PDA

View Full Version : Kuja's Silver Dragon

Forsaken Lover
02-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Now we see him riding it away from Burmecia at the end of Disc 1 and away from the Iifa Tree at the end of Disc 2. However, he then seems to start using the Hilda 1 as his mode of transport (presumably because it can hold more people =P) and we don't see the Silver Dragon again.

...that is, until the tri-boss fight with first the Silver Dragon, then Garland and then Kuja.

However, what is there to say it was Kuja's Silver Dragon? After all, it was seemingly commanded by Garland and if it was Kuja's, then Garland would have been aware Kuja was on Terra.

Now if it was Kuja's Silver Dragon, I dunno how it got back to Terra in the first place or what happened to it after Disc 2.

cloud21zidane16
02-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Hilda Garde was probably faster and could hold more people then the Silver Dragon, and maybe Garland put i spell on it? Let me think for a while about this;)

Quindiana Jones
02-26-2008, 10:50 PM
All I know is that I sure as hell want one.

Goldenboko
02-27-2008, 01:57 AM
Remember now that Kuja is Garland's creation, with that in mind, seeing as Kuja's Silver Dragon seems to be the only one of its species on Gaia, its possible that is because the Silver Dragon is also Garland's creation, so once Garland made his move he just took it back.

Now of course this is all speculation, but it seems to be the most probably reason to me.

Ouch!
02-27-2008, 06:40 AM
Wasn't there a whole freaking army of these things on disc four?

Heath
02-27-2008, 07:17 PM
I suppose there's the possibility that that army is in fact made up of Nova Dragons (the dragon you fight before being able to enter Memoria) though I can't quite remember it they looked that way in the FMV. Off memory, they seem to be the same as Kuja's dragon but I thought I'd throw that in there anyway.

Interesting thread idea, by the way. Just shows that there's always stuff in a game that's worth having a think about.

Quindiana Jones
02-27-2008, 08:57 PM
The Nova Dragon may have led the Silver Dragons itself?

I doubt Kuja would've bothered paying attention to them after he entered Trance, because....well, he had better things to do. Or there is always the possibility that the Dragons just didn't like anyone, and they may have tried attacking Kuja too - who would, of course, have owned any that tried to get in his way.

Forsaken Lover
02-28-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm pretty sure he sent the Dragons out to stop the party. Maybe he created them out of the Crystal like he did the 4 Chaos Guardians.

The fact we see probably hundreds of them come out of Memoria and we only see one Silver Dragon on both Gaia and Terra, it seems plausbile that he made them when he got to the Crystal.

As for his Silver Dragon, maybe Garland just took it back to Terra after he thought he ha dkilled Kuja in Alexandria. But who knows.

The Crystal
02-28-2008, 09:14 PM
The "army" of Silver Dragons probably lived in Memoria, like Hades.