PDA

View Full Version : C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:17 PM
I resent that, I've said lots of things. :( Surely you can find something to analyze!

I resent that GB and Dolen are like me too, LoM! And Shiny! We're not the same! ;_;

Edit: Oh you said that Dolen isn't like me. xD Okay, but I still resent the other stuff!

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Well you're also encouraging the use of past mafia tactics (as is GB). Don't know what they're supposed to prove. This :skull::skull::skull::skull: be C9, not 23-man pile on.

And you called everyone kooky.

Shiny
03-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Yeah I'm totally lying low. :rolleyes2

First you call me "him" and now this crap. Get your stuff straight leader of mortals.

leader of mortals
03-02-2008, 10:21 PM
haha shiny:p

And I purposely called you a him just to piss you off and see what you would do.

Shiny
03-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Yeah sure nice cover up for your mistake. :rolleyes2

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm not encouraging use of past mafia tactics, I'm pointing out similarities and differences ;) And it makes some good points if you ask me. Sure, now that I've done that people can try to act as they did but what's done is already done.

Also, if anything from all my "when I was mafia, this is what mafia did" posts I've discouraged the use of past mafia tactics in a different way. xD

Everyone IS kooky though. :\

leader of mortals
03-02-2008, 10:29 PM
Yeah sure nice cover up for your mistake. :rolleyes2

*uh oh she'she's on to me!*

I have no clue what you are talking about...

Shiny
03-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Uh oh not spoiler. I was talking about the mistake you made and are still making with my gender. Get with the program.

Also to add, posting a lot does not equate to lying low.

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Posting a lot without making any theories does. Come, Shiny Shoes, some opinions if you please. Who do you think is scum? Everyone knows my main man right now is Goldenboko...but we don't know who yours is. :choc2:

f f freak
03-02-2008, 10:39 PM
My opinion on who is Scum is definetly GB. I don't like the way he was hunting for the Cop. Though as I said, he might be the Cop trying to drop hints, or he might be Scum, trying to get the Cop to 'drop hints' about who they are so he can get rid of them.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Wow.

f f freak
03-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Kooky.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:45 PM
xD Do mine too. Everyone knows my main man is Dolen. What do you think?

leader of mortals
03-02-2008, 10:48 PM
I agree there is a possibility gobo is scum. He may be using the "too stupid to be mafia" trick. This is from where he said this...

If I was mafia I wouldn't vocalise my cop "hunt" :rolleyes2

##Vote: Goldenboko

f f freak
Okay, I'm going now. I'll post my vote and see if it was right tomorrow.

Jojee
##Unvote: Goldenboko

leader of mortals
03-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Why unvote now?

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:50 PM
Because we're both mafia and he's only one away from getting lynched, obviously. :rolleyes2

Edit: this is sarcasm xD

leader of mortals
03-02-2008, 10:53 PM
we need a votecount... I cant sort through all this

Jojee
03-02-2008, 10:55 PM
I think the votecount would be

GB - 2

:p

Everyone else has unvoted... I think. Did you guys know we get 72 hours per day? :o

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Add to notes:

Jojo unwilling to commit to GB lynch.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 11:00 PM
Add to notes:

Psy smell like garbage.

PS where did Shiny go? :(

Shiny
03-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Posting a lot without making any theories does. Come, Shiny Shoes, some opinions if you please. Who do you think is scum? Everyone knows my main man right now is Goldenboko...but we don't know who yours is. :choc2:

As you wish.

Psychotic: I find him suspicious. His useless fight with me was probably abruptly ended because if I was lynched based on that debacale (cuz some of you were actually buying into his accusations) then that would make him an easy target for the next day since I would be announced innocent. So he went unto another target, Goldenboko. What I find odd is that he's not really vehemently going after other people and Jojee. In fact many of his jokes with Jojee were "omg maybe we're both mafia" crap.

Goldenboko: His whole cop thing was a bit suspicious, but I suspected that was because he was the cop. After him explaining his intentions for the cop I'm suspicious about what his plan truly was. I think he is mafia trying to get the cop to come out now.

Leader of Mortals: This person is very ill-informed. It's interesting how he focused on lying low in his aforementioned post, but yet that's what he's been doing previously. As I said before, he was lurking this thread and not posting until someone (I think Psychotic) said to say something worthwhile. Regardless, I'm not sure of what this person's deal is, but they need to get genders right.

Dolentrean: He hasn't really posted much since yesterday, so I don't have much to say on him. I will say this though...when Psychotic had the debate with me he was quick to say "oh yeah Shiny is acting awkward and suspicious". But yet hwen Psychotic had the debate with Goldenboko he was all "well I'm not really convinced he's mafia". Odd judging how both debates were a bit similar.

f f freak:
Also hasn't really posted much aside from her odd posts "I like pie" and the like. I'm glad she's finally getting more involved, but I'll have to analyze her a bit more now before forming a plausible opinion.

Jojee:
She's posted a lot, but many of her posts have been posts where she says something completely odd or off topic. Yet, she says everyone else is "kooky". Apparently this sort of behavior was her mafia tactic last time. Also, her "maybe I'm mafia" posts are undoubtedly suspicious. Wtf would a townie even think of saying something like that? Seriously.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Actually, my mafia tactic last time was lying low and not pointing at anyone besides who I decide to vote for, though I ultimately kinda caved in, and my mafia tactic the time before was just not getting killed and trying to dig my way out of a hole. My mafia tactic for the time when I played Loony BoB and was town would be closer to this, though ;) ...Funny how that got me lynched and the other ones pretty much didn't. :(

Cue "How convenient you bring it up!"

Yeah, I know, I thought so too. xD I'm being myself and speaking, for the most part, what I think.

You find everyone suspicious though, do you? (edit: By the way, how is this different from me saying everyone is kooky?) What do you think of LoM and fffreak's sudden votes for GB up there? :3 And who do you think is most suspicious?

Psychotic
03-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Psychotic: I find him suspicious. Cool. Takes notes: Anyone who suspects Shiny is suspicious, folks!
His uselessUseful.
fightdiscussion
with me was probably abruptly ended because if I was lynched based on that debacale (cuz some of you were actually buying into his accusations) then that would make him an easy target for the next day since I would be announced innocent.Or because, y'know, I was doing it to provoke discussion and to lure someone out. EITHER/OR. And see here's the kicker with your theory. If I am afraid to get you lynched because of how you'd flip...why bother making a case against you in the first place?

And if you did flip town, they'd be retarded if they went after me on Day Two and I'd tell them so. Frankly I'm tired of the "Hurrr somebody led the case against me therefore they must be scum!!!" mentality at EoFF. It's unbelieviably poor logic.
So he went unto another target, Goldenboko.Who was acting scummy.
What I find odd is that he's not really vehemently going after other people and Jojee.Because they're not acting scummy, maybe, I don't know. You were acting scummy too, whether you care to admit it or not.
In fact many of his jokes with Jojee were "omg maybe we're both mafia" crap.This proves?

Dolentrean
03-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Sorry everyone, I was spending time with my girlfriend and haven't been to my computer until now.

Alright... erm, first I briefly saw some people talking about me, if you guys got anything to ask i'm here now to answer!

Now... right now I would have to say my two mains would be either LoM or GB. I think LoM has been playing pretty passively and has been laying low. If he has done anything really note worthy could someone fill me in? I might have missed something while I was skimming, though I do think he voted for someone, I will look back and see what he said.

As for GB I just have to look at all the evidence Psy had against him, It is also strange that he brought up the cop so much. He did jump to defend himself, but what he didn't do was say, "OMG Psy suspected me! MAFIA!" (Unless I am remembering poorly) and that is what Shiny did.

How much time do we have left? I didn't want to get to aggressive yesterday as I wanted to see what everyone had to say so I could be careful with my vote, but if we are running at all low on time then its time to get more into it.

Jojee
03-02-2008, 11:43 PM
We still have a lot of time :3 Lot lot lot of time.

But isn't it a little convenient that when I go "He's acting too passive" then you come out with your suspicions?

Dolentrean
03-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Very good point, I am acting alot more passive in this game, but in one of my first posts I also did give my resoning for that, I said that because it is such a small game, we need to be very careful. I think I said that we needed to be careful of who we voted for and avoid finger pointing this early.

I think Psy agreed that we need to be careful, but disagreed about avoiding finger pointing.

After reading the posts I missed I realised that finger pointing hasn't really caused anyone to get voted for (except for GB and he has quite a bit of evidence against him). I was nervious becuase I have only played in the past two games of mafia, and it seemed that in those games when someone pointed a finger at someone else, people agreed and bandwagoned on quickly, I wanted to avoid that.

