
Norway: Canada
New Zealand: Canada
Spain: Brazil
Mafia kill: Canada

NIGHT TWO.

TOWN
Iraq: Russia
South Korea: United Kingdom
Pakistan: South Africa
Australia: Australia <-> Japan
Masons:

SCUM
Norway: Australia, Israel
Spain: South Africa
Mafia kill: France

NIGHT THREE.

TOWN
Iraq: South Korea (innocent)
Iran: China
Australia: Australia
USA: (ROLEBLOCKED) China <-> Brazil
Masons: Israel

SCUM
Norway: Russia, N Korea, Japan (fail)
Russia: USA
Mafia recruit: South Korea

NIGHT FOUR:
TOWN
Iraq: Japan - Aus
Iran: Russia
Australia: South Africa
USA: Aus <-> Japan

SCUM
Norway: Pakistan, Spain, SK
Russia: Norway
Mafia kill: South Africa

NIGHT FIVE:
TOWN
Iraq: USA
Iran: Brazil
Australia: Australia
USA: Spain <-> South Africa

SCUM
Mafia kill: Iran

NIGHT SIX
TOWN
Iraq: Spain - Becomes USA (Innocent)
Australia: South Africa
Bus Driver:- Spain and USA

SCUM:
Mafia kill: - Mexico

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Kofi Annan

Happy Llamas (http://z15.invisionfree.com/Happy_Llamas/index.php?act=idx)
(MAFIA FORUM)

The Golden Carp (http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_golden_carp/index.php?act=idx)
(MASONS FORUM)

The Perfect Society (http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_perfect_society/index.php?)
(CULT FORUM)

[M] Adama
03-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Japan

All hail your new evil masters! :evilking:

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:20 AM
Kofi Annan

Scramble effects!

Mafia:
Japan no longer the godfather, became recruiter.
Spain no longer the prostitute, became godfather.
Russia no longer recruiter, became prostitute.

Masons:
Brazil no longer recruiter, became mason.
South Africa no longer mason, became recruiter.

Town:
Australia no longer Bus Driver, became White Mage.
India no longer Beloved Princess, became Vanilla.
China no longer Vanilla, became Beloved Princess.
South Korea no longer Morally Conscious Vigilante, became Vanilla.
Pakistan no longer White Mage, became Vanilla.
USA no longer Vanilla, became Bus Driver.
Israel and Mexico stayed Vanilla.

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:25 AM
Kofi Annan

Country shift between games:

Iran -> Japan.
North Korea -> Spain.
Brazil -> Russia.
Japan -> North Korea.

Germany -> Norway.

Pakistan -> South Africa.
New Zealand -> Brazil.
Mexico -> Iraq.
South Africa -> United Kingdom.
Russia -> China.
France -> Italy.
Norway -> South Korea.
Iraq -> India.
Italy -> New Zealand.
China -> Israel.
USA -> Pakistan.
South Korea -> USA.
India -> Canada.
Canada -> Iran.
Israel (originally Vivi_Lover666) -> France (Jess)
United Kingdom (originally Raven Nox) -> Mexico.
Spain (loses bomb status, originally Jojee) -> Germany (Roto13)
Australia remained leader of mortals.

[M] Mom – Host
03-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Kofi Annan

SOME OF THESE USE PRE-COUNTRY CHANGE NAMES, SOME USE POST-SCRAMBLE NAMES. BUT YOU GET THE BASIC IDEA, RIGHT? :)

You are the Mafia Godfather!

Iran was the head of the Rogue Union of Hatred. Where else! Fed up of constant accusations from the west, Iran has mobilised, calling countries far and wide to its aid.

Every night, Iran and its allies would nuke another nation, wiping it out. One by one they would be made to pay.

- You are scum! You win with the mafia.
- If a cop investigates you, they will receive an innocent result.
- You cannot be night killed.
- Your fellow mafia are North Korea, Japan, and Brazil. You all have access to the mafia forum. It is located HERE! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_grand_people/index.php?)

You are a Mafia Prostitute!

Russia was a dangerous country, and a proud member of the mafia faction, known as the Rogue Union of Hatred. Russia is filled to the brim with cheap hookers under the state's control. Every night, North Korea can smuggle a large amount of these ladies of negotiable affection inside another country, effectively shutting it off from the outside world.

Every night, Russia and its allies would nuke another nation, wiping it out. One by one they would be made to pay.

- Every night you can submit a night choice (in addition to the general mafia killing choice) where you may choose one player to roleblock. Any night action that player may have will be cancelled.

You are a Brother Mafia Goon!

Japan is a part of the mafia faction, known as the Rogue Union of Hatred. Japan is also allied with its brother nation, Mexico. Mexico is a cop. Sounds simple enough, right? Well no, actually. For if Mexico dies, Japan will commit suicide the following night. The same is true of Mexico if Japan dies.

Every night, Japan and its allies would nuke another nation, wiping it out. One by one they would be made to pay.

- You may ALSO win with your brother.
- If Mexico dies, you die. If you die, Mexico dies.
- Your fellow mafia are Iran, North Korea, and Brazil. You all have access to the mafia forum. It is located HERE! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_grand_people/index.php?)

You are a Recruiting Mafia Goon!

Brazil is a very influential member of the mafia faction known as the Rogue Union of Hatred. Using money to bribe corrupt officials, it has enough money to sway another country into joining the alliance.

Every night, Brazil and its allies would nuke another nation, wiping it out. One by one they would be made to pay.

- You have a one time-only ability to recruit somebody else into the mafia.
- Note that certain roles CANNOT be recruited.
- Also note that this recruitment action will take the place of the mafia's night kill.
- Your fellow mafia are Iran, Japan, and North Korea. You all have access to the mafia forum. It is located HERE! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_grand_people/index.php?)

