PDA

View Full Version : What was your impression when you saw B:TAS back in 1992?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Back in 1992 I saw a rerun of Batman: The Movie (1966) on TV and I saw Batman Returns in theaters...Needless to say I was unimpressed by both films but shortly afterwards I saw Batman: The Animated Series on Fox and I was impressed. B:TAS converted me into a Batman fan.

Roto13
02-27-2008, 02:23 AM
Adam West can kick your ass. :mad2:

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 06:06 AM
Adam West can kick your ass. :mad2:

Adam West sucks Christian Bale could kick his ass and Bale could kick Michael Keaton's ass too!:D

Ouch!
02-27-2008, 06:26 AM
"Or my name isn't Adam We!"

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 06:37 AM
Roto you and Ouch didn't even watch Batman: The Animated Series back in '92 did you?

Avarice-ness
02-27-2008, 08:28 AM
The Batman with Jim Carry as the riddler (I think Val Kelmer(sp) was the batman) didn't make you a fan?

A cartoon did?

Shame shame. That's like me being a fan of X-men after watching the cartoon, when in reality I started watching the cartoon after owning way to many comic books. :(

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Batman Forever with Jim Carry as the riddler (I think Val Kilmer was Batman) didn't make you a fan?

A cartoon did?

Shame shame. That's like me being a fan of X-men after watching the cartoon, when in reality I started watching the cartoon after owning way to many comic books. :(

Yeah because the Batman cartoons back in the '90s were actually better than the live-action Batman films. The Burton and Schumacher films were more about visual storytelling...which is fine if you're one of those people who doesn't appreciate literary storytelling.

(And needless to say I'm not one of those people I actually appreciate literary storytelling.)

Roto13
02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Roto you and Ouch didn't even watch Batman: The Animated Series back in '92 did you?

Yes I did. But Adam West could still kick your ass. Swinger Batman ftw.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 03:49 PM

Yes I did. But Adam West could still kick your ass. Swinger Batman ftw.

Yeah but Christian Bale could kick your ass so shut up now. Batman Begins and B:TAS FTW.

Flying Mullet
02-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I enjoyed B:TAS when it came out in 1992. For it's time, it was pretty impressive regarding the quality of the animation for a daily cartoon.

LunarWeaver
02-27-2008, 03:57 PM
I would say Batman Returns got me into it, but then I'll just get yelled at for not liking the animated show first.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I enjoyed B:TAS when it came out in 1992. For it's time, it was pretty impressive regarding the quality of the animation for a daily cartoon.

Animation is the only aspect of The Batman that's actually better but B:TAS still has good literary storytelling.

Zeromus_X
02-27-2008, 03:59 PM
It might've been the animated series...but it very well may have also been one of the movies I saw first. Either way, I enjoyed both the films and the animated series.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-27-2008, 04:29 PM
I would say Batman Returns got me into it, but then I'll just get yelled at for not liking the animated show first.

Let me guess you either liked Catwoman or The Penguin in Batman Returns?...Because quite frankly there's nothing to like about Batman himself in that film IMHO. (In Batman Returns Batman himself was more or less a backround character.)

Avarice-ness
02-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Let's make a note:

Basically if you don't like or have any bias towards the animated series, posting in this thread will just get you questioned about why you're biased or why you don't like it in a cynical manner.

I look at it this way, if the comics didn't exist neither would the movies or the cartoons, so the comics are the only thing worth being biased towards.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Let's make a note:

Basically if you don't like or have any bias towards the animated series, posting in this thread will just get you questioned about why you're biased or why you don't like it in a cynical manner.

I look at it this way, if the comics didn't exist neither would the movies or the cartoons, so the comics are the only thing worth being biased towards.

It's true there's nothing to like about Batman himself in Batman Returns because Batman got his ass kicked by a woman in that movie...and not just any woman Batman got his ass kicked by a nerdy secretary who couldn't even handle a fatass clown 24 hours earlier.

Roto13
02-28-2008, 04:06 AM
Let's see how you do against Catwoman.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-28-2008, 04:35 AM
I look at it this way, if the comics didn't exist neither would the movies or the cartoons, so the comics are the only thing worth being biased towards.The cartoon is better than the comics, though.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Let's see how you do against Catwoman.

