PDA

View Full Version : C9 Mafia I - TOWN WIN! LEADER OF MORTALS IS A HERO!

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Mafia rivalry? How cute ;)

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Gonna bus GB today, Joyeeeeeee?

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:45 AM
Mafia rivalry? How cute ;)

Oh yes definitely, I love PMing my partners and telling them how I plan to throw them under the bus :kaolove2:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Yes! The bus throw thing! That! That's what she's gonna do to you!

She'll try to sell us on Dolentrean. It won't work but she has to try. Then she'll go along with the GB vote.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:46 AM
AHA so you admit you have a partner! ;)

Possibly, Psyface, but let's hear the doctor!

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
AHA so you admit you have a partner! ;)

Possibly, Psyface, but let's hear the doctor!

Who wants to bet Psyface is the doctor xD

Shiny
03-05-2008, 02:47 AM
You would want to know who the doctor is.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Who wants to bet Psyface is the doctor xDWhy? Was it me you were targetting last night? Hahahaha you big nub.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 02:51 AM
You would want to know who the doctor is.

Who wants to bet Psyface is the doctor xDWhy? Was it me you were targetting last night? Hahahaha you big nub.

That is the last time I make a joke in this thread. EVER.

From here on I'm going to be boring and dull.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 02:52 AM
From here on I'm going to be boring and dull...."from here on"? :confused:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 02:53 AM
See I thought that too but no one who's not the doctor is gonna be dumb enough to claim when they KNOW there's a doctor. ...Well, unless they're really dumb. :\ So if any of you really are the doctor you should just say so now and say who you protected so we can get going now.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 02:59 AM
How do you know leader of mortals and Dolentrean aren't the doctor, Jiao Jiao? :kaocheer:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:00 AM
They could be ;)

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:04 AM
They're both online! Oh who has a secret for us? Oh who?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:05 AM
Oh oh oh I can't wait! :mog:

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:05 AM
Woot! Props for the Doc! now if only we still had the cop :( we would be looking real good!

Also Boko you are a a dick! :p What did I ever do to you!

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:07 AM
The plot. She thickens.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:07 AM
xD LoM, LoM, *jumps up and down* are you the doc?

Edit: Sexist, how do you know it's a she.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:09 AM
Hey, Strawberry Sucker, why are you afraid of me?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Must be because your face is so scary :(

Wait, are you even talking to me? I don't suck strawberries XD

Why are you afraid of me?

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Because you tried to kill me last night.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:11 AM
And you would know this because you're my mafia partner, right? ;)

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:12 AM

You lived, what kind of Asshole lives in MY presence?

Psychotic
That would be Goldenboko.

EDIT: Speak of the devil.

Goldenboy, why are you afraid of me?

Jojee
Goldenboko is your mafia partner? :mog:

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:13 AM

You lived, what kind of Asshole lives in MY presence?

The best kind there is ;)

Shiny
Oh right. Did he PM you Psychotic eh?

Psychotic
Goldenboko is your mafia partner. :mog:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:14 AM
No u :mog:

Goldenboko
That would be Goldenboko.

EDIT: Speak of the devil.

Goldenboy, why are you afraid of me?

Whatchutalkinaboutwillis?

Psychotic
You know what I am, and I know what you are.

Surrender. I have you.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
The mind of Psychotic confuses me.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:15 AM
No u :mog:

... I just wanted to be part of the moment...

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Oh shi. I can tell how you'd know you're mafia, but how could you tell that I'm town? :jess:

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:17 AM
Hey... You know how I know your mafia? Because you like Asia

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:18 AM
Hahahaha, okay.

I'm the doctor. I protected myself. Joj' and GB are your scum.

I tried to get one of these two to claim but Jojo sent me a nice little message saying they weren't going to buy it.
See I thought that too but no one who's not the doctor is gonna be dumb enough to claim when they KNOW there's a doctor. ...Well, unless they're really dumb. :\

So we're going to have to lynch them.

Jojee
You know how I know that you're mafia? Because I'm psychic xD

Edit: I thought you said you were GOOD at playing town, Psyface :p

Goldenboko
Hey... You know how I know your mafia? Because you like Asia

Your mom...'s face... looks....

like... Asia? :confused:

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Wait... what makes you think Jojee is Mafia? She sent you a PM telling you that she wasn't going to claim Docter?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:20 AM
qwerty, does mafia have the option to skip a night kill?

