PDA

View Full Version : What would Yuna's final aeon be like?

cally777
03-01-2008, 11:31 AM
This isn't trying to copy Skyblade's topic, I thought of posting it after reading Auron Lu's short story Venus Rising (http://www.ficwad.com/story/14367). I imagine you can guess who became the Final Aeon in the story, and its a very good description.

So my question is: what characteristics would Yuna's Final Aeon have? You can include powers, stats, appearance etc. In terms of who would qualify as a Final Aeon, I would say the only restriction is that he/she must have a close emotional bond with Yuna. So if you think that Seymour (or even Keepa!) was close enough to her, then go ahead.

So here's my attempt: Final Aeon Lulu: High Evasion, Magic and Magic Resistance. Alternately casts Death and Flare. Overdrive: Ultima. Appearance: An ice queen of goddess-like beauty (like Lulu only bigger!) Special power: complete resistance to elemental magic (like a Dark Aeon)

:choc::choc::choc:

Roogle
03-07-2008, 04:41 PM
This is a Final Aeon created by Yuna and Seymour:

|Yuna's Final Aeon - Seymour| Obtained: Zanarkand
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
[Special Attack]
- Desultor: Seymour will cast Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, or Waterga at random without consuming MP.

[Initial Abilities]
Skills:
- Zombie Attack 10 MP

Black Magic:
- Fire 4 MP
- Thunder 4 MP
- Water 4 MP
- Blizzard 4 MP
- Fira 8 MP
- Thundara 8 MP
- Watera 8 MP
- Blizzara 8 MP
- Firaga 16 MP
- Thundaga 16 MP
- Waterga 16 MP
- Blizzaga 16 MP
- Bio 10 MP
- Death 20 MP
- Flare 35 MP
- Ultima 60 MP

[Overdrive]
- Requiem: This attack inflicts massive, non-elemental damage on all opponents.

Anno Domini
03-08-2008, 08:56 PM
wow roogle. show us up before we even get a chance to post! XD

I'm thinking tidus in a very gilgamesh like character. All kinds of swords flying everywhere. constatnt haste effect. his previous overdrives used as very regular attacks. Overdrive would maybe be an attack with Braska's Fial Aeon's sword.

cally777
03-09-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm thinking tidus in a very gilgamesh like character. All kinds of swords flying everywhere. constatnt haste effect. his previous overdrives used as very regular attacks. Overdrive would maybe be an attack with Braska's Fial Aeon's sword.

Yeah, I like that idea, maybe he could have 6 arms each with a sword like Kali!

Also, well done Roogle, lots of detail. I wonder which of his previous forms would Seymour resemble as Final Aeon? Several to choose!

Roogle
03-11-2008, 03:22 PM
wow roogle. show us up before we even get a chance to post! XD

I like that idea. I think that the Final Aeon would emphasize one attribute based on the character over all other attributes, so you're right that Tidus would be very stealthy and speedy like Gilgamesh.

Yeah, I like that idea, maybe he could have 6 arms each with a sword like Kali!

Also, well done Roogle, lots of detail. I wonder which of his previous forms would Seymour resemble as Final Aeon? Several to choose!

Asura has made a similar appearance to Kali in some of the Final Fantasy games.

I am not sure on what Seymour would look like as a Final Aeon. I think that he may take on a form similar to Anima, but, at the same time, I think he would look less tortured and more willing to inflict pain on his opponents.

Dr.M
03-22-2008, 12:33 AM
im sorry i can't be as describtive with the stats. something like a super kimarhri giant beast would be soo awesome! big teeth, lots of strength. something like obsorbing opponate's powers and maxing them out and having them ten times stronger. something like knocking people out with the stub of his broken horn.... cool.

cally777
03-23-2008, 06:43 AM
The absorbing powers would be good, because then he could match up to whatever opponent he was faced with. :cool:

Kasou
03-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Yuna's final aeon... hmm...

http://cherrythian.com/images/cookiemonster.jpg

AMIRITE?!

This is when she sacrifices that blue furry thing you call a Ronso.

cally777
03-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Yeah, or whatever turns you on. She could be sacrificing lovable, overweight Keepa even. He would strike down his enemies with his huge, over-hanging tummy (like a body slam from one of those demons in X-2).

thegirth
03-26-2008, 11:20 PM
or with his superior shoot stat he could reign down blitz glory

Dr.M
04-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Yuna's final aeon... hmm...

http://cherrythian.com/images/cookiemonster.jpg

AMIRITE?!

