PDA

View Full Version : seeking Info on FF Video's

IceCreamAholic
02-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Hello Im in Search of info on the Original Final Fantasy Video's im not sure if the Legend of the Crystals is it but i remember there were i think 4 videos (Not Positive on any Info as of Yet) but i remember renting the video Final Fantasy: Fire Crystal from block buster like 7 - 10 years ago heh if anyone has any info on this. or any of the Final Fantasy Movies/Videos/Exc. please let me know ive got a copy of every FF video game so far and im trying to get copys of all the Videos all ive got so far is the Advent Children, Last Order and Unlimited.

Rostum
02-28-2008, 10:22 PM
Ah yeah, it's the anime based after the events of Final Fantasy V. Not sure where you can get it, but I'm sure a lot of Anime DVD stores online would have it.

Also, if you want to complete your collection you should also get the Spirits Within movie.

XxSephirothxX
02-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Went ahead and moved this since it doesn't really pertain to Gen. Chat. :monster:

And I'm guessing that the FFV video is what you're looking for.

IceCreamAholic
02-29-2008, 11:04 PM
do you happen to know exactly what it is called?

XxSephirothxX
03-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=613)

Vyk
03-02-2008, 04:29 PM
I love it I stumbled across it years ago. The original dub was fun and hilarious. I believe they've re-dubbed it since, with FFs popularity having bloomed pretty good. But I'm afraid to look into that. I have the original raw downloaded on my other computer though. Can't remember if it came with subtitles or not. But its good too

VorpalCyberWolf
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM
It was dubbed, unfortunately, unless changed in recent time it was not released on DVD. It is still possible to find the VHS on Amazon, like this. (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/102-4899893-0373754?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Final+Fantasy%3A+Legend+Of+The+Crystals&x=0&y=0)