PDA

View Full Version : Aww man! Now I'm not cool!

Avarice-ness
02-29-2008, 10:11 AM
Because I only feel cool when I'm the only one who has something.

Like my ness. I just saw another forum member with a ness!
Not to mention, Mirage's LJ and his Last.fm both have "-ness" I found the LJ one on my own and was like "=OOO?!!?"
Then sometimes #eoff will go on a ness binge and like 5 people will add it.

I no longer feel cool.

Now I just have tiny green font. :(

I loved my 300$ Guess prescription glasses until some lady working at Walgreen's was all "OH MAH GAWD, We have the same glasses" and then I got all emo. Now I need new glasses.

So what things do you have that you feel cool about and no longer feel cool about when others have them, do you have anything you consider special over things other people have, even if they're slightly the same?

Loony BoB
02-29-2008, 10:44 AM
I know a lot of secrets. People try to find out stuff that I know, but I refuse to tell. Anything works - even if only some people know it. To know is better than to not know! I love knowing things others don't. A small example would be phone numbers. I have close to a hundred phone numbers of various EoFFers and I refuse to give them out without asking for permission first. Loads of people say "Oh, I lost my mobile and now I need their number again!" but I always ask first. This irritates people who have to wait for me to get permission to give out a phone number, but at the same time it shows them that I am trustworthy and respect confidentiality. So if you tell me something, I'll keep it secret.

Go on, PM me your secrets, my fellow EoFFers. :D I will love it!

And yeah, it always bugged me back when there were about five people all with " with a Hat" in their usernames because I changed someone to the original "with a Hat" username and then everyone copied them and it was no longer special. I wanted it to be special! Oh well.

Balzac
02-29-2008, 10:59 AM
My fully lisecned versions of Adobe products and 3ds max make me superior. :D I also have the last Ibanez Ergodyne in the country, that's pretty cool.

I can't think of anything off hand that makes me feel uncool. I guess when a couple of the idiots in irc start using stuff me and a few of the guys do, that's pretty uncool.

Marshall Banana
02-29-2008, 11:23 AM
No other person has my Tiki or my Jinx; they're super special.

Captain Maxx Power
02-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Try being cool by actually, you know, acting cool as oppose to relying on gimmicks and presentation. Take me for example; I'm worshiped by all not because of what I am but who I am. I'm that great, baby!

Avarice-ness
02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Try being cool by actually, you know, acting cool as oppose to relying on gimmicks and presentation. Take me for example; I'm worshiped by all not because of what I am but who I am. I'm that great, baby!

I'd worship you because your name was Maxx Power over your natural born awesomeness. :D

Captain Maxx Power
02-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I'd worship you because your name was Maxx Power over your natural born awesomeness. :D

My moniker is merely a way of getting people to brace themselves in advance. People were herniating left, right and centre at my glory and it was getting a bit embarrassing.

blackmage_nuke
02-29-2008, 11:50 AM
This is your worst nightmare

Jessweeee♪
02-29-2008, 03:07 PM
I like the redfaced smiley thread icon, but I always feel so uncool when I use it 'cuz it's like I'm copying you ;_;

Aerith's Knight
02-29-2008, 03:12 PM
When a 50yo dude liked my awsome super cool ralph lauren jacket..

:(

rubah
02-29-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't see anyone else using their sig from 2001.

Peegee
02-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Ashley was just saying how we're the 'omg individual' generation. I find it disgusting to 'try' to be an individual, since we're all individuals with our own quirks. I think people just want to superficially be individuals.

I'm far too bizarre in my mannerisms not to be unique, but I don't worry about that sort of thing. My car's pretty common, but I have a vanity plate. I did it not to be an individual, but because 'PG driving a car that has Peegee/PG somewhere in it makes sense'.

Basically just act like yourself and be congruent with that behaviour.

Araciel
02-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks for posting my response PG.

Roto13
02-29-2008, 05:17 PM

Not to mention, Mirage's LJ and his Last.fm both have "-ness" I found the LJ one on my own and was like "=OOO?!!?"

I no longer feel cool.

I had a -ness in my name and you didn't get all cryfacey about it. >:(

Jess
02-29-2008, 05:32 PM
:jess: is special to me. xD

Otherwise, no. I can't really think of any examples.

scrumpleberry
02-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks for posting my response PG.

I don't really mind, unless it's blatantly obvious that someone's stealing my thunder. I can't think of anything ultra-awesome that distinguishes me from other people. There's this sort of weird but pretty hairstyle I wear sometimes, and noone else does it. That's bout it I guess. I think I'm the main cookie master on here, and the only berry I can think of...

Avarice-ness
03-01-2008, 12:51 AM
This is your worst nightmare

I hate you. :(

I no longer feel cool.

I had a -ness in my name and you didn't get all cryfacey about it. >:(

Well that's because we talked about adding -ness to your name! =D! You did it the nice way. Plus, you have 30% more adorability by default, so there's ALWAYS an invisible -ness by your name. :D

Lynx
03-01-2008, 04:01 AM
ii have a masamune that makes me cooler then a lot of people :cool:

Dolentrean
03-01-2008, 08:14 AM
I am always very cool... Thats why I have the sig.

Mirage
03-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I think Avariceness just has a too big obsession with being an unique and beautiful snowflake ;)

Avarice-ness
03-01-2008, 01:04 PM
I think Avariceness just has a too big obsession with being an unique and beautiful snowflake ;)

:razz:

I'm now a unique and beautiful snowflake, no one else is like me. :D

Jojee
03-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm just cool naturally :3

*changes name to Jojee-ness* xD!

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 08:06 PM
knight-ness.. it has a ring to it xD

smittenkitten
03-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Yes I do! Some girl bought the same hoodie as me. :( I don't wear it to college anymore, I just feel stupid. Even though I bought it months before she did. :mad2:

Big D
03-01-2008, 11:54 PM
I have a vanity plate. I did it not to be an individual, but because 'PG driving a car that has Peegee/PG somewhere in it makes sense'.Pix.

PLZ.

ljkkjlcm9
03-01-2008, 11:56 PM
I shall always be special, because I am THE one and only JACKEL

THE JACKEL