PDA

View Full Version : AND YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY THIS IS YOUR SONG

Avarice-ness
03-01-2008, 08:52 AM
IT MAY BE QUIET SIMPLE BUT, NOW THAT IT'S DONE, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I PUT DOWN IN WORDS, HOW WONDERFUL WHILE YOU'RE IN THE WORLD.

Elton John not Moulin Rogue please~

Anyways, What's the cheesiest thing you would do for someone you loved? What's the most cheesey thing you're capable of?

Personally, I have no idea, but this song makes me cheesey.

Are you a cheesey lover? Would you put your coat on the ground so the girl could walk on it?
Would you right a love song for the one you love then singing it loudly?

GO!

LunarWeaver
03-01-2008, 09:14 AM
I am not full of Chucky Cheese, but I would do any silly romantic thing if it would swoon him. I can stand outside his window with a boombox or something.

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 09:38 AM
I would write a poem, I would write a piano song. I would do whatever she wants. My girl, my love, my life. :)

its just the way its always been for me :p

Balzac
03-01-2008, 10:06 AM
I'd happily stand there with my guitar and sing to her window. Only to find it's her dads window and then we'd start a glorious gay love affair.

Caraliz
03-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Anyways, What's the cheesiest thing you would do for someone you loved? What's the most cheesey thing you're capable of?

I already did it so it's no point in talking about it again~ :jess:

NeoCracker
03-01-2008, 10:20 AM
I would so carve her name into my left but cheek.

Shoeberto
03-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I would sing "I Would Do Anything For Love."

But I won't do that.

Yamaneko
03-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I would install a video card for them. Dual... SLI.

41-Inches-Wide
03-02-2008, 10:37 AM
I'd draw a 5-page comic about how much I love him.

I'm a very cheesy lover. I'd totally go crazy and obsessive. In a tender way.

Vyk
03-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Two of my relationships appreciated the cheese. One was weird cutesy artistic stuff. We always drew each other in cute ways. Another relationship actually convinced me to sing x_x They both got poems n'stuff. If I care enough I'm all for throwing in those retarded reminders of how much I care. I try not to go overboard though. But its not like I have to be asked to. So its all good

Araciel
03-03-2008, 08:10 AM
I would sing "I Would Do Anything For Love."

But I won't do that.

:D

I would make him/her a grilled cheese sandwich. NOW THAT'S CHEESY RDRR