PDA

View Full Version : There should be a Final Fantasy Versus XIII section

Vivisteiner
03-01-2008, 11:44 PM
The two games are too big to fit in one section!

In fact, there should be a whole FNC section like so:

______________FNC_______________________
FFXIII_______FFvXIII_______Other stuff in FNC

Sign the petition, join the resistance and change the world! (well, at least EoFF. We need a new, more organised FF section of the future! Soon the news will be too big to contain in such little space.

Petition (Viva la resistance!)
Vivi(la)Steiner

LunarWeaver
03-02-2008, 10:38 AM
For now, I don't think there's enough traffic to justify it. The games are pretty far off still and not much is known. If you split the two, you'd have, like, 10 topics under each forum. Once things pick up speed and we're all wigging over how awful each game will be compared to [favorite], then I could dig it.

Vivisteiner
03-02-2008, 11:35 AM
^Yeah, but Nomura said that '08 would have loads of information for FNC. They're probably gonna release loads of new stuff and info this year.

Vyk
03-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Whats FNC

Elpizo
03-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Whats FNC
Fabula Nova Crystallis (The New Tale of the Crystal). It's the name for the FF XIII compilation that so far contains FF XIII, Versus XIII, Agito XIII and the mysterious Haeresis XIII.

Vyk
03-02-2008, 06:06 PM
So they're coming out of the gate with a FFVII idea in full swing. I'm not sure that's such a good idea

Hazzard
03-02-2008, 06:35 PM
All that information hasn't been released yet so there's no need to panic. I think we should just leave it how it is for the time being.

XxSephirothxX
03-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Right now it would be pointless, as there is not much discussion of these games, given the amount of time until they are released and lack of information. Maybe in a year.

Roogle
03-05-2008, 04:20 PM
There was a plan to correctly organize the forums differently. It involved renaming the sections and organizing them by generation and by corresponding compilations. It was not liked. It was decided that the forums would remain the way that they are now. By the current structure, there may be room for a new forum underneath this one if the game is marketed well.

Thank you for your feedback. If you have any other feedback about the status of the forums, please feel free to make a topic in the Feedback Forum to let everyone know your concerns.