This is when she sacrifices that blue furry thing you call a Ronso.

hahahahahahahaha!!! i didnt even think of cookie lol :D

Roogle
04-15-2008, 10:34 PM
This is a Final Aeon created by Yuna and Tidus:

|Yuna's Final Aeon - Tidus| Obtained: Zanarkand
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
[Special Attack]
- Empyreal Stasis: Tidus will attempt to inflict Stop on all enemies. The success of this is based on the affection rating between Tidus and Yuna as determined by various storyline points in the game.

[Initial Abilities]
Skills:
- Delay Attack 8 MP
- Delay Buster 18 MP
- Quick Attack 12 MP
- Quick Buster 24 MP

White Magic:
- Haste 8 MP
- Hastega 30 MP
- Slow 12 MP
- Slowga 20 MP
- Regen 40 MP

Abilities:
- SOS-Haste
- SOS-Regen
- Break Damage Limit

[Overdrive]
- Dream Ace: A series of eight consecutive physical attacks on a single target followed by a single magical attack on all enemies. The single magical attack is based directly on the magic point value of Yuna at the time of usage.

Anno Domini
04-16-2008, 12:53 AM
I wonder if auron could even become a final aeon...

Psychotic
04-16-2008, 07:28 PM
If Tidus was her final Aeon, I'm guessing he'd be pretty damned similar to Braska's Final Aeon, for obvious reasons. Mind you, the bond between Tidus and Yuna was different to the one between Braska and Jecht, so who knows what that might have produced?

Roogle
04-16-2008, 07:56 PM
If Tidus was her final Aeon, I'm guessing he'd be pretty damned similar to Braska's Final Aeon, for obvious reasons. Mind you, the bond between Tidus and Yuna was different to the one between Braska and Jecht, so who knows what that might have produced?

I am not sure what it would look like, but I think that it would amplify both characters' affinities for White Magic. I think that this aeon would be more powerful than other Final Aeons because of the bond shared between Yuna and Tidus.

Suvious
05-16-2008, 09:50 PM
Yunas final Aeon: Khimari (Spelling? Can't remember >.<)
Appearance: A giant, muscley black cat with 3 horns on it's head like khimaris but curved. Holds a trident.

Special attack:
Gugnir Lance
An old favourite of mine! Launches the spear into the air and as it comes back down it strikes foes with tremendous non-elemental damage! Breaks the infamous 9999 limit!

Abilities:
Sweep Strike: Attacks all enemies
Punch: Punches an enemy, also causes armour break
Headbutt: As the name suggests, headbutts the enemy dealing damadge and causing weapon break.

Magic:
Blue Magic
Zantetsuken: Uses death on a random enemy
Break: Shatters an enemy
Tangling roots: Inflicts Bio, uses Demi and causes slow on all enemies
Drainga: Drains health from all enemies

Overdrive:
0 Lance:
Similar to the 'Knights of the round table' in FFVII, this creates a circle of lances, totalling up to 12 lances, these spike the enemy them Khimari launches his spear at the enemies.

ReloadPsi
05-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Pick Kimahri as the fayth as he's been with Yuna since she was 5. Also because he's an estranged Ronso with, at that time, not a right lot to lose, considering the loss of a lot of his race who died grizzly off-screen deaths.

Basically it'd be Griever from FFVIII. Bitchin'!

Suvious
05-17-2008, 12:10 PM
More like griever with a pretty weapon :D

By the way! Tidus could be the final aeon!

TidusMaster
06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Well, i hate to say this, But im happy yuna refused to make one of her friends the final aeon. It made for a more emotional fight :)

Suvious
06-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I would have preferred killing of Wakka :/

Jessweeee♪
06-08-2008, 03:06 AM
I like Roogle's Tidus Aeon! He'd have a super pretty sword that's really pretty! Probably something like the Ultima Weapon in KHII :p

(Of course it would be a sword and not a giant key.)

KidFenrir
12-08-2008, 06:54 AM
although i have to agree with that

uh...i think that lulu would prob look the coolest

um..i was on dev.art the other day and stumbled upon a titus draw up as an aeon.

pretty cool he look leviathan based actually and wields the brotherhood sword to match^_^

Crimson
12-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I would have sacrificed Rikku just for the lulz of what would come out.

Roogle
12-08-2008, 05:33 PM

um..i was on dev.art the other day and stumbled upon a titus draw up as an aeon.

pretty cool he look leviathan based actually and wields the brotherhood sword to match^_^

Cool. Do you have a link to the picture?

Markus. D
12-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Yunas final Aeon: Lulu
Appearance: Female Human-like being with pale white skin (sporting short black hair), wrapped in belts. Unbuckled belts slowly float and rotate around her mid and upper body.
She holds a plush toy that resembles Yuna bowing her head.

Abilities:
- SOS Double Cast
- SOS Break Damage Limit
- Auto Haste
- Auto Twin Stars (or whatever the 0 MP buff is called :D... Manaspring?)

Special Attack:
- Envelop: Projects a flurry of belts that wrap and constrict the target. Similar effect to "Delay Buster"

(Animation: She holds out the Yuna Doll and projects the belts floating around her toward the enemy.)

Black Magic:
Firaja
Blizzaja
Thundaja
Waterja

Overdrive:
Obsidian Dust
Lulu begins to glow in an unsettling bright white aura. Every belt on her body begins rotating around her hands which are posed much like FFVIII's Shiva. She unleashes a giant distorted orb sporting all four elemental schools dealing 9999 damage four times (elemental damage based for every hit of damage) charges at all enemies!!!!!!

Overpowered as it seems, It's a Final Aeon, not some wussy Anima :O!

xChiyuxKasumix
12-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Lulu would have made a kickass final aeon in my opinion. MAGIC BLITZ O_o

Just own all enemies with collossal magicks. Would look soooooo cool.

The Last Oath
12-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Any one of the aeons could defeat "braska's final aeon" in 3 hits once they're uber.

So much for the Final Aeon.

xChiyuxKasumix
12-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Heh, The Last Oath has a point there...

I was expecting a tough battle, but neh.

Wakka would make an amusing Final Aeon.

Saber
12-11-2008, 03:33 AM
yuna's final aeon - her father (lord braska?)

overdrive - a random overdrive of the other aeons, but heals as much HP/MP that the attack hits for.

abilities - double cast, break damage limit, counter attack

spells - ultima, meteor, holy, flare, curaga

stats - 150 str and mag, 255 vit and spirit, 48 luck

I think it would be cool to see her father run around and cast mega flare in place of bahamut.

xChiyuxKasumix
12-11-2008, 03:19 PM
LMAO! I didn't even think of her father... that might be because he's already ... yeah....

But that would kick so much ass....

Depression Moon
12-11-2008, 08:46 PM

Cool. Do you have a link to the picture?

Tidal Fayth :revised: by ~nachtwulf on deviantART (http://nachtwulf.deviantart.com/art/Tidal-Fayth-revised-6325700)
Yuna's Final Aeon by ~nachtwulf on deviantART (http://nachtwulf.deviantart.com/art/Yuna-s-Final-Aeon-841842)

I like the fayth pic better. I think Auron as an Aeon would be a giant red dragon or a giant drunk moogle.

Roogle
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
That is very impressive. I think that the artwork for the Fayth and the Aeon are very close to what might have been had Yuna taken a more traditional path in the course of Final Fantasy X. A part of me wonders if the game and its sequel would have been better if Yuna had just kept that cycle of death and rebirth going...

Rye
12-12-2008, 08:08 PM
I kind of picture it to look a bit like Yuna's first aeon, for whatever reason. Maybe because it was the one we associate most with her.

black orb
12-15-2008, 01:56 AM
>>> It doesnt matter who it is, in the end is always a powerful and ugly mofo..

Dr.M
12-23-2008, 10:53 PM
I would have sacrificed Rikku just for the lulz of what would come out.

hahaha... ah, that would be so pointless
but slightly unothodox since she is al bhed.
i think the chruches would have killed her before sin did

ffx 10 lover
04-28-2009, 12:19 AM
mine would be auron caus hes yunas dads gaurd

str:999

sped/agil:99/100

mag;69

evade:101+counter

special: monk attack :auron turns to the time whaen he was a monk and does 20 attacks all 9999!

overdrive: total aeon anialation : all aeons come in and do there overdrives [yogimbo does what you pay him for]

skills: full break and seprate breaks
quick hit

wht mge:all cure spells
holy
null-all

aurmour skills:auto haste
sos overdrive
break dmg limit

Rantz
04-28-2009, 12:26 AM
ffx 10 lover, there's definitely no need to revive this thread now that there's a new thread about it (made by your colourful self, even!) Please check the dates on the threads you post in in the future.