Catwoman isn't THAT tough she isn't Wonder Woman Roto...and like I said before "Catwoman" was a nerdy secretary who couldn't even defend herself against a fat clown but after she fell seven stories and got bitten a group of alley cats she's suddenly able to take on Batman.

Those cats must have been radioactive because Selina had gone from being a helpless secretary to being a badass arsonist in less than 24 hours.

Roto13
02-28-2008, 05:04 AM
Catwoman isn't Wonder Woman and Batman isn't Superman. She could have kicked ass as a secretary, too, if she wasn't so meek. Her badassness is caused by her repressed rage. A lot like Batman himself.

XxSephirothxX
02-28-2008, 05:04 AM
I look at it this way, if the comics didn't exist neither would the movies or the cartoons, so the comics are the only thing worth being biased towards.The cartoon is better than the comics, though.
Batman: The Animated Series was a very good cartoon, but it wasn't Dark Knight Returns good.

rubah
02-28-2008, 06:07 AM
I'm pretty sure the episode with the robot batman with red eyes gave me nightmares. The one with the labyrinth also.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-28-2008, 06:32 AM
The cartoon is better than the comics, though.
Batman: The Animated Series was a very good cartoon, but it wasn't Dark Knight Returns good.The quality of The Dark Knight Returns is very much an exception among comics, and it's still only good as an ending to Batman's adventures. The animated series is the best-ever telling of the adventures themselves.

Ishin Ookami
02-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Batman the Animated series was a groundbreaking production. It was totally unlike anything that had come before it. Other Superhero shows at the time, like Spider-Man and X-men, all seemed to be satisfied with keeping a certain childlike cheese factor to their shows, The animated series often felt more like a real, primetime, production. It had a score that emulated the symphonic themes from the movies, the animation was brilliant and a radical departure from anything done before and done since, and the storytelling often drifted from mature, dark, and dramatic to cheesy, settling more on the dark and dramatic themes as the series went forward.

Personally, as awesome as I think Justice League Unlimited is, and is the OVERALL better series, It's just not as daring or bold as Batman: TAS. There were so many standout moments and characters, like the introductions of Mr. Freeze and Two Face, that it's hard not to love it and view it as a classic. Batman: TAS set the standard, and following superhero series just tried to measure up to it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Catwoman isn't Wonder Woman and Batman isn't Superman. She could have kicked ass as a secretary, too, if she wasn't so meek. Her badassness is caused by her repressed rage. A lot like Batman himself.

Yeah but Batman had seven years of training although they don't show the training in the Burton films. Catwoman on the other hand had absolutely no training whatsoever and yet she's able to kick Batman's ass like nobody's business. That's why Batman Returns sucks it doesn't make any sense if you look at it too closely.

Tim Burton went too far in the fantastical direction, he didn't care about the story. He didn't care about being logical he just wanted Gotham City to look like another world. And he wanted to put his own kooky spin on Batman's Rogues Gallery...and he wanted to keep Batman in the dark as far as character development goes.

By the way I know Batman isn't Superman Roto I'm just saying Catwoman isn't that tough because if Catwoman could get her ass kick by Elektra than she shouldn't be that strong. And what the hell is wrong with you anyway? I just said I was unimpressed by Batman: The Movie (1966) and you said Adam West could kick my ass. Are you that immature?

Roto13
02-28-2008, 04:03 PM
Adam West COULD kick your ass with his awesome grooviness powers.

Catwoman didn't need training. She was insane. In her mind, she could do all kinds of crazy acrobatics, so she did. It's a superhero movie. It's not supposed to be realistic.

Are you that immature?

You're the one making like 8 Batman fangasm threads a week.

Breine
02-28-2008, 04:13 PM

So true, so true. Catwoman is such a badass, even more so that Batman in my opinion.

Anyway, topic: I used to watch the cartoons back in the day as well, but they didn't amaze me. Sure, they were kinda neat and stuff I guess, but the Burton films (especially Batman Returns) are definitely the best Batman films to date. The cartoon series pale in comparison with those two films.