Edit: That wouldn't make sense though, there still would have been a chance there would be a doctor, plus it just wouldn't make sense to skip. K then I'll go with Psy = dumb town ;)

Shiny
03-05-2008, 03:22 AM
You know how I know that you're mafia? Because I'm psychic xD

I already said that. Copying is totally scum. :greenie:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Edit: I thought you said you were GOOD at playing town, Psyface :pHistory repeating itself, eh? :cool:

although

hmm

maybe leader of mortals is with Jojo. Could be giving him a warning with her little message.
See I thought that too but no one who's not the doctor is gonna be dumb enough to claim when they KNOW there's a doctor. ...Well, unless they're really dumb. :\
Wait... what makes you think Jojee is Mafia? She sent you a PM telling you that she wasn't going to claim Docter?Read the thread. Read how she interacts with Goldenboko.

Mafia didn't skip night kill. I'm the doctor. This aint a joke either. :)

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:23 AM
I don't know how I got wrapped up in this doctor thing. Psychotic can you please explain my link to Jojee, because I know I don't see it :P

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Yes, me pointing out that no one would be stupid enough to claim doctor if they really weren't makes me scum. :p

Shiny
03-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Boko you're PMing someone again! :)

Who are you? Who who who who?

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:27 AM
Indeed I was.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Your fellow scum mate. How cute.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Nope, I was trying to get someone to answer my PMs again, and it didn't work, thanks for throwing salt in the wounds though :)

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:34 AM
I guess LoM disappeared again D=<

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:35 AM
LoM = Leader of Mafia?

I know... Deep.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 03:36 AM
Why are you always defending Psychotic Dolentrean?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:37 AM
xDDD Possibly. He is kooky. But would mafia be so reckless as to throw the last vote and early on an innocent?

Mafia = you and GB :o?

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:39 AM
xDDD Possibly. He is kooky. But would mafia be so reckless as to throw the last vote and early on an innocent?

Mafia = you and GB :o?

Well it could be so obvious no one would expect it.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 03:40 AM
Why are you always defending Psychotic Dolentrean?

I don't think I have defended him, I just don’t think he is Mafia as of right now. When did it look like I defended him?

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:44 AM
Well there's two mafia and there's only six of us. I'm town, duckface is the doctor, and Shiny seems innocent. I'll laugh if she was just slipping through all our fingers in the end, but I'll go with it now. xD LoM is kooky but a little too obvious and not as kooky as either of you. You being GB and Dolen, of coz. And shoo stop quoting me, you'll make duckface (how did I even start with this nick? xD) over there think we're on a team :p

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:45 AM
Oh by the way GBz, now that the cop is gone, you can tells us your thought process way back in day one :mog:

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Oh by the way GBz, now that the cop is gone, you can tells us your thought process way back in day one :mog:

In day one, I was convinced that Psychotic was the Cop. I thought all of Psychotics questions to everyone, and insisting on having everyone tell their opinions, I immediately thought that he was the cop, trying to figure out who to investigate. I was trying to figure out how to leave a clue to let him know to drop me a hint who he investigated, so I can make an educated vote.

Now that I think about it, him being Doctor works too, he wanted opinions to know who to protect.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:51 AM
They've mentioned each other seriously a grand total of THREE times between them! Oh ho ho ho, silly nub nubs.

Page 8.
Unsure about GB, there was a point yesterday when even though he was saying kooky things I didn't think he was mafia. But I've mostly just skimmed his posts.Oh yes GB is weird but no he probably isn't mafia I don't care tbh.

Page 10. GB's first mention of Jojee seriously.
JJ- At the beginning you where really pissing me off with the constant spam, but now you've seemed to got on task. You seem like you can be a good help to the town, in terms of information, but I'd actually like to hear your opinion now.Oh you're wonderful make love to me oh precious Jojo...oh give an opinion and you piss me off and stuff yeah this is to make it look like I don't sniff your panties every night......

Oh here come's Jojojojojojojo's next mention of him seriously. Page 11. In the meantime she's been making pointless points about Bob Dolentrean and linda of mortals based on their past posting styles or something.
Honestly I haven't read your posts with an analytical eye or anything either, Psy seems to be hammering on you hard enough. What I read, some of the things you say are pretty fishy, and it'd help me a lot more if I knew your thought process in why you thought you figured out the cop. (FYI no, I'm not asking you to reveal it if you think it will really endanger a cop). In all honesty, my hunch says town, but I could be terribly wrong.No I did not read any of his posts analytically which is my excuse for not seeing him for the scummy little runt that he is. Oh you're fishy and stuff but hey come on out and explain your thought process about the cop because it'll make you look good, my scummy scumbuddy. Fail.

So yes, three times between them in an analytical sense. I don't give a crap if you were spamming to each other. That's just a mask to hide how very little you've actually said about each other.

Oh, and this is a good one.

Edit: PS, ff freak voted for GB and said she unvoted him earlier but she never did the actual ##unvote process thing... Dunno how technical qwerty wants to get but Psyqwerty were pretty anal about that in the last game.PS: don't forget to unvote my scumbuddy properly. Just being a helpful townie. :jess:

I don't care if she mentioned him after f f freak flipped. It's irrelevant. She's just trying to bus him to save her own hide 'cause she knows he's gonna get it today.

I refused to mention Jojo seriously myself. It was very deliberate. I wanted to smurf with her head. To make her worried that I was gonna say something about her. To provoke her into attacking me at night. It worked, I think.

GB and especially Jojo will try to twist their way out of this. They are tricksy little snakeses. They'll twist what I've just said about them, saying it's just coincidence or some such rubbish. Disregard it. Hell, I don't doubt Jojo will go through the entire thread, return and say person X didn't mention person Y Z amount of times. OK, sassafrass, you do that but it'll be wasted effort 'cause GB was the scummiest person yesterday. Although you all ignored me and nailed our cop. So you might want to pay attention to me today, especially as I'm confirmed town. (:

Do not believe their lies. They are the scum. Lynch them. :choc2:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Now that I think about it, him being Doctor works too, he wanted opinions to know who to protect.I wouldn't listen to any opinions on the subject of that, 'cause scum are mixed in with town.

Unless the cop claimed - and I wish she had - I was always gonna protect myself.

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 03:55 AM
So you might want to pay attention to me today, especially as I'm confirmed town. (:

Do not believe their lies. They are the scum. Lynch them. :choc2:

I don't have time to comment on all that as I have to go to sleep, (Stupid tests in morning), but I will comment on this now. You are not confirmed town. No other Doctor has spoken up, perhaps to hide his/herself longer, and still know that Psy is scum and make a good vote while hidden(assuming that this possibility is correct).

I'm not saying the above possibilty is right, but don't go throwing around, "BELIEVE ME I'M CONFIRMED" just yet!

Now that I think about it, him being Doctor works too, he wanted opinions to know who to protect.I wouldn't listen to any opinions on the subject of that, 'cause scum are mixed in with town.

Unless the cop claimed - and I wish she had - I was always gonna protect myself.

I meant you might be trying to figure out who you thought the mafia was going to kill.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 03:57 AM
I don't think I have defended him, I just don’t think he is Mafia as of right now. When did it look like I defended him?
Ugh, you're making me multi-quote you.

Psy doesn’t seem very suspicious to me, he is either playing a very smart mafia game, or he is just... being Psy.

I am also not convinced that Goldenboko is Mafia, you make alot of good points Psycotic, and I certainly find him suspicious right now and he certainly seems more suspicious than Psy unless he is playing very carefully, but I haven‘t seen enough against him ‘yet‘.

I guess I am just putting faith in Psy. He isn't calling anyone Mafia, he is instead trying to stimulate discussion, he is picking on Shiny a little bit, but I dont think he is trying to get us to vote against her yet.

Psy has seemed like a smart townie right now, though it is a bit strange that he has been so focused on Shiny, but I think that is probobly becuase she has been the only person that has givin us anything to work with X_x

Aw, you must have a man crush.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Oh yes, I'm scum because I cba to read carefully you and GB's whole shabang, just like I cba'd to read carefully you and Shiny's whole shabang. :p

I thought GB was either mafia or the cop. Hence why I dropped it after I asked him to reveal his reasoning - he obviously didn't have a good one, so I could only assume that he was bluffing and that he was actually the cop. I believe that's also why Shiny, after calling him out on and and being the one speculating, told me not to speculate.

Oh by the way I thought you weren't mentioning me because you thought I was town and would never hear the end of it if I did in case turn out to be mafia. xD

Shiny
03-05-2008, 04:03 AM
No other Doctor has spoken up, perhaps to hide his/herself longer, and still know that Psy is scum and make a good vote while hidden(assuming that this possibility is correct).
If the real doctor was out there they probably would have spoken up against Psychotic because then they'd be obvious scum to that person. If I were the doctor and I saw what Psychotic put, I would have been all over that like a fat kid on some chips.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:10 AM
And so it begins.

slingy slingy mud mud slingy slingy! :strut:
You are not confirmed town.I am confirmed town.
No other Doctor has spoken up, perhaps to hide his/herself longer, and still know that Psy is scum and make a good vote while hidden(assuming that this possibility is correct).I welcome it.
I'm not saying the above possibilty is right, but don't go throwing around, "BELIEVE ME I'M CONFIRMED" just yet!BELIEVE ME I'M CONFIRMED.

And you are scum.

:blahblah:cba to carefully read this. I bet it was a confession of being scum. :greenie:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:12 AM
I couldn't possibly be wrong because I'm an arrogant arse <3
:twak:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:14 AM
That's me. :cool:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:14 AM
:twak:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:16 AM
:trout:

PS: your attempts at baiting me into admitting I have doubts aint gonna work, Sailor Moon.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:16 AM
I'm glad you think so highly of me that you think everything is a bait :love:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:18 AM
I underestimated Behold the Void in Staff Mafia. Fool me once, shame on you...

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:19 AM
That's because you thought it was ed. And now that I'm me, you're being super paranoid xD Isn't it great?

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Speak for yourself. You tried to kill me.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:20 AM
Okay, if you say so :rolleyes2

Edit: Trust me, I wish I did xD

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:23 AM
Oh I'll be sure to trust you. Right after I call you a beautiful and intelligent young woman.

You're a beautiful and intelligent young womble. :)

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:24 AM
What's a womble? :confused:

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:24 AM
They pick up litter on Wimbledon common. :)

##vote: Goldenboko

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:26 AM
XD

Hey, I wouldn't be opposed to getting this thing over with and I believe we all agree with GB. 60 hours is way too long. I'm sure me saying this makes you suspicious, boo she wants to do away with discussion time. :p

<b>##vote: Goldenboko</b>

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Nah, it doesn't. (:

GB said I wasn't the doctor. Can you believe that :skull::skull::skull::skull:? Kids these days, I tell ya. :rolleyes2

Shiny
03-05-2008, 04:30 AM
##Vote: Goldenboko

Please let this one be right.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:30 AM
Yeah, he's a logical one :love:

Okay, Dolen, put the vote on your scummate <3

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:33 AM
##unvote

balls to that

lom hasn't even posted yet. Didn't think you'd all come piling on after me.

EDIT: And GB said he'd offer a better defence in the morning~

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 04:36 AM
I told you only three votes needed to lynch, and shiny gave you three.:p

Goldenboko was running around, trying to prove that maybe this, or maybe that. But the town had enough, they demanded the gallows to tell all. And the gallows said one thing, and that was...

Mafia! Nice try, night actions please!

Jojee
03-05-2008, 04:37 AM
hahaha PSY IS MAFIA HE WITHDREW HIS VOTE xD

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 04:38 AM
...:lol:

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 04:39 AM
You are sleeping!

Freya
03-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Hey, yeah i'm the ghost of mafia future, I don't sleep. I spam. Yeah GB you shouldn't be allowed to be mafia. kthxbye *fades away*

EDIT:
Jojee: I hate qwerty he's a dictator with those dumb bedtimes! I'm an adult!
EDIT EDIT:
She sure doesn't act like one.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: hurrry up night akshuns! I want to see more people die!

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 05:01 AM
Wakeup time!

Nobody died again. Day 3 starts now, 60 hours. 5 left, 3 for a lynch!

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:02 AM
Convenient.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/sukifruit/dolen.jpg

:greenie:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:03 AM
LoM hasn't been online at all in this period of time, by the way, unless he's invisible.

##Vote: Dolentrean

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:04 AM
I protected Shiny last night.

Psychotic
Also dude that's some serious meta-gaming hax right there.

Dolentrean
Its only 10:02! You crazy future person! And I was sending a private message to Goldenboko rubbing it in his face that I didn't die before him.

Jojee
I would have protected Shiny too :}

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:07 AM
4 town, 1 scum.

I single-handedly dragged us out of lylo.

Who's the man? :cool:

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:08 AM
Um, me? :p And Shiny? You withdrew your vote dummy.

Can we vote already and get this over with. xD

Shiny
He would go after me.

Psychotic
You have to surrender to us. Then we shall get it over with.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Okay, let's kill Dolen today and if he's not mafia I'll lynch myself tomorrow. xD

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:10 AM
Oh go on then. But you owe me for this.

##vote: Dolentrean

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:13 AM
*trembles* ;_;

If SOMEHOW you're mafia after all this I'ma laugh and then cry Psy. xD

C'mon Shiny.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:14 AM
I'm the god damn MVP of this game.

Shiny
Yes, I'm mafia after Psychotic just said that he protected me from being killed by mafia. :rolleyes2

Jojee
You're a dumb town >=(

Good at being doctor, but gawd stop being so paranoid about me!

Edit: I said cmon for you to vote for Dolen already and end this xD

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:16 AM
Yes, I'm mafia after Psychotic just said that he protected me from being killed by mafia. :rolleyes2It'd be hilarious if you knew I was gonna save you, so you attempted to kill yourself. That'd be a brilliant bit of play.
Good at being doctor, but gawd stop being so paranoid about me!Hey I called GB before anyone else did too.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:17 AM
VOTE SHINY VOTE STOP KEEPING ME IN SUSPENSE xD

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:18 AM
God Jojee, you are going after me really damn hard! What did I do that was so mafia like except play carefully early in the game! you have been going after me sence we started!

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:18 AM
Yes I have! DIE! :p

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:19 AM
I'm letting her kill you, Dolentrean. I'm sorry but you don't have to live with her. I do.

Freya
03-05-2008, 05:19 AM
*fades back*

You know this 7 person game has gotten more replies then the last 23 man mafia game.

*fades away again*

:D Qwerty don't hate me for spppppppammming.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:20 AM
I take it back when I said that if I was like Rye and made a cute girl luv luv club and you would be in it! You would in face... not be in it!

Shiny
VOTE SHINY VOTE STOP KEEPING ME IN SUSPENSE xD
Oh um gee, am I holding up the game? Oh girl why you trippin'. :)

Psychotic
Hey could you vote for yourself so we don't have to wait for Shiny? Thanks in advance.

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:21 AM
That wounds me deeply but now I just have more reason to kill you :(

Shiny's being slow, could you throw the vote on yourself and just get it over with? Pleeeeease, this sucks.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:22 AM
Go roll in some glass -.-

qwertysaur
*fades back*

You know this 7 person game has gotten more replies then the last 23 man mafia game.

*fades away again*

:D Qwerty don't hate me for spppppppammming.
I don't hate you.:p

Psychotic
So why did you try to kill me, Dolentrean? :(

Shiny
I guess this will be a to be continued!

Just kidding.

##Vote: Dolentrean

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:23 AM
Go roll in some glass -.-

:whimper:

Psychotic
So hey which one of you two is mafia? :confused:

edczxcvbnm
FINALLY XD

Jojee
ME! MWAHAHAHA

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:24 AM
So why did you try to kill me, Dolentrean? :(

To be fair that was Boko, every bad move was his fault, I still say that I rock!

Psychotic
Can you kill leader of mortals tonight please? I promise I won't protect him! Thanks in advance.

EDIT: wait what.

You can't BOTH be mafia!

Jojee
*discreetly crosses out Dolen's last post* :shifty:

Freya
Wooo another death!

Shiny
03-05-2008, 05:25 AM
This is some ballshot. :(

qwerty post imo!

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:25 AM
I am taking you all out with me! *blows up the thread*

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:26 AM
Killing Shiny was a bad move.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:27 AM
I claim that it was Boko's idea! :shifty:

Jojee
*rubs it in Psy's face* :mog:

Psychotic
GB probably thinks he's still alive. Bless him!

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Three days, three days of terror. All because two people decided to go on a killing spree. But no more, the town demanded another lynch. They grabbed Dolentrean and threw him into a volcano. The volcano then came to life and yelled at them.

This sacrifice, was Mafia!

Game over, Town Wins!

Here was the setup.

Losers
Goldenboko & Dolentrean - Mafia

Winners
Psychotic - Doctor
f f freak - Cop
Jojee, Shiny, & Leader of Mortals - Townies

Freya
03-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Why would you pm boko HE DIED. He is obviously not a good person to go to for advice. Durr.

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:29 AM
I didn't... hence the shifty...