Shiny
03-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Cool. Takes notes: Anyone who suspects Shiny is suspicious, folks!
Ballshot. You said:
B, well, B is funny too. I had no vibes about Shiny whatsoever. So you didn't find me suspicious and yet you still went after me anyway. What's the point? Why not just go after who you thought was suspicious from the get-go instead of finger pointing and using some "wine in front of me" tactic which is also stated as being a mafia tactic by the way as it states. Also, some of the people in my posts who didn't suspect me as suspicious I still find suspicious.

Useful.
It has yet to be proven useful.

Or because, y'know, I was doing it to provoke discussion and to lure someone out. EITHER/OR. And see here's the kicker with your theory. If I am afraid to get you lynched because of how you'd flip...why bother making a case against you in the first place?
I don't know. Do I look like you? The answer is no, I'm not blond.

Because they're not acting scummy, maybe, I don't know. You were acting scummy too, whether you care to admit it or not.
Contradictions contradictions. First, you say I had no scum vibes basically and now you said I did. And I don't see how anything Jojee has said is not scummy. But of course, obviously if she is your fellow scum mate then you wouldn't find her suspicious.

This proves?
That is odd and not something a pro-town's person would say.

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 12:03 AM
So you didn't find me suspicious and yet you still went after me anyway. What's the point? Why not just go after who you thought was suspicious from the get-go instead of finger pointing
Let me make this abundantly clear:

I did not think you were scum.
I did not get scum vibes.
I was not suspicious of you.

HOWEVER

You acted scummy. (acting scummy does not make one scum) I wanted explanations before jumping to any conclusions, and I wished to provoke reactions out of the others.

using some "wine in front of me" tactic which is also stated as being a mafia tactic by the way as it states.
I used WIFOM? What the hell? Explain this 'cause I sure as hell haven't used WIFOM in my opinion. If you're going to make accusations like that, back them up.

It has yet to be proven useful. It caught GB out. I deem it useful.
Contradictions contradictions. First, you say I had no scum vibes basically and now you said I did. Same point again, eh champ? You're misconstruing what I meant. Whether or not it's deliberate I don't know.
And I don't see how anything Jojee has said is not scummy. But of course, obviously if she is your fellow scum mate then you wouldn't find her suspicious. So I'm suspicious for not finding Jojo suspicious? ...okay. :confused:

That is odd and not something a pro-town's person would say.I'm pro-town and I said it.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Ow, my brain just exploded, your gonna have to give me time to actually make something out of all of this Dx

Jojee
03-03-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm sad Shiny is ignoring my post ;(

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Shiny is going after Psy pretty hard, and all Psy did was try to get some info out of her at the beginning... It seems like you are almost desperate to get attention on Psy. Its odd, and I can understand you being suspicious, its just a little odd how hard you are going after him IMHO.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 12:19 AM
@Dolen
I thought you realized that finger pointing or even voting to draw people out could be beneficial (your words: couldn't hurt) way early on. Why still so passive afterward?

Psy makes a good point, but I dont think that Shiny putting a vote on someone isn't going to give us very much info as it would probobly be very random. But if you think it will help us it at least couldn't hurt at all ;)

Also, why would you advise a cop who to look at like six hours into the day? Seems a little pointless at that time. Could it be a mafia strategy to draw the cop's attention off the true mafia members?

If we have a cop I would highly recommend looking at them, as of right now I would worry more about LoM than FFfreak, as I don’t think that a member of the mafia would say nothing, and would instead try to lay low.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 12:19 AM
It has yet to be proven useful. It caught GB out. I deem it useful.

Caught me out? You made it look like you where going after Shiny for no good reason, I comment my thoughts on that, and you try to (and successfully are), screw me.

Well you're also encouraging the use of past mafia tactics (as is GB). Don't know what they're supposed to prove. This :skull::skull::skull::skull: be C9, not 23-man pile on.

And you called everyone kooky.

True enough, but the only past games I've played in have had a lot of people. A natural reaction is to react according to experiences in the past, so isn't it naturally that I try and relate to my past mafia game experience? Other then that I'm not going to try and explain myself too much, I make crappy town, thats the conclusion I've come to.

LoM and f f freak are now way up on my susipicion list, as he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little. No excuse imo. I'm gonna go read more posts on people I haven't commented on, but LoM and f f freak have rang my bells.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I used WIFOM? What the hell? Explain this 'cause I sure as hell haven't used WIFOM in my opinion. If you're going to make accusations like that, back them up.
Apparently, I don't know. But it's odd you decided to include is in this nonsensical post:

Wine in Front of Me.

MafiaScumWiki: Wine in Front of Me (http://mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Wine_in_Front_of_Me)

Psychotic is acting like a townie.
But maybe he is acting like a townie to make us think he is mafia.
But why would he do something to benefit us if he was a mafia.

etc. etc.

It caught GB out. I deem it useful.
The only way to prove that is to lynch GoldenBoko. If he's mafia then it was useful. And obviously if it isn't well it wasn't useful and makes you look extremely bad.

So I'm suspicious for not finding Jojo suspicious? ...okay. :confused:
Yes. You keep making quotes for no reason. That was self-explanatory! Anyone who thinks someone isn't suspicious is suspicious, mmkay? Everyone is suspicious at this point until further proven otherwise. And the only people who wouldn't find someone suspicious is fellow scum mates.

Also, Jojee, I'm not ignoring you per se I just don't want to multiquote a whole bunch of things. I cba.

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 12:27 AM
he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little.

Thats just my tactic. The most suspicious(no matter how much, be it a little or a lot) is voted and I change often.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 12:30 AM
he piled a vote on me (which brought this day dangerously close to ending) based on so little.

Thats just my tactic. The most suspicious(no matter how much, be it a little or a lot) is voted and I change often.

That sounds like bs to me. A townie has to worry about day ending, and that sounds like a crappy excuse for you to weasel your way out of this.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 12:31 AM
@LoM
But you unvoted for Psychotic because you thought your reason wasn't very good - even if you might have been "a little" more suspicious of him? Correct me if I'm misconstruing anything.

Just how suspicious are you of GB anyway?

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 12:32 AM
@ Jojee: Fair enough. Just to have it stated, I did state my opinions and thoughts, I just didn't say I thought someone was mafia or not. As for the cop thing, I was just stating my opinion, and as of now I still think that LoM is suspicious, as for it being 6 hrs into the day just wasn’t really thinking about the time.

And also by me saying that I was stating my opinion in a way... sorry if it seemed like I was fence sitting, but that is exactly what I was and am doing, I have nothing to go off of, I am paying attention and forming an opinion and when I think I have something I state it.

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 12:32 AM
Apparently, I don't know. But it's odd you decided to include is in this nonsensical post:OK, let me explain this to you.

Jojo was using WIFOM. She and Dolentrean(?) asked what WIFOM was. That post you just quoted was me explaining and giving an example. So, uh, how does explaining a term mean that I actually used it myself?

And "You don't know"? So you're falsely using a term you don't know to explain why I am mafia. Uhhhh.... :erm:

The only way to prove that is to lynch GoldenBoko. If he's mafia then it was useful. And obviously if it isn't well it wasn't useful and makes you look extremely bad. Ah, it'll make me look bad, will it? This is very interesting. It could be that you know GB is town, and you're currently trying to set me up tomorrow after he flips. I'm more hesitant about GB now. I'm keeping an eye on the pair of you.
Yes. You keep making quotes for no reason. That was self-explanatory! Anyone who thinks someone isn't suspicious is suspicious, mmkay? Everyone is suspicious at this point until further proven otherwise. And the only people who wouldn't find someone suspicious is fellow scum mates. I'm quoting so that people know what I'm responding to. :confused: And yeah, there's 5 townies, 2 scum. So the "everyone is suspicious" idea is just stupid in my opinion, and I'm not going with it.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 12:34 AM
@Dolen:

Okay, so what do you think of everyone now then? You said you found GB and LoM suspicious, but what's your opinion on myself, Psy, Shiny, etc.

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 12:40 AM
You Jojee, I cant get a read on, I think its a bit odd that you called me your main man when you didn't have very much on me, but I can understand it I guess.

Psy doesn’t seem very suspicious to me, he is either playing a very smart mafia game, or he is just... being Psy.

Shiny is getting more and more suspicious the more I read her and Psys back and forward, she does seem adamant about getting him lynched.

f f freak... he is all but useless right now and very annoying, the thing that’s worse is that he is more than likely going to survive the day, I am not saying that he is mafia, but I am saying that it would be very bad that no one is that suspicious of him, he could leave it to us townies to kill each other, and he would lye under the radar, then pop up later with the.