Peegee
02-28-2008, 04:23 PM
I believe that we have Tiny Toons, of all things, to blame for Batman:TAS and its success. You see, after TT became ridiculously popular WB felt it was okay to take a risk with B:TAS, and as we all know B:TAS was widely popular. In fact wikipedia has cited claims that B:TAS was the bestest portrayal of Batman (lol @ you, Adam West)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Adam West COULD kick your ass with his awesome grooviness powers.

Catwoman didn't need training. She was insane. In her mind, she could do all kinds of crazy acrobatics, so she did. It's a superhero movie. It's not supposed to be realistic.

Are you that immature?

You're the one making like 8 Batman fangasm threads a week.

Christian Bale would knock that fucking Indiana Jones hat off of your damn head.

So what if Batman Returns was a "superhero movie?" If you're gonna make a live-action "superhero" film and you might as well make it as realistic as possible. Because what's the point of doing a live-action film with theatrical actors if you're gonna do a lot of silly unrealistic :skull::skull::skull::skull:? If you're gonna do silly unrealistic :skull::skull::skull::skull: in a live-action film you might as well do an animated film instead. Because you're supposed to do silly unrealistic :skull::skull::skull::skull: in an animated movie.

And I don't make eight Batman threads a day you dumbass this is the first time I've done a Batman thread in a while you idiot.

Roto13
02-28-2008, 05:04 PM
So what if Batman Returns was a "superhero movie?" If you're gonna make a live-action "superhero" film and you might as well make it as realistic as possible. Because what's the point of doing a live-action film with theatrical actors if you're gonna do a lot of silly unrealistic skullz?

Uh... to make a fun summer blockbuster? Like every other super hero movie in the world? If they wanted it to be realistic, they might want to... not make a super hero movie to begin with. Why do you think live-action movies are supposed to be realistic and animated ones are supposed to be unrealistic? Who ever said that?

I hereby challenge Christian Bale to fisticuffs at dawn! Hoo hah!

LunarWeaver
02-28-2008, 05:32 PM
You said Batman was too much of a background character, but then you want them to show Catwoman have 7 years training in Tibet. They only have 126 minutes to accomplish a whole lot of things, and they need the villains to be threatening for the sake of interest. If she was a total wuss he could sneeze on and defeat, then she might as well not be in the movie period. It's a movie, not a series, and you have to give up development.

Also, I agree with what Ishin said :hat: When I did start watching the Animated Series after going all Batman squee, I was really surprised by a lot of the episodes. I remember a great deal of them even today because they made such an impression.

Flying Mullet
02-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Wow, I never thought a Final Fantasy board would have such a dorky thread with nothing to do with Final Fantasy. :roll:

LunarWeaver
02-28-2008, 05:35 PM
If it has a cape, then I'm a dork about it. :jess:

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-28-2008, 06:47 PM
John_912, we do NOT personally attack other members on this site. Don't do it again.

Quindiana Jones
02-28-2008, 09:16 PM
This thread reminds me of people over-reacting due to someone's opinion being different to theirs, and their misinterpretation of a joke.

Dunno why.

When it comes to Batman, I know (and care) very little. I have seen them and stuff, but I'm no fan.

Ishin Ookami
02-28-2008, 11:16 PM
This thread reminds me of people over-reacting due to someone's opinion being different to theirs, and their misinterpretation of a joke.

Dunno why.

When it comes to Batman, I know (and care) very little. I have seen them and stuff, but I'm no fan.

I find it HIGHLY Ironic that someone named Harle-quinn is in this thread, and not a big batman fan. After all, the most popular Batman: TAS character (originally created by the writing team for that show that is) was Harley Quinn, the jokers lover and right hand woman, as well as comic relief and object of abuse.

But yah, I agree. Chill with the Batman flick debate, and lets get back on topic please? Or of your going to debate please keep it civil and at least, somewhat sane?

Rostum
02-29-2008, 12:20 AM
I can't be bothered checking the topic again, but I will say this... Batman The Animated Series and Gargoyles were the best animated series ever to grace TV.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-29-2008, 02:40 AM
So what if Batman Returns was a "superhero movie?" If you're gonna make a live-action "superhero" film and you might as well make it as realistic as possible. Because what's the point of doing a live-action film with theatrical actors if you're gonna do a lot of silly unrealistic skullz?

Uh... to make a fun summer blockbuster? Like every other super hero movie in the world? If they wanted it to be realistic, they might want to... not make a super hero movie to begin with. Why do you think live-action movies are supposed to be realistic and animated ones are supposed to be unrealistic? Who ever said that?

:skull::skull::skull::skull:ty superhero movies like Ghost Rider, Batman, Fantastic Four and Batman Returns aren't fun unless you're a five year old looking for some over the top action films. Superhero films should be realistic to a certain degree and they should have a compelling storyline...sorta like Batman Begins.

Momiji
02-29-2008, 02:43 AM
Batman sucks. He doesn't even have superpowers. Spiderman is better.

Oh yeah. I went there.

Avarice-ness
02-29-2008, 03:48 AM

Oh yeah. I went there.

Seriously. Any trained guy could use those gadgets. Batman just made a hero business basically.

Give Jet Li all of Batman's gadgets and the word "crime" would vanish from the worlds dictionary. :D

:skull::skull::skull::skull:ty superhero movies like Ghost Rider, Batman, Fantastic Four and Batman Returns aren't fun unless you're a five year old looking for some an over the top action films. Superhero films should be realistic to a certain degree and they should have a compelling storyline...sorta like Batman Begins.

Seeing as the movies are rated PG-13 I HIGHLY doubt they're aimed at five year olds. So just because you find them crappy and only quality for five year olds, many people from 14 and up find them good and quality for their personal age.

Roto13
02-29-2008, 03:57 AM

:skull::skull::skull::skull:ty superhero movies like Ghost Rider, Batman, Fantastic Four and Batman Returns aren't fun unless you're a five year old looking for some an over the top action films. Superhero films should be realistic to a certain degree and they should have a compelling storyline...sorta like Batman Begins.

The first two Batman movies were insanely awesome by most accounts. The first one, especially, was considered to be among the top super hero movies of all time. There's nothing :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty about them. Well, outside of your mind, anyway.

If you want realism, get over your super hero fetish and go watch a documentary, because you'll never get realism from a super hero movie. Batman Begins is NOT realistic. At all.

Avarice-ness
02-29-2008, 04:11 AM

The first two Batman movies were insanely awesome by most accounts. The first one, especially, was considered to be among the top super hero movies of all time. There's nothing :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty about them. Well, outside of your mind, anyway.

If you want realism, get over your super hero fetish and go watch a documentary, because you'll never get realism from a super hero movie. Batman Begins is NOT realistic. At all.

Anything can be real! You just have to have enough imagination! Or... are delusional.

One day I'm going to be a superhero, and I'm going to have a show and it'll be the best ever. JUST YOU WATCH ROTO.

Either way, come on guys let's respect personal opinions! Clearly this argument will never end as long as there is fuel! :D

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-29-2008, 04:20 AM

Oh yeah. I went there.

Spider-Man sucks because there hasn't been a decent Spider-Man film yet Peter Parker is supposed to become more self-confident and somewhat of a smart-ass after he gets bitten by a radioactive spider. But Peter doesn't become more self-confident until the third movie and most of this is brought on by the symbiote....Sam Raimi was influenced by the Superman films too much. Spider-Man: The Animated Series sucks too because the animation in that show was absolutely horrible.

Bob Kane wanted Batman to be a normal guy who can be hurt because an ordinary guy with gadgets is more relatable than a practically indestructible demi-god who can lift Kryptonite mountains and push planets out of orbit.

Roto13
02-29-2008, 04:23 AM
Again, you're in the tiny (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spiderman/) minority (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/spiderman_2/).

rubah
02-29-2008, 04:23 AM

Oh yeah. I went there.
Seriously. Any trained guy could use those gadgets. Batman just made a hero business basically.

And untrained. Look at inspector gadget.

