PDA

View Full Version : Get Back to Work, PG

Chemical
02-28-2008, 05:28 PM
I noticed that PG has a bad habit of socializing on the forums when in actuality he should be hard at work, working.

Are you a Sammy Slacker who procrastinates your daily responsibilities?

Peegee
02-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Procrastinate what? You'll see soon enough what my actual job function involves. BTW let's have a discussion on the merits of ethnocentrism.

On topic: I totally procrastinate the important things (like homework and eating). However not the truly important things. I pay my car payments, work my life around that heifty chunk of my weekly pay, and I pay my VISA off on time and as soon as practically possible.

Which btw was a pretty tough thing to do for this month as I bought a few too many toys. Must stop being a spendaholic...

JeonRina14
02-28-2008, 05:34 PM
no! I balance my school / forum time lol ^^ like right now Im in class haha^^ but I have to leave soon since we have math and other crap..T.T

Aerith's Knight
02-28-2008, 05:37 PM
I have lots of free time at work.. computer takes ages to calculate stuff, so that gives me time to roam xD

Jess
02-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I should have started two assignments today. It's 5.45pm and this is yet to happen. Oh dear. :(

Peegee
02-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I should have started two assignments today. It's 5.45pm and this is yet to happen. Oh dear. :(

What are they and how long do they have to be? If it's just an essay you can finish and still have hours to slack off/sleep

The trick is to start the damn typing.

Breine
02-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Yes I am. I've often posted here while being at work.

Montoya
02-28-2008, 06:38 PM

:cry:

Jojee
02-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I start my essays sometime during the day they are due usually xD Around 1am...

Balzac
02-28-2008, 06:43 PM
I work when I want, unless I have a strict deadline to keep. That's the joy of being your own boss :D

crono_logical
02-28-2008, 07:05 PM
You should learn to multitask working and slacking like I do at work sometimes, that way they can't moan at you for not working :p

Aerith's Knight
02-28-2008, 07:06 PM

*starts playing a sad song on a tiny violin*

Jess
02-28-2008, 07:11 PM

What are they and how long do they have to be? If it's just an essay you can finish and still have hours to slack off/sleep

One of them is about 40 pages of questions that need answering, but that's okay because it is only the formative due date on Monday, so it doesn't have to be complete (Personal & Professional Development). The other is just an essay on Development through the Life Stages so it shouldn't be a problem either, it's just the fact that it should be finished already. *procrastinates more* :jess:

Aerith's Knight
02-28-2008, 07:23 PM

One of them is about 40 pages of questions that need answering, but that's okay because it is only the formative due date on Monday, so it doesn't have to be complete (Personal & Professional Development). The other is just an essay on Development through the Life Stages so it shouldn't be a problem either, it's just the fact that it should be finished already. *procrastinates more* :jess:

great minds think alike.

*sits at desk watching self-made animation of magnetic lens heating*

Araciel
02-29-2008, 07:45 AM
You can't procrastinate if you never actually planned on doing the work in the first place.

Shlup
02-29-2008, 07:47 AM
I have to, like, actually teach or at least monitor my students, so I can only surf during my prep period. I usually hit up GHF for a few minutes then go back to work.

EoFF is blocked at work. :(

Ashi
03-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Well, I'm at work right now but it's a slow day.

Yamaneko
03-02-2008, 08:26 AM
I have to, like, actually teach or at least monitor my students, so I can only surf during my prep period.

EoFF is blocked at work. :(

Agrias
03-02-2008, 08:28 AM
i cant procrastinate at my job. I'm a hostess :S

smittenkitten
03-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Sadly they haven't got a computer at my work that isn't 20 years out of date. ;__; Daniel's always on eoff when he's at work, quite surprized he hasn't posted. :p

Araciel
03-03-2008, 08:12 AM
i cant procrastinate at my job. I'm a hostess :S

Lol no need to procrastinate when you're standing at a podium looking pretty?