"Oh my god guys, I am so sorry, I was really busy with A B and C and here is what I think now that I am back!"

there yah go.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 12:45 AM
You weren't really my main man. There are good points against you, but I hadn't committed to anyone, no. I wanted to see fffreak's reaction, much like I think Psy's post before mine was trying to draw people out by stating that GB was his main man. (Or maybe GB really is his main man, or maybe he's trying to throw me off :p)

And agreed, unfortunately I haven't formed an opinion on fffreak yet, aside from that they are inexperienced.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Looking back I see I haven't really posted anything about Jojee and Dolentrean

JJ- At the beginning you where really pissing me off with the constant spam, but now you've seemed to got on task. You seem like you can be a good help to the town, in terms of information, but I'd actually like to hear your opinion now.

Dolentra-something: Your opinions seem... interesting. Your comment on f f freak has me confused... but intrigued, care to expand?

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Ok then. Me apparently "not caring" about the day ending is bull. I just voted for Gobo, gave a reason, and FF freak was dumb enough to vote for him and almost end the day. Not me. This makes me suspicious of FF freak.

Oh and Jojee, I stopped being suspicious of him

Main suspects as of now... Gobo, FF freak

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 12:55 AM
For one... you replaced the "N" at the end of my name with "Something" Seems like finishing my name would have been easier :p

Ok, I really don’t have much to expand on, I mean he isn't doing anything so we cant judge his reactions (unless you want to form an opinion on "I like pie") He could simply be absent (in that case we need to replace him) or like I said, he could be mafia and hiding under the radar so he will most likely live through the day.

I don’t think anyone is close to voting for him, so I would bet he isn’t getting lynched, slightly suspicious, but its working if he is indeed mafia X_x

I don’t know if that really expands on that, but that’s all there is on that.

EDIT: like LoM just said, FFF almost ended the day by voting for GB, that is also something that is very suspicious, he didnt give much resoning, surfaced to vote, and there you go. it could have been likely that Jojee and LoM were just people who voted for GB and then along comes FFF and votes for him, it could have been the other member of the mafia (if FFF is mafia) could swing along, and vote for you, ending the day but Jojee unvoted before he/she could. It would be an awful stratagy, but it would get a townie out of the picture, if he was indeed mafia.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Shiny is getting more and more suspicious the more I read her and Psys back and forward, she does seem adamant about getting him lynched.

"Oh my god guys, I am so sorry, I was really busy with A B and C and here is what I think now that I am back!"

I don't want to get him lynched unless I have proof that he's scum. I think he's suspicious and am giving him a whirl that he so quickly gave me. If I wanted to get him lynched I would have voted for him by now.

Interesting that you bring that up. The busy bee tactic. foa did this busy bee tactic in the first edition. I remember it clear as day. She turned out to be the godmama. "Oh yeah y'all I won't be on for a while. Oh hey y'all I was cleaning up dog crap." You get the picture.

Proposed Roles:
Finger-pointer: A trusted Citizen who emerges as an important "investigator" and will end up swaying many votes.
Follower: This person always ends up siding with a Finger pointer, sometimes the finger pointer won't even be in the mafia. They'll never stay with one finger pointer, and will always appear to have mauled over every decision (will try as much as possible to be constantly switching this is labeled as "suspicious")
Busy Bee: This person will always talk how they won't be able to be here from x time to x time, and will be a great excuse maker so they don't have to post much.
This was in the mafia archive. It’s the mafia’s tactics for that game.

Shiny is going after Psy pretty hard, and all Psy did was try to get some info out of her at the beginning... It seems like you are almost desperate to get attention on Psy. Its odd, and I can understand you being suspicious, its just a little odd how hard you are going after him IMHO.
And yet it wasn't odd how he vehemently went after me?

I guess I am just putting faith in Psy. He isn't calling anyone Mafia, he is instead trying to stimulate discussion, he is picking on Shiny a little bit, but I dont think he is trying to get us to vote against her yet.
And I'm just picking on Psy a little bit. :greenie:

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 01:00 AM
The more and more I think about what FF freak did, the more suspicious of him I am. I think I'm gonna change my vote now...

##unvote: gobo
##Vote: FF freak

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Proposed Roles:
Finger-pointer: A trusted Citizen who emerges as an important "investigator" and will end up swaying many votes.
Follower: This person always ends up siding with a Finger pointer, sometimes the finger pointer won't even be in the mafia. They'll never stay with one finger pointer, and will always appear to have mauled over every decision (will try as much as possible to be constantly switching this is labeled as "suspicious")
Busy Bee: This person will always talk how they won't be able to be here from x time to x time, and will be a great excuse maker so they don't have to post much.
This was in the mafia archive. It’s the mafia’s tactics for that game.

lmao I made that post in my first mafia game xD

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 01:05 AM
Shiny, just curious, why did you edit my quote so that my opinion of you was right above me saying

You fully cut out my oppinion of FFF that makes it looked like I accused you of using the busy bee tactic.

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Anybody who uses tactics that GB invented is doomed to failure.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 01:08 AM
Anybody who uses tactics that GB invented is doomed to failure.

HEY! You STFU we did good in that game till Slowpoke fucked everything up!

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 01:08 AM
You did real good because Slowpoke knew everybody's roles.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 01:10 AM
OK, let me explain this to you.

Jojo was using WIFOM. She and Dolentrean(?) asked what WIFOM was. That post you just quoted was me explaining and giving an example. So, uh, how does explaining a term mean that I actually used it myself?

And "You don't know"? So you're falsely using a term you don't know to explain why I am mafia. Uhhhh.... :erm:

Oh okay, I get it now. Tbh, tl'dr the whole posts on that page and thus didn't get the gist of the wine thing. I didn't say I didn't understand the term I just didn't get why you were posting it.

Ah, it'll make me look bad, will it? This is very interesting. It could be that you know GB is town, and you're currently trying to set me up tomorrow after he flips. I'm more hesitant about GB now. I'm keeping an eye on the pair of you
No. I'm actually hoping GB turns out mafia if he is lynched so that we can start out on a good note and I can finally trust you. :p

I'm quoting so that people know what I'm responding to. :confused: And yeah, there's 5 townies, 2 scum. So the "everyone is suspicious" idea is just stupid in my opinion, and I'm not going with it.
It's not stupid because it doesn't mean I think everyone is scum it just means at this juncture, they're suspicious. My lack of knowledge on said people make me suspicious of them and some fishy things they've said so far. No one has proven to me that they are trustworthy just yet.

leader of mortals

he's got a point there ya know...

Goldenboko

LIES! So your saying I gained your "trust" because Slowpoke knew all the roles? Slowpoke came closer to revealing all of us then doing good :P

Jojee
03-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Jojee's thoughts! :mog:

Psychotic:
If he's mafia, then props to him so far. He's not a main suspect for me right now, but that's not to say my thoughts won't change.

Shiny:
Not a main suspect either, but same applies. I don't think a mafia member would come out and say that they thought GB was the cop, but I dunno, I don't recall Shiny being in many past mafia games.

I'm just skimming over the Psy x Shiny <i>discussion</i> :p atm.

Dolen:
I don't exactly buy his defense. We'll see as the day goes on. I guess it turns out he actually is one of my main suspects now. There's plenty of time for me to change my mind though.

GB:
Honestly I haven't read your posts with an analytical eye or anything either, Psy seems to be hammering on you hard enough. What I read, some of the things you say are pretty fishy, and it'd help me a lot more if I knew your thought process in why you thought you figured out the cop. (FYI no, I'm not asking you to reveal it if you think it will really endanger a cop). In all honesty, my hunch says town, but I could be terribly wrong.

LoM:
I don't know o_O

f f freak:
Seems sort of inexperienced.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Shiny, just curious, why did you edit my quote so that my opinion of you was right above me saying

You fully cut out my oppinion of FFF that makes it looked like I accused you of using the busy bee tactic.
You are jumping to conclusions. I didn't think you were accusing me of the busy bee tactic at all nor did I say you did. I just wanted to address those two points you made which happened to be in the same quotation.

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Ok, I was just curious. I figured that was what you were doing, just felt it a bit odd is all.

EDIT: I am going to get a meatball sub now. I will be back later.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 01:17 AM
You think everything I do is odd. :p

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Nobody in this game is totally inexperienced. We've all been in mafia games. We all know the score.

Being a newbie is not a defence to being scummy.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 01:35 AM
It's not. Inexperienced sounds nicer than not very good, okay? xD And she could be an inexperienced townie or mafia, because either way she's brought suspicion on herself.

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Ok since I need to burn time and no one has posted in a while, here is my current analysis

Psy: Seems to be playing very smart. I am currently unsure if he is a smart townie or a smart mafia but I am not suspicious yet.

Jojee: Really seems to be a townie. Hasn't done anything suspicious yet.

Dolentrean: He was laying low a bit, but then he was much more active after someone made a comment about it I think.

Shiny: Seems to be suspicious with her fight with psy. After psy stopped she just kept on fighting with him.

FF Freak: I think she is the most suspicious. She almost ended the day. With Jojee's unvote I can almost guarentee Jojee isn't mafia

Gobo: A little suspicious with his Cop search, but I guess he just wasn't thinking. I don't know if he wasn't thinking as a mafia or as a townie however.

Vote count:

FF Freak: Leader of mortals
Gobo: FF Freak

If FF freak is mafia all suspicions are off of gobo. She wouldn't almost end the day on a fellow mafian.

Aerith's Knight
03-03-2008, 03:58 PM
im voting for him out of principle

##vote: Aerith's knight

ill leave you guys alone now xD

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Let's get something straight.

Just because somebody votes for a mafia, that does not make them town.
Just because somebody votes for a town, that does not make them mafia.

Okay? Okay!

Shiny
03-03-2008, 04:57 PM
leader of mortals seems the most suspicious to me so far. Because he says my fight with Psy was suspicious, yet his wasn't with me. And I didn't keep going after I addressed all the points he directed at me the debate ended. His whole "I don't know what you're talking about thing" seemed fishy because I just talking about the mistake he made with my gender. Wtf did you think I was talking about? xD

Admittedly that bandwagon vote from ff freak was extremely suspicious. I'll be watching her more closely now. I might end up voting for her because she doesn't seem to care what goes on here. She doesn't get involved in our discussions and just votes for people aimlessly before thinking it out as it seems.

Jojee is also still suspicious to me because she's being nice. TOO NICE. She may just be a townie, but she may also pretend to be a townie cuz she wants to destroy me at night mafia style. And then she'll be cleared of suspicious cuz she was all nice. But, I don't know. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard on this. xD

I didn't realize Dolenterean is doing the busy bee tactic. Of course, he may be genuinely busy, so I don't want to assume, but I don't want to completely discredit him from using it as well.

Goldenboko never answered my question as to what his plan with the cop thing was which seems suspicious.

Psychotic I'm not as suspicious of as I was because his comments and paranoia seemed to match that of a townie's, however, his debates could be set ups. The fact that he doesn't want to vote for Goldenboko even though he suspected him the most is a bit fishy although I understand his reasoning why he wouldn't especially if Boko turns out to be innocent.

qwertysora, when does voting end today?

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 05:03 PM
The fact that he doesn't want to vote for Goldenboko even though he suspected him the most is a bit fishy although I understand his reasoning why he wouldn't especially if Boko turns out to be innocent.Who says I don't want to vote for GB? We're only just over halfway through the day, though, so it should be obvious why I haven't put a vote on him right now.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Jojee is also still suspicious to me because she's being nice. TOO NICE. She may just be a townie, but she may also pretend to be a townie cuz she wants to destroy me at night mafia style. And then she'll be cleared of suspicious cuz she was all nice. But, I don't know. Maybe I'm just thinking too hard on this. xD

FINE, I'll stop being nice! xD You're MAFIA! SCUM! DIE! Lynch her guys, she's mafia! Quick, before she gets away O_O

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Oh that reminds me of another decent slice of logic cake I need to give to you all:

The target of a night kill proves absolutely jack :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the way of who is mafia. Person X arguing with Person Y and Person Y showing up dead in the morning does not make Person X mafia. Nor does it make them town. Okay? OKAY!

Jojee
03-03-2008, 06:04 PM
LoM, did you realize that I had a vote on GB before you voted for him?

Why are you almost sure that I'm not mafia? I could have unvoted for GB because he's my mafia buddy.

f f freak
03-03-2008, 07:08 PM
The only reason I voted for GB was because I didn't realise that we had 72 hours and he was who I was most suspicious of. Also, Dolentrean I'm a girl. You were saying he, in one of you're posts about me.

Anyway, for now I'll unvote GB and post my thoughts on everyone.

Jojee: I don't suspect her of being Mafia. She hasn't said anything that really raises my suspicions, though if she is Mafia, she's playing a good game. I think she's a town.

Psychotic: Again, I don't suspect him on being Mafia. He's made a few jokes about it, though I think they're just harmless jokes. Again, I think townie or playing a very good game.

Shiny: I don't know. Annoying with the 'Bandwagon vote, because if you notice mine an LoM's votes for GB were at the exact same time, roughly. I also disagree with the Jojee being too nice comment.

Goldenboko: I've already voiced my opinions on him, mainly because of his cop hunt, either being just trying to find the cop so he knows, or so he can vote for them, if he's mafia.

Leader of Mortals: Not too sure yet. Seems to be reliable, though I'm gonna read through some more posts to form an opinion.

Dolentrean: Need to read through his posts to form an opinion.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 07:36 PM
FINE, I'll stop being nice! xD You're MAFIA! SCUM! DIE! Lynch her guys, she's mafia! Quick, before she gets away O_O
xD That's better!

The target of a night kill proves absolutely jack :skull::skull::skull::skull: in the way of who is mafia. Person X arguing with Person Y and Person Y showing up dead in the morning does not make Person X mafia. Nor does it make them town. Okay? OKAY!
Not exactly in some cases. If a person debates with that person in the game then of course the mafia wouldn't want to kill them because then the suspicion would be on them. But, if they didn't cause beef with that person the following day they'd be an easy target because that person would basically be neutral. That was the mafia's tactic in the Disney game, but failed because Triton going "omg let's just vote for no reason."

Jojee
03-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah, but now that you said that the mafia are going to do the opposite.

But now that I said this, they're not ;)

Or are they?

It really doesn't mean anything. xD

PS, fffreak I await your opinion on LoM and Dolen.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Anyone know when the votes are due?

Goldenboko never answered my question as to what his plan with the cop thing was which seems suspicious.

qwertysora, when does voting end today?

I explained my though process. I didn't explain who I thought was the cop, because I don't want to give him away, or influence the Doctor.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 08:13 PM
I think we have a bit over 28 hours left.

Edit: Also, the thing is I doubt you would have been able to make a GOOD guess at who the cop is anyway. Right now I can make a good case for how most people are the cop. If it's not like OMG revelation!! material, you might be better off just revealing it, because right now you look pretty shady for it. Unless it's really good, I doubt the mafia or the doctor would take you seriously.

Edit: Not to mention, you already said it was a he :p So worst case scenario for the mafia they have 4 people to guess at if they go with you, and in all probability less.

qwertysaur
03-03-2008, 08:18 PM
You have a bit over 28 hours left. I'll post more reminders to vote when the deadline comes close. :p

Jojee
03-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Actually, you were having the conversation with Psy and seemed to imply that the cop you thought was someone else other than he, so yeah. ...Oh, and LoM hadn't posted yet, and you don't seem to be referring to yourself, so that pretty much means you thought it was Dolen, who seems pretty shady in my eyes, or you were bluffing/lying.

?_?

Edit: PS, I'm not trying to figure out who the cop is, I'm trying to figure out who GB is. Like I said, I can make a good case for how a number of people may be the cop, so I would take all this speculation with a grain of salt.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Again I don't think I can explain much more about what I was thinking I make very crap town.

Anyway my susipicion stays with f f freak. Her post on who everyone is, is so vague. Really, she says "Oh I think _______ is _______" but doesn't stick her head out of the alley to give reasons why, allowing her to shapeshift her opinions whenever she wants without much argument against her.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Jojee, you crazy!

People need to stop trippin' off the cop. The people who should care about that is scum so let's just drop that for now. Besides, there might now even be a cop in this game.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 08:58 PM
I was going to drop it now anyway. xD

LoM! Stop lurking and answer my questions ;)

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 09:06 PM
I just realized as I was reading over the only posts that Psy asked people to talk about me and Jojee was the only person to really take that to heart. Now I feel left out and hurt :(

Ok... My opinions are about where the were last time I was on, in the page and a half that has been posted there hasn't been many job dropping moments :p One thing I find vary strange is Goldenboko thinking he may know who the cop is... I mean how could you possibly have that figured out this early in the game?

Shiny started backing of Psy when more people started calling her on it, could be a townie who has run out of things to say on the matter, or it could be a mafia taking the hint and backing off.

And f f freak, hey, glad to see yah! how you been? want some coffee? Care to explain your prolonged absence?

Jojee
03-03-2008, 09:19 PM
He went offline again :( But I know he was online several times after I asked questions! STOP AVOIDING ME ;___; *cries a river*

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, I’m sure its nothing personal... probably just the fact your avi is a monkey in a diaper, I personally don’t think that would smell all to pleasant.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 09:24 PM
I guess I'll just have to interrogate you again :(

So what do you think of LoM?

Shiny
03-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Or he could be mafia purposely avoiding the question and your fellow scum mate, Dolentrean. Also, no one "called me on it" I say when I want to end it and how. :p

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Not exactly in some cases. If a person debates with that person in the game then of course the mafia wouldn't want to kill them because then the suspicion would be on them. But, if they didn't cause beef with that person the following day they'd be an easy target because that person would basically be neutral. That was the mafia's tactic in the Disney game, but failed because Triton going "omg let's just vote for no reason."Suspicion would only be on them if the town was retarded. And despite you accusing me of being dumb town for questioning you (whatever happened to suspect everyone? :p) I aint dumb town, missy missy.

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Well I think I have said what I think of him before but. Earlier in the game he was lying low, not really posting anything useful, that has shifted slightly in the newer posts.

He still isn't very active, When he does post he seems to point out who is main suspect is and then vote for them. Most people in this game have not been actively voting except to lure other people into the discussion (I.E. Psy). Though I have found both the people he has voted for suspicious, he hasn't really tried to convince others of why he thinks they are suspicious, and instead bandwagons onto other peoples arguments. I think his post when he voted for f f freak was "You know, the more I think about it, the more she seems guilty to me" (not sure if those were his exact words)

And that is what I think of LoM, Not that high up on my suspect list, but on there at least.

(Let it be known I did that off the top of my head and didn't look back on posts to do that so there is a good chance I missed something, point it out to me and I will tell you what I think about it)

Jojee
03-03-2008, 09:34 PM
I aint dumb town, missy missy. Then I guess the only other possibility would be that you're mafia! :jess:

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 09:39 PM
I aint dumb town, missy missy. Then I guess the only other possibility would be that you're mafia! :jess:Or maybe I'm the jester hurr hurr hurr. :hahaha:

Also stop rolefishing about the cop, you.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 09:45 PM
I wasn't rolefishing and I already stopped! ;_; God LEAVE ME ALONE BACK OFF ALL OF YOU BACK OFF. Besides, geese are kinda cool. xD

Anyway, LoM seems scummy to me.

Jojee: She seems to be a townie. Hasn't given me anything to work with yet

Gobo: He seems to be like Jojee
Like half an hour later with little substance posts in between, after Psy states that he thinks GB is his main man and after fffreak agrees with Psy,

I agree there is a possibility gobo is scum. He may be using the "too stupid to be mafia" trick. This is from where he said this...

If I was mafia I wouldn't vocalise my cop "hunt" :rolleyes2

Sudden change of mind? O_O;

Also, asking me why I unvoted immediately after I did, and then using that as for why I'm almost certainly town to him. Not to mention avoiding me, no one who avoids me should live! Lynch 'im! (JK... well maybe but not yet xD)

What do you think about him now Dolen? :[ Anyone else?

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 09:50 PM
I know that you keep asking me my opinion because you think I am mafia, but by god if it doesn’t make me feel all warm and fuzzy anyways.

Ok, that is a good point that I didn’t notice before, a good safe way for a mafia to bandwagon behind someone without drawing attention to themselves perhaps? “What everyone else was doing it! I just wanted to be popular!” :shifty:

He did the same thing again when attention shifted off of GB, when we started focusing on FFF saying that “SHE” (I remembered this time) was acting scummy LoM shifted his vote again. That seems to me less scummy that the original flip to GB as it wasn’t him just banking on some people saying, “that’s right, this person is my main man now!” though he again didn’t offer anything new and instead cast his vote biased on other peoples opinions.

I think he may be rising on my Madar, (that is a Mafia Radar for those of you that aren’t me)

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Jojee that is pretty convincing... but if LoM is mafia, I think giving him more time will give him more time to make mistakes and really make me more sure then I am now, and right now, its just not enough to make me shake my original suspicion from f f freak.

Jojee
03-03-2008, 09:53 PM
You're important to me :love:

Edit: to Dolen, not GB! ...Well GB you're kinda important to me too ;)

NeoCracker
03-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Wait, guys, isnt' Shiny a Guy? :confused:

I don't think I've seen him reffered to as a guy once this whole game?

Now I'll leave you to your Mafia Shenanigans.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 10:09 PM
You do a bad job at women hunting. :p

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 10:10 PM

Ahhh :love:

If I was like Rye I would so make a Cute Girl luv luv club and you would be in it! Unfortunately when Rye talks about guys she would like to see have luv luv with each other, its fine and cute! When I do the same with girls I get a "Restraining Order" :mad:

Jojee
03-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Awww, he can't possibly be evil, he thinks I'm cute :love:

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Sudden change of mind? O_O;Maybe a scum mate could've told him to get a Goldenboko vote wagon a-rollin', hence the sudden U-turn.

Goldenboko
03-03-2008, 10:33 PM

Edit: to Dolen, not GB! ...Well GB you're kinda important to me too ;)

I feel loved :D

Sudden change of mind? O_O;Maybe a scum mate could've told him to get a Goldenboko vote wagon a-rollin', hence the sudden U-turn.

That is possible, and if thats true then perhaps f f freak could've been a victim of that...

Now that doesn't explain the rest of my suspicion toward her, so I'll have to ponder this. Just to make sure in case I haven't posted this, the rest of my suspicion comes from the fact she didn't show up for a wile, then decided to show up for a vote, say her opinions (which she still never explained) and then disappeared again.

Shiny
03-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Hey, Psychotic, we've seen you asks others of their opinion, but where's your opinion on everyone?

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
My opinion is that everyone but you is town.

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 10:42 PM
That is true Psy, You have talked about your feelings towards Shiny and Goldenboko, but what about Me, Jojee, LoM and FFF?

EDIT: -.- the town is doomed

Jojee
03-03-2008, 10:44 PM
K then by process of elimination since there needs to be two mafia Psy is the other one xD He keeps admitting it... lynch him and Shiny!!

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 10:47 PM
OK let's do this thang.

Dolentrean - Agreeing with me a hell of a lot. Why? I don't know. Maybe to tie himself to me 'cause I'm a strong townie.

Jojo - She's been trying to fish what I think about her with little comments here and there. I don't know why she wants to know this. So no comment on her until I feel the need.

f f freak and leader of mortals are damned similar. Scummy with their voting styles, I think, but not scummy enough to hit with a megapost right now.

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Ok... here is what I think now.......

To Jojee: I did change my mind. I just so happened to reread the thread again, a tactic I picked up during the game I was edgar.

To Psy: How could the Gobo wagon be going with an unvote

To Jojee again: I asked you why you unvoted because I thought maybe you were mafia and you unvoted him to make sure he doesn't get lynched, but I forgot there were only 7 players (I still keep thinking there are 9)

Yes, I did base my FF Freak vote off of other's opinions, but what does that really say?

Did I forget to answer anyone else's questions? I am open to more...

Shiny
03-03-2008, 10:50 PM
-.- the town is doomed
Uh oh, why? :(

Dolentrean
03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
It was a joke, Psy said that his logic was that everyone but one person was mafia :p

Shiny
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
It was a joke, Psy said that his logic was that everyone but one person was mafia :p

Uh oh, why? :(

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey psychotic!!! Why dont you stop lurking and start posting!!!

Psychotic
03-03-2008, 11:56 PM
OK.

##vote: leader of mortals.

leader of mortals
03-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Thats is some grade A failure right there...

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:00 AM
You mean whining at me about lurking despite having nothing to reply to? Damn straight, that's why I voted for you.

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Hey psychotic!!! Why dont you stop lurking and start posting!!! XDDDDDDD

And yeah, I couldn't possibly imagine why I would want to hear Psy's thoughts on other people, and why it would be interesting that he went after everyone else but me. Can't imagine the reason at all!

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Oh nice attempt at baiting me, Straw Bee. Aint gonna bite. :)

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:01 AM
Look who's talking, Mr. Master Baiter >=(

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:02 AM
See, it's funny cause it's pronounced like "masturbater"!

DO YOU GET THE JOKE GUYS??? :hahaha:

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:02 AM
LOL XDDDDDD

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:03 AM
There ya go!

Also ##unvote :kiss:

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:04 AM
You had to try on that one jojee... no one could make that mistake

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:07 AM
I do not understand you <s>jojee</s> LoM
:(

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:15 AM
no one could not know that master baiter wasnt masturbater

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah well I was being serious too! xD

...LOL

no but really

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:23 AM
ok then someone give me more questions or comment on my answers...

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Are you mafia y/n raise your hand if you are. If you lie I'll never forgive you :\

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:26 AM
n

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:29 AM
n

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Oh yeah
n for me too

k so it's down to GB, fffreak, Dolen, and Shiny.

Shiny
03-04-2008, 12:33 AM
n

One of you is lying or maybe two of you. :greenie:

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 12:45 AM
n

lmao is this seriously suppose to do anything xD

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Okay it's all clear to me now, guys!

Mafia = Dolen and fffreak.

So which one should we lynch first? :p

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:46 AM
n

lmao is this seriously suppose to do anything xD

Yeah we know now the mafia is dolen and FF freak! LYNCH!!!

Shiny
03-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Let's lynch Aerith's Knight and NeoCracker.

Psychotic
She said it as a joke, and I replied as a joke. That should've been it. End of the joke.

But I'm a townie. Scum want to look like townies. And thus I was copied. :greenie:

Goldenboko
OMG! WHY DIDN'T WE JUST DO THIS IN TEH FIRSTY PLACE xD

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:51 AM
lol three posts at the same time...

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:54 AM
XD I'm laughing so hard.

What'd you mean a joke, what this doesn't mean anything to anyone?

If you lie I'll never forgive you :\

Y'know, that method would be a lot more effective if like, Aerith's Knight were playing. :( He told me that he would never vote for me even if I were town and he was mafia.

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Yes yes there's a boy who has an internet crush on you, thanks for sharing.

Shiny
03-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Which is all the more reason lynch Aerith's Knight.

Jojee
03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Really, where? :catsmile:

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Hurry, lets all lynch Aerith's Knight while he's not looking :shifty:

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Jojo and Goldenboko don't have locations.

Secret scum signal.

Lynch.

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Yeah but Shiny doesn't have a sig, obviously scum.

Jojee
03-04-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm sleepy~ It's only 7pm.

Can we get back on task? God you spammers.

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Did Jojee just say that... o.0?

Jojee
03-04-2008, 01:06 AM
lol jk continue

Good one huh, got you :p

Shiny
03-04-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi guyz I'm Jojo

This is so kooy! lol

Jojee
03-04-2008, 01:09 AM
KOOKY

gawd

Get it right xD

Freya
03-04-2008, 01:20 AM
START KILLING PEOPLE! Gawd what is with you spammers? More death. Go go go!

*hides from qwerty*

edczxcvbnm
03-04-2008, 01:23 AM
No :skull::skull::skull::skull:! More death XD 72 hours if far too long of a time for people to endlessly do nothing on day 1 XD

Jojee
03-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey, we got plenty accomplished! This was like the most productive first day ever. xD I just ran out of productive things to say, and there's only so much you can do without a confirmed result.

Shiny
03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Hm, maybe for the next C9 game it should be 48 hours? We'll see how this one goes first before we start going "omg sux".

Freya
03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Ed! You’re not suppose to post in the C9 thread!

P.S. 5 more and i’ll tie FF freak for posts!

edczxcvbnm
03-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Stop posting Lekana! OMG! I just posted too >.> What is wrong with us XD

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 01:33 AM
Ed! You’re not suppose to post in the C9 thread!

P.S. 5 more and i’ll tie FF freak for posts!

thats sad

Dolentrean
03-04-2008, 02:02 AM
I go to class and nothing has happened. When I logged on the first thing I saw was Psy's mock vote for LoM and for a moment I thought that maybe some :skull::skull::skull::skull: had gone down... but Nooooo

Jojee
03-04-2008, 02:11 AM
It did all go down, we did the y/n thing and we decided that you and fffreak are mafia ^.^

Anyway if it came down to voting right now, it's still down to a few people that I'd vote for, and I dunno. :\ I hate being town cos' I hate being wrong xD

We have less than a day left, who is everyone else considering voting for?

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 02:14 AM
I need to know when exactly votes are due so I know if I'm going to miss it.

Jojee
03-04-2008, 02:14 AM
22 hours~

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 02:39 AM

Dolentrean:

- Sits on fence during me and Shiny thing. Agrees with all. Three posts. (0.5) x3
- Busy bee strategy?! (1.0)
- Sits on fence with me vs GB while its beginning. (0.5)
- Jojo says he is acting passive; BOOM! Out comes Dolentrean with his suspicions! (0.5)

POSITIVE:
Psychotic
Jojo

NEGATIVE:
Shiny
Goldenboko
leader of mortals
f f freak

Score:
Diagnosis: In betweener.

f f freak:

- Late start; doesn't contribute much. (4.0)

POSITIVE:
Psychotic

NEGATIVE:
Goldenboko

Diagnosis: Town

Goldenboko:

- Calls for serious discussion and yet posts none. (0.5)
- Accuses me and Shiny of having a huge fight multiple times. (2.0)
- Acts like he is contributing when he is not. (1.0)
- One of them is mafia right??? (2.0)
- Gets all whiney and defensive about not posting. (1.0)
- Asks for thoughts and opinions, and tries to make out he is some kind of hero for it, but when I ask for his apparently I am evil for using a ;) smiley! (0.5)
- Using past game as evidence. (0.5)
- Tries to lure out cop. (1.5)

POSITIVE:
Jojee
Shiny

NEGATIVE:
Psychotic
leader of mortals

Diagnosis: Scum!

Jojee:

I have stuff written here but I aint posting it. :kiss:

Diagnosis: STUPID!!!!!

leader of mortals:

- spams; refuses to join serious conversation for a while. (1.0)
- crazy bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: reason to vote for me. (1.0)
- GB bandwagon thing. (2.0)

POSITIVE:
Jojee

NEGATIVE:
Psychotic
Goldenboko
Shiny
Dolentrean

DIAGNOSIS: TOWN.

Shiny:

- Tried to keep head down during opening phase (0.5)
- Refused to put votes on and yet gets angry at me for not doing so (1.0)
- Accuses me of being "dumb or mafia" for daring to accuse her, despite saying I should be suspicious of everyone (2.0)
- Keeps encouraging me to talk about Jojo. (0.5)
- Tries to set me up with chain on GB. (2.0)
- Tries to misdirect: Saying mafia kill target is evidence. (1.0)

POSITIVE:

NEGATIVE:
Psychotic
leader of mortals
Jojee

DIAGNOSIS: Scum or dumb town. (note that she is scummy because she accused me of being scum or dumb town just for accusing her; I am accusing her of this because of all of these points)

NOTE: I don't give a damn if you disagree that you've been positive to person X.

I don't give a damn if you disagree that what you've done is scummy, or the score I've assigned to it is too high.

Lick. My. Finger.

Jojo and Goldenboko have had a smurfing lovefest. Seriously stop making out, the pair of you. It disgusts me.

GB is scummy as hell. I'm voting for him now.

##vote: Goldenboko

Jojee
03-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Jojee:

Diagnosis: STUPID!!!!!

Hahaha bastard. xD

I disagree about the lovefest! Making up crap, +512 points!

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 02:55 AM
yes, gobo is the most scummy, but I think most of that is from being one of the worst players in mafia game history(although not as bad as DD)

FF Freak should really post

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:02 AM
No no no, GB is good at mafia. He just gets caught up in stupid little squabbles and that's his main weakness.

Jojee
03-04-2008, 03:03 AM
I don't remember GB at mafia :( Every game where GB was mafia that I remember lasted like a day or he died in like a day.

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:07 AM
That didn't get in the way of your little kissy kissy smoochfest with him though!

Jojee
03-04-2008, 03:10 AM
What are you talking about >=( *vote Psychotic*

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:13 AM
You and your secret affair with GB. Don't tell ed! :goofy:

;)

Jojee
03-04-2008, 03:14 AM
Really? Okay I won't :eek:

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 03:15 AM
And psy says I spam...

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Really? Okay I won't :eek:Heh heh. Joy. Oh Joy. Heh heh heh. :greenie:

And psy says I spam...Hey I earned my right to post "spam" by making mega content posts thank you very much.

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 03:18 AM
meh, fair enough

Jojee
03-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Really? Okay I won't :eek:Heh heh. Joy. Oh Joy. Heh heh heh. :greenie:

Stop, stop, it's creepy ;_;

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:21 AM
):

well

I only wanted to share what I

n/m

carry on guys peas out.

Shiny
03-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Jojee:

Ridiculous.

- Keeps encouraging me to talk about Jojo. (0.5)

Uh, no I don't actually. I encouraged you to talk about everyone. Not just Jojee. Why are you always so defensive about her? I knew you two were acting strange with the whole "omg maybe we're both mafia" thing.

I have mean stuff to say about most of you, but I ain't posting it. :greenie:

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:27 AM
So it's ridiculous that I refuse to talk about her, but you have in no way encouraged me to do so? Ha ha Shiny come here. :kiss:

And ho ho ho. Yes yes, nyuk nyuk! Defend the princess Jojee and the prince Goldenboko! NYUK NYUK! :chuckle:

Shiny
03-04-2008, 03:28 AM
You better be mafia because if you aren't, I am never going to let you live this game down. EVER! It will go down in history like that Demon Dude thing.

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 03:31 AM
I wish somebody around here understood my sense of humour. ):

Jojee
03-04-2008, 03:34 AM
This is like, really out of character for me but I wish we could just lynch someone so I can see the result already! D;

Shiny
03-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Where's ff freak? >=( This is like the 20000th time she's been told to stop lagging.

edczxcvbnm
03-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Vote her off the Island!!!!11!!1

Dolentrean
03-04-2008, 04:41 AM
Vote her off the Island!!!!11!!1

You know, if this wasn't such a small game I would be very tempted to do that just becuase she is annoying.

I may anyways just because he is acting very scummy, I am not sure who I plan on voting for, but FFF is on my list.

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll come back in 7 and 1/2 hours when schools not happening, but before then, I'd like to end this GoBo=Bad at Mafia stuff going on.

@LoM: How quickly we forget, I saved your ass in the Final Fantasy edition from being lynched in day 2.

Then to be fair the only other game I was mafia for an entire game I was killed the same reason I'm might be lynched today, Psychotic is very good at making me look guilty xD

The other games I've played I had no control over my death, as they where all night related.

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Then to be fair the only other game I was mafia for an entire game I was killed the same reason I'm might be lynched today, Psychotic is very good at making me look guilty xD

So if you did the same thing last time you were mafia as you are doing now, doesn't that make you mafia? Very suspicious...

Jojee
03-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I'll throw in a vote for now.

<b>##Vote: Dolentrean</b>

Now, crunch time for exam xP

Edit: Wait, "only other game you were mafia" GB? Were you mafia in the FF edition, or are you saying you are in this game? xD *does not get*

f f freak
03-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh sorry for not posting, you know it's not like I had school or anything. Honestly tomorrow I'll just not go so I can sit here and keep hitting the refresh button and post in between everyone.
Impatient buttholes.

Anyway, how much longer do we have until voting?

Oh and a little bit more on my opinions.

Dolentrean: Impatient, not really any of his business where people are, though not very high up on my suspects list. Apart from being impatient he hasn't done anything to make me suspicious.

Psychotic: He's made a couple of jokes about being Scum with Jojee, though that doesn't make me suspect him. Not really much to say on him, though if he's wrong about GB, then I might start to suspect him.

Shiny: Again, very impatient. Seems to want Psy to be Mafia, who I don't suspect, though again, Shiny has done nothing to really make me feel suspicious. Seemed to get very defensive in the argument with Psy, though that doesn't equal Scum, so I'm not too suspicious. Very low down on my list.

Leader of Mortals: Again, impatient. His reason for voting for me was stupid. My vote for GB was probably only a few seconds after his. Trying to dump blame on me makes me suspicious of him, though not enough for me to vote against him. Pretty high on my list, though

Goldenboko: While, I've voiced my suspicions, I'm slowly thinking he might be Twon and just genuinely trying to find out who the Cop is. I still have my suspicions about him, though slowly I'm becoming less suspicious of him. He's still pretty high on my list though.

EDIT: Jojee: Apart from the occasional joke with Psy, nothing has really raised my suspicions. Probably the lowest on my list so far.

Dolentrean
03-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Ok, I am going to class right now, but I will be back in about 4 hours.

I will put my vote in right now even though I should be back to read over any new posts and change it before the day is out.

While Goldenboko has me confused and is acting scummy, he is being sparratic and strange, He seems like mafia, but I cant shake my feelings about FFF and LoM.

For now

##Vote: f f freak

Shiny
03-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Edit: Wait, "only other game you were mafia" GB? Were you mafia in the FF edition, or are you saying you are in this game? xD *does not get*
Holy carp fish! Good catch, Jojee! :eek:

Anywayz, I'm still not sure who to vote for. You all seem suspicious to me, but some more than others. To be continued...

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM

So if you did the same thing last time you were mafia as you are doing now, doesn't that make you mafia? Very suspicious...
I never said I did the same thing this round, I said Psychotic made susipicious again, stop twisting my words :mad2:

Holy carp fish! Good catch, Jojee! :eek:

Anywayz, I'm still not sure who to vote for. You all seem suspicious to me, but some more than others. To be continued...

I was mafia in the ff game, and the staff game. GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE :mad2:

I need to review all that happened, but I also am lazy right now, expect a post again eventually xD

Jojee
03-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I thought you were Ingus = town in the FF game xD I'll take your word for it, I didn't play it!

So anyone want me to change my vote? ^.^ (you don't count Dolen. Well, you count in my heart! <3) I feel so powerful.... the power of a vote xD ...Yeah, that's not necessarily a good thing.

Anyway sup people, I've got half an hour until my next class. xP And you've got... over 4.5 hours to vote.

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I was Ingus, but then I died the first night (my plan of getting targetted worked, unfortunately it wasn't the mafia, so I didn't become them). Then LoM (Edgar) needed someone to take over/share, I got first dibs.

leader of mortals
03-04-2008, 08:13 PM
FF freak I guess I overlooked that timing. I guess I will unvote you...

##Unvote: FF Freak

Jojee
03-04-2008, 08:15 PM
VOTES

GB (1) - Psychotic
Dolen (1) - Jojee
ff freak (1) - Dolen

Hasn't Voted: LoM, GB, Shiny, ff freak

Continue ;) I'm off to class... like soon... 2.5 hour long class >.>; And then takes another hour for me to get home... Amg, I want to skip so bad, but I skipped last week. I'll be back like half hour before deadline, try not to majority vote anyone off without me. Anyway, yeah, back to continuing.

Edit: PS, ff freak voted for GB and said she unvoted him earlier but she never did the actual ##unvote process thing... Dunno how technical qwerty wants to get but Psyqwerty were pretty anal about that in the last game.

f f freak
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks for reminding me about that Jojee.

##unvote Goldenboko

Just in case.

EDIT: I won't be able to get on again before voting is over, so I'm going to vote.

##Vote Dolentrean

I'm not too sure what his suspicions about me are, though he doesn't seem to like it if people aren't posting constantly. Also, my only other suspicion at the moment is LoM, though I don't suspect him enough to vote for him, and I think that GB may be innocent, though he's still on my suspects list, I don't think he's done enough for me to warrant a vote against him.
I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if I'm right.

qwertysaur
03-04-2008, 11:23 PM
You have one hour left to vote!

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Goldenboko will vote Dolentrean.
Dolentrean will unvote ff freak and vote Goldenboko.

What will leader of mortals and Shiny do? Tune in next week to find out!

If you guys are going for Dolentrean then ok, he's certainly borderline. I just think Goldenboko has been way scummier and Dolentrean is a smokescreen to save GB's little mafia hide. We'll see. (:

Shiny
03-04-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't know. A lot of people are suspicious to me right now. Gah. Okay, well I guess I will have to vote for f f freak because she mimicked leader of mortal's vote and is now mimicking Jojee's.

##Vote: f f freak

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Dammit do I have to vote? This day's been way too confusing to make up my mind.

Well, I better vote now, because there's a chance I won't get back. I guess I'll just go with my gut and...

## Vote: f f freak

I'd rather go with my gut then take a random guess at who here provides the best point without there being a good chance they're mafia xD

Shiny
03-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Well, I better vote now, because there's a chance I won't get back.
Wut. :confused:

Psychotic
03-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Hahahah f f freak eh, GB?

Haha. I can see where you're going with this. Smart move. But not smart enough, mafia boy.

Goldenboko
03-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Well, I better vote now, because there's a chance I won't get back.
Wut. :confused:

Leaving computer now bye :D

Hahahah f f freak eh, GB?

Haha. I can see where you're going with this. Smart move. But not smart enough, mafia boy.

Uh... whatever...

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Yes, i didn't miss the deadline. f f freak, I have said before my suspicions towards you, and you just kinda made me a little more confident in my vote, I mean first you voted for Goldenboko when someone voted for him without giving any real reason, just going on what others said. Now I vote for you after in many posts naming you as a suspect, you never stepped up to defend yourself, so without giving any notice, or having real suspicion of me in earlier posts, post after Jojee after I vote for you?

