PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing moments...

smittenkitten
03-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Don't you just hate it when your partner screams your name in a public street and goes down on his knees? :rolleyes2 Every once and a while you get embarrassed in your life. It might be with your partner or maybe you've embarrassed them? Tell me all! :D

What's your the most embarrassing moments? :greenie:

NeoCracker
03-01-2008, 07:43 PM
It's hard to embarass me.

Though when I had a quire class back in Jr. High, (When I didn't suck at singing) we were told to tell everyone what we though the lyrics were saying.

It had something to do with a gun and a dance floor.

My version had something to do with a never ending door of kisses.

Rianoa
03-01-2008, 07:47 PM
too many inbarasing incidents i cant single them out :rolleyes2

LunarWeaver
03-01-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm one of those people that knocks things over, drops everything, apologizes constantly for being a big douchebag, etc. So... I have a lot of them xD One of the worst is when little kids ask me if I'm a boy or girl in public. And their parents always think it's funny.

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 08:09 PM
hmm.. ill post my most recent one as it is one continues cycle with me.

The roads are usually iced over here. So you slip a lot. Now my wallet is perfectly smooth and pretty hard from all the cards.

So i slipped while on a slope, slid down but didnt stop because my freaking wallet was the only thing in contact with the ice, then slid 45 feet into a group of girls xD

yeah.. not pretty x_x

smittenkitten
03-01-2008, 08:12 PM

The roads are usually iced over here. So you slip a lot. Now my wallet is perfectly smooth and pretty hard from all the cards.

So i slipped while on a slope, slid down but didnt stop because my freaking wallet was the only thing in contact with the ice, then slid 45 feet into a group of girls xD

yeah.. not pretty x_x
Were the girls hawt? :jokey:

Jessweeee♪
03-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Remind me to never EVER EVER EVER wear a flowy skirt in march D:

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 08:33 PM

yeah.. not pretty x_x

:shifty:

one of them wore a skirt :bigsmile:

NeoCracker
03-01-2008, 08:34 PM

yeah.. not pretty x_x

:shifty:

one of them wore a skirt :bigsmile:

Was it Jesweee?

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 08:41 PM
I wish.. she was pretty though. I didnt look of course..

but if i did accidentally sneak a peak.. the panties would be purple :bigsmile:

which i of course didnt :shifty:

my blushing may have given it away though :p

NeoCracker
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
You the man AK. You the MAN!

*High fives*

Aerith's Knight
03-01-2008, 08:46 PM
*high fives*

Hu-yah! (manly shout he emits when seconds be4 chugging beer)

demondude
03-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Blindfolded Bike ride as a dare.
I will stop there.

Jess
03-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Last night I was at the pub and a friend of mine bought me a drink; I knocked over the drink I had already which fell onto the drink I'd just been bought and it knocked it off the bar and it smashed everywhere. Ugh. *clumsy* :jess:

Jule
03-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I have always been very self aware; it actually comes to the point where I can't make jokes, just in fear of a bad reaction.

However, when I do decide to break out of my shell, it usually always ends in a cold stare or raised eyebrow.

So to answer the question, I am constantly embarrassed. :(

Breine
03-01-2008, 09:53 PM
There are many incidents.. a lot of them have to do with alcohol, so I try to convince myself that it's not really my fault.

Some are:

I once got so drunk that I took my clothes off like three times in 45 minutes in a club while dancing like crazy. My friends kept on trying to calm me down and put on my clothes, put I kept on ripping them off and demanding they'd join me.
Also, at my High School graduation I was very drunk.. again. We'd all been drinking all day long, which is a tradition in Denmark (:hat:) when graduating. Anyway, during the speeches by the teachers I was literally laughing out loud while clapping my hands, yelling and wooing like there was no tomorrow. Again people were trying to calm me down, but with no luck.

There's nothing like waking up the morning after with a serious case of "the moral hangover".

Tasura
03-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Man, it sounds like I have to party with you at least once Breine.

As for embarrassing moments, my parents usually always embarrass me in some way, otherwise I'm rarely embarrassed.

Quindiana Jones
03-02-2008, 02:16 PM
My girlfriend, and a lot of the time, my friends are ashamed to be near me. :(

Avarice-ness
03-02-2008, 02:19 PM
I pinch my boyfriends cheeks and talk to him in baby language in public because I know he hates it. :love: