PDA

View Full Version : Kuja vs. Ultimecia

Forsaken Lover
02-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Tallying up feats:

-Ultimecia can make a monster real but of course said monster can't beat some teenagers with no feats.

-defeated four times by SeeD.

Now Kuja...

-laughed off a direct attack from Bahamut who is stronger than Odin who can deliver Atomic Bomb-level destruction.

-disposed of the party in one attack.

-destroyed a planet.

-destroyed the party once again.

Seems obvious Trance Kuja would won her as none of the FFVIII party can destroy a planet and they beat her ass multiple times.

The Crystal
02-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Kuja wins. The guy can "8l0w-uP ThE pL4n3t!!11one"

Jessweeee♪
02-23-2008, 03:04 AM
I liked Ulty because she has a proper evil castle.

The Crystal
02-23-2008, 03:21 AM
I liked Ulty because she has a proper evil castle.

I prefer Kuja's Desert Palace over Ultimecia's Castle. But I'm talking about it's design, architecture, and the way it's presented.

Ultimecia's Castle seemed abandoned. Everything was old, dusty, and falling apart. How the fu*k could somebody live in a place like that?!

But on the other hand, her second "castle"(aka Galbadia Garden) was cool.

PuPu
02-23-2008, 03:21 AM
This looks awfully familiar to a thread I saw months ago...

But once again, Kuja wins.

Edit:
This thread is just another way of Forsaken showing all his love and fanboyism for Kuja.

But this got annoying fast.

Replying is just another way for Crystal to post and try and get some semblance of attention to feed his needy ego.

Wow! This also looks familiar!

Bolivar
02-23-2008, 03:28 AM
This looks awfully familiar to a thread I saw months ago...

I was thinking the same thing.

Really, all this "which villain is better/cooler/eviler/whatever" is getting really old and is childish to begin with. The last time I had conversations like this in real life was when I was 6 years old.

Forsaken Lover
02-23-2008, 03:29 AM
Many glorious hours can be spent debating which Sith Lord was the strongest with your buds.

The Crystal
02-23-2008, 03:36 AM
This thread is just another way of Forsaken showing all his fanboyism for Kuja.

But this got annoying fast, so I will just use his logic and say that Kuja wins, because he can "8l0w-uP ThE pL4n3t!!11one"

Forsaken Lover
02-23-2008, 03:40 AM
Replying is just another way for Crystal to post and try and get some semblance of attention to feed his needy ego.

Bolivar
02-23-2008, 03:51 AM
Many glorious hours can be spent debating which Sith Lord was the strongest with your buds.

okay, I'll give you that, but Star Wars is an exception. And I could see arguing over who would kill the other, John McClain or James Bond. The same applies for boxers, and people debate it all the time.

But Final Fantasy villains? Honestly, it really can't be compared, and its even more rediculous to assume that you can use evidence to come up with an undisputable conclusion.

The Crystal
02-23-2008, 04:05 AM
But Final Fantasy villains? Honestly, it really can't be compared, and its even more rediculous to assume that you can use evidence to come up with an undisputable conclusion.

This is a guy who wrote an essay "proving" that Kuja is a better villain than Sephiroth. Something that can't be proven obviously, because it can only be based on opinion.

Don't you understand? Forsaken thinks his opinion is a fact. He believes that all his conclusions are the supreme truth of the universe.

Ah, and did I mention he posted this essay in many FF forums, and argued with everyone who disagreed with him?
Yeah, that's how annoying he is.