I really hope you are Scum or else I will feel very bad about my instincts and my resoning this round.

leader of mortals
03-05-2008, 12:04 AM
I really dont know if I should vote gobo or ff freak... I know if I vote gobo my vote wont do anything though and I want to feel special

##Vote: FF Freak

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm back but...

... that's it, GB? You're leaving? D=<

Wow, I was kinda expecting more pressure on GB and was holding off my vote on him because I wanted to see what he would do under that pressure, but there hasn't really been any pressure, so...

Now I just don't know anymore xD

Shiny still needs to vote.

Edit: Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull: 4, nvm.

And oh, Shiny voted already. I guess the town/mafia? has made its decision, so let's see.

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 12:10 AM
I'll end the day now.

f f freak was siting down, watching everyone else argue. Following the lead of others, she voted often, then changed it. But f f freak also had something else, she had a gun. A single gun. And a badge. f f freak was actually the Cop. Oops. Thanks for playing though.

Night actions please! If you don't give me your action, you will do nothing.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Goldenboko leaving like that when he had time to answer my response really irks my nerves. He's already suspicious with that cop crap now he goes and pulls this.

##Unvote: f f freak

EDIT: Too late. GOD DAMNIT

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:11 AM
-_-

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:11 AM
So I guess that means GB wasn't the cop, which means GB totally rises on my list now.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 12:13 AM
I WAS A SECOND LATE. GOD DAMNIT QWERTY. tsdigo[ as fg hef

sdf gsdg sdf

*middle fingers Goldenboko*

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:14 AM
WHO WAS THE EVIL PERSON WHO PUT THE 4TH VOTE ON, come on I said WAIT until I got back! *whaps LoM* >=[

Quick, everyone do your night actions in the thread. Mafia, you start.

Edit: I was hoping it'd go more like -> Pressure on GB -> GB claims cop -> I don't vote for him if no one else calls BS. OR, pressure on GB -> GB doesn't claim cop, which wouldn't make sense if he was and he was going to get killed -> I vote for GB. >.>

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Ah god damn it! My main suspect turns out to be a cop X_x

This hurts me...

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Your sleeping, so Sleep!

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:27 AM
No, I'm an insomniac! :p

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 12:29 AM
I will only sleep if I can stay with Jojee :jokey: Ok... I am done now, time to sleep.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Okay, night over!

>=(

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Dude, five of us are online. Get you decisions in already.

Can we make day 2 48 hours?

Edit: PS IF I DIE LYNCH GB AND DOLEN :heart: You can't silence me mwah ha ha.

leader of mortals
03-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey jojee who were you gonna vote for?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:36 AM
I voted for Dolen, but I was waiting for GB's reaction. It was going to be either GB or Dolen in the end for me. But you're pretty fishy too.

Edit: Why you asking? D=< trying to decide if you wanna kill me tonight? :p

Shiny
03-05-2008, 12:39 AM
It is obvious that either Psy or I will die. >=(

Jojee
03-05-2008, 12:41 AM
Why is that? :\ Oh I'm not special enough?

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 12:42 AM
If you post between this post and when I announce day 2, you start the day with 1 vote.

edczxcvbnm
03-05-2008, 01:48 AM
can i get 2 votes instead of one?

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 01:55 AM
Sure?

The day began, and, a skull was found. Whose skull was is? In fact, there were three.it was edczxcvbnm, Lekana and Areith's Knight! How did he get here? Is that the end for those who spam? Well, out of the people playing, nobody died.:p

Day 2 starts now! I'll give you 60 hours this time. Six people remain, only three votes to a lynch.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 01:59 AM
We're in lylo. Make a mislynch and we need the doctor to get it right again (one in five chance) so yeah, it's pretty much game over if we fail.

I think the doctor should claim. Any takers?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:08 AM
Everyone should claim. Gogogo. This claiming thing would work a lot better if we potentially still had a cop, heh.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:11 AM
The only person who should have had a reason to claim Day Two is the cop. Things would have been different if Lekana was the cop! ;___;

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:11 AM
No, the doctor did something right, thus no one died. If the doctor can say who they protected, that person is cleared.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Alright, Shiny. I didn't avoid your question :confused:

I answered it, you asked me "wut" about the bolded part, and I told, I was leaving the computer. I played pretty crappy last round, I'm convinced I'm probably gonna die.

Ask me any question you want. I'll answer them to the best of my ability. :P

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Yes, I didn't say the doc didn't do something right. The doc just clearly pwned and thank goodness we have a doctor on our side! But, I feel they'd be an easy target for mafia if they claimed. Also, the doc saying who they protected might not mean anything unless qwerty can confirm that (which he probably won't) so we won't know if it's true.

Boko suck it.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:15 AM
Boko suck it.

wtf? What did I do now?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:16 AM
It would mean something if everyone claimed. A real doctor wouldn't lie about who they protected, and if no one can call BS on it then we know it's the real doctor.

Edit: Chances are doctor protected themselves, but if they protected someone else then we'd have 2 people cleared.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:21 AM
Boko suck it.

wtf? What did I do now?
Breathe.

You had about 5 minutes to answer my question before you logged off, but instead you said "leaving the computer now :D".

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Boko suck it.

wtf? What did I do now?
Breathe.

You had about 5 minutes to answer my question before you logged off, but instead you said "leaving the computer now :D".

Your question appeared to be toward why I had to leave, so I tried to answer it quick, because I didn't have 5 minutes. I was about to get in trouble for being on the computer when I was suppose to be doing homework @_@

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:25 AM
I saw you on the who's online list maybe 15 minutes after the day ended though.

Edit: Okay, looking @ times it was more like 25 minutes after. xD

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:26 AM
I finish homework fast ;)

It wasn't a lot of homework, but my parents got anal. So I finished it real quick.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Who were you pming during that 25 minute span eh?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:28 AM
So no one wants to claim doctor still? :P

LoM, Dolen?

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Who were you pming during that 25 minute span eh?

OMFG are you guys serious? Well for starters Psychotic :P I also joked with Qwerty asking him who he was rooting for.

EDIT: I might just go invisible, because that really is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:. If you find a good reason to lynch me fine, but trying to do something like that has to be against the rules.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Hey, I'm invisible for a reason xD I hate people checking if I'm online in mafia. Doesn't stop me from doing it though!

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:32 AM
No one said it was against the rules to look at your profile for this game, but I do agree next time for C9 games everyone should go invisible.

Goldenboko
Hey, I'm invisible for a reason xD I hate people checking if I'm online in mafia. Doesn't stop me from doing it though!

I hate being invisible, most of my PM conversations start because I see the other person is online, or he/she sees I'm online.

Jojee
Psy can see invisible anyway :p

I don't mind this game because I have nothing to hide.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:33 AM
Psy can see invisible anyway :p

I don't mind this game because I have nothing to hide.

Psy can also see who your PMing :p

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:34 AM
Why were you talking to Psychotic eh? I'm an interrogator for CIA now. Hence the "eh".

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Is that why you mentioned joking with qwerty, just in case he was checking while you were deciding night killing actions? ;)

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:37 AM
Why were you talking to Psychotic eh? I'm an interrogator for CIA now. Hence the "eh".

For a little while, he can verify that I made a rhyming, all caped, first PM.

Oh, I left out that I also PMed Dolentrean guaranteeing (head games ftw) I would make sure he died before me, although that doesn't seem very likely xD

You can't really get a good idea from me PMing though because I do it often :P I love it when the PM gets so huge the original one is crushed :kaolove:

EDIT:qwerty can verify I made the joke.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
You probably did make the joke, doesn't mean you didn't PM him your night killing actions too! ;)

I'm just joking with you though, I'm not gonna base a decision off who you said you PMed. Right now I just want the freaking doctor to say stuff. xD

Shiny
Oh, I left out that I also PMed Dolentrean guaranteeing (head games ftw) I would make sure he died before me, although that doesn't seem very likely xD

What do you mean?

Psychotic
GB Pmed me saying "Let's kill Jojo tonight" then he sent another PM saying "oh :skull::skull::skull::skull: wrong person", and a third saying "hehehehehe only joking :D"

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 02:42 AM
I decline to comment. :p

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:43 AM

What do you mean?

What do you mean, "What do you mean?"

You asked who I PMed, I gave a list, and after giving the list noticed I left out me PMing Dolentrean, joking, "Grrrr... I'LL MAKE YOU DIE BEFORE ME!" He got a kick out of it :p