Roto13
02-29-2008, 04:25 AM
Inspector Gadget is the Six Million Dollar Man for cool kids.

Avarice-ness
02-29-2008, 04:38 AM

Oh yeah. I went there.

And untrained. Look at inspector gadget.

Inspector Gadget is the Six Million Dollar Man for cool kids.

Omg, I can't believe I forgot about inspector gadget.

I mean, half the time his gadgets didn't even work and he was able to save the day! :D

Roto13
02-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Well he did have the little girl and the dog who had their OWN gadgets as well.

This thread is now about Inspector Gadget.

Flying Mullet
02-29-2008, 02:33 PM
And the cartoon at that, not the crappy live action movie.

Balzac
02-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Mark Hamill as the Joker, genius. I loved the series, still do. Now if I could dig out all my old VHS' of them I'd be a very happy man.

Momiji
02-29-2008, 08:55 PM

Oh yeah. I went there.

Spider-Man sucks because there hasn't been a decent Spider-Man film yet Peter Parker is supposed to become more self-confident and somewhat of a smart-ass after he gets bitten by a radioactive spider. But Peter doesn't become more self-confident until the third movie and most of this is brought on by the symbiote....Sam Raimi was influenced by the Superman films too much. Spider-Man: The Animated Series sucks too because the animation in that show was absolutely horrible.

Bob Kane wanted Batman to be a normal guy who can be hurt because an ordinary guy with gadgets is more relatable than a practically indestructible demi-god who can lift Kryptonite mountains and push planets out of orbit.

Uh, who cares if the character is a normal guy who can be hurt? That just makes him that much less of a 'superhero' and more like a 'rich guy with fancy gadgets'.

Spiderman could annihilate Batman anyday.

Quindiana Jones
03-02-2008, 03:24 PM

Dunno why.

I find it HIGHLY Ironic that someone named Harle-quin is in this thread, and not a big batman fan. After all, the most popular Batman: TAS character (originally created by the writing team for that show that is) was Harley Quinn, the jokers lover and right hand woman, as well as comic relief and object of abuse.

Look up the word "Harlequin". You'll find that Harley Quinn's name, as well as mine, was taken from that. :bigsmile:

Ishin Ookami
03-02-2008, 10:06 PM

Dunno why.

I find it HIGHLY Ironic that someone named Harle-quin is in this thread, and not a big batman fan. After all, the most popular Batman: TAS character (originally created by the writing team for that show that is) was Harley Quinn, the jokers lover and right hand woman, as well as comic relief and object of abuse.

Look up the word "Harlequin". You'll find that Harley Quinn's name, as well as mine, was taken from that. :bigsmile:

that I'm aware of. and it's still Ironic. First time I saw the name of the poster I thought "wooboy, here we go. A huge Batman TAS (since thats where she got her start) fan has chimed in."

Oh yeah. I went there.

Uh, who cares if the character is a normal guy who can be hurt? That just makes him that much less of a 'superhero' and more like a 'rich guy with fancy gadgets'.

Spiderman could annihilate Batman anyday.

Batman is able to hold his own against superman and other superpowered members of the Justice league because of his incredible mind. he has been dubbed the worlds greatest detective. He's the brains, which is backed up by one of the most highly conditioned and trained physical bodies on the planet. This is one of the reasons why Batman TAS was so popular as the standout episodes have batman saving the day with intelligence and sheer admirable skill.

and can we please cease and desist with the "superhero X could kick Superhero y's butt" statements. If this thread isn't dead cuz of those derailments in topics then it's bloody well receiving it's last rites right now because of it.

Don't double post plz. - Azar

Quindiana Jones
03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
My bad. I was taking what you said as a piss-take. Whatever the whatever, the similarity is purely coincidental, and one that has been remarked on before. :D

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 12:50 AM
"Sometimes you just cant get rid of the bomb" - Adam West

"Of course! I forgot the foam rubber convention was in town!" - Adam West

theundeadhero
03-03-2008, 03:04 AM
I own the first three seasons on DVD, which were the awesome ones before they started to draw everyone pecil-necked.

Fun fact: Batman: TAS was drawn on black paper instead of the traditional cartoon white paper.

Ishin Ookami
03-03-2008, 03:41 AM
I own the first three seasons on DVD, which were the awesome ones before they started to draw everyone pecil-necked.

Fun fact: Batman: TAS was drawn on black paper instead of the traditional cartoon white paper.

Yep, they even coined the technique, Dark Deco.

As for the fourth box set, It has it's stinkers, i mean I hated the new look for the joker. He looked WAY too normal, and the poison Ivy and Catwoman redesigns also rubbed me the wrong way, but it's got it's share of standout episodes such as "Over The Edge" and "Mad Love" which make it a must have.

Del Murder
03-03-2008, 03:49 AM
The Batman series was cool, but I liked X-Men better.

El Bandito
03-03-2008, 04:49 AM

Ditto. Spider-man too.

Del Murder
03-03-2008, 05:15 AM
I loved the Spider-Man series.

Araciel
03-03-2008, 06:49 AM
"Or my name isn't Adam We!"

My name isn't Adam We...or is it?

Also, I loved cartoons in the 90s. All of the comic book ones mentioned previously were awesome, and made me feel a bit more grown-up than I was...is that a bit weird?!

Ishin Ookami
03-03-2008, 09:08 AM

Ditto. Spider-man too.

The x-men and Spider-man animated series were good, but not as good as Batman TAS. Batman TAS felt more mature, more intelligent and down to earth while X-men and Spiderman felt WAY too comic-ish most of the time.

Peegee
03-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Comic books had a huge huge boon in the 1990's. Specifically 1992 when several very talented (I argue Mark Silvestri is a hack, but I'm biased) artists left the Big 2 and started their own company. Consequently the entire 1990's for me was a mecca of (relatively) original / unique fictional material. Giddy glee goes here.

As for the argument that this is better than that, if you're going to make any sort of argument of which is the best superhero, you have to pick Silver Surfer or Galactus because they are impossible to defeat.

Don't you dare, DARE cite examples where that idiot Reed Richards managed to make Galactus tired. I like everything about F4 except for the stories.

(if it isn't obvious, I was being silly)

Calliope
03-14-2008, 10:20 PM

God damn you Super Delete, I waiting over five pages for you to make an appearance and THIS is all you have to say? Seeing as you like X-Men so much, send them to me, please =/.

Warner Brothers were the golden company of the 90s, moreso than Disney (who had Gargoyles to their credit).

Bats was great, and is still completely watchable. The setting hasn't dated at all(!), and you could root for the bad guys because Timm/Dano told their stories too.

In fact, if I finish all of my chores today, I'm going to watch some.

Yamaneko
03-14-2008, 11:37 PM
Go sit at the kids' table. Men are talking here.

Kossage
03-16-2008, 01:14 AM
When I saw the series back when it appeared on Finnish channels, I thought it was rather grim and dark for my taste. For some reason I never had any problem watching Burton's Batman films, but some of the episodes in B:TAS really freaked me out. Nevertheless, I liked the voice acting, the stories, the animation and especially the thematic score.

Now that I'm older, I've learned to appreciate the dark and tragic twists of the series, and I've found other things to like that I missed when I was younger. B:TAS was a good portrayal of the Batman universe and had the neat noir feeling that most Batman films are missing.

Calliope
03-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Go sit at the kids' table. Men are talking here.

Thank you Staliiiiin! *hug*

I watched some today. Alfred remains fabulous.

Del Murder
03-16-2008, 09:12 AM
I didn't watch Saturday morning cartoons to feel mature. I haven't seen this series in years so perhaps I need to take another look at it, but I still say Spider-Man was way better.

Calliope
03-16-2008, 09:17 AM
First you think X-Men was better, now you've switched to Spidey?

I expected more from you than this fickle flickering, mister!

At least I'm pretty sure you're not going to go for The Hulk next.

Del Murder
03-16-2008, 05:32 PM
I've never even seen the Hulk cartoon.

For the record, this is how I rank my Superhero cartoons:

1. Spider-Man
2. X-Men
3. Justice League
4. Batman
5. Superman