You are a Cult Leader

Ach! Du liebe! Germany had been taken over by a crazy religion called The Way of Peace. The Way of Peace's ideals involved peace, love, and killing those who opposed its rule. Germany has missile shields. Currently those are being stripped by the cultists for money, and will only last three nights!

Every night, Germany, as origin of the religion, would send out missionaries to another country to convert it.

- You are scum. You win when 50% of the town is in the cult.
- Every night you can choose one other country to recruit into the cult. Note that some countries cannot be recruited.
- If a cultist is lynched during the day you will lose your recruitment ability that night.
- You are night kill immune for three nights.

You are a Serial Killer!

Italy's military is famed for failure. In fact, only France's is worse, but that's another story! Italy has gone rogue, and is using the situation with the Rogue Union of Hatred as cover for its own vengeful attacks on other nations.

Every night, Italy would nuke another nation, wiping it out. One by one they would be made to pay.

- You are scum. You win when you are the only one left standing.
- Every night you can choose another country to kill.
- Italy has missile shields - therefore you are night kill immune.

You are a Brother Cop!

Mexico has the best spies in the world. Using these spies, Mexico can discover whether one nation is scum or not. Mexico is also allied with its brother nation, Japan. Japan is a member of the mafia. Sounds simple enough, right? Well no, actually. For if Mexico dies, Japan will commit suicide the following night. The same is true of Mexico if Japan dies.

- You win with the town.
- You may ALSO win with your brother.
- Every night you can submit a night choice to investigate another player. You will receive a GUILTY or INNOCENT verdict.
- If Japan dies, you die. If you die, Japan dies.

You are a Cop!

India has the best spies in the world. Using these spies, India can discover whether one nation is scum or not.

- You win with the town.
- Every night you can submit a night choice to investigate another player. You will receive a GUILTY or INNOCENT verdict.

You are a White Mage!

The United States has just pioneered its "Star Wars" missile defence system. Every night, the US can choose to protect one other country from rogue nuclear strikes using its shields. This protection will last for two nights.

- You win with the town.
- You can submit a night choice to protect another player. You can't protect the same player consecutively though.

You are a Morally Conscious Vigilante

Norway is armed to the teeth with a nuclear arsenal. Surprised? Well, you probably should be. Norway has decided that the UN council will be ineffective at rooting out the scum nations and has taken it upon itself to wipe out the villains. Be warned, though, if too many citizens are killed the UN will retaliate with strikes against Norway. From night three onwards, if 66% of Norway's kills are citizens, Norway is in trouble.

- You win with the town.
- Each night you can submit a night choice to kill another player. You don't have to kill anyone though, but if that's what you choose then send a PM to the mod informing us so we know the game isn't being held up. :)

You are a Mason!

Pakistan and New Zealand have signed a mutual defence treaty, and each night diplomats from those countries come together and enter discussion about the rogue scum nations, and anything else besides.

- You win with the town.
- Your fellow mason is New Zealand. Moderator guarantee: New Zealand is definitely town and not allied to the scum.
- The Mason Forum is located HERE! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_golden_carp/index.php?act=idx)

You are a Recruiting Mason!

Pakistan and New Zealand have signed a mutual defence treaty, and each night diplomats from those countries come together and enter discussion about the rogue scum nations, and anything else besides.

New Zealand wants to expand the treaty and intends to invite another nation to join.

- You win with the town.
- Your fellow mason is Pakistan. Moderator guarantee: Pakistan is definitely town and not allied to the scum.
- The Mason Forum is located HERE! (http://z15.invisionfree.com/the_golden_carp/index.php?act=idx)
- You have a one-time opportunity to recruit somebody else into the mason group. Be warned, though, you could be recruiting a scum to join the group!

You are a Scrambler!

South Africa is filled with drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. If South Africa is destroyed, these drugs are going to go up in flames and cause a nasty smoke cloud will consume the world. What will happen then? People will change roles. That's what will happen.

- You win with the town.
- If you are killed, the roles will be scrambled!

You are a Bus Driver!

Beep beep! G'day mate! Australia has developed powerful magnetism techology that can causes planes, missiles and what have you to go off course. Australia may use this magnet ray once a night.

- You win with the town.
- You can submit a night choice to switch TWO players around (please name both) Any night action intended for Player A will happen to Player B, and any night action intended for Player B will happen to Player A.

You are Vanilla Town!

What's this mafia shenanigans all aboot, eh? Canada doesn't know.

- You win with the town.
- You have no special night choices.

You are Vanilla Town!

Israel. The Holy Land. It is prepared to fight for what is right and stand against the rogue nations.

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

Da, comrade. Ve vill bury ze mafia. FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

Hello old chap. Spot of trouble, eh what? Time for some tea!

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

The threat of war has loomed over South Korea for many years. Now that war is happening.

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

France is going to war. ...oh my god, we're all screwed.

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

May Guan Yu's spirit empower you...because that's the only power you're going to get.

- You win with the town.

You are Vanilla Town!

Iraq is only just beginning to recover from the last war! Not again!

- You win with the town.

Del Murder
03-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Ok, none of this makes any sense. What was South Korea and Spain before the scramble? They targeted players in the early nights. I have no idea what any of that means.

Can we have a list of all the country roles, pre and post scramble?

The pms don't help at all due to the reset.

Psychotic
03-01-2008, 01:40 AM
I posted the scramble effects in post #459.

Every country's end-game role is in the first post.

Del Murder
03-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Oh sorry, didn't notice that since there wasn't pretty colors.