PDA

View Full Version : My room is a mess.

Montoya
02-23-2008, 09:41 AM
A big one. I've got empty bottles all over my desk clothes on the bed and floor. Shoes, pencils, old games, everywhere. Even a chair I didn't put in my room is here.

So how messy is your room and do you care?

Breine
02-23-2008, 09:43 AM
It's not messy - I like things at least somewhat clean, although it sometimes looks like either "the destruction of Jerusalem" or a "bombed toilet" as my mom likes to say... :eep:

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 09:46 AM
My room is pretty messy too. I only really bother to keep it tidy when I know friends are coming around. Any other time, it just gets messy seemingly on its own. Plus, I have way too much stuff; and rarely throw things away.

At the moment, it's pretty messy - clothes everywhere, stacks of games/dvds on top of a desk and...empty coffee mugs. >_>

It's not because I'm an untidy person, I just lack the motivation to clean up everyday because work tires me out and I'm busy relaxing. >_>

Zeldy
02-23-2008, 09:51 AM
My room's a mess. I'm lazy and can never be bothered cleaning it and tidying it. I always end up with clothes all over the floor, every single week; no matter if I try to not let it build up.

Randgris
02-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I haven't cleaned my room since November last year... You can plant seeds underneath my bed. The wall is covered with dust and spider web. And it smells like mosquito repelant.

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I have a strong dislike towards spiders and cobwebs...I'll go out of my way to get rid of both as soon as possible. A shame that I live in a relatively old house though - there seems to be a neverending supply of them. >_>

Rantz
02-23-2008, 10:27 AM
I keep my apartment pretty clean, I hate it when stuff lies around where it has nothing to do.

Jess
02-23-2008, 02:21 PM
My bedroom isn't that messy. The only thing that is messy are a few bags lying around containing all of my college work. I clean my room fairly often because I like to know where everything is but bedrooms are the place that I don't really mind about clutter and mess - aslong as they're not dirty. Bathrooms and kitchens always have to be clean, though. :jess:

smittenkitten
02-23-2008, 02:34 PM
I've been cleaning up more lately. Probably because Daniel mentions it needs cleaning every other minute. I try my best to keep it clean. :)

Jessweeee♪
02-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Usually my room is like a tornado, but my mom made me clean it so we could get new windows and paint it.

I can't find anything now.

Selena_Akariko
02-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Yeah, my room's a mess... Not really that horrible, I think, and it's so messy mostly due to the fact I share it with my younger brother and sister... It's their things lying around everywhere! Not a single one of my things is ever on the floor! Well, almost none...

And I don't like cleaning the room... *sigh* If I had a room of my own, I wouldn't have to clean it, at least not often, it would be tidy anyway because I wouldn't make any mess...

*sigh* But that's only dreams... No way I can get my own room in a 2-rooms apartment with 6 people living in it...

:save: Selena

Polaris
02-23-2008, 06:13 PM
I just cleaned mine today so it's safe to go inside xD My room is always clean appart from bed which is almost never made:( I don't have time before I leave to uni or even when I come. I make my bed before I go sleep.

Rianoa
02-23-2008, 06:33 PM
most of the time my room is a mess but every now and again il tidy it up,

Tallulah
02-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Your rooms? My whole smurfing house is a mess! Particularly the kitchen, which is why I'm ordering pizza... :P

For the record, I don't care cause I'm the only one here. :D

~*~Celes~*~
02-23-2008, 09:09 PM
My room is REALLY messy ^^; I share with my two sisters who leave their toys everywhere and their blankets and such. My clothes currently reside on the floor too. My bed's never made because I don't move about in my sleep much anyway, so the blankets aren't really moved from position except a little bit.

theundeadhero
02-23-2008, 09:18 PM
I have to keep my room clean so when I yell at my Joes for being messy they can't fire back with mine being just as bad.

Caraliz
02-23-2008, 09:39 PM
I keep my apartment pretty clean, I hate it when stuff lies around where it has nothing to do.
No animated gif this time? ;_;

Very posh, Rantzie. :jess:

My room tries to be clean most of the time.

mooglebunni608
02-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Mine is hideously messy, although for once it isn't my fault. My sister had 4 girlfriends over to party. Not fun for me, that's for sure!!

Quindiana Jones
02-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Holy crap, Rantz. Can I come live with you?

Dolentrean
02-23-2008, 10:18 PM
My room is a mess.

My room is a bigger mess.

Rantz
02-23-2008, 10:56 PM
No animated gif this time? ;_;
I wouldn't want people to see the other side of the room :shifty:

Holy crap, Rantz. Can I come live with you?
As long as you don't mind rock 'n rolling all night and partying every day.

Quindiana Jones
02-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Not at all. Can you pay for me to come over? I'll repay you by doing all the cooking and washing up or something.

fire_of_avalon
02-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I've been cleaning up more lately. Probably because Daniel mentions it needs cleaning every other minute. I try my best to keep it clean. :)

Make sure Daniel cleans too. Lazy men.

And I'm totally coming along with Harle, Rantzi. I call couch.

PS: My room is clean.

Rantz
02-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Not at all. Can you pay for me to come over? I'll repay you by doing all the cooking and washing up or something.

Oh you'll just use the money to buy gravel or whatever it is you kids like doing nowadays.

edit: I have mattresses, closets, refrigerators and stuff. There's room for plenty!

Quindiana Jones
02-23-2008, 11:19 PM
I can't wait to kick foa's ass for calling me Harle!

Sarc the Swordsman
02-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I really need to clean my room tomorrow. A friend is coming over on monday. Ugh.