Shiny
03-05-2008, 05:29 AM
Once again, Boko, I have destroyed you. :)

Well, maybe with the help of Psy and Jojee. MAYBE. :p

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Now let's go over why I think everyone rigs everything and I never get a mafia role. Let's look over every game where I wasn't rigged to be mafia.

Disney: Bambi - naive doctor
Pokemon: Vulpix - tracker
Staff: Loony BoB - town
Countries: Spain - bomb
This one: me - town

I've pretty much resigned myself to that fate. :\

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Why is GB always mafia?

When me and Jojo unite it is bad news!

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 05:31 AM
Now let's go over why I think everyone rigs everything and I never get a mafia role. Let's look over every game where I wasn't rigged to be mafia.

Disney: Bambi - naive doctor
Pokemon: Vulpix - tracker
Staff: Loony BoB - town
Countries: Spain - bomb
This one: me - town

I've pretty much resigned myself to that fate. :\
Blame random.org. :p

Shiny
03-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Why is GB always mafia?

When me and Jojo unite it is bad news!
He whined about being mafia before the game even began.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Also jesus christ Jojeejo you've been scum three times now you big whiner :laugh:

Dolentrean
03-05-2008, 05:35 AM
This is the first mafia game where I have died :(

I lost the last one, but at least I stayed alive

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:35 AM
YEAH in pokemon you recruited me then the game ended right away xD

I replaced ed because I HAXED and Miriel let me :p

And same with the new countries one, because I already knew too much xD

It looks like I have to hax my way into mafia every time :o

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Being mafia sucks. If I could be Doctor every time I would. :love:

qwertysaur
Night Actions!!!!

Night 1
Doctor - Psychotic
Mafia - Psychotic

Night 2
Doctor - Shiny
Mafia - Shiny

Jojee
Although, I kinda don't mind town now that I've played like, a whole game of it where it wasn't just insane luck (disney xD). It's a lot more carefree.

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:38 AM
It's a lot more carefree.I know right. Whenever I'm scum there's the shadow of the cop hanging over me and it's all :(. I suppose I wouldn't mind being a Godfather either.

Shiny
03-05-2008, 05:39 AM
Your mom's a carfree!

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 05:40 AM
I've always been town when I played.:p

Jojee
03-05-2008, 05:40 AM
xD

Now to decide how to act in the next real mafia game regardless of what role, because I obviously can't act like this. :(

Psychotic
03-05-2008, 05:42 AM
I've always been town when I played.:pI hope you get to be scum in the next game. You and/or Del Murder. That'd be a nasty one!
Now to decide how to act in the next real mafia game regardless of what role, because I obviously can't act like this. :(Indeed. That's what I loved about this game. We could goof off in a way that would normally get us lynched to high hell in the big games, and we could also be ourselves instead of having to hide behind a fake identity without fearing being slaughtered for who we were.

...of course I was probably targetted for being me anyway. :(

Did the mafia have a forum this time around?

NeoCracker
Just find out where all the actually players live, and either sleep with them or pay them money.

Regardless of your role, I promise you will live until at least end game.

Shiny
It's weird to think I spent more time talking to the doctor then anybody else in this thread. And bugging him paid off in the end! :eek:

qwertysaur
03-05-2008, 05:48 AM
I just let the mafia PM each other. :p

Also, I didn't let them speak until Day 1 began by not telling them who their partner was until I started the day.

leader of mortals
03-05-2008, 12:21 PM
How am I a hero?

NeoCracker
03-05-2008, 12:47 PM
For kicking ass?

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 07:41 PM
WTF? I come back and we've already lost?

I claim that it was Boko's idea! :shifty:

No! I wanted to kill her on night 1, I wasn't even here for night two!

Aerith's Knight
03-05-2008, 07:51 PM
i wanna play next time xD

demondude
03-05-2008, 08:00 PM
The next official mafia game is coming up soon so you'll have to wait a while. :)

Goldenboko
03-05-2008, 08:01 PM
The next official mafia game is coming up soon so you'll have to wait a while. :)

Not unless someone else makes a different game *cough* me *cough*

demondude
03-06-2008, 06:47 PM
No. >:(

qwertysaur
03-06-2008, 07:12 PM
I think there should be one of these short games between each of the bigger games. :p

leader of mortals
03-06-2008, 07:58 PM
I think there should be one of these short games between each of the bigger games. :p

That